GOD'S KILLER | harry styles

By scrubcqps

"Think you can take me?" I arched an eyebrow. "Are you doubting me?" She answered. // Natalie Perkins, born i... More

𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗧
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘 & 𝗧𝗪
𝟭 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗗𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝟮 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗤𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝟯 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆
𝟰 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗠𝗲𝗻
𝟱 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲
𝟳 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗦𝘂𝗰𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗳𝘂𝗹
𝟴 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗗𝗲𝗮𝗹
𝟵 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗢𝗱𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝟭𝟬 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗕𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝟭𝟭 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝟭𝟮 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗦𝗲𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗲𝗿
𝟭𝟯 - 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅 | 𝗗𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗱
𝟭𝟰 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗤𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀
𝟭𝟱 - 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅 | 𝗢𝗻𝗲
𝟭𝟲 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗚𝗮𝗹𝗮𝘅𝘆
𝟭𝟳 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆
𝟭𝟴 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗧𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵
𝟭𝟵 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿
𝟮𝟬 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗔𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲
𝟮𝟭 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗲
𝟮𝟮 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝟮𝟯 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱
𝟮𝟰 - 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅 | 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝟮𝟱 - 𝗭𝗮𝘆𝗻 | 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸
𝟮𝟲 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗙𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝟮𝟳 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗕𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝟮𝟴 - 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅 | 𝗧𝘄𝗼
𝟮𝟵 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗔𝘄𝗸𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱
𝟯𝟬 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗨𝗻𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲
𝟯𝟭 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗦𝗮𝗳𝗲
𝟯𝟮 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝟯𝟯 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗟𝘂𝘀𝘁
𝟯𝟰 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗜𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗲𝘀
𝟯𝟱 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝟯𝟲 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗢𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗱𝗼𝗺
𝟯𝟳 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁
𝟯𝟴 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲
𝟯𝟵 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗣𝗶𝗲𝗰𝗲𝘀
𝟰𝟬 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀
𝟰𝟭 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗕𝗹𝘂𝗿
𝟰𝟮 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗕𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱
𝟰𝟯 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗣𝗮𝗶𝗻
𝟰𝟰 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗙𝘂𝗴𝗮𝗰𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀
𝟰𝟱 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗣𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗰
𝟰𝟲 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗞𝗶𝗱𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱
𝟰𝟳 - 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅 | 𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗽
𝟰𝟴 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁
𝟰𝟵 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗧𝗿𝗶𝗽
𝟱𝟬 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗦𝘄𝗲𝗮𝘁
𝟱𝟭 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗜𝗻𝘃𝗶𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝟱𝟮 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗠𝗮𝘀𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗲
𝟱𝟯 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗟𝗼𝘀𝘀
𝟱𝟰 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗘𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘
𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋 & 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐒

𝟲 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀

1K 43 85
By scrubcqps

I get overwhelmed so easily
My anxiety creeps inside of me
Makes it hard to breathe
What's come over me
Feels like I'm somebody else

I missed Zayn. I had been missing him all week because he was traveling. He always traveled, therefore I had told him to come to my place tonight because I knew we were both free. Plus, I needed to talk.

Talking to him was one of the best things I could do when I felt conflicted. He was good at both listening and giving advice, and I appreciated him always trying to help me through my problems. Still, I somehow knew we would either end up or start it having sex. That was a fact.

I was sitting on my couch. Well, actually, I was sprawled on my couch, because I was upside down with my head hanging close to the floor and my legs bent over the backrest. I wasn't looking at anything specifically, just lost in my thoughts and doing all the usual overthinking I did when something didn't feel right. Nothing felt right at the moment. The FBI was one step away from discovering my identity and my anxiety was all over the place.

Harry Styles was following me, and I was already failing to achieve my main goal. Everything was so fucking frustrating and it was in times like this I wished killing wasn't illegal.

How the hell did he found out about the warehouse? The D.M.G. assured to me that place had been abandoned and untouched for more than a decade now. I was surprised it was still standing. In fact, it was really well cleaned and in perfect state. I thought maybe the D.M.G. was confused about it being abandoned, but the place was deserted 24/7.

The FBI knowing of its existence forced me to change my whole plan and location choice. Now, I needed to contact the D.M.G. - which was no easy thing - to tell them I needed a new place.

Besides, the agents had followed me after the whole episode with Desmond happened. My Toyota didn't have a plate because I had pulled it off in case this happened, which meant it would take the FBI longer to track me. But I wasn't naive, I knew there were other ways of searching for a car, and they would eventually come up with my whereabouts. I was complete and utterly fucked.

My mind still couldn't process over the fact my flawless thought-through plan had been figured out. It wasn't that hard, because the pattern was easy, but no one was ever supposed to know my gender, my name, my appearance or the places I had chosen. They had discovered absolutely everything except for my name, and now I was practically doomed. My brain ached with the mere thought of going to jail.

I had never in my nine years of second life been any close to the police like I was now. I was so fucking clueless about why the CIA was so interested in my case, enough to contact the FBI instead of the cops. I was kind of like a regular killer, wasn't I?

I also knew how prisons worked. It was all about your ranking. The hierarchical triangle in prison worked according to your strength, fighting skills and reason why you were sentenced. If you had been sent to jail for robbing a candy shop or something akin, then you were way down in the triangle and absolutely nobody respected or cared about you. Now, if you were someone like me, who had a body count of more than a hundred corpses, you were highly respected and idolized. My body count was on 233, I would've ruled prison.

A quiet knock on my door snapped me out of my trance, and I knew right away it was Zayn. Seeing him was always the light to my day because he carried around that beautiful smile of his. He was, as I said, a good listener and advisor, and I was sure he would've been the best psychologist if he hadn't chosen to be a drug dealer.

I was too lazy to move from my place, so I chose to speak instead. "It's open."

My eyes were shut when I heard the silent sound of the door. Every muscle in my body felt too heavy to do anything, but I managed to open my eyes. When I did, Zayn was already taking his place on the couch next to me, except he was sitting normally.

Today, he was wearing a plaid long-sleeved shirt with black ripped jeans and boots. The silver necklace I had grown fond of hung low against his chest and some of his many tattoos peaked under the sleeves of the shirt. Zayn's dark hair shined under the dim lightning of the room and I caught myself staring for a bit too long, as usual. He was hot and there was no way to hide that.

"How are you doing, babe?" He brushed his knuckles against my cheekbone and I nuzzled into his hand, enjoying the soft touch of his fingers grazing against my skin.

"I'm tired, but not enough to sleep." I feathered my eyes close once more when Zayn removed his hand, and I was left with the light tingling on the area he had touched. "I want to sleep, Zayn."

"I can help you with that." He whispered. I could hear the smirk on his face, and I chuckled quietly before opening my eyes.

"You're so horny sometimes." I shook my head, still smiling widely.

"I'm horny around you, yeah." Zayn shrugged.

As if we had read each others minds, we both leaned closer till ours lips connected, and it felt like I could finally breath. Ironically, I was panting desperately for air when the kiss started to get more heated, his tongue filling my mouth quicker than I expected.

Zayn grabbed my hips and helped me sit properly, straddling his lap. I was a hardcore shift, and Zayn knew that, just like I knew he was a complete dom from the cradle. Today, my sub side was taking over because I knew Zayn was in the mood for being in control.

I didn't fight when he snaked his hands around my waist and tugged on the hem of my shirt, never breaking the kiss. I caught the innuendo and separated our mouths just to slide off my tank top so I was left in my black lace bra. Zayn didn't waste any time in moving the kiss to my neck. The moment he was getting nearer to the swell of my breasts, my phone started ringing.

"Fuck. Sorry, babe, it'll be quick." I huffed, reaching out for my phone. It was Alissa.

The other night, we didn't sleep together. It was the most weird thing that had ever happened to me, but we just talked. I learnt a bunch of stuff about her and vice versa, and she was so cool and fun. I was stuck on the idea that we could actually be friends, and maybe occasional fuck buddies. I had no clue if she was into emotionless sex, though it was worth the try.

I pressed on the green button as Zayn left a trail of wet kisses from my collarbone to my jaw, where he started sucking merciless. He often left hickeys wherever he could because he was very possessive, even though it made no sense to me because I already slept with a bunch of other people. He was okay with that, as I mentioned before, but he couldn't control his temper when he was around and someone checked me out or stared for too long.

"Alissa?" I sighed, kinda annoyed by the interruption. When I was about to get laid, I hated anyone who interrupted me, even if I knew it wasn't their fault.

"Hey, Nat, there's someone here looking for you. He says he's an old friend." Alissa answered, the questioning tone on her voice making me furrow my brows. I had no old friends, just friends.

"There? At Neamhaí? I haven't gone to that bar in like four years." I asked, remembering what she told me about working as a stripper there. I almost moaned out loud when Zayn sucked on my sweet spot under my ear, which would've been really embarrassing. Luckily, I was able to control myself.

"Yeah, I don't know, he's asking me to tell you to come." She answered back. For a split second, my mind dropped to the thought of the FBI finally finding out everything about me, meaning Harry Styles would be the one waiting there to arrest me. No, that wasn't possible.

"What does he want?"

The fact that this mysterious person was aware of my connection with Alissa when we knew each other for one day was unfettering every possible option I had in mind, and all of them ended up with me dead.

Yes, it was a quality of mine overthinking everything, but that was just something you had to do when joining this business because you never knew who was tricking you into an ambush. I had my enemies, and I wouldn't be surprised if someone was pointing a gun at Alissa's head for her to call me.

"I don't know." I could almost hear the shrug when she talked. She sounded really unwinded and her voice wasn't shaky or scared, so I just knew there was no gun pointed at her head. At this point, Zayn had pulled away from me and was looking into my eyes with confusion. I was confused too.

"And who is he? Did he say a name?" I talked fast, the suspense triggering my anxiety quicker than I anticipated.

Fucking anxiety. The hesitant side of me had been really active ever since I ran into agent Styles at the apartment. The feeling in my gut had been telling me nothing was right and something bad was coming, and my heart couldn't help but pick pace at this thoughts.

"Yeah..." I heard her voice over the loud music of the bar, which was busting and echoing into my ears. My head ached already, and the vibrations of the bass on the other side of the line weren't helping at all. "Louis Tomlinson."

Oh.

That motherfucker.

Oops, short chapter!
Hold on for the next one <3

Also, are you liking this so far?
I think it's interesting but I don't really know.

Comment and vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 720 78
"Do you feel safe with him?" the question seemed silly; in my head I had immediately laughed at it because it was so absurd. How could I not feel saf...
132K 5.9K 22
Harry Styles had it all. He was a record-selling artist who played on all the big arenas around the world. His shows were always sold out and he had...
56.3K 1.5K 32
Welcome to the next series! Holland is a private school for boys. The boys who are attending the school are so happy because they know the one and on...
13.6K 513 48
In 2015, Zayn left the band without giving the real reason the the lads. But now, he is back with his daughter. The lads who are regrouping add him b...