โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐™†๐™–๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ญ ๐˜พ๐™๐™ง๐™ž๐™จ ๐™Š๐™ฃ...

Galing kay love_danplan

๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐š’๐šœ ๐šœ๐š’๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šข ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š›๐š• ๐šก ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐š›๐š’๐šœ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š๐šœ! ๐™ธ ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š ... Higit pa

โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐™€๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™š ๐™ƒ๐™ž๐™™๐™š ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™Ž๐™š๐™š๐™  ๐™‹๐™ฉ. ๐Ÿญโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐™‡๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™๐™๐™š ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™šโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐™†๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ๐™š๐™จ ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™Ž๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ "๐™Ž๐™ž๐™˜๐™  ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ฎ" โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐™€๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™’๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐˜ฝ๐™š ๐™Š๐™ ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™‹๐™ฉ.๐Ÿญโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐—˜๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ช๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—•๐—ฒ ๐—ข๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ฃ๐˜. ๐Ÿฎโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
A/N
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™‚๐™ช๐™ฎ ๐™„ ๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™šโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐˜พ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™–๐™ก ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™šโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐™‰๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™Ž๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ"๐™๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ก๐™ฎ" ๐™‘๐™–๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™šโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐™Ž๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™ž๐™šโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ"๐™†๐™–๐™ง๐™ก ๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™"โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐˜ฝ๐™–๐™—๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ?โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐™‹๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐™Ž๐™ช๐™œ๐™–๐™ง ๐˜พ๐™ง๐™–๐™จ๐™โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐˜ผ ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™™ ๐™†๐™ž๐™จ๐™จโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
๐™๐™๐™š ๐˜พ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ก๐™š ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ฎ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™„๐™จ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐™‹๐™ง๐™ž๐™™๐™š ๐™‹๐™–๐™ง๐™–๐™™๐™šโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ"๐™‡๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐˜ฟ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™ ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ"โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽFerris Wheelโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ?โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
A Date?
Our Little Secret
Spin the bottle
Christmas With Family

โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐™€๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™š ๐™ƒ๐™ž๐™™๐™š ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™Ž๐™š๐™š๐™  ๐™‹๐™ฉ. ๐Ÿฎโ™ฅ๏ธŽ

8.1K 208 100
Galing kay love_danplan

Words: 1740

POV: Switches but starts as Karl's

Recap: After our laughter dies down I finally look at Chris in the eyes and hold up my right pinky. "Chris, swear we will be friends no matter what Jimmy makes us do."

He chuckles, "Karl Jacobs, I promise we can always be at the very least...friends." To my surprise, he holds up his right pinky and wraps it around mine. 

~~~~~

☆ Why would I say that? I'm not five. But, the fact that he actually did a pinky promise with me just made me like him more. 

It was quiet for a moment until Chris broke the silence, "What do we do if we get into the final two?"

"Oh, well, I'm not sure. You'll probably win because I always get second in the  Hide and Seek challenges," I tell him. I wanted to split the money but I wasn't going to say that and I don't think he wanted to either.

"Let's split it."

"Huh?" He caught me by surprise.

"You deserve half of the 80,000 if we win."

I look up into his blue eyes and only smile. 

☆ TIME SKIP ☆

(About Four Hours)

The challenge was going smoothly so far. It has been about four hours in and there are five contestants left. And zone 1 was shut down. This time people know some great hiding spots. Oh and Chris has been a little touchy in this challenge just like he was in the "If You Click This Video I'll Give My Friend .001$" video. I'm not complaining or anything.

"Alright remanding contestants, there are five of you left. Congrats! You are all doing very well surprisingly. But you have ten minutes to move one-hundred feet so good luck." Once more Jimmy speaks through the walkie-talkie.

We both stare at  each other, "Any ideas?" I ask him.

"I was hoping you would," Chris says while throwing the walkie-talkie back in the bag.

"Alright then, time to venture out into the world!" I move the dresser and we head out of the old building.

We ran and tried to find a hiding spot. It was hard trying to run around the town and not knowing where Chandler and Jimmy are. Or who else was around because they could sell us out. I notice that the sun was starting to set even though it was pretty early. That's daylight savings for you. Eventually, we found a shed behind a house that was pretty hidden. As we walk in I notice many boxes and a lot of random things.

"We could hide behind all of this junk," I tell Chris.

"Yeah, this place will be great for hiding," He says while moving a few things and getting behind them. 

"So how long have we been I this challenge for?" I ask and start to sit next to him putting my head on his shoulder.

"Um, like four hours in I think."

"Huh. I'm already super tired."

"You could nap and I'll stay awake if Jimmy shuts down a zone or something," He suggests. 

"And you are okay with that?" When I said that he just nodded. "Well in that case..."

 I scoot down and lay down on the wooden floor with only my hand to support my head. I hear Chris's jacket crinkle so I look up to see what he's doing. He is taking off his jacket? 

"Here Karl," Chris pats his lap. "Put your head here."

"Oh, okay," Butterflies start to fill my stomach.  

I place my head on his lap and Chris throws his jacket over me like a blanket. Chris then sits a hand on my back then starts to move his thumb back and forth soothing me. Before I know I drifted off to sleep.

Chris POV:

 I told Karl that he could sleep on me.  Might as well just say I like him because It's pretty damn obvious. Sure we are best friends and that's what they do but c'mon. I really want to tell him but I'm not sure if I can... 

I start to talk to the camera to get the thoughts out of my head.  "So Karl over here is tired and is going to take a nap," I whisper and show them him laying on me.

After Karl was dead asleep I move my hand from his back to his hair. It was one of my favorite physical feature of him. It was a very nice brown color and it was so fluffy and perfect. My fingers started playing with it.  I couldn't get over how soft and fluffy it was. He never used any special products for it as well. This sounds creepy but he lets me play with his hair all of the time oddly enough.

While touching his hair, Karl mumbles "Can I tell you something?"

I quickly remove my hand off of him, "Yeah?" but he didn't respond, so I lean over him just to see his eyes shut. "Are you asleep?" He could be sleep talking.

"I haven't told anyone yet but it's time to say something..."

Okay, he is definitely sleeping talking. One of two things is about to happen, he is going to confess to a murder or he is going to spill a secret. I want to wake him up but at the same time, my curiosity had the best of me. I let him keep talking.

"I like you... like-like you."

"Like-Like?" I question in my head. 

Strong choice of words for a twenty-two-year-old. Is Karl saying that he has a crush on someone? He has been Tweeting about this girl he sees in Bath And Body Works recently. It makes my heart sink a little. Even though I hoped he was talking about me I was not going to get my hopes up.  From what I knew, he was straight. Now that I think about it, Karl doesn't give of 'straight' vibes. But at the same time, feel like Karl would have told me if he liked guys.

"Even if you don't like me, can we still be friends?" I think he asks. It was a little hard to hear him.

He definitely isn't friends with the girl he was tweeting about. I started thinking about all of his female friends that he could have a crush on. Valkyrae maybe? 

"...Chris?" 

Did he really just say my name? My name? My heart starts to beat so fast it felt like I was about to pass out. 

"Karl? Are you still sleeping?" 

He didn't respond... I guess he is still sleeping...

☆ TIME-SKIP ☆

(About 45 Minutes)

"Alright everyone, It's getting tough to find you so say bye, bye to zone 4!" Chandler says through the mini device next to my bookbag.

"What zone are we in?" I ask out-loud but staying quiet.

"Zone three," Karl says which made me jump a bit.

"Oh I didn't know you were awake," I clear my throat. "How was your nap?"

Karl yawns and flips over on his back still laying on me. "It was nice, how was sitting here alone?"

"Pretty damn boring," I chuckle at him. "We are final 5 still-"

I was cut off by Jimmy. "We just found Weddle running out of zone four! So that means only Chris, Karl, Mary-Lisa, and Jake the Viking are left."

"Alright, make that final four, " I say.

"Holy cow, we might actually win!" He starts clapping quietly and quickly. 

I really wanted to know who he was dreaming about so I casually tried to switch the topic.

"So did you have a dream?"

Karl's POV:

"Huh?" I pause for a moment then blushed slightly. "Nah," I tell him then sit up. 

That was a bit of a lie. Truth is, I did have a dream but it was about him. It wasn't a normal dream either.  I told him I had a crush on him... No way am I  going to tell him that.

"Karl? Are you not telling me something?"

My heart dropped like the Zumanjaro ride in six flags.

I try to play it off like I was fine, "Like what? Do you think I'm hiding a secret" That's when a fake chuckle escaped from my lips.

"No, you just seemed... sorta off since we started his challenge," Chris turns to face me. "If you do need to tell me anything, it's okay. I will always be here for you..." He shot me a sweet smile making my heart melt.

I was seriously about to lean in to kiss him but of course, Jimmy had to say something.

"Chandler and I just found Mary-Lisa and Jake hiding together in the same house!" Jimmy says excitedly. "That means Karl or Chris is going to get 80,000 dollars! But you know must move two-hundred feet."

"Holy shit dude! We won! We won!" Chris yells. 

We both knew that Chandler and Jimmy could hear us but that didn't matter now. 

"Yes!" After those words left me Chris pulls me in and kisses me. 

It was incredible. I have been waiting for that since we met. Even though I was not expecting the kiss, it felt so casual as if it should have been happening for months. We stare into each other's eyes before we share another kiss.

"WOO! Jimmy! Meet us in the middle of zone 3!" Chris exclaims into the walkie-talkie.

He stands up and helps me get up by sticking out a hand. This time instead of leading me by him grabbing my hand, he interlocked his fingers with mine. Leaving our bags behind, Chris takes me to the middle of zone 3 just where he told Jimmy to meet us. When we get there Chris and I lay on the ground holding hands. 

"Is that Karl? And Chris?" Jimmy yells as he gets closer... "We found them!"

♥︎ Extra ♥︎

Even though they found us at the same time, they gave Chris the 80,000 dollars just to keep my streak of being second going. Jimmy knew our plan was to split it anyways once he saw us so it didn't matter. On our way back home, Chris and I talked about what happened in the shed. I'm really not sure how we didn't figure out how we liked each other sooner. ☆

~~~~~

Woah thanks for reading

If you want your idea featured in a future chapter leave me recommendations.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

199K 3.2K 24
* due to my fixation ending and my unyeilding growth , i do not write in this book anymore . i do not write for real people anymore . "๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ...
26K 891 66
๐“ฃ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ '๐ด๐‘๐‘’' โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘ ...
68.9K 1.6K 39
there isnt enough ranboo angst on wattpad so ye NO SHIPPING RANBOO IS A MINOR. REQUESTS CLOSED Number 73 for ranbooangst: 1/24/21 Number 48 in selfha...
285K 9.5K 58
"ษช'สŸสŸ ๊œฐษชษขแดœส€แด‡ แดแดœแด› แด€ แดกแด€ส แด›แด แด„แดษดแด ษชษดแด„แด‡ สแดแดœ แด›สœแด€แด› แดกแด‡ แด€ส€แด‡ แดแด‡แด€ษดแด› แด›แด ส™แด‡" haven evergreen: a lonely candy store worker that has promised herself to never fall...