Rainbow Six Siege One shot Bo...

By Ipzenzay

Welcome to the Rainbow Six Siege one shot book! Here will be stories of the female operators from the Rainbow... More

Disclaimer
Ela X Male Reader
Dokkaebi X Male Reader
Alibi X Male Reader
Suggestions?
Caveira X Male Reader
Tachanka X Male Reader
Finka X Male Reader
Ash X Male Reader
Fuze X Male Reader
Kali X Male Reader
Iana X Male Reader
Frost X Male Reader
Lion X Male Reader
Glaz X Female Reader
Ying X Male Reader
IQ X Female Reader
Mira X Male Reader
Valkyrie X Male Reader
Ash X Female Reader
Question
Caveira X Female Reader
Nokk X Male Friend Reader
New Book Announcement
IQ X Friend Male Reader
Twitch X Friend Male Reader
Ela X Male Friend Reader
Caveira X Male Friend Reader
Zofia X Male Reader
Mira X Male Reader Pt.2
Twitch X Male Reader
Jackal X Mozzie
Ash X Male Friend Reader
Kali X Male Friend Reader
Zofia X White Mask Male Reader
Gridlock X Male Reader
Update
Sisters In Arms Pt.I
Sisters In Arms Pt.II
Nokk X Male Reader
Update
Nokk X Krueger
Young Male Reader x Rainbow Six
Young Male Reader x Rainbow Six PT.II
Literally Me Ideas
Zofia X Male Reader
Ela X Male Reader
Frost X Male Reader
Nomad X Male Reader

Nomad X Male Reader

1.5K 11 5
By Ipzenzay

(Y/N)-Your Name

(L/N)-Last Name

(E/C)-Eye Color

(H/C)-Hair Color

(N/N)-Nick name

(F/W)-Favorite weapon

(G/N)-Gadget Name

(Y/N) was trapped in a cave for a entire week... There was no hope for him, he was hungry, tired, and his last source of water had just ran out. Tears began to roll down (Y/N)'s face as he looked at his lantern. The lantern along with some glow sticks were his only source of light and if those ran out who knows what will happen to him when he is surrounded by the darkness... A few insects mostly centipedes ran past him as he eyed them down thinking that they would be a great source of food. He slowly got up and approached the insect only for it to run away as it sensed his presence. (Y/N) yelled in anger as he was starving and just wanted a way out from this cave to go home and rest without wanting to eat bugs. His yelling then turned into fits of rage as he started slamming the walls of the cave, and with one large hit on a rock it fell down and revealed a magnificent view that was surely breathtaking.

There (Y/N) saw the bluest water where rocks in different shapes and edges hung from the ceiling, even a light source was shining from above. The hunger, sadness, and rage all left (Y/N)'s mind and body as he admired this view that he may see only once. Wanting to save this moment he took out his portable camera and snapped a picture. (Y/N) examined the water throughly wanting to see if there were any harmful creatures in the lake of this cave. Thankfully there were none but something caught (Y/N)'s eyes. He saw something swimming in the lake, the thing that was swimming in the lake looked peaceful and it swam so beautifully. As it got closer to (Y/N) he realized that it was a human. (Y/N) thought that he was saved and the brightest smile formed on his face. Yes finally I'm saved!... The human swam closer to him and once it got to the edge of the lake where (Y/N) was, he noticed that it was a women due to the shape of the body. The women pulled her self out of the water with a gold like bikini and shook her hair a couple of times.

(Y/N) was completely amazed as this women came out of the water. She was beautiful, her skin looked as if she came from the Egypt... Tanned but it looked a little bit darker than the sand in Egypt. Her face was defined and her brown eyes made her face look soft, perfect for a picture. Her hair was black and curly from the water. She wasn't as tall as (Y/N), but that didn't matter to him. Her thighs and behind were large, as well her body was fit with a little bit of a six pack. (Y/N) had seen beautiful women before but never like this, he was completely awestruck by this lady. He finally came out of his thoughts and decided to talk to the lady.

(Y/N): "Hi um how did you get here?"

???: "I was exploring the caves what about you?"

The voice of this magnificent lady was god like and sounded as if she came from Morocco.

(Y/N): "Uh I just got lost but thankfully I found this place."

???: "Oh I can help you out, but two things... First what is your name, and do you want to swim with me?"

(Y/N): "My name is (Y/N) and yes I would."

???: "Good! By the way my name is Sanaa. Let's go swimming."

(Y/N) took off his pants and shirt and went to quickly change into his swim trunks. Sanaa noticed his toned body as he took off his shirt. His six pack was breath taking, along with pecs which she would love to rest her head on and fall asleep listing to the heart beat of this handsome man. (Y/N) walked over to the river and leaped inside it, as he was underwater he saw the true beauty of this lake. Underwater he saw colorful corral that was short and near the bottom of the lake which wasn't even deep. (Y/N)'s feet could touch the bottom of the lake as Sanaa swam up to him. His heart raced as she got closer and he just wanted to say how beautiful this girl was.

(Y/N): "Sanaa I hope I don't sound weird but you are super pretty."

Nomad: "Oh thank you I think you are very handsome, you have a nice body."

Sanaa was clearly blushing as well as (Y/N). The two were amazed with each other and never wanted to this moment end, as it was filled with romance and the hope for a relationship. The two began to swim with each other as they playfully swam around the lake trying to race each other from end to end. (Y/N) felt pleased with the feeling he was getting with Sanaa, his job of having to work for a multibillionaire company that dealt with fire arms and other things stressed him out ver much. But this was no time for stress only for tranquility for the both. Sanaa has more stress than (Y/N) as she is an operator in Team Rainbow the most elite of the special forces from around the world where they fight the White Masks. Thankfully she was granted some R&R time from her boss and she decided to visit this cave.

As they finished swimming they rested their bodies against a rock where they were only inches apart. The atmosphere was quiet but nice and relaxing so (Y/N) sparked a question.

(Y/N): "So Sanaa what do you do for a living?"

Nomad: "I uhh, I am a special forces operator."

(Y/N): "Wow thats awesome! I promise not to tell anyone just in case."

Nomad: "Yeah for how little we've spent time together I can trust you on that promise."

The sentence Sanaa said to (Y/N) soothed him and made him feel closer to this Moroccan beauty. For a long time the two tried to find relationships that would work for the two but they never worked out... It was either (Y/N)'s fault because he was busy with work, or the girl lost love for him and left for another man. But with Sanaa maybe that can change for good. The two looked to each other and they met with a romantic gaze. Sanaa loved (Y/N)'s (E/C) eyes as (Y/N) loved her eyes. The kept staring into each others eyes feeling an amazing feeling that they never experienced before in their lives. These emotions were real and not fake as most emotions that were shown by others. Sanaa still had many things to say to (Y/N). Such as her dangerous job, and the rich life she was born into. (Y/N) looked back at her again until she decided to break the silence.

Nomad: "(Y/N) there's still more you have to learn about me, and with my job I don't know how long we have."

(Y/N): "We have time I promise but if it's so short lets spend every second together to capture these moments."

Nomad: "That sounds good thank you."

*****

6 years passed between the two lovers. The relationship was beautiful and romantic and the only thing they wanted was each other. They grew stronger and one day (Y/N) proposed to Nomad and two years later they had a little girl named Amira (L/N). Nomad made a promise to herself as well as her family to always return to the two most important people in her life. (Y/N) and Amira were laying down on the couch after a long day of going to the beach. Amira even became Zofia daughters best friend as they loved playing tag or other childish games. Amira yawned in such a cute way that (Y/N) smiled as he caressed the top of her. Sanaa opened the door to their home which was located on the Rainbow Six base, and set her self near Amira and (Y/N). Nomad kissed her daughters head and finally gave (Y/N) a romantic kiss that fought for dominance. Although it stopped short when their daughter made a comment.

Amira: "Eww that's gross."

The married couple laughed and looked to Amira to admire her cuteness, and her innocence.

Nomad: "Don't be grossed out by us because one day you will kiss a man too!"

Amira cringed and said "Eww" again making (Y/N) laugh once more. Their day ended with a delicious dinner similar to the food that Sanaa would eat in Morocco. Amira loved her mothers cooking along with (Y/N), her couscous was magnificent and made their mouths water just thinking about it. After their dinner they tucked their daughter to bed with a goodnight kiss and finally made their way to their bed. As they settled down and were underneath the sheets of the bed (Y/N) broke the silence before going to sleep.

(Y/N): "Sanaa what are we going to do after this life. Or are you just going to keep fighting?"

Nomad: "The White Masks have decreased, and many of them have been captured and gave us vital information. In two days Rainbow Six will shut down due to the U.S National Guard will be leading a full on assault on their main base. In two days we will be free."

(Y/N): "Nice, so I don't have to feel scared about you going on missions anymore?"

Nomad: "Yes everyone will be able to rest, and live a true life."

A few moments later Sanaa and (Y/N) fell asleep holding each other in bed as soon their lives will change. And for once in their lives they found some true, and some one who they could trust.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 31 12
Ian was just a normal recruit, trying his best to become an operator. This is his story. Notice: I only own OC's in this story. All other aspects bel...
12.6K 202 20
Cole was a member of the SAS until he was invited to join Team Rainbow, an elite anti-terrorist group made of various CTU's around the world. After v...
453K 5.3K 41
The light above was flickering. I could still tell with this bag over my head. My cuffs rattled around my wrists and arms. They were reinforced steel...
24.7K 425 17
Military has structure. A manual of arms and moving parts to allow itself to be flexible for the situation on hand. Being a PMC didn't really make yo...