The Cruel World (completed)

By mattdrei07

How will Bai LouYin live in a world full of sufferings? Family make Bai LouYin strong but it is also his weak... More

Chapter 1: How it all starts
What to expect? What to do?
Chapter 2: Why did it happened
Chapter 3: Congratulations
Chapter 4: In the eyes of the tiger
Chapter 5: Who is the tiger?
Chapter 6: Meeting the tiger 1
Chapter 7: Meeting the tiger 2
Chapter 8: Lured prey
Chapter 9: The beauty is taken
Chapter 10: At the tiger's den
Chapter 11: The bathroom
Chapter 12: The underwear
Chapter 13: He really likes me
Chapter 14: Kisses... hug
Chapter 15: The battle
Chapter 16: Keeping up with the Bais
Chapter 17: An impostor among us
Chapter 18: Tell me the truth
Chapter 19: Wordly-things
Chapter 20: No hickeys
Chapter 21: Want some wine??
Chapter 22: Alive
Chapter 23: Eaten alive (Rated R)
Chapter 24: Eaten alive 2 (Rated R)
Getting near the Finale
Chapter 25: You're ban for now, a new chapter
Chapter 26: A new chapter begins
Chapter 27: The Investors Gala
Chapter 28: Mr. Jiang
Chapter 29: Flashback to Yinzi's disappearance
Chapter 30: Welcome S*x (Rated R)
Chapter Special: The Life of Assistants (Rated R)
Chapter 31: Questions???
Chapter 32: Trust, love and respect
Chapter 34: I said YES!
Chapter 35: F*ck you two!!
Chapter 36: Uncle... dad, real quick
Chapter Guides
Chapter 37: A look back at Yinzi's whereabouts
Chapter 38: A bunch of useless things
Chapter 39: On the way to the party
Chapter 40: Bai LouYin is missing
Chapter 41: Finding the culprit
Chapter 42: Reasons
Chapter 43: Finding Yinzi
Chapter 44: Rescuing Yinzi
Chapter 45: Rescuing Yinzi 2
Chapter 46: I have to be strong
Chapter 47: Back to his life again
Chapter 48: Eager to go back to work (R)
Chapter Special: Life after the kidnapping
Chapter Special: Life after the kidnapping 2 (R)
Chapter 49: The new assistant
Chapter 50: Glorious
Chapter 51: Will be killed together
Chapter 52: The video call (steamy)
Chapter FINALE 1: Happiness
Chapter FINALE 2: Happiness

Chapter 33: I say NO! (steamy)

557 29 33
By mattdrei07

***************

:comment & vote:

:I'm hesitant publishing this chapter but yah... happy reading

***************

I say NO!

Yinzi felt relieved that Gu Hai accepts his mistake. "Promise??" Yinzi asks.

"YESS! I promise!!" Gu Hai kiss Yinzi again on the lips. "I also promise I won't get jealous again."

Gu Hai is about to kiss Yinzi again but Yinzi stops him from kissing with his finger on Gu Hai's lips. "No! I won't believe you."

"Why?" Gu Hai asks.

"Because you're Gu Hai and you'll always be jealous to any being out there who knows the feeling of love." He replied while turning his back to Gu Hai.

Gu Hai turn his body again so he can talk to him face to face. "It's your fault not mine."

"What? My fault again?" Yinzi responds.

"Because you're lovely and sweet. Because you're adorable... I feel like anyone will fall for you and you'll be taken away from me. You can't deny that fact."

"Hilarious Gu Hai!! Stop acting like a child... I already told you you're the one.. what's there to be afraid of?"

Gu Hai cups Bai LouYin's face and look at him. "Then marry me..."

"Wha... what? Did... did I hear it right?" Yinzi asks as he stutters.

"Baobei... marry me and be with me forever."

"Not this time babe." Yinzi answered.

Gu Hai hold Yinzi's hands and kissed them. "But why? Isn't it perfect that we're reunited... and be united as one too?"

"I know... but... I haven't taken you yet from your dad. You know how much your dad disagree with us."

"I don't care about him. As long as we can be together, I don't mind being poor for I am rich in love. Marry me.. and I promise that we will be happy together for the rest of our lives."

"Gu Hai... babe.."

"Yinzi... baobei... I love you and marry me please."

Bai LouYin cannot answer because it caught him off guard. He planned everything that he wants to propose to Gu Hai first. He wants it like their first date being officially together. On top of the same hotel, with the sound of the same perfect music, the same delicious dishes served, the same fireworks to celebrate, and with the people around who accepts them... but failed because of this under the shower proposal without the romantic 360degree view of the city with only the view of every corner of the bathroom, without the harmonious music but the sound of the water dripping to their bodies and without the fireworks but the blast of water from the shower... but what makes it the same that what he is thinking is the feeling of love. The feeling of being deeply in love with each other. Wanting to share a life time together.

"Marry me... baobei... please." Gu Hai is crying thinking that Yinzi doesn't want him.

Bai LouYin is crying being deeply loved and also thinking that perfect moments cannot be staged, they are chances meant for anybody who is in love and deserves to be happy. "Yes... I will babe."

After hearing what Yinzi uttered, Gu Hai kissed him on the lips like a lightning. "You just make me the happiest person alive baobei." Then another peck on the cheeks. "I love you."

"I love you too babe."

"ehm.." They're kissing under the shower rain with their clothes all wet. Gu Hai sucks Yinzi's lips and pry open the latter's mouth with his tongue. "ehmm." Little moans just like the sounds of the dripping water on their bodies.

Exchange of I love you is repeatedly uttered between them as they moan with Gu Hai starts to undress Bai LouYin. When Yinzi's skin showed Gu Hai starts to ravish it with kissing and licking. He knows the best way to entice Yinzi with his gently caressing under Yinzi's pants.

"emmghhh!" Yinzi whimpers with every touch of Gu Hai's hand on his skin and with every lick on his body. "Ahmm." He bites his lips when he felt Gu Hai's finger trying its way on his hole. Since it's a struggle with his pants still on, he unzips his pants and pull everything down.

Gu Hai also take off his clothes leaving nothing too. With their wet bodies under the shower, it is inevitable that they feel the joy of skin-to-skin contact. Gu Hai kisses Yinzi's lips again with his hands kneading Yinzi's butt cheeks. "ehhhmmm.." he moans with joy.

"ehhmmm..baabe..ehmmm.."

Bai LouYin turn off the shower.

Gu Hai kneel down and starts to suck Yinzi's treasure.

"Arghhh!! Babe!! Arghh!!" Yinzi moans in the warmness brought by Gu Hai's mouth in his treasure.

Then Gu Hai played with his two hanging balls with his tongue too licking and eventually sucking them playfully.

"ARGH!!" Yinzi felt ecstatic with his ball on Gu Hai's mouth, one hand stroking his long standing treasure and another hand on his chrysanthemum. "ARGHH!!" He felt a finger on his hole.

Then Gu Hai went up to kiss him from his balls to his chest and to his neck and lastly to his lips. "ehmmm.." they moans as they kiss until Gu Hai guide Yinzi below.

Bai LouYin kisses Gu Hai's neck and starts to suck him hard leaving a mark.

"Arghh!!" Gu Hai moans when he felt it. "Baobei... ahmmm.." He felt Yinzi's tongue licking his nips and eventually bite it which make him moan hard again. "Arghhh!!"

"ARGHH!!" He moans when Yinzi starts to work on his treasure. Started with a licking then... "ARGHHH!! F*CK!!" Yinzi deep throats him.

"Like it??" Yinzi asks while licking his treasure and looking at him.

"I like it baobei.. more plea.... ARghhh!!" he cannot continue his word when Yinzi suck him deep again. "SH*T! ARGHHH!!" He explodes unexpectedly with Yinzi's teasing on him.

Bai LouYin played with the c*m as he spits it on Gu Hai's d*ck then licks it again. Gu Hai is becoming insane how hot Yinzi is playing with his seed. He pulls Yinzi and kiss him. He can taste his own seed on Yinzi's mouth. Then he positions Yinzi facing the wall and one legs up. He kneel down and starts to lick Yinzi's budding chrysanthemum.

"ehmm..." Yinzi let out small moans with Gu Hai's tongue poking his hole. Then.. "aishht! Argh!" He felt that Gu Hai made it with one finger and thrusts inside him while still licking him down there and another hand stroking his treasure. "Arghhh!!" two fingers already made it inside of him moving in and out with Gu Hai's skills.

Gu Hai move up as he kisses Yinzi on the back. "I will enter you now Yinzi.. ehmm.. just relax and feel me ok."

"Ok babe.. ehmm."

"ARGHH!!" Yinzi cries in pain when Gu Hai starts to penetrate him. "Argh! Argh! Argh! Slowly babe! Argh!!" He begs Gu Hai to thrusts slowly.

"Don't worry baobei... ehm.. you'll gonna feel it soon. Ehmm."

"Argh! Yeah!! Babe! Argh!!" In every thrusts Yinzi moans until... "babe!! Deeper babe!! Argh!! Yeah!! Arghh!!" He moves his ass making both of them moans wilder.

"Argh!! Yeahh!! Argh!! Engghh!! Argh! Babe!!"

"Sh*t Argh!! ARghh! Yinzi!! ARghh! OOhh!! Yeaah!!"

Gu Hai turn Bai LouYin's body around then lift him with Yinzi's back supported by the wall. Gu Hai penetrates him while holding Yinzi up in the air.

"Argh!! Yeahh!! Argh!! Engghh!! Argh! Babe!!"

"Sh*t Argh!! ARghh! Yinzi!! ARghh! OOhh!! Yeaah!!"

Until Gu Hai placed Yinzi on the side of the tub Yinzi is holding for support for his upper body and while Gu Hai's support on his lower body while penetrating him.

"Argh! Yeah!! Babe! Argh!!"

"Yinzi!! ARghh! OOhh!! Yeaah!!"

Then changes to Yinzi placed inside the tub with Gu Hai still penetrating him from behind.

"Arghh!! Yinzi!! OOhh!! Yeaah!!"

"Yeah!! Babe! Argh!! Arghh!!"

"ARGHHHH!!! ARGHHHH!!" Their bodies reach the nirvana in that position. Gu Hai explodes inside of Yinzi while Yinzi explodes on the tub feeling the explosion of hot liquid inside his body.

"hummm.. huuuhh..." they ended up slump on the tub with Gu Hai hugging Yinzi.

"I love you baobei..." He placed a peck on Yinzi's lips.

"I love you too.."

*******Dinner time with in-laws

"Uncle... auntie... Yinzi and I will be getting married." Gu Hai happily announces while he kisses Yinzi's hand.

"What? Getting Married??" Bai HanQi and Jiang Yuan asks in unison.

"NOOO!! You haven't had my blessings yet." Bai HanQi said.

"But Pa..."

"But Uncle..."

"I say NO!"

**************

**************

:how's that Papa Bai saying a big NO???? let's find out altogether in the next update.

:don't forget to comment & VOTE.

:I'm quite busy this week so I can't write any chapter. These chapters are part of the drafts I made last week. I'm actually hesitant to publish it since I'm not yet done making a connection to the chapters next to this... but yah! since I'm hard-headed I will just make adjustments on the next chapters if the needs arises. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 6.2K 21
Only a few days with Forth, Beam barely survived what he went through. Can Beam endure a lifetime with him? BOOK 3 - Nothing To Lose BOOK 2 - Nowhere...
52.9K 1.1K 51
This is how I think Day and Brick's story and Gear and Night's story could have been written, to remove the crimes committed lol and make the relatio...
40.8K 999 33
#Bl # lovesyndrome #mature #bl #boyxboy #bxb #bxblove #lovesyndrome #mature #maturelanguage #maturity #mxm #romance WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️ Mature content D...
1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC