The Liar

Oh wow. An update. Shocking. Here you go nerds. Enjoy. Also I do apologize for the countless times I've been putting "Styles" instead of "Stiles" When I do make updates I type fast and my phone autocorrects it so I will try to fix them. Thank you

I didn't speak. I didn't know how to. You screwed up missy. Shut up, I know. Derek narrowed his eyes and came closer. I backed up until I hit the wall. "How do you know my name?" I have suddenly forgotten how to talk. "Speak!" He growled and I looked away from him. Girl you better think of something quick.

I looked back up to him. "Scott." Is all I said. He tilted his head in confusion but he still looked mad. "Scott? What about Scott?" His voice is hot. Yeah but if we don't talk that voice might try to kill us. How is a voice gonna kill us? Shut up and let me have my moment. Alright whatever.

"I'm a friend of his... And Stiles. I heard them talking about you... In the hallways of school one time. You fit the description so I assumed it was you." I spoke, slightly scared, but I felt as though the lie was good enough. He looked down as if to contemplate what I just said.

"How long have you been a friend? Long enough to know who I am? Or were you eavesdropping?" He said after his eyes met mine again. Quick! Be a really good actor! I looked around nervously and fiddled with my hands. "I... I was eavesdropping... But only for a few seconds before I walked up to them, I swear!"

He narrowed his eyes at me and looked away. "Alright. What's your name?" He changed topics quickly. Don't complain. He might not actually try to kill us. I could take him in a fight. Yeah right. Try me. "Nalana.. But everyone calls me Nala." I say as friendly as possible. He nods. "Well, Nala, you're going to sit there while I call Scott over here to take you home."

My eyes widen. "What? Why?" He raises an eyebrow. "What? Don't want your friend to see you? Or are you scared I'm going to find out you were lying about how you know me?" Ohh.. He got a point. Shut up. "No. That's not why. I just don't need him to come when I can go home by myself. I'm fine." Yeah you go girl. You don't need no man.

"You aren't fine. The damages on your head need to heal." Derek rolled his eyes and looked away. I touched my head again and felt no pain. I carefully remove them and touch my head again. After so I brought my hand down and was happy to see no blood on it. My eyes went from my hand to Derek, who was now staring at me in shock.

"That's not possible for you. You were bleeding just a little bit ago. Unless..." His eyes fell to the ground and he contemplated things. When his eyes met mine again he looked angry. You may want to think of an explanation... Fast. "Werewolf." Derek said under his breathe. "What?" I made sure my face appeared confused.

He spoke again, this time sounding aggressive. "Don't play that game with me. I know what you are." I really doubt you know what we are. "What are you talking about? If I thought you were crazy I would say you just called me a werewolf. Ya know... The fictional creatures? If you're talking about my damaged head then obviously there wasn't that much of a damage. Also I've never read anything about a werewolf being able to heal."

I made sure every single word I said sounded convincing and stern. I put my foot down and acted as if I was the most human to ever human. Your comedy isn't funny. Shut up. I'm hilarious. You go ahead and believe that. I sure will.

"You're right. They're fictional. Which is why I only called you that because it seemed so unreal that you healed quickly. Trust me. I know you aren't a werewolf and they aren't real." The way he talked made me instantly believe him. Until I realized he was acting. Yeah sir... We know you're lying and with how good of a liar you are makes us not trust you. Well... We are technically doing the same. True.

"Oh okay good. I thought you were a crazy person for a second." We both laughed and right when I nervously gazed down I noticed him pull out his phone. He made a quick text and then put it back in his pocket. "Who was that?" I asked simply. "Scott. I never said I wouldn't still ask him to come." He smirked and for some reason I wanted to slap it off of him.

"I told you I'm fine." I playfully, but also seriously, told him. "You still need a ride home. We're in the woods and I'm not driving you anywhere." He crossed his arms and by the look on his face I could tell he thinks he won this argument. "I could walk." I suggest and he laughs. "You wanna walk through the woods? Yeah I'm not going to allow that. Not safe."

Listen hot man. You might be attractive but don't get on our nerves. We know how to kill. Yeah. Messing with us isn't a smart move. I smirked. "What's that look for?" He raised an eyebrow at me as he asked. "Oh nothing. But you're not my parent. You don't get to tell me what to do." I narrowed my eyes and he tried to hold back a laugh. "Go ahead and try to leave. Wanna bet who will be the stronger one?"

Don't try me boy. I will tear you apar- Did you get scared? Why didn't you finish your sentence? Because I got a weird feeling. What's that? I don't know... But I don't want to hurt him. Even if he's annoying. Strange... "Alright fine. We won't try to leave." I sighed and crossed my arms as he did. Then I watched him tilt his head in confusion.

"What?" He asked. "What?" I also asked because I don't know what was confusing about me agreeing with him. "You said 'we'." I didn't understand at first... Then it hit me. I referred to me AND the voice in my head. "I did?" I questioned nervously. "Yeah. You did." He said, with a voice that sounded like he was suspicious. "Didn't notice. Sorry for the mix up."

You could tell he didn't believe it was an accident but he simply shrugged and looked out the window. After a few seconds I heard a something approaching. I was too busy worried about what Derek was thinking to notice what was coming. "Your ride is here." I got out of my thoughts and looked at him. "What?" I asked. "Scott. He's here. You can leave."

I looked out of the window and noticed Scott and Stiles in the car. They both seemed to be arguing. Stiles with his hands on each side of his face while rambling and Scott rambling back to him.

"Well thanks for saving me... By the way." Awkwardly I tell Derek and he just nods and says "no problem" under his breath. I wave goodbye to him and exit the house. When the two boys notice me a wave of relief rushed over them. We're okay, boys. I think.