sᴘᴏʀᴛs ғᴇsᴛɪᴠᴀʟ (5)

I did not read this shit over ok don't play the song yet till I say so

Once you all got in position, midnight started to count down. "5...4...3...2...1... GO!" And with that, multiple groups starts to charge at you all at once. Ebony quickly made two guns and threw both of them at you. You swiftly caught them and shoot them all around your team.

Once the small gas infused bullets hit the ground they released the gas as the wind started to blow them in different directions. With quick thinking, ebony manipulated the gas so that it stays around you all in a perfect circle while making sure the electricity is at a low shock.

It won't be enough to hurt them but it's enough to make them back off if the gas somehow doesn't work. Once the other teams got close enough they started to feel woozy and pass out onto the ground.

(Remember B-Brianna, J-Jason, E-ebony, M-Mina, Y-Y/n)

M-"HAHA TIMBER"

Y- "Damn. They all woke up and chose embarrassment"

E- "now me personally... I could never let somebody do me this dirty. "

B-"couldn't be me."

J-"these niggas are actually piling up."

M-"I'm saying! "

B-"There parents must be disappointed"

E-"I would be too."

Y-"Why the fuck does that one look hard?"

J-"take a pic real quick"

E-"I gacha"

Y- "at this point you should just leave the school at this point fam. Because ima be on yo ass for DAYS!"

I- "Fuck a few days ima be on his ass for MONTHS"

Y- "RIGHT"

E-" Aye. Where dekuquan at?"

B-"Over there fighting Todoroki. "

M-"get a video of this shit."

Y-"been on it. "

J-"Damn Deku goin in on dat shit."

E-"Right and...did y'all hear that?"

Y-"Ima put 20 that it's Bakugo"