ɪᴅᴋ

You woke up to small paws on your face, "h-huh? How did you get up here babes?" You asked in a groggy voice

You woke up to small paws on your face, "h-huh? How did you get up here babes?" You asked in a groggy voice. You sat up and grabbed the pup and sat him in your lap. 'Aight then what am I going to do with you, I got school....dontae! He's off today he would be happy to help me!'

"There's no way in hell I'm doing this."  "god damnit D. Please! I need your help, I got school today" "N/N you know that Oliver is scared of dogs" Oliver was D's bf for about 3 years now and he was terrified of dogs due to an old accident.

"I- fuc- Ughhh, put him on the phone" you were currently on FaceTime with Dontae while you we're getting dressed. "fine, but you can't change his mind about dogs," he said, "Bae get over here! N/N wants to talk to you!" He yelled "huh!? I'm coming hold up!" Oliver yelled back and made his way to the camera.

"Hey, babes how ya been?" He said while a small smirk, "hey hun, I'm good but I need to ask you a favor, is that cool?" you asked him while putting on your shoes. "Of course what's up?"  He asked, you took a deep breath and said  "can y'all watch this pup I have? IT'S JUST FOR TODAY I PROMISE!" You asked 'this shit is so fuckin beneath me'

"... y/n you know how I am with dogs-"

"I'll pay you!"

"I don't want your money girly-"

"2 hundred just for today"

".... Open your window," he groaned you looked confused but went over and opened the window "now back up" you did as he said and backed up, and the next thing you know there he was Oliver sitting on your window frame arms out like he was waiting on something.

Your smile grew and you went to your bed and grabbed the pup and snuggled up with him for a minute before handing him to Oliver who was shaking a bit but was still took the dog "ok so I got to get finished getting dressed so around 3:45 I'll come get him, if not 4 ok" you said while checking the time, 6:45 am you had time.

"Mhm, see ya n/n," he said and disappeared and reappeared next to D on the other side of the phone. "Aight y'all see ya" you said and then hung up.

Once you got finished putting of some makeup and a bit of jewelry you grabbed your keys and bag and made your way downstairs to see your uncle and aunt in suits like they were going somewhere.

💫

Your pov:

"Where y'all going lookin like a whole snack" I said with a small smirk, my uncle chuckled with his deeply. "where going to a meeting that happened last minute so where going to be gone for the whole day, so we need you to take the twins to school. It's on the way to u.a anyways and I ain't taking no for an answer aight." He said grabbing his keys.