Keeping her

Flairaim

Tragedy are things that we can't stop in life. Kyzha's life is full of mystery and lies; she was always kept... Еще

KEEPING HER
Prologue
Characters
1: Unwanted
2: Brothers
3: Dinner
4: Rules
5: Shopping
6: Movie
7: Part 1 of School
8: Part 2 of School
Her friends
9: Ice pack
The cousins
10: Family?
11: Part 1 of Family Reunion
12: Part 2 of Family Reunion
13: Permission
14: "I love you too"
15: "WATCH OUT!"
16: Save
17: Business
18: Truth
19: Rain
20: Silent treatment?
21: "Don't tell them"
22: Listen
23: Revelation
24: Fine
25: love?
26: Nutella
27: Secret
28: Cloth
29: "Stay behind my Back."
30: Messed up
31: Thank you
32: "Who are you?"
33: No Visitors
34: Notes
35: Aisle
36: 3 more days
38: Part 2 of Birthday
39: Pool
40: Merry Christmas!
41: Vacation
Epilogue

37: Part 1 of Birthday

11K 304 144
Flairaim

Warning: too many photos in this chapter. :)

_____

I heard some whispers and shh-ing as I turn to my side to get a comfortable position. I kept hearing voices but before I could open my eyes, someone caressed my hair.

"Good morning, Happy birthday." Someone whispered on my ear as I slightly furrowed my eyebrows. Birthday? I opened my eyes to see all of my brothers.

"Happy birthday, Little Potato." He kissed my cheek as he put something back into its place on my forehead. I slowly tried to get it off my forehead but I was stopped.

"Don't take it off bubs, you've got a cold." He said as I slowly sat up as Chev held the cloth on my forehead.

"Don't worry, I'm fine." I smiled reassuringly as I looked around to see a cake on my table.

Before I looked back at my brothers, I suddenly realized that it's my birthday. I've been waiting for this day to happen and celebrate with my family.

"Happy Birthday to you~" they started singing as Kritton grabbed the cake and held.

Once their done singing, I looked at them in 'aw'.

"Make a wish cutie." Kritton said as I closed my eyes.

I wish~

Once I blew my candles, I smiled widely as I stood up.

"Shall we?" Kieran held his arms as I smiled and snaked my arms to his and hugged it.

We walked downstairs and as we neared the living room my gasped at the sight of presents.

"Can she open her presents first please?" Kritton said as Kieran sighed.

"No Kritton, we will eat breakfast first and then she can open her presents. Is that okay princess?" Kieran said as I nodded and said 'I'm fine with it'.

"Soup?" I looked at the bowl of soup.

"You need it Potato so you'll get better." Chev said as I looked at their yummy waffles.

After finishing our breakfast we went to the living room to open presents.

"You really don't need to get me presents every year." I said as they sat in the couch while I sat on the floor still on me onesie and my fluffy slippers.

"Open mine first!" Kritton grabbed his present and gave it to me.

"Oh don't read the letters yet, you can read it to your room if you want... or here?" He said as I chuckled.

I put his letter on my lap as I opened his present. Once I got a better view of the gift, I looked at Kritton and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you, it's beautiful Kritty." I said as I kept hugging him. I am currently holding a beautiful dresses.

The dress

"There's more?" I asked as I pulled a beautiful top.

"You see, I tried sewing for the first time but I hope you like it." He said as I looked at him with 'are you kidding me?' Look.

"I love it Kritty." I hugged him.

"Anything for my cutieness." He said as I kissed him on his cheeks before sitting back on the floor.

"Enough with that, now it's my turn." Bowry said as he grabbed the bag and placed it beside me.

"I couldn't decide which one to get, I decided to get both." He shrugged before I engulfed him into a hug.

"Thank you!" I kissed his cheek as I stared at his gifts in disbelief.

The gifts

From Chev:

From Dash:

From Earos:

"Weaklings, now it's my turn." Kieran said as he placed a kiss on the top of my head.

"Look what's behind you!" He startled me as I turned around and saw this.

Beware of the dogs.

I gasped in wide eyes and turned around to see my Kieran holding a puppy.

"Tss, unfair you said no puppy allowed." Chev glared at Kieran who's currently smirking.

"Oh my Gosh, he's so cute. Wait is it a he or a she?" I asked as I hugged the puppy.

"To be honest babe, I don't know but the guy gave this." He said as he game me a piece of paper that has its birthday and gender.

It's a boy!

"What's the name of the fluff ball?" Earos asked.

Yeah what's your name baby?

"Any suggestions?" I need a little help.

"Furball."

"Champ."

"Dior."

"Gucci?"

"Bon bon."

"You can think about it through out the day princess." Kieran ruffled my hair.

"Thank you so much for everything." I said as they looked at me in 'aw'.

"What's your favorite gift bubs?" Dashiell asked.

"It's clear that it's the fluff ball right their." He pointed at me as I introduced the puppy to his toys.

"They're all my favorite, thank you for everything." I showed my gratitude by engulfing them in a big hug.

"Uh guys, the fluff ball it chewing my Gucci shirt." Earos said as I chuckled and grab the puppy and placed it on my lap.

"The day after tomorrow, you can go shopping for the furball." Kieran said.

"Tomorrow?" What about tomorrow?

"It's a secret darling."

_____

"Good morning fluff." I smiled at him while he played with his toys.

"I'll have a shower, behave."

Outfit

Today I'm wearing a top that Kritton made and pared it with a high waisted shorts and white shoes. The top is extremely beautiful, Kritton is really talented.

"C'mon fluff, we can visit your doggie corner." I grabbed him and walked downstairs with my fluff.

"Aw, the fluff ball and- the top fits you perfectly cutie." Kritton said as I placed the puppy on the floor.

"The top is so beautiful, thank you." I smiled widely as he pinched my cheeks.

"Where is my Birthday girl!" I heard Granpa's voice.

"Papa! Grandma!" I hugged them both.

"Happy birthday darling."

"Thank you." I smiled warmly.

"What about us?" My cousins said in unison.

"Aw." We went into a group hug.

"Happy birthday love" Mave greeted.

"Thank you Mave." I hugged him as he placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Happy birthday Ky!" The Pace and Prestle said in unison.

"Oh my gosh that fluff ball is so cute, not gonna lie. Where did you get him Kie?" Millan grabbed him up in the air and pet him.

_____

"Furball."   >

"Champ."  >

"Dior."  >

"Gucci?"  >

"Bon bon."  >

"Fluff."  >

"Any name suggestions for the pup?"  >
____

(Photos that is used in this story are not mine, unless if it's their POV name. Photos are from Pinterest, ctto.)

Road to 60k reads and 3k votes!!
Let's go!🥳

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

666K 13.3K 39
Having known no kindness in her life, fear and abuse were the only things she has ever known. One accidental leek of information and her life will c...
30.7K 1.9K 13
Hi friends...it's a yizhan fanfic Someone once told to me no one know or write the definition of love...it's only define by person who is in love or...
Reunited Once Again Tianakassyy

Детектив / Триллер

322K 6.4K 23
Kyden and Alessa are two children who have seen it all .Their parents got divorced when kyden was just 10 years old and Alessa just a month old and a...
The Youngest Of Five (COMPLETED) LightOfYourLife_

Подростковая литература

733K 16.2K 57
Highest ranking - #1 in siblinglove Being the youngest of five isn't always easy, especially when you're the only girl, outnumbered by four brothers...