The Dire Wolf (A Teen Wolf Fa...

By JulieWolfie37

I remember it. I remember every bit of it. Every bit of the night when I got bit. I was taking a walk in the... More

A Family Walk
Claws Fangs and Nothing Nice
Dire Wolf
Lone Wolf
BloodThirst Pack
Dying and Shopping
Drawings
Aunt Who?
Beacon Hills
Beacon Hills Part 2
Returned Gift
The Party
Beer and Boys
The Liar
Scared Crow

Hiatus

1.2K 27 6
By JulieWolfie37

Im sure youve all realized by now but I havent updated the Dire Wolf in a long while. Usually I wait some months and once I gain enough energy I post again.

But the thing is I haven't been in the Teen Wolf fandom in about 3 years. I don't remember anything about it and tbh I never finished the show in the first place. I got bored and uninterested. Don't get me wrong, it's a good show I just tend to fall off of shows easily.

As of now I'm incredibly into a few animes and that's all I watch atm. Anyway, what I'm getting at is that I probably won't be updated this story anymore. I apologize to any of you who have been deeply wanting a new chapter. I just have no motivation for this story anymore.

BUT

I WILL be answering ANY and ALL questions any of you have about the story and where it WOULD have gone.

Such as who Nala's 3 were going to be, love interests and any other questions. I will answer any questions in the comments and if you send the questions to be directly I will post a new chapter with all of the answers

But thank you all so much for reading the Dire Wolf and encouraging me to write this for as long as I did. Everyone's kind words made this a very enjoyable experience.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 1.4K 28
It happened so fast. It was all chaos. The emotions. The tears. The pain. Flashes. One second...I could see. The next...I had been blinded...by my be...
12.4K 216 22
"I don't like you Derek Hale!" I tried to sound convincing, of course he could hear my heart beating. "I don't like you either. You're a baby, and yo...
478K 5.3K 77
Please read ⚠️⚠️⚠️ I created my Wattpad account in 2012. I have a lot to thank fan fiction for. This book of imagines has not been edited, at al...
2.1K 79 18
(THIS STORY IS OLD, I'VE WRITTEN IT WHEN I WAS ONLY TWELVE AND THE CHAPTERS AREN'T EDITED, SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN JUST GO AWAY😂) Hey, before...