TWDG: THE FINAL SEASON. (Clem...

De krigofalltrades18

***ON HOLD**** They've fought hard for 10 years. They've seen terrible things and done things even worse that... Mai multe

Your charicters look.
Prologue.
Epi one: Done running.
They Were like us...
Welcome to Alexandera.
Louis.
Chairles.
Interview with Rick Grimes.
Dinner and war game.
The next day.
Hunting.
Fishing.
The man with diffrent colored eyes.
Secrets told.
Ep 2: Suffer The Children.
The funeral and leaving.
Long time, no see.
Bloodletting.
The woman in black.
Return the hat.
The gathering.
Ericsson Boarding School.
Stay up forever.
2 weeks later.
Marry. Flip. Kill.
Stars.
The attack.
First kill.
Abel vs Clementine.
Ep 3: Broken toys.
Finding the boat.
Returing to Alexandria.
Why I left.
You have to...
The party.
Hey sweetpea...
You really think I'd let you all do this without me?
On board the ship.
Reunion of two enimes.
Epi 4: Lost and found.
Im sorry...
The last stand.
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness...
Greaving son.
Please find him.
Bandits.
Yellow Dandelions.
Aftermath
Black Betty.
Dealership escape.
Broken trust
Us Vs The World
The Time Has Come.
The Kingdom.
Identities.
I was lost. Then I was found.
Episode five: Divided houses: part 1
Gone

Visiting the doctor and meeting more people.

1.7K 61 64
De krigofalltrades18

Clem's POV.

We made it back to Alexandria and I see that one kid Mitch on the guard tower by the gate.

"Took you bunch long enough." Mitch Said.

"And it'll take us longer if you don't let us in, Mitch." Ellie said.

"Willy, open the gate. They're back." Mitch Said as I see that one kid, Willy, open the gate for us. We go in and meet up with Mitch and Willy. They then look at the duffel bags we have on us. "What's all this?"

"Have a look for yourself." Louis said as Carl opens one duffel bag and shows off the large assortment of food we have.

"Holy shit! That's soo much food!" Willy Said In excitement.

"How'd you find all of this?" Mitch asked.

"Out at the train station. Had a lot of food over there. Figured we stop by and pick up something for dinner like." I Said as I took out a can of peaches. "Canned peaches."

"Sounds good eating tonight. Let's take this back to the cafeteria. Rick and Marlon will be thrilled to see this!" Willy Said as we follow him to the cafeteria. Mitch then looks at Y/N.

"Hey, don't think we've met yet, have we?" Mitch asked.

"No, we haven't." Y/N said.

"Well, I'm Mitch." Mitch says as he shakes hands with Y/N.

"Pleasure to meet you. I'm Y/N." Y/N greets him.

"And this is Willy. Alexandrias weirdo." Mitch Says as Willy playfully punches him.

"And Y/N? I'm sorry for creeping you guys out when we first met. It's just that..it's been a while since I've seen another beautiful girl like Clementine walk in here." Willy Says as I blush a little.

"No no, it's alright. I get it, kid. Sometimes I just blankly stare at her beauty as well." Y/N says as we both looked at each other and I try to hide my blushing cheeks. Y/N then groans and holds his ribs.

"You okay?" Mitch asked him.

"Some creep out in the woods attacked them. Kicked Y/N pretty hard in the ribs. But Clementine and him kicked his ass." Ellie said.

"Well, I think Maggie's at the clinic right now. She eats a late dinner." Sophia Says as she takes Y/N's arm. "Come on. I'll take you over there."

"I think I can make it there. But thanks." Y/N says. "But where is the clinic?"

"Next to where the garden is. You know where that is?" Carl asked.

"Yeah, I've seen it. Thanks. I'll be back for dinner." Y/N says. "Wait, almost forgot." He said as he takes out the toy from the car and hands it to A.J.

"Thanks, Y/N." A.J Says as he hugs him.

"Anything for my little fireball." He says as he pats his shoulder. "Alright, I'll be back." He says as he walks down the street to the doctors office. We followed Mitch and Willy to the cafeteria and went in and seeing everyone in the council and Marlons group, waiting for food. Rick saw us and walked up to us.

"You made it back. Find anything?" Rick asked us.

"Find anything? We hit the mother fucking jackpot, Rick!" Ellie says as we go to a table and put the bags on it. We opened them and everyone in the council and Marlons group came and saw the amount of food we found.

"Whoa! Look at all this food!" Ruby says.

"This could feed us for a while!" Aasim Says.

"Yeah, along with those rabbits and fish you kids found. How did you find all this?" Rick asked.

"After we found out what happened to the traps, Y/N and Clementine had the idea to head to the train station we found them at. Apparently, there was food stashed away in a hatch. We ran into a bit of trouble but we got out Alright." Sophia Said. Rick then came up to me.

"Nice job out there. You and Y/N did good." Rick Says as he raises his hand for a hand shake and we shook hands.

"Thanks, Rick." I Said as we see Willy and Ruby take some food into the kitchen.

"What kind of trouble did you guys run into?" Brody Says worryingly as she and Marlon walked up to us.

"Just some random hungry guy. He had a gun to our heads. So we fought back and we got out. Nothing to panic about." I say.

"Did you kill him? Did he say anything about a group? Answer me!" Brody Says as she got in my face as Carl and Louis try to hold her back.

"No, we didn't kill him but I did chop off his arm, though. I'm sure he bled out." I Said.

"But what if he didn't?! If he's alive, he'll find us and he will kill us!" Brody says.

"Brody, enough!" Marlon Says as he pulls her away and whispers something to her but I couldn't hear what he was saying. Brody then stomps away and leaves the building. Marlon then comes up to us.

"What was all that about?" Glenn asked.

"It's Nothing. She's just been really paranoid over what happened back at our school. Doesn't want that to happen here. I'll go and talk to her. And Clem?" Marlon Says as I look at him. "Go and get you and your boy a plate. Dinners about done. I'd say you've earned yourselves another dinner. Wouldn't you say so, Rick?"

"I Say yes. They've very well earned their dinner and as residents of our town." Rick Says as he pats my shoulder. Marlon then goes out of the building and I go with Marlons group to sit at their table and wait for our food. But..something just doesn't feel right with how Brody reacted. It's like Y/N Said about how Brody only mentioned Marlon on talking about the traps being destroyed and not talk to Rick about it. It just seems...weird...

Y/N's POV...Meanwhile...

I'm in the clinic and Maggie is checking on my rips, making sure nothing is broken. She places her hand on my rib cage and feels for anything broken.

"Okay now breathe in." She says as I breathe in deeply. "Now breathe out." She says as I breathe out. "Doesn't feel like anything is broken. Your in luck."

"What if I did have a rib broken?" I asked.

"Well, then me, Glenn and Ruby would have to Hold you down and preform a sloppy surgery on you. Potentially could kill you." She says as I give her a concerned look. She then chuckles. "I'm only kidding. So you and your family is staying in Alexandria permanently, right?"

"Well, we've already got a house for ourselves. So yes, I'd say so." I Said as I button my shirt back up.

"Stop by tomorrow then and I'll check it again. Just to be sure." She takes a bottle of antibiotics out of a cabinet and hands it to me. "Be sure to take one of these before you go to bed tonight. And don't take too much."

"Or else I'll have some stomach problems the next day. I know. I've had experience in the field with medicine." I Said.

"That's good." She looks up at the clock on the wall. "We should head to the cafeteria. It's about dinner time."

"Great. We went on a hunt today and we found a shit ton of food at the train station." I Said as we left the clinic.

"The train station? There was nothing there when me, Daryl and Glenn went on a run." Maggie said confused.

"Did you check underneath the mattress in the back room? There was a hatch that had loads of food." I Said.

"No, I didn't see anything. Nice work." She said as I nodded with a smile. We went in the cafeteria and it looks like we're just in time for dinner as we see everybody getting plates with food on them. "Nice speaking with you."

"You too and I'll be around the clinic in the afternoon." I Said as she smiles in response and goes to Glenn's table. I see Clementine waving at me and I go to her. I sit down next to her and kiss her on the cheek.

"Hey, Y/N. How's your ribs feeling? Heard you guys got attacked out there." Ruby said.

"I'll be fine. I've taken a lot harder hits than this. I've even been shot.." I Said as I took a scoop of my soup and sipped on it.

"Welcome to the club. I've been shot twice. Which explains this." Carl Says as he points at his eyepatch.

"Right in your eye? Damn, your strong." A.J Says.

"Thanks. I got shot in the stomach when I was only eight or nine. I would've died, if it weren't for this one guy me and my dad knew." Carl Says.

"Who was he?" A.J asked.

"Umm, I don't really like to talk about this a lot but just know that he was trying to do the right thing, to protect our group." Carl Says in a sad tone as Sophia rubs him back.

"Hey so Clem, how'd Rick take the news about us finding that food?" I asked.

"He told me that we did a good job and announced to everyone in here that were the new residents here at Alexandria." Clem said.

"And with all that canned spaghetti you found, I might be able to make some spaghetti tomorrow with my own special remedy." Omar Said.

"Seriously?" I asked excitedly as Omar nods. "Omar, you are the man." I Said as we both high five each other.

"Yeah, sure Rick took the news well. Brody however, not so much." Mitch Says.

"Why, what happened?" I asked.

"She went nuts about what happened. Shouting a Clem and everything. Saying that the creep from the woods will come and kill us." Louis said.

"I think she's still trying to adjust after what happened at our school. And I think I can say that for the rest of us." Violet Says as we all went silent. "I think I'm gonna go wash up now." She says as she gets up.

"Yeah, I'm kinda tired after that show I put on today." Louis Says as he gets up. Soon, everyone in the table got up and left, expect for me, Clem, A.J and Tenn, who was drawing a picture.

"Around this time of year, my sisters went missing. Everyone thinks that their dead but I don't think so. They're both strong and I know that they're gonna turn up soon at some point." Tenn says as he sits across from us.

"How close were you to your sisters?" I asked.

"I was more closer to them than ever once we got sent to Ericsson. Guess it was because we were in that school together. But what scares me is that their out there in that awful world. Trying to live from the walkers." Tenn said. "That's why I made this drawing I've been working on." He says as he holds up his paper and it shows a bunch of people, standing in front of Marlon, Minnie, Sophie and Tenn, who are standing behind a large building that says "Safe Haven."

"What's that?" A.J asked.

"This is how I imagine a safe haven would look like. That's me, Marlon and my sisters and in front of us is the rest of Ericsson kids and Alexandria people. Safe from Walkers and dangerous people." Tenn says.

"That's nice, Tenn. But what's wrong with Alexandria? Don't you like it here?" I asked.

"It's Nice here but..we do have walkers come in and get raided." Tenn says sadly.

"It happens everywhere, Tenn. But Rick and his council seem to know what their doing. So your safe here, buddy." Clem said.

"Yeah, I know. Just wish there was a place that's peaceful." Tenn says. I then see more people on top of the building.

"Hey, Tenn. Who are those guys on the building?" I asked.

"Oh, these are some walkers that Marlon and everyone killed. I know that their walkers but I'd like to think of them as not monsters. Just..an empty, dead shell of their former selfs. So I tried to draw as best I can as what they might've looked like." Tenn says.

"Can I be in there?" A.J asked.

"Sure." Tenn says as he draws A.J in the drawing. He flips the paper and shows us A.J in there. "You wanna be in there too? I promise I'll draw you well. Just gotta Hold still." He says to me and Clem.

"Yeah, why not?" Clem Says.

"Go right ahead. Never thought I'd be in the modeling career." I say as I hear Clem chuckle a little. Tenn finish's the drawing and shows us in there next to A.J.

"Oh wait, I almost forgot." Tenn says as he draws a smile on all of our faces. "Here you go." He says as he gives Clem the picture.

"But it's yours." Clem Says.

"It's ours." Tenn says with a smile. Clem folds the drawing and puts it in her pocket. I looked up at the window outside and it looks like it's getting pretty late out.

"It's getting late. We should go grab some shut eye." I Said as I stood up.

"Good night, Tenn." A.J Says.

"See you guys tomorrow." Tenn says.

"Your not going to bed?" Clem asks Tenn.

"I will. I just wanna finish this picture. I don't always sleep every night anyway." Tenn says. We didn't question it so we left him and right before we walked out the door, we heard someone coming up to us.

"Hey, Y/N." Daryl Says to us.

"Yeah?" I Said.

"Heard about what you kids did out there. With that guy that attacked you when you got that food. You did good out there and...I suppose I owe you an apology. For how I treated you when we first met." Daryl Says.

"You don't need to apologize. I get it. You thought that we didn't know how we can handle ourselves because we're kids. Trust me, we've heard this a lot." I Said.

"And you proved me wrong. What I'm trying to say is that, we're good now." Daryl Says as he holds his hand out for a handshake and I accepted it. "Another thing, me, Michonne and a few others are gonna look for that guy that attacked you tomorrow. Wanna head out with us and try and find him?"

"I suppose we can." I Said.

"But who's gonna watch A.J?" Clem asked.

"We'll Have Ellie watch over him. Like old times, you know?" I Said.

"Sounds like a plan. We'll meet you by the front gate at 2:00. Go and get some sleep." Daryl Says.

"Will do. Good night." I Said.

"Likewise." Daryl Says. We head out the door and went back to our house. We went inside and up to our rooms. A.J was the first to enter and checked the room.

"It's clear." A.J Says.

"You don't need to do that every time, goofball." I Said as me and Clem entered the room and I shut the door.

"I know. I still want to be sure." A.J Says as he and Clem put their hats on the dresser in between our beds.

"Time for bed, A.J." Clem Says.

"Oh, can I stay up a little later again?" A.J asked.

"Nope, that's a negative, kiddo." Clem Says.

"Plllleeeaasss? Just for two minutes?" A.J Says adorably. Me and Clem looked at each other. Then we both nodded in agreement.

"Alright, you can stay up for two more minutes but only if you get in your bed." I Said as A.J nods and hops straight into his bed.

"Hey, you got in your bed by yourself." Clem Says as A.J smiles happily. I then remembered the Sour Patch Kids in my backpack.

"Oh, I forgot about dessert." I Said as I took off my backpack and opened it to find the candy.

"What's des-dis-d-." A.J Says, struggling to find the word.

"Dessert, buddy." Clem Says.

"Oh. What's that?" A.J asks as I find the candy.

"This is dessert, my little man." I Said as I hold out the candy. A.J looks at us confused. "It's what you eat after dinner. Like this." I Said as I point to the box.

"Oh, okay." A.J Says as I sit in the bed with him and Clem sits with us too.

"Here, what does that say, buddy?" I Said as I hand him the box.

"Sou-s-so-sou-er. Pa-pa-patch, patch! Kids?" A.J Says.

"That's it." Clem Says.

"This is candy?" A.J asks.

"Not just any candy but the best candy of all time." I Said.

"That's debatable." Clem Says.

"Excuse me? This stuff is way better than chocolate." I Said defensively as Clem snickers devilishly.

"Can I have some?" A.J asked.

"Of course you can have some." I Said. A.J then try's to figure out how to open the box. I then roll my eyes at this cute moment.

"Want some help?" I asked.

"Yes please." A.J Says as he hands me back the box. I take the box and I open it from the open tab and that sweet sour patch kids smell hit my nostrils. I hand A.J back the box and he emptied some on to his hand. He then slowly puts them in his mouth and chews on it. His face lights up from the taste of it.

"Is that good, A.J?" Clem Says.

"Very sweet." A.J Says as he is then surprised by the sour taste of it. I couldn't help but laugh at his reaction.

"And that's the sour taste your tasting, A.J." I Said. He then hands me the box. Asking me if I want some. "No no, you eat. You deserve it, bud."

"But I want you to have some." A.J Says as he gives me some puppy dog eyes I just couldn't say no to. I agreed then took the box and emptied out some in my hand. I put the candy in my mouth and that gummy taste I've missed so much. This almost made me feel like a little kid again, begging my dad to get me the sour patch kids. But if he said no, I'd just steal them anyway.

(What's your favorite candy as a kid? Updated 2020).

"You want some, Clem?" A.J asked Clem.

"Sure. I haven't had candy in a long time." Clem said. I took a piece out of the box.

"Here. I'll toss it and you try to catch it with your mouth." I Said. Clem then rolls her eyes and opened her mouth wide. I aimed it and tossed it but it bounced off her nose and on her lap. She laughed and took the piece off her lap and put it in her mouth. She chews on the candy and has a look of satisfaction from the taste.

"I like it here." A.J Says.

"So do I, buddy. I think we can all agree, we can feel some safety for once in our lives. It's something we all needed." I Said.

"And we got to go hunting. Louis found a walker in the trap and we got to hit it like a pin...pina.." A.J try's to finish his sentence.

"Piñata?" Clem Says.

"Yeah. It was pretty scary but fun. Especially when you hit that walkers head clean off!" A.J Says to me.

"You did what, Y/N?" Clem asked surprised.

"Sure did. Guess you could say I've got some muscle." I Said as I flexed my arm.

"You do but I can still kick your ass, if I wanted to." Clem Says.

"And how would you do that?" I Said.

"Because, I know you would never hurt me in a million years and I'd use that to my advantage." Clem said.

"Well, you got me there." I Said defeated tone.

"It's nice not being on the road for hours. This place is almost like the ranch. Before all the blood." A.J Says sadly. I still wish, to this day, that A.J didn't see the things he saw at that ranch. From the fire to the dead woman I killed...Clem's been having nothing but nightmares from that night...And I can't blame her for having them...

"This place isn't the ranch." Clem Says.

"Do you guys like it?" A.J asked us.

"Yeah, it's good...For now...Places change and so do people. It may not stay good forever." Clem Says.

"But don't you worry, A.J. We're not leaving yet." I Said.

"Well, your two minutes is up. Time for bed." Clem Says, getting up from the bed.

"I'll lay down, when one of you blows out the candle." A.J Says.

"You know, your making this whole parenting thing more difficult, right?" I asked.

"I know and it's fun." A.J Says as he smiles devilishly.

"Alright, I'll blow out the candle." I Said. Clem then laid down on our bed and took off her boots. I then go to the bed and sat down and took off my boots. I then stood back up and went to A.J, who is still sitting up in his bed. "Good night. Sleep tight. Don't let a walker bite and if they do try?"

"I won't let em bite." A.J Says.

"Come on. Say it right. One time?" I Said.

"Bam!" A.J Says as he mimics a gun sound and makes a gun gesture.

"Good job. Alright, see you in the morning A.J." I Said. A.J then lays back and closes his eyes. I then go to the candle and blew it out.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

60.6K 2.7K 77
You were eight when the dead began their reign. It happened in the blink of an eye, and the world around you was unprepared. The walkers simply ascen...
37.9K 886 52
A year and a half after the war with Negan ends, CJ and her husband continue to survive and live to build their future, surrounded by friends and the...
62.2K 1.5K 74
You were only a child at the time it all started, but right before then you were shipped off to Ericson's Boarding School for Troubled Youths. What f...
18.4K 680 64
" IT'S NOW OR NEVER A REVERIE ENDEAVER. " ---- Ellie and AJ were a hell of a team. Having to ad...