sᴘᴏʀᴛs ғᴇsᴛɪᴠᴀʟ (3)

Once you, Jay, Bri, and Eb we're close to the end of the wall, bri feels a small chill behind her

Once you, Jay, Bri, and Eb we're close to the end of the wall, bri feels a small chill behind her. Her senses start to kick in. 'what is that.... Ice? Wait a damn minute... todoroki is tryna freeze us in here.' she mentally groans to herself and swiftly jumped over to you and Jay and yells loud enough for you all to here "Guys! Todoroki is freezing the walls and floor! We gotta speed up, now!"

"shit..." you mumble under your breath as you all push forward trying to go as fast as you could.

You all jumped out of doorway just in time to see ice forming over the ground trapping the others that were behind you. Without thinking ebony made a handgun and started to shoot off small rounds of bullets where she was planning to land and where she was going to run. Once the bullets made contact with the ice it instantly melted thanks to the heat from the electricity. 'This may help others but oh well'

Brianna froze the bottom of her feet to slide across the ice because her grip wouldn't do much. Jay used little heat and ran across as did you.

You all ended up landing right next to Todoroki and started sprinting away, you look back to see his slightly startled face that quickly changed to one of annoyance. He looked behind him to see Kirishima, Bakugo, momo, Aoyama and Mineta using there quirks to Dodge his ice.

'I didn't expect so many to dodge that plus the ones from other classes, no matter though but I have to focus on the one's ahead of me' Todoroki thought to himself and started to run faster.

Momo: "Nice trick Todoroki"

Baku: "I won't let you get away so easily! YOU ICY-HOT BASTARD!"

Ojirou: "you froze me in place once before, it won't happen again"

Mina: *yelps* "close one"

Uraraka: "gotta wait for the right time to show off my quirk!" (Bitch u can float things that's it stfu💀)

Mintea: "you think you're so cool but I've outsmarted you! Ha! How pathetic, Todoroki! Eat this! My special attack! GRA *WHACK*

Deku: "ARE YOU OK?!?"

You, Jay, Bri, and Eb stop running and so does Todoroki to see these huge robot block your path. "The fuck is that!?!!" You yell "ITS A ROBO INFERNO!" Mic yells over the speaker.