What We Hope For (Sans X Read...

By Grace97721

Everyone has a happy ending. If you're not happy it's not the end . . . . ... More

1~ Home!?
2 ~ Mystery House
3 ~ !THE GREAT PAPYRUS!
4 ~ Looks Like We're Snowd-in
5 ~ Red and Purple Eyed Nightmares
6 ~ Echos of Waterfall
7 ~ The Matchmaker's Plan
8 ~ Missing Memories
9 ~ The Ultimate Slumber Party
Stems of Secrets
Robots and Otaku's
Do I Dare to Take a Risk?
Howdy!
Bad Flower, Mad Skeleton
No More Skipping Leg Day!
Cooking with a killer robot~☆
MTT Mall & Spa
♡Dating Start!♡
With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility
.Don't believe his lies.
Bio-Blue Gymnasium
Face Your Fear
The Tell-Tale Heart
All is Forgiven
Time is Relative
This is Halloween 🎃 Part 1
This is Halloween 🎃 Part 2
☆Movie night☆
Nice Cream
Introducing: Goat Mom!
Feast for kings
A battle so brutal
🧁Bake Sale🧁
♡Dating Tense!♡
Sheriff Who?
No More Lies
You're not drowning
Lovely Morning
The Story's Not Over Yet
A Promise To You
♡Dating Fight!♡
The Bake-Off
☆The Live show☆
True Lab
Tea Time
The calm before...
Taken
Where are you?
HP : Diminishing
Groundhog Day
Hope
An Ending
A/n Afterword
Extra #1~How Sans and the reader met
Extra #2~Genocide AU
Extra #3~Q&A
Extra #4~ Sheriff Hiss' Past
!ANNOUNCEMENT!
Update A/N
SEQUEL IS OUT!
Secret project has now been published!

Christmas Special 🎄 The MTT Late Night Show

1.1K 42 28
By Grace97721

*Insert automated applause*

Grace: Thank you, Thank you, Merry Christmas to all and welcome to the MTT Late Night Show. Where gossip is out main priority. I am your host Grace. And if you are wondering where Mettaton is, he is currently busy with his Christmas spectacular event at the MTT Hotel. It will be broadcasted after this show ends so stay tooned. Anyway tonight, let's take a break from the main story line.

Crowd: Boooooo...

Grace: I know things were getting good but its Christmas Eve (or day depending were you are at that time this airs) and we must do something special! So we will have our four guests answer questions sent by our viewers. Please welcome Frisk, Y/n, Papyrus and Sans!

*the four enter the stage and took a seat on the long couch. They wore festive outfits. (You can imagine them however you want)*

Y/n: Thank you for inviting us here Grace we are delighted to be here! *y/n waves excitedly to the camera*

Papyrus: INDEED. I LOVE TO COMMUNICATE WITH MY BELOVED FANS!

Frisk: Make sure to follow me on Instagram @ I_am_determination! (Note: not actually Frisk's account)

Y/n: C'mon Sans, say hi to the viewers.

Sans: sup.

Grace: *shuffles some papers* Alright we have a bit to go through so let's started! Our first question goes to both Y/n and Sans. What's your favorite thing about eachother?

Y/n: Hmmm... my favorite thing about Sans is... how much he cares about his loved ones. It's one of the first raw emotions you notice when you first meet him. How much he looks out and loves his younger brother. It is really endearing and I feel very lucky to receive that love. Of course in a uh more romantic level. S-sorry t-that sounded kinda cheesy.

Sans: *tries to hid his flushed face* well my favorite thing about her has to be her good heart. i know it may sound kinda generic but she has to be the most caring, fun, and optimistic person i've ever met. even when someone has made so many mistakes she will always forgive them, and try to help them. it inspires me to do better.

Grace: Wow what open and heart felt  answers! Alright next question. This one is also directed to Sans. What is the most embarrassing thing Y/n did in your presence?

Sans: *smirks mischievously*

Y/n: Don't you dare bring it up!

Sans: i'm gonna bring it up. glad you asked that! it was actually a few weeks ago, i caught y/n reading an interesting piece of literature in the closet.

Grace: *leans intently* And what was it?

Sans: (insert NSFW novel)...

Y/n: Okay, okay in my defense I had no idea what I was getting into!

Sans: well you seemed to have enjoyed it as you were passed halfway.

Y/n: *blushes profusely* W-well I always finish the books I start and I wasn't going to lose my streak on that book!

Sans: suuurree.

Papyrus: I'M A BIT CONFUSED

Frisk: Oh my dear Papyrus, you will learn in time.

Grace: That was interesting to learn. Now we know what books y/n is into.

*automated laughs chime in*

Y/n: *hangs her head in embarrassment*

Grace: On to the next question! This one is for Papyrus. How many times do you ask Sans to pick up his sock per day?

Papyrus: MORE THAN I CAN COUNT... IF I HAD TO GIVE A NUMBER IT IS MOST LIKELY PAST 20 TIMES. IF YOU INCLUDE THE TEXT MESSAGES AND POST-IT NOTES I LEAVE. SPEAKING OF WHICH PICK UP YOUR SOCK!

Sans: k.

Grace: Truly a dynamic duo! Next question. This is for Frisk.

Frisk: Yay! What is it?

Grace: They ask, Heeyy!! Did it hurt when you fell for me? They also included an audible wink.

Frisk: *ACT >> *Flirt: No because you were there to catch me~. *finger guns and winks*

Sans: *dying of laughter*

Grace: Ookay... next question. Y/n and Sans will you ever get married?

Y/n: Uuhh I wouldn't think that far just yet but...yes, I think so... do you Sans?

Sans: sans.exe is not working

Papyrus: I'LL GO GET THE WRENCH...

Grace: While Papyrus does that I have another question for y/n. What really happened to your leg? Oh! I know this one! Well you see it's actually a pretty dark story. One night-

Frisk: *tackles Grace* No! No spoilers. I haven't reached that part in her diary yet-... oh....

Y/n: Diary, what diary? My diary!? You stole my diary!!??

Frisk: W-what no I didn't steal anything. O-oh look at the time! It looks like the show is almost over. Hehe...

Grace: What of course not! There is always time for drama~

Y/n: Exactly and I think you, Frisk, are about to get a front seat to it. *cracks knuckles* Sans can I borrow this?

Sans: sans.exe is still not working.

Y/n: Thank you! *Megalovania.exe has been rented for 20 minutes*

Frisk: Oh crap....

*megalovania starts playing*

*Frisk ran away*

Papyrus: I GOT THE WRENCH! *fixes sans by hitting him at the top of his head

Sans: ow! huh? what happened? why is y/n chasing Frisk with a (choice of weapon)? And why does she have my boss theme!?

Grace: It's a long story. And y/n doesn't have her own theme yet.

*megalovania continues to play in the background*

Sans: alright i'll go stop this mess. *follows after them*

Grace: We have one last question! And they ask if they could get a hug.

*only Papyrus sits on the couch with an innocent smile on his face*

Papyrus: DON'T WORRY VIEWER! I THE GREAT PAPYRUS CAN GIVE YOU A HUG. BUT SINCE I CAN'T PHYSICALLY GIVE YOU ONE... I SHALL HUG THE CAMERA INSTEAD. *tackles and hugs the camera*

Grace: And that was the final question! I wish to thank you all for sticking around to the end and continuing to read What We Hope For! I don't plan to do anything special for new years but if you have any questions for me that you want me to answer. Feel free to leave a comment or send a message. Anyway, Merry Christmas! Happy New year! And see you next week!

*automated claps and cheers tune in as the show fades out into an MTT Christmas spectacular*

(Note: Any events that have occurred during the show are not canon to the main story line)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 212 16
[2nd book] ((COMPLETED)) {Undertale AU - Underfell} [WARNING:ENDING AND PLOT IS VERY CRINGEY] "Long ago, two races ruled the earth, the Humans an...
216K 8.8K 23
It was just a normal Saturday. (Y/N) was playing Undertale for the millionth time. She was obsessed. (Y/N) had played all of the routes. True Pacifis...
4.3K 150 12
Frisk is just an 18 year old girl. She's almost turning 19 soon. She had a nice life in the Underground. A loving family with Toriel and Asgore. Fri...
5.5K 176 11
DISCONTINUED (for now, at least) • • • You and your younger sister, Frisk, fell into a hole atop Mt. Ebott. You didn't realize the journey you just b...