BLOOD STAINED (JJK FF)- (Comp...

By kimchiii_v

"Haven't you heard about vampire stories hyeri?? If a vampire bites a human that human will belong to him. An... More

PROLOGUE
CHARACTER SKETCH
Chapter1
chapter 2
chapter3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43- THE END
EPILOGUE
THE KING: FOREVER
HEY!!!
WAIT WHAT?!!

chapter 40

3.5K 180 32
By kimchiii_v

Namjoon smirked and looked behind with the others except Jin who was concentrated on keeping the sheild but with a greater hope this time now that his youngest brother is here.

Hyeri teared the moment she heard his voice even though she couldn't see him as her whole body was paralysed and aching for the torture.

'jungkook'

Zeus looked at the man who stood in the right secret entrance glaring at him back.

Jungkook's frowned eyes drifted towards his hyungs boiling at his hyung's condition but frowned more when he saw taehyung there too.

"Why is taehyung here?" He heard yoongi's voice that came closer to him as he entered the castle.

His eyebrows creased it finally fell on the weak looking girl hanging midair.

"Hyeri??!?"

Zeus smirked and walked to him "well well shocked are you?? That I have your princess here?" he laughed wickedly and moved towards him.

"leave her and my hyungs Zeus" jungkook clenched his fists.

"hmm isn't it to much of a sentimental scene one side brothers love and the other love of life. Oh my hell god this is fun"

"if you want to see the god of hell that badly I wont disappoint you Zeus" jungkook' gave a slight smirk.

Zeus nodded raising his brow " why are you doing all this for this one girl??" he moved towards her.

He swirled his hands and directed it to hyeri', the floating girl now slowly descended and reached the ground.
Her paralysed effect slowly died down as she tried to move her hand coughing a few times abjectly.

Keeping her hand on the ground she looked up and saw jungkook finally, tearing up.

"all for this one girl?? She sure is special" he crouched down.

Jungkook clenched his first ready to run it across Zeus's face.

She moved away from him as he leaned forward,
"Is she is that good Hades" he looked at jungkook who was burning with angry fire ready to pounce "well I never knew you had a liking towards a girl who lives with seven men wrapped around her fingers. Aren't you really greedy hyeri not one but you need seven of them to fulfil your dirty needs" Zeus mocked and started laughing making hyeri feel disgusted at his thoughts about her. Namjoon and yoongi controlled their anger while taehyung even took a step forward to kick Zeus but was stopped by jin. But making them all satisfied soon Zeus's collar was been grabbed and was been punched right across his face.

"HOW DARE YOU" jungkook furiously kicked Zeus stomach but nothing affected the king at all rather he was laughing maniacally.

The moment the king was been attacked by jungkook all his men appeared in the hall.

Jin's shield soon faded and he collapsed down,
"hyung!!" Jimin panicked but there was something else they had to be concerned about at the moment,the big Zeus army.

"Guys I will protect Jin from him you guys go"

The others nodded, Jimin and taehyung looked at each other and smirked "another time" taehyung said and in speed of light all of them went and attacked the army from their sides respectively.

Zeus smirked and punched him in the stomach making him go a few steps back but jungkook couldn't feel any pain. All of a sudden he heard a scream of a familiar voice nearby.

He immediately looked at hyeri who was crouching down with her hand on her stomach groaning.

Jungkook''s eyes widened before he could realize Zeus passed by him in the speed of light and in no time he could feel some kind of numbness in his cheek.

He traced his hand on his cheek , the feeling of a slit felt in his hand. He looked at hyeri who had her fingers tracing on her cheek too but the difference was that she was feeling his pain.

"It's fun isn't it????" Zeus snickered
Hades clenched his jaw his eyes increasing one round of black colour.

Very well aware that now if he gets attacked or hurt he will not feel the pain but hyeri will he swung his leg and kicked Zeus on his face. Zeus went a few steps back still not erasing that sick smile from his face.

Poseidon's eyes shined a brighter blue he swirled his hand as the blue waves emerged and not having any mercy he attacked the approahing squad of vampires with the strong waves of his washing them off completely.

While on the other hand the one known to be the kindest of all but the most scariest when he gets angry Hephaestus the god of fire, used his tornado technique and with the magnificent fire burned most the vampire's down proving that everyone would be safe if he would be in his good side but not if their in his bad side.

Protecting his hyung beyond anything was Hoseok who was standing infront of him and fought with all his might as he broke two vampire's neck making them collapse with no second thought.

11h:40m:00s

Namjoon kicked one while choking the other. He bit the neck of the one he chocked. He looked up even though all of them were fighting and trying to clear all the vampires more vampires appeared making him believe in the invincible Zeus army.

11h:50m:00s

Jungkook was panting looking at Zeus who had no visible scar of the fight as such.

He shut his eyes close as he summoned extending his hands midair as bright sharp lightenings emerged and on the other side of the pole was Zeus who too shut his eyes but opened immediately. He looked at hyeri who was still on the ground but no new hurt since the first time for jungkook who had tried his level best not to get hurt.

Zeus pointed his two fingers in front of his eyes and then back at her symbolising her to watch the show.

Jungkook opened his eyes directing his hand towards him as he was lifted up midair the moment his palm was fully opened strong lightening blots in a single streak was released but before it could hit Zeus, the god of god's had already made a comeback with dark black waves.

11h:53m:00s

Soon both the powers clashed making a big explosion resulting in a strong gush of wind in all directions but both of them stood on their ground steady, ungrazed.

Without wasting a second Zeus created a large streak of lightening and directed it to jungkook all of a sudden startling him. Jungkook flew back for the strong force and hit his back on the wall.
Hyeri growled for the sudden pain grew behind her back.

11h:54m:00s

Zeus clicked his fingers and swiftly moved to jungkook and blew a strong punch across his face even before he could get up but this time jungkook could feel his pain.

Before Zeus could make another move jungkook caught his hand his one round colour increased eyes was burning with fury. He smashed his head with Zeus's and kicked him right at his ribs sending him falling down.
Zeus smirked and got up casually dusting his dress.

11h:58m:00s

"hmm not bad" the moment he said this in a blink of an eye he chuckled smashing jungkook's back on the wall. Jungkook thrusted his elbow upwards forcefully jerking Zeus's hands off.

Jungkook momentarily checked on hyeri if she was doing fine. He looked at her who was still leaning down for the side effects of being paralyzed.

11h:59m:00s

The whole place grew dark, making jungkook look up as the moon was changing its colour slowly to red in colour he immediately looked at hyeri.

She was panting , her legs felt limb, and her body was aching badly. She swallowed painfully trying to keep her little bit of energy up. Her fingers twitched when she felt a stinging pain at the tip of her finger. Soon it spread throough out her arms and then her whole body was filled with the same burning sensation as the other day. She clenched her fists not wanting to let out a scream making others worry about her but it was very well noticed by him.

He exactly knew what was happening to her and he has to somehow weaken Zeus.

11h:59m:20s

Zeus cracked his bones as he looked up ,the howling of a wolf heard far away as the time was nearing finally he was going to become the one and only king of all kinds.

11h:59m:07s

Jungkook ran faster and tackled Zeus down punching him right across his face but Zeus with one swift move changed their positions and iterated the same action of punching jungkook hardly with greater force than before. His fists ran across jungkook's cheekbone hardly.

Jungkook growled and leaned his head back on the ground his eyes blurring.

Zeus laughed and got up.

11h:59m:06s

'It my time after here on' Zeus confidently smiled

11h:59m:05s

'ive got to stop him now or it will be all done. I won't allow him to touch her.'

11h:59m:04s

Zeus sinisterly looked at hyeri 'if not me then who's is that power. After this minute I will be the king. The god of all. The invincible power in this universe.

11h:59m:03s

Jungkook shut his eyes close trying to erase away the pain. He clenched his fists. He had to not let him drink her blood or else everything will go in vain.

11h:59m:02s

Zeus walked towards hyeri. Ready to get what he wanted after waiting for many years. It would be only him after this, the supreme power. Once approached her he yanked her hair and pulled her up.

11h:59m:01s

She screamed in pain as she was harshly been grabbed by him. She looked at him fear engulfing her as zeus's eyes turned a bright red in colour and the most scariest smile crept his face.

12:00:00

"Happy birthday hyeri" he said licking his lips and leaning forward. Thunders echoes louder than ever, the moon had turned to a shady red in colour, howlings of multiple wolfs was heard. Now was the time for the great event, as her blood turned powerful. She couldn't even make a slight movement due to his grip but soon a blinding white light attacked Zeus from back creating an explosion.

Zeus flew away from her behind and hit the wall hard. Before she could see who had done it or what it was she was been grabbed by another pair of arms. She looked up meeting the eyes of jungkook. Relief filled within her once she saw him but a frown appeared on her face when she saw his eyes say something else which she couldn't figure out.

"hyeri. I'm sorry but I have to do this" he whispered to her. This sentence of him made even more random thoughts fill up her mind.

"Jung-"

Before she could say anything he hurriedly leaned near the crook of her neck. His hands was gently placed on her neck.

She felt his breath fan her neck "this will hurt sorry" he said as his eyes turned to the bright red colour.

And the next moment she felt a sudden sharp pain on her neck.

Hades was the one to acquire the powerful blood in the end.

GUYS ANOTHER CHAPTER HERE. JUST A FEW MORE CHAPTER TO GO FOR THE END!!!!

ENJOY!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 996 52
VAMPIRExMAFIA WILL THIS STORY END HAPPILY WHEN JIMIN GETS BIT... I had a happy life, I was Feeling Just Fine then it went wrong.... My life was build...
5.3K 381 46
{ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...
10.7K 448 47
You were living a completely ordinary life, following your dreams in the city, until one night your life is thrown into a world filled with supernatu...
15.3K 924 31
"you don't even love me all you want is my blood!" Suga yelled at him as Jimin gaze harden on him. "That's all you think of me? That I am only after...