โ„๐•’โ„๐•–๐•„ ๐•›๐•Œ๐•ฅ๐•Š๐•ฆ- (๐™ฝ๐šŠ๐š›๏ฟฝ...

De -caffeinetaffy

โš ๏ธŽโ‡ข๐š‚๐š•๐š˜๐š  ๐š„๐š™๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐šœโ‡ โš ๏ธŽ BrEaKiNg NeWs: A cute little innocent bean-(obviously You) have been found outs... Mai multe

(001-Meeting a Hyuuga-ๆ—ฅๅ‘ไธ€ๆ—ใจใฎๅ‡บไผšใ„)
(002-Talk with the duckbutt-ใƒ€ใƒƒใ‚ฏใƒใƒƒใƒˆใจ่ฉฑใ™)
(003-Y/n Snapped?-Y/nใ‚นใƒŠใƒƒใƒ—?)
(004 - Hey - ^^)
(005 - Hopes - ๅธŒๆœ›)
Last A/N

(000-Innocent Girl-็ฝชใฎใชใ„ๅฐ‘ๅฅณ)

8.1K 182 198
De -caffeinetaffy

(Y/n POV/3st Person POV)

(↓Your cloth↓ just think it's your favorite color)

(WARNING: MARY SUE READER AHEAD.)

Age: 1

A woman carried a box, a baby inside. Who was silently sleeping, the woman panted heavily before she noticed a big tree. She placed the girl inside of a broken trunk before covering it with leaf, she heard a shouting from a far, turning she found group of males who was chasing her.

She yelped in suprise and took the necklace in her neck snd throw it on the leaf-covered trunk before running away with big tears in her eyes.

1 hour later

The hokage sighed heavily, putting the paper down before standing up and walked away to his office, he decided to walk for some fresh air, he headed over outside of the konoha's gate, he hear a faint crying of a baby not so far away. He rushed on the sound and found the sound inside of the trunk, he raised a brow before taking the leaves off and found a box with a beautiful baby. He was suprised, why would their parents leave a baby in a trunk... Unless they hiding her from someone.

The hokage noticed something shining above the trunk and his hand brushed gently the dirt off and found a necklace... 'This necklace... No doubt this necklace is from the L/n clan... I heard they got wiped out a week ago, maybe this girl is a sole survivor of the L/n clan...' He took the girl in his arms holding her gently as if she will get destroyed by a rough touch.

"Well now i'm taking care of a baby..." He spoke to no one, taking the necklace and wore it to the girl's neck suiting it properly to her.

3 years later
(Y/n POV/2nd person
Age: 4

There you are sleeping next to the Hokage who was doing some papers, the jōnin's were too busy to take care of little girl, The hokage was afraid sometimes to the girl, she was sending a strong wave of chakra when ever something or someone dangerous was near to her, he feel it wasn't like any normal chakra, the chakra was white and black reminding him of the color of Yin Yang.

The intimidating charka was freaking some shinobi's when they said something bad about the girl it was as if it was protecting her to everything.

But the aura the girl was giving was an innocent and cheerful, completely innocent. Even the Jōnin eyes hurt looking at your shining face, if i said shining your face is shining brightly. Your name completely suits you

Y/n L/n, or Y/n Sarutobi.

(Hiruzen POV/3rd person POV)

Hiruzen looked at the girl, a smile plastered as she cuddled to ANBU Hatake's arm, the 13 years old boy looked at Y/n sleeping figure a smile slowly rising. Your face sure can make anyone smile (Even Pein-) "Kakashi." The said boy looked at the Hokage, "I want you to take care of Y/n, i'm visiting the Sunagakure. I'll be back in few days."

Kakashi nodded, not saying a word. "Your dismissed." Hiruzen spoke before turning back to his paper work, Kakashi looked at you, after he got back to his house. The girl was awoken, she sat up and recognized Kakashi's face right away, "Kashi..." She mumbled his nickname given by her. A blush rose a bit to his cheeks.

Sure he like the name but he was flustrsted and embarrassed, he was brought back to reality with you pinching down his mask. He yelp in suprise and try to put it back in place, well. Lady luck was in his side and his mask was in the right place.

You pout as your task got failed, he chuckles as you tried taking it off but couldn't reach him with your height, while he was busy looking in your pouted retriving figure he felt a chakra that was not too far away.

(Y/n POV/3rd person POV)

Y/n walk away to Kakashi, founding it hard to make him take off his mask. She found some boys surrounding someone or something, Y/n peeked in a small opening and found a boy with a red mark in his cheek, blond hair and shiny light blue eyes.

Y/n pushed the boys who surrounds the blond boy, an anime irk mark appearing in her head as she open up her arms in defend position, the boys finnaly noticed Y/n although they were shocked at her fast speed.

"What are you doing, girlie? Why would you even defend someone like him, a demon." This stuck a nerve in the blond boy as his tears finally spilled out. Y/n gritted her teeth her pupils turning into a slit as if a snake was looking on it's prey, the boys looks shaken up at her different appearance as they step a foot away to you, "A-A-A An-Another Demon!" Oh how she hate that word, a Demon. Concealing her chakra in her fist before punching the boys. When they got back in their foot, they scrambled away.

Y/n looked at the suprised Blond boy, "Are you ok?" her soft voice brung him back to reality, he look at her with a red tinted, founding her voice cute. "Y-Yeah... I'm Naruto, what's your name?"

A smile danced in her facial expression, "I'm Y/n, wanna be my friend? I'm actually looking for one since last time i tried, all the boys are always looking at me while the girls started to call me cute, i thought they don't want too so i think you will be a good friend to me."

A big grin danced in his face, "OF COURSE WE CAN BE BEST FRIEND IF YOU WANT TO, Dattebayo!"

That's how i got my Second Best Friend....

3 years later
Age: 7

Naruto waved at you as he see you walking towards him, a big grin still plastered in his face as you smiled and waved back to him. "Good morning Naru." he took your hand before walking in inside of the classroom all the attention suddenly was brought to you, their eyes look at your hand and Naruto holding each other hand.

The girl eyes flared in anger, "NARUTO STOP HOLDING Y/N-CHANS HAND!!!" They shouted, Naruto yelped before pulling his hand away from you, the girls surrounds you. Asking things like: "Are you ok?" "Did Naruto hurts you?" "Did you catch his stupidy?"

Yoiu squint your eyes, before nodding. "I'm ok, thank you for asking." You smiled, the girls squeled some blushing and there some fews who start pinching your cheeks.

Your blood risen in your cheeks, making your cheeka colored in pink, the girls started hugging you a big smile in their faces, they let you go after some seconds. You flopped down in your seat while fixing your messy pony tail/hair with headband/wavy hair/pigtails. (Or you can pick one in the picture above.)

You looker at Naruto who have a bump in his head, "A-Are you ok? You have a big bump in your head..." You send him a worried expression.

He nodded before sending you big grin. A sign he was ok, you soon noticed a small puppy in your foot, rising an eyebrows in confusion. Taking the dog he barked happily before excitedly licked your face "You... KIBA YOUR PET AKAMARU IS HERE!!!" Naruto shouted at the sleeping Inuzuka. Your eyes shined as the cute pup hid at your Sleeve, "Where!?" The Inuzuka asked, you lifted up your big F/c sleeve where the cute pup tried to hide.

Kiba pick him out before apologizing, the pup whined and jumped at your head, "Is... Is he hungry?" You murmured, taking a little container before taking a (Food whatever you want to give to him..)

The dog lighen up and ate it bwfore nuzzling in your face, you giggled "Now go back to your owner." You smiled the dog shook it's head before sitting in your lap, "We can hangout later...." You pet his head before he barked (Translate: Promise?) You nodded. He wagged his tail before giving you the last lick in face before going back to it's owner, "Sorry again Y/n for bothering you..." You shook your head "Don't worry, it's fine he's actually cute, mind if we hang out sometimes?" You smiled.

A blush rose in his face before nodding in accomplishment.

To be continued...

➣✮✩❃❅❈❉◅          ❦✿❦       ➣✮✩❃❅❈❉◅

Waaaah finally done... Hope you enjoy, by the way i'll be doing the genin arc. After 5 to 3 chapters? Yeah soooo Bye Bye!!!
(๑ơ ₃ ơ)♥

-Killua

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

172K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
210K 4.4K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
63.6K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
465K 31.5K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...