โœ™ ๐‹.๐Œ.๐| Katsuki bakugou

By K-KUR0MII

๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐š๐๐ข๐ง๐ . . . Lฮนฦšฦšส…าฝ Mส‚ แ‚ฆฮฑิƒิƒฮนาฝ - K Bฮฑฦ™ฯ…ษ ฯƒ "๐™’๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™Ž๐™๐™‹ ๐™…๐˜ผ๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™‰ ๐˜ผ๐™๐™€ ๐™”๐™Š๐™ ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™” ๐™๏ฟฝ... More

Read real quick
แด›แด€สŸแด‹ษชษดษข
Hey babes
แด„แด€sแด› (แดแด€ษชษด)
แด„แด€sแด› (๐Ÿธ)
แด„แด€sแด› (3)
แด˜สŸแด‡แด€sแด‡ แด„แดแดแด‡ ส™แด€แด„แด‹
แด„แดษดแด„แด‡ส€แด›
แด„แดษดแด„แด‡ส€แด› (2)
sแดษดษขs
แดแดแด›แดส€แด„สแด„สŸแด‡s
๐Ÿท-แด€ ส™ษชแด›แด„สœ
ษดษชษขษขแด‡แด›
แดกษชแด›สœ แดส ษดษชษขษขแด€s
แดกสœแด€แด›?
แดแดแด›แดส€แด„สแด„สŸแด‡ (๐Ÿธ)
แดแดแด›แดส€แด„สแด„สŸแด‡ (3)
สœแด‡สŸแด˜
แด€ษชษด'แด› ษดแด แด˜แดœssส
ส€แด‡แด€สŸ ส€แด€แด„แด‡
ษดแด‡แดก า“ส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…s
A/N
ษดแด‡แดก า“ส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…s (2)
ษช สŸษชแด‹แด‡ สแด€ า“ษชแด›
ษช สŸษชแด‹แด‡ สแด€ า“ษชแด› (2)
Oc things
THANK U
๏ฟผ แด›ส€แด€ษชษดษชษดษข
Fit/ A.N
แดแดœsษชแด„
DENKIIIII
New house?๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ
สŸษชแด›แด›สŸแด‡ แดษดแด‡
Thankkkk uuuuu๐Ÿ˜
ษชแด…แด‹
Side stuff
Guess what
sแด˜แดส€แด›s า“แด‡sแด›ษชแด แด€สŸ
sแด˜แดส€แด›s า“แด‡sแด›ษชแด แด€สŸ (2)
?
HAPPY B-DAY DEKUUUU
sแด˜แดส€แด›s า“แด‡sแด›ษชแด แด€สŸ (3)
sแด˜แดส€แด›s า“แด‡sแด›ษชแด แด€สŸ (4)
sแด˜แดส€แด›s า“แด‡sแด›ษชแด แด€สŸ (5)
Haruka
LISTEN UP

า“สŸษชษขสœแด› แด›แด แดŠแด€แด˜แด€ษด

3.5K 95 325
By K-KUR0MII

"When you being real you ain't worried 'bout who fake" - Megan Thee Stallion

•Author's POV•

"N/N wake up,"

'Leave me the fuck alone'

Kiki said....nothing.

"N/N come on, get uppp"

'BRO LET ME SLEEP DAYUMM'

King said... still nothing. 'Fine then if she ain't gon wake up. ima force her to' Kiki thought as she pulled king aside to make a plan.

And what they decided to do was to fuckin JUMP on you. The weight of these two had the wind knocked out your lungs, it felt like someone just sucker-punched you.

You jolted up so fast that your bonnet almost came off. And the amount of rage you felt started to bubble up that if looks could kill the twins would be dead by now.

'I've only gotten 3 HOURS OF SLEEP IVE BEEN UP MAKING THAT DAMN MUSIC VIDEO, THAT I DIDNT EVEN WANT, AND THESE TWO LIL NIGGAS WOKE ME UP- oh hell nah.' you thought to yourself and it was true.

You and your auntie got home around 3:30 in the morning because you had a music video to finish. It was mentally draining and all but you had to do what you had to do. You had to help pay bills even though your a self-made millionaire along with your brother, but you still needed to help out.

But at that very moment all you wanted to do was to get sweet revenge on those damned twins for waking you up from a great dream of you and Levi fuckin- I mean training-

Your pov💫

"What the hell gave you two the audacity to fuckin wake me up at 6:30 AM?!?!" I wanted to kill these two little shits with a passion.

"Well, you see we did it because-" King started, "Because you wouldn't wake up the first few times we called you so-" Kiki said, "So we decided to jump on you so that you can wake up". They both say together finishing their statements with smug little smirks.

"Oh well, then I didn't know you wanted to die today." "Y/N you can't kill us-" "It's too late I've already decided how." Without warning my wings emerged from my back and ripped my shirt. Eh I never liked this one anyway.

And when they saw my smexy ass wings, they took off. Well in King's case it would be flying.

My face turned blood red with anger and my eyes darkened. "I swear ima kill you lil punks!" I screamed and flow out of my room going after them. I chased after them around the house almost knocking some shit down in the process.

That was until we all saw THREE CHANCLA'S FLYING AT US...

"Ah, shit-"

I said and at that moment I knew I was going to die. 'Damn it finally my time.' The chancla is the deadest Mexican weapon, and we had our fair share of the pain it gave us but the twins were going to die with me so it was worth it.

Kinda...

"OwWwW goddamn that shit hurt. How the hell is she able to throw three at the same time? Like bish wha-." I was cut off the sounds of hell.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID I SAY 'BOUT FLYIN AROUND THIS DAMN HOUSE?! HAVE Y'ALL LOST YA DAMN MIND BECAUSE IF SO YOU GOT A GOOD 5 SECONDS TO FUCKIN FIND IT."

Our auntie screamed at the top of her lungs I was sure the neighbors heard her. In all honesty, she was terrifying when she's like this. She can get mad easily when we're not acting right.

Your auntie

But I still loved her, she never tried to intentionally hurt us or anything well... if you can count beating my ass when I act a fool... then yeah she kinda did... I should call cps.

But still, after 5 minutes of getting scolded by her, she stopped, "Eh?" I questioned.

"Why you still in your pajamas? We gotta leave in like 2 hours." She asked. I look at her confused, "Whatchu talm' 'bout?" I was confused, was there somewhere we were supposed to be going. She was also confused.

"The fuck you mean? We gotta go to the airport so we can catch the flight to Japan. Remember? You and jay jay got accepted into UA- plus you have a concert, so we're movin... did you forget?" She asked with a suspicious face.

My eyes widened as I looked at her, I did forget that. 'Ah, shit-'

I practically jumped up and ran towards my room completely forgetting about the twins. I almost bust down the door. Luckily I had pre-packed, but it slipped my mind. I just had to get dressed and do my morning routine.

'Thank you my ancestors for granting me such.... amazing....memories...not. Fuckin bitch's' I mentally cursed as and grabbed my gloss.

When I was done with everything I went to go and do my hair it was early so I put it in a bun and laid out my edges.

(This is what your wearing bc it was to be a long drive and flight so yeah)

•Author's POV•

"Y/N hurry the fuck up and bring ya stuff down so we can pack the car! With cho lazy ass.." Jason called out for you but mumbled the last part.

He's was your best friend or at least one of them but damnnnnn dis nigga can be annoying "Shut yo ass kissing self up." You bark back as you were coming out of your room, or old room now.

'Ima miss this place so much.' You thought to yourself. When your parents died this was the place you grew up in for the rest of your childhood. There were so many great things about it that really made this home. So leaving it hurt. A lot.

Like on your 13th birthday you were on your way home from school with Jason. Once you walked in the house there we're balloons everywhere and a banner saying 'happy birthday princess we love you!.' Princess. was the name your dad gave you. You never minded the name even though you weren't that big on princesses growing up. You still loved the name.

You were more of a Bratz kinda girl if some we're to ask. Seeing the name you fell to the ground crying as all of the good memories that you made with your parents came back. Your soft sobs and quiet 'thank you' could be heard all throughout the room while holding your mom's necklace tightly. The rest of the family coming to comfort you.

That necklace was the last thing found at the scene because everything was burned. You immediately asked if it was alright for you to keep it after they were able to run tests on it. That was probably the best day of your life.

•Time skip•

Time: 7:02am

On the way to the airport, your phone started ringing but you were currently in the middle of a thumb war with Jay, and the twins were sleeping so was your auntie, and your uncle is driving so none of them could answer it for you and you were not about to stop this war just for a damn call. The lord would have to strike you down to stop you at this point.

"Okay. Okay damn you win this one. But ima beat yo lil ass next time," Jason rolled his eyes,

"Stay mad." You smugly said- completely forgetting about the call you had a few minutes ago.

💫

When arriving at the airport there we're paparazzi everywhere so you guys had to quickly get inside thankfully security was there to help out. So you all were able to go through everything with no issues.

•Time skip brought to you by Aizawa's crusty ass scarf•

Time: 7:58am

Y/N's POV

"I swear, it felt like someone was watching me while I was goin through the metal detector," I said to my older brother. With a sigh he looked at me.

"don't you release that your a well-known rapper, singer, songwriter or whatever you do nowadays. Same goes fa me. It can just be a fan so these people gon look ight? Calm down, lazy." He was always so nonchalant to me. He sat down next to me and went back on his phone while we waited for your plane to be called.

But that wasn't it, I can tell the difference between a fan's glare and whatevea the hell type of glare that was back over there wasn't either of them...it was...cold and like it was filled with lust but not the good type of lust.

*Buzz buzz*🐝

"Huh?"

I was cut off from my thoughts when my phone started ringing again. 'Chile, let me just answer this shit, AND I SWEAR TO GOD IF ITS ENDEAVOR IM HANGIN UP! like damn this nigga so thirsty. Ian tryna marry ya son.'

Y/N: "yes?"

Mina: "Y/NNNN!!!! WHAT THE HELL TOOK SO LONG!?!? ME AND JIROU TRIED CALLIN YOU!!!!"

Y/N: "Bitch who the fuc- mina babes first things first. who the hell is you yellin at? Second I was in the middle of a thumb war with Jay. y'all know how I get."

Jirou : "hey Y/N how are ya?".

Y/N: "oh hey, I'm good just waiting on my flight with my fam, you?"

Jirou: "that's good, I'm at the mall with mina. Where lookin for some stuff."

Y/N: "cool."

Mina: "Y/N how long is it gon take you to get here. I'm lowkey gettin bored up here."

Y/N: "Idk really- oh I gotta go they just called my flight bye my lovelies ima miss y'all🥹 see you in a bit tho."

Mina & Jirou: "bye babes see you in a bit."

" Well damn Ig it wasn't that long of a wait then, I'm impressed," I said as we walked to our flight. "Thank god we got first class." I say to Jay, he chuckles at my comment "Really why?" He asked me

"Because ion want to be near people who might have CoViD fuCkIN 19 aghhh NOPE." I say he just started to laugh with me.

💫

Time: 1:15pm

•Athour's POV•

In the middle of the flight, you got tired of playing games on your phone so you decide to go to sleep. Right when you were about to close your eyes and fall into dreamland

You felt it...

That damn glare again. You shot up from your seat and whipped your head around to see who was looking at you, but to your surprise, people were sleeping or talking amongst themselves nobody looked suspicious at all.

One of them stuck out to you but you couldn't pin point why. She had pink hair and that's all you could make out. While you were looking around a flight attendant came to your seat.

"Ma'am is there something that you need?" She asked you sweetly

"N-no sorry I'm good just a little.... dizzy that's all." You said in your white girl voice and it was true kinda you thought you were going crazy. "Oh ok ma'am let me get you some water is that ok with you?" She asked. "Y-yeah I would like that thank you." You say.

As she was going to go get the water, you sat back down. 'I'm probuly just paranoid maybe it is just a fan... or I hope it is. Ion want some freakin weirdo lookin at me n shit. Ion want to beat ass today on this damn plane but I will do it. And why the hell do I feel like that glare ani't new like I felt it with someone...'

As you were giving yourself a mental pep talk the flight attendant came back with your water and gave it to you "Thank you miss" you say.

💫

Time: 7:24pm

"Finally we're out that damn plane my ass was starting to hurt like a bitch." You groan "really N/N?" King asked as you walked with him to get off the plane.

"Yeah really ion know how y'all were able to sit there for 13 HOURS. I thought I was going to die in there." You say rubbing your ass out of pain.

(And yeah it does take 13 hours to fly from Houston to Japan ok I looked it up)

As you and your family got into the airport to leave to go to your new house

(all the furniture was there already) you all were once again, stopped by the paparazzi. At this point, you were getting annoyed by this. You were planning on yelling at them to 'back the hell up and let you guys get through' but your uncle Tony put his hand on your shoulder giving a look that said "don't do it. I got this" and then you backed down because you didn't want to have that much of a problem anyway.

So you let him and your uncle is a very bulky guy. He's very strong and a tall dark skinned guy with cuts and tattoos all over so he can intimidate people easily, he's like your security kinda and people respected him so did the paparazzi.

"Excuse me but we have to go now we're very busy so I would appreciate it if you let us through." He asked in a calm voice. He was never one to show much emotion.

Ur uncle just with golden eyes

Everybody let us through and we were able to go to the car that was picking us up. I mean just because he's big doesn't mean he's rude. ( ya'll gots a dirty ass mind)

💫

Time: 9:03pm

"Holy crap this bitch BIG!" You yelled that shocked. "Well yea. This a family of 6 so it's gon be big, now go and unpack ya stuff, and when you done come down for dinner Ight?." Your Auntie said.

"Ight" you say and start getting your things.

Your room:

Your bathroom:

After putting your things away and showering. You go and put your pajamas on. You were wearing a oversized T-shirt and some shorts then grabbed your bonnet and put it on and made sure that it covered up everything then you headed down stairs to the dining room, only to be met with a table filled with your favorite foods.

you were in heaven right now.

Pls vote

Hiii again that's it for this part of the story sorry if it was long to you

Old- It took so long plz tell me what you think. More MHA characters will be in the next part ok byeee♥️

New- Ok update. You niggas have no idea how much I had to change in this part Oml I was gonna die and I'm only 8 chapters in outta like 50+ this is gonna be updated every few days so it can go faster. Mind you this is my first book and one of my best so I try not to change to much bc the comments are my everything.

Words 2434
This is today's baddie all credit go's to the owner:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 335 44
๐™‘๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ!๐™ˆ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™š๐™ข!๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ! ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๏ผŒ ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๏ผŒ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๏ผŒ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ...
158K 5.7K 14
โโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ก?โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘‘*๐‘š๐‘› ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘˜๐‘ข.โž ...
76 3 1
~*~ katsuki bakugo x reader ~*~ ๐“ด๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ด๐“ฒ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ญ๐“ธ ๐“ช๐“ท๐”‚๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“น๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ต๐“พ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ
76.4K 2.4K 29
ษชษดแด›แด‡ส€แด‡sแด›ษชษดษขโ„ข ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ A textfic in which Bakugou texts his childhood friend for the first time in years. But they're...