Child Of Kars

By Raccoon-sauce

In this, the pillar men were defeated but not killed. They go on a journey searching to retrieve the stone ma... More

Crash land
The mother
Thana of revenge
Meanwhile
Temple of the past
Just a memory
That's not the Jersey devil is it...
Natrual maternal instincts
Lyra
Landry
electricity
Drama is not coolโ˜น
Never trust the elderly
Is that a jojo reference?
A trip to mexico
Mother's day special
A trip to mexico pt 2
Caesarino ๐Ÿฅ—
Thana is the butt of the joke
father's day special
Notalzopiltan
jesus christ, what is this?
My precious son
One ark to the next huh?
oh geez
chicken blocking
Butterfly part one
Butterfly part two
You like Jazz?
Pillar men reverse harem
God among mortals. child among animals
๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I got custody bitch ๐Ÿคช
๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ฝSpooky special ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ’€
um happy thanks giving
Ihop
H
don't kill me plz
The sea part 1
The sea part 2
Er um, here is some art.
Alive and well

Walk like an Egyptian ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

286 14 7
By Raccoon-sauce

Hey... short chapter today, and please read the A/n

Third person POV

The two girls layed unconscious on the bathroom floor. One, in a puddle of her own blood.

"Lets go." Penny says stepping over Yuri. The three step outside and see the crowd. "Sit." She commands the other two and they do so. Penny looks at Thana as she sits down. 'That bitch.' She thought. 'She better be worth taking notes on to capture G's attention.'

Thana's thoughts  were all over the place. 'Shit. My dad was right. I'm sure it's fine though! like hell I'll admit he's right. I'll get rid of these guys in no time- Why is that chick looking at me? Does she like me?😳 I can impress her! It's not like I'll ever see her again if I fuck up.' Thana flies over the heads of the men and lands at Penny's table.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" One man shouts as others chatter in confusion. 

"Hey baby~" Thana purrs. 

"Greetings." Penny says unfazed.

"I apologize for the disturbance I've attracted. Allow me to save your evening ~"

"...Ok."

Thana smirked and sucker punched one of the dudes. Santana sighed in relief as Thana easily took out the men. Penny however was not impressed by anything she saw. She took down notes and payed close attention to Thana's movements and facial expressions, right down to when her finger twitched after punching someone. She also noted that based on her current situation she handled the situation terribly wrong. 

To simplify things she thought Thana was a dumb ass.

Once the men were knocked out, Thana strutted over to Penny's table. "Impressive. No one is dead. It's unexpected." She says unfazed. 

"Well, I don't particularly like killing people. So... Anyway. I hope you weren't scared. Of me that is."

"I wasn't frighted...By the way, when someone looks at you, it doesn't mean they like you. It could be the complete opposite."

"Whatever you say, but you sus, babygurl~" 

"Well since you're such a hero and all, could you do me a favor and save someone for me?" Penny smirked.

"Oh shit. I mean sure~ Who is it?"

"The two little girls passed out in the bathroom."

Thana's expression changed to a worried one. "Excuse me?"

"Yes. And one is bleeding from the side and throat. I believe their names are Yuri and Lyra." Penny smirked. 

Thana's body swirled with electricity as expression changed to one field with rage. "YOU FUCKING BITCH!" Thana grabbed Penny by the shirt.

"Do you really have time to deal with me? When someone is bleeding out heavily?" Tears streamed down Thana's face as she didn't know what to do. "Run along now hero. Don't let them wait any longer~" 

Thana felt defeated and let go of Penny before sprinting to the bathroom. 

Penny was now satisfied. "We have everything that we need. Let's go." Penny puts her pen and notebook away.

Santana noticed Thana's panicked behavior and broke in through the window, and confronted Penny. "What have you caused?" Santana asked. 

"See for yourself." Penny says casually walking to where Santana crashed in.

Santana was about to grab Penny, but Penny managed to grab his arm and throw him into a table. Santana was stunned.  This woman was strong enough to throw him. A woman of human heritage at that.

"I've read about you and your species and how you looked down on humans. How you thought they were inferior, and how your goal was to rule this planet. You called yourselves Gods. The arrogance is disgusting. Lucky for you, I'm not human. I want to make it clear that you are an idiot to have underestimated me. I want to make it a point that I'm not like Lyra at all. Lyra is a weak child and the weakest of her kind. I want to make it clear that I am inherently better than you. You are for once in your pathetic life inferior to someone else." Without giving Santana a second glance, she leaves. The two others followed behind her.

Santana sat in shock for a moment until he heard Thana scream. "Thana." He said quickly getting up.

Upon entering the woman's bathroom he saw Thana screaming and crying while holding Yuri.

Lyra was still breathing, but she was out cold.

Yuri's eyes shot open and she began gasping for air. "YURI! Oh my god. I'm so sorry Yuri! I'm so sorry!" She said hugging her. 

Yuri tried to talk, but couldn't. Penny had cut so deep, it sliced her vocal cords.

Santana carried Lyra and Thana carried Yuri. Thana was so ashamed. 

Kars was right about everything.

Kars could see Santana and Thana, holding Lyra and Yuri from a distance. He assumed Lyra and Yuri had gotten tired but when they got closer he noticed Lyra looked beaten up and Yuri was going in and out of consciousness while covered in blood.

Kars flew outside and landed in front of them. "What happened?" He asked  in a stern voice.

Thana shakingly tried to answer. "I-... I'm so-"

"Girl I asked you what happened."

"I'm so sorry... I'm really sorry. I-"

"Give her to me." Kars cuts her off and takes Yuri out of her arms. "Bring Lyra to Esidisi." Kars tells Santana.

Santana nods and followed him back into the house.

Thana was left outside. She fell to her knees and tears began to pour out. "I'm so stupid..."

Later on...

Yuri's bleeding stopped and her wounds began to slowly heal, but she still couldn't speak. Lyra regained consciousness and Kars insisted she rest along with Yuri. The girls did in fact go to sleep, But Kars stayed in the room with them. He would ask them what happened in the morning. Esidisi steped outside and was greeted by Thana. "Are they ok?" 

"Yuri's wounds are bandaged up and healing while her bleeding has stoped, but she can't speak at the moment. Lyra has a bruise on her neck, but she's fine." Esidisi looks away from Thana.

"Are you mad at me too?"

"No. I am disappointed. Kars is the one who's angry. He's instructed that you don't go anywhere alone with your siblings or Lyra." 

Thana looked down at her feet. It was ironic. When she first met Lyra, she was ready to risk her own limbs to protect her. Now she's being protected from her by the person who originally tried to kill her on first encounter. "I'm sorry. I should have listened to him. I thought it would be fine. I thought I could be strong enough to protect them."

"Child, what are you not understanding?" Esidisi frowned. "It doesn't matter how strong you are. You could be as strong as Kars and not be able to protect people in certain situations. Protecting others is not just about having brute strength, you have to think as well as act. You knew that People where after you, your siblings and Kars, but you went out anyway. I don't know why someone would hurt Yuri and Lyra, but it easily could have been avoided if you just didn't go. You could train day and night till you're stronger than Kars, but it would mean nothing if you knowingly put people at risk." Esidisi still didn't give her another glance before leaving.

Thana looked at the door wondering if she should go in. She decided that it wasn't a good idea. She didn't want to face any one, so she didn't look for Santana and Wamuu. She just decided to go back outside.

Meanwhile

Lyra and Yuri slept peacefully. Yuri who's head was on Kars' lap began to wake up. "D-... Daaa..." Yuri strained out.

"Do not talk." Kars says stroking Yuri's hair. "I don't understand why someone tried to kill you." Yuri shakes her head. "What do you mean no? They cut your throat, and it was deep. If that happened to anyone else in your situation, they'd be dead. The only way they wouldn't be trying to kill you, is if they knew it was hard to kill you." Yuri nods. "Are you saying they knew?" Yuri nods again. "...Now that I think about it, that's not a surprise people knew you had special abilities for a while." Yuri shook her head again. "What? That could have easily been someone who used to worship you, and is out for revenge."

"L-Ly-r...r" She strained.

"I'm aware they hurt Lyra too. she is fine."

Yuri huffed in frustration. "Ve-v-..Ver...a..." she says hoping that he'd know something.

"Lyra told you Thana's real name? That was rude of her."

"N-n-no!" Yuri winced in pain.

"That's enough talking. I'll just have to ask Lyra when she wakes up." Yuri's face became red due to frustration and she crawled away from Kars over to Lyra and began shaking her violently. "Yuri stop that!" He whispers, pulling her back. "Does Lyra know something?" Yuri rapidly nods her head. 

"Tha-Th-Tha-na... Dan...ger"

Kars expression changed to a pissed one. "Yes. She is a danger." Yuri wanted to scream in anger but of course she couldn't. She just stood up and started stomping around and flailing her arms around. "I'm sorry sweet heart. I know that's not what you meant. Are you saying Thana is in danger?" Yuri nods. "How do you know?" Yuri points to her neck, her side and to Lyra. "Lyra knows who it is?" Yuri nods. "We still shall wait till dawn." Yuri was tired of this game of charades. 

"N-no-ow! T-alk n-now!"

Kars stares at Yuri, half amused half annoyed. "Very well." He sighed. Kars gently shakes Lyra. 

She began to stir in her sleep. "Hm?" She sits up and rubs her eyes. "Huh? is it morning already?"

"No. Yuri said you knew the person who attacked you. Is this true?"

Lyra looks guilty for a moment. "I do... she is the assistant to both of my masters."

"Why would she hurt you two?" Lyra looked down and stayed silent before sobbing. "Lyra? Whats wrong?"

"I lied to you Kars! I'm so sorry! The lab up north is working. There is no lab in California!"

"Lyra, why would you-"

"Master G lied to me! They would hurt you and everyone! Who knows what will happen to Thana when they take her? And Penny wanted to observe her. Now that they know I'm a traitor, they might send someone after us. This is all my fault. Yuri is hurt because of me..."

"Lyra, you could have just told us. We would have understood. I was a terrible person before Thana was born and I probably would have done the same thing your master did so I get it."

"...That's really bad..."

"I'm retired. It's fine. I don't do that anymore." He said trying to lighten the mood. "Well anyway, that means we have to leave now." Kars says standing up.

"What why?"

"They figured you're a traitor now, so we need to go now." Kars stands up and heads to the door. Lyra and Yuri stand up.

"Where are we gonna go?" Lyra asked. 

"A sister city to my home city." Kars stops and turns to the girl

"A sister city? Does that mean there are more pillar men?"

"No. They all died before I was born. A single human killed all of them by accident with only one surviver who later came to the city I lived in. That surviver was an ancestor on my mother's side."

"How exactly did they die?"

"The human was gathering rocks and picked up a few that was a covering the roof of the city. Back then, the sun wasn't an immediate death and we were more like humans. the people would get sick when exposed to big amounts of sunlight. One of my ancestors decided to stay in their room during a festival. During that festival the rocks caved in killing some people immediately and the rest passed out. My ancestor watched in horror as their family and friends died in front of them. When nightfall came they buried the bodies and set off to the americas."

"Where exactly is the city?"

"...Under the white desert of Egypt." Kars says opening the door and leaving.

Kars left the room and told Esidisi, Wamuu, and Santana. He woke up Angel and informed him of what happened to Yuri and Lyra. The last place he had to go was to get Thana. 

He knew she wouldn't be in the house, so he went on the roof. Kars flew up to the roof and saw Thana with her knees to her chest. "How did you know I was gonna be here?"  she asked, not making eye contact.

"Because it's predictable. We are leaving soon, so get your things together. We'll leave in fifteen."

"Ok." Kars began walking to the edge of the house. "Kars I'm sorry." Thana began. "I-I didn't think that would go so wrong. I'm so sorry. If you don't trust me alone with Yuri and Lyra again, I completely understand. I was being dumb."

Kars waited for her to finish "I am also at fault for foolishly giving in to your request, when I should have put my foot down." He hopped off the roof, without saying another word.

Later-

The group had already began walking to the coast of New Jersey. Kars informed the group that they'll arrive in Morocco, and then continue on to Egypt. "I heard there was a powerful vampire living there. Good for him I guess."

"A vampire in Egypt? That seems so out of place." Angel began. "How cool is this? I get to see a tiny portion of Korea, and a tiny portion of America. Now I get to see Africa?!"

"It'll only be a tiny portion." Kars responds.

"...I am disappointed but I'm still goin places!" He says happily.

"I've always wanted to go to Africa. to bad we can't leave North Africa, but I'm sure it'll still be fun" Lyra adds on. Yuri and Santana nod in agreement.

"Kars, isn't this nice? I haven't been to Egypt in years~" Esidisi says reminiscing. 

The group continued to talk about Egypt. Thana walked behind them in silence.

Thana POV

My dad will never forgive me. I deserve it though. Yuri and Lyra could have died, and Yuri can't talk. I don't deserve any consoling or forgiveness. 

I kept my head down and followed behind quietly. 

"Thana." I heard from beside me.

"Hello Wamuu..." I say not giving him any eye contact.

"How long will you sulk?" He asks.

"For as long as I can. Did you expect me to go and socialize with everyone? Like they'd even talk to me. As a matter of fact, why are you talking to me right now? Aren't you mad, or disappointed in me?" I say walking up a little to get away.

Wamuu walks up beside me again. "I believe what you did was foolish, but sitting around feeling bad for yourself will not help. You have to learn from this and move on. Do you want this to continue?"

"Of course not. I just don't think it would be right for me to just insert myself into conversation while they're still mad at me. I appreciate your word of encouragement, but it just isn't going to work like that and so easily." I fall back and Wamuu continues walk forward. I keep my head down.

Third person POV 

The group finally meets the ocean. 

"The sun is coming up. Wamuu, Esidisi, Santana. Stay under the docs." Kars commands. "Everyone else will stay behind the rocks when people appear. I'll bring back food for everyone later." Everyone nods. "Thana will be coming with me."

Thana let out a low "ok" and kept her gaze down.

Thana sat on the docs with her feet touching the water. Her siblings and Lyra played in the water during the early hours of the morning as they watched the sun rise on the water.

"Thana." Kars says sitting beside her.

"Hey." Thana says moving her feet in the water.

The two sat in silence.

"I was gonna say sorry again, but I know that's pretty pointless huh." Kars doesn't respond and continues to look at the sunrise. "I thought so... I just wanna say I'm sorry again, even though you'll hate me for a whi-"

Thana felt her self get pulled into Kar's embrace. "I could never hate you. How foolish of you to say such things."

"Ka-"

"I am extremely angry with you, but I don't care what happens or what you'll do, I'll never hate you."

Thana sat frozen as her father held her. A small smile appeared on her face as she sat in his embrace.

🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

I've come to the conclusion... that YOU want Kars in your corner.

WOOO YEAH WOOO!

Hi everyone. Local raccoon here. 

I may not be a professional writer (obviously) but I got some serious writer's block coming on. That doesn't mean I'm running out of ideas, It just means my ideas are becoming blurry? 

Think of a plot as a line. A plot is never a straight line, you have to put things between point a and point b.

I have a layout of what big things will happen in the story and how it will end, but it's what's between that I'm having trouble with.

Another thing is, when I first started WRITING this book, I was in the tenth grade. I'm an adult now, so I'm also trying to make up for all the plot holes I have created and how to make it make sense to you guys. If you read the Pillar men harem shiz I made and this,  you'll see the little differences in writing style.

So updates are gonna slower...

It's also because I got my first D in college 😭

And it's not like I'm slacking. I worked my ass off and I turn all my shit in on time, but that one god damn assignment 🥺

But like hell I'm gonna drop out😤. Never give up my children (And possible adults.)

Bye-bye~😤😤😤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255 14 5
I'm terrible at naming stuff
412 49 24
My interpretation of the Pillar Men Origins
26.4K 796 24
Rhapsody the last female pillar along with her fellow pillar men in search for the red stone of Aja, only for there to be a twist in fate from the on...
5.6K 132 15
late /lฤt/ doing something or taking place after the expected, proper, or usual time "he was late, just as always." sdc x reader insert ~ (she/her) p...