Let Me Out | SEUNGIN - Stray...

By hwngstarlost

SEUNGMIN โ™ก I.N STRAY KIDS FANFICTION SEUNGIN FANFICTION "Let me out!!!! I'm not mad!!!!" A 15 years old Kim S... More

A/N
Chapter 0 - Character Introduction
Chapter 1 - Prologue
Chapter 2 - My First Impression of You
Chapter 3 - Minkyu the Star
Chapter 4 - I Can't Do This
Chapter 5 - The First Day Will be Well, I Guess?
Chapter 6 - Hit Me with a Bible, Thanks?
Chapter 7 - A Little Banging and We Are Talking
Chapter 8 - Sunflower Bouquets and Me
Chapter 9 - A Smile on My Face
Chapter 10 - Absence Makes the Heart Grows Fonder
Chapter 11 - A Nickname + Getting to Annoy Him
Chapter 12 - My Makeover Which I Quite Liked
Chapter 13 - Day out with Seungmin Hyung
Chapter 14 - Seungmin Hyung's Free Roaming
Chapter 15 - Bring Seungmin Hyung Food
Chapter 16 - A Puppy and a Fox
Chapter 17 - Photographer Kim Seungmin
Chapter 18 - Flirtations and Flustered Moments
Chapter 20 - Emotion Rollercoaster
Chapter 21 - Yang Jeongin, a Total Flirt
Chapter 22 - Over the Moon
Chapter 23 - First of Everything
Chapter 24 - Sweeter Than Sweet
Chapter 25 - I Like Me Better When I'm with You

Chapter 19 - My Request For Yang Jeongin

2K 102 40
By hwngstarlost

Day 32

Seungmin pov:

"Wouldn't it be nice for your aunt to see you again?" I said. Yes, I can't just get it out of my mouth.

"I mean, she would certainly be glad to see me again but why in the world are we talking about this?" Jeongin asked, looking so confused as ever.

By the way, Jeongin told me about how he was visiting his aunt while I was here overreacting and shit. And that's how I knew he has an aunt and a whole lot of relatives.

"Um, just a thought."

"Do you want to come to Busan with me for a visit or anything else? Why the sudden talk about me visiting my aunt?" Jeongin still looked baffled as ever.

"Um, no, no, I just think you deserve a break," I continued spouting lies. For real, I might find myself in a hole one day and it might be because I keep lying.

"Hyung, I feel like that isn't your real reason. Tell me. What's wrong? I will help you if you need any help," he said, looking at me.

"I just want to take the- um- mental health test and you know things needed to be done and you know stuff?" I said, sweating profusely.

"Eh?" Jeongin was now more surprised than confused so I guess he understood some of my nonsense blabbering.

"You know the tests that you have to run on a patient?" I elaborated nonetheless.

"I do understand what you want to say but- eh? Why?" He asked with an eyebrow raised questioningly.

"Um, I just feel like I need to?"

Jeongin kept quiet and frowned at me. He looked like he still wanted to question me. "I will arrange everything then. Somehow. But do you really want to do this?" He asked finally after a few seconds of silence.

"Yeah?" I said with a nod.

"Positive?"

"I'm positive about it, Innie."

"May I know the sudden reason though? Like that is just so- surprising," Jeongin said.

"I'm surprised at the audacity of myself to ask you as well," I said. "It's just that . . . I want to leave this place soon." I scratched my nape and avoided his gaze by looking out the window.

"I understand. I will arrange it and inform you later on when I finished arranging," Jeongin said. "So, we, I will leave now? It's kinda late. You should sleep and I will just, er, leave now?"

"Um, is it far? Wherever you live?" I asked hesitantly.

He broke into a smile. "Okay, please don't find me creepy but I've been staying in a room beside yours ever since our sessions started."

I looked at him surprised. What in the world did I just hear?

Seeing my confused look, Jeongin quickly ramble to explain. "Um, it's just for work purposes. Every psychiatrist is kinda required to stay. I mean, we can choose but- urgh, omg. But trust me. I don't do anything weird. Like peeking at you while you change-"

"Okay, stop rambling. You're getting creepier. It's okay. It's just because you're required to do so. I get it. Calm down," I cut him off and said with a laugh.

Jeongin just slumped down and sighed.

"Although, admittedly-" I said with a giggle, "-it is kinda creepy. So you can see me from your room?"

Jeongin looked extremely uncomfortable. ". . . Well, yes? I mean, there's a two-way mirror- but I swear I didn't try to peak at you while you change or do anything creepy. I usually am just reading books, writing stuff and you know, just normal things."

"You really are so scared about me thinking of you otherwise. This is kinda amusing." Laughs tumbled out of my mouth at Jeongin's expression.

"I'm gonna go now. Gee, since you have fun laughing at me," Jeongin huffed. While laughing joyously, I back hugged him as he got up with his laptop.

"Don't forget your bag, by the way," I said, letting him go and held the bag for him to take.

"Thank you, hyung," he said, smiled at me and left.

I sighed. That dork is certainly something. Did he even realize that he just confessed that he's like being a crazy stalker? I chuckled under my breath and looked out of the window.

The stars were out tonight, I thought. I could see the stars from my room. It's one of the rare good things about my room. Also they really don't bother shutting the window and let me open the window to my wish. I mean, why would they worry when my room was like on the 100th floor. (That was exaggeration but for real, though, it was high.) But the point is I couldn't escape. Jumping down or climbing down with a blanket would probably result my legs and knees broken.

I then closed my eyes to sleep, shaking off my train of thoughts.

Jeongin pov:

Fuck.

I honestly felt dumb. And numb. And to be more honest, I just don't know how to feel anymore. Today was kinda surprising to take in. First, I got flirted by one and only Kim Seungmin. Not to mention, I was very flustered as well.

Then, he asked me to watch a movie with him with the genre romance and I actually agreed to watch it with him. Although, well, I got to watch that one movie I've been wanting to watch but never got down to watch so that's a plus.

And then, he told me that he actually wants to take some tests to test his mental health. I mean, that was what I've been meaning to ask him the whole time. But that was just so sudden.

Also let's not mention I just told him straight up that I stay right next to him and sounding like a creep. Well, today was a good day.

At least, my problem was solved by itself. I wasn't daring enough to ask him all those months ago, afraid that he would flip and not even talk to me anymore.

Well, one problem fixed. But I have to consult it with Chan hyung, Minho hyung and also get some help from others to help deduct better.

Day 33

"Rise and shine, hyungs!" I yelled cheekily as I flicked open the switch in Chan hyung and Minho hyung's bedroom.

Both of them were asleep when I came in quietly. I had the keys since the two of them didn't bother to ask it back. Besides, I had a favour to ask them both. That's why I was there early in the morning. Not so early though. It was 6 am.

Chan hyung and Minho hyung groaned as they sleepily hugged and tried to shield their eyes from the light that shined in the room. Their legs were tangled together and both of them were half-naked from the top. I hope they weren't doing anything nasty last night. I don't want to see them naked for all I love them.

"Chan hyung, Minho hyung, wake up. Rise and shine!" I yelled again and Chan hyung stirred a bit to see what was disturbing their sleep.

"Innie, what- why- are you here?" Chan hyung slurred sleepily. "Wake up, Minho." Then he shook Minho hyung and laid back, groaning.

"Channie," Minho hyung drawled in annoyance before seeing me who was standing beside their bed. He frowned and then blinked a few times before shaking his head.

"Innie? Why are you here?" He sat up in bed, causing Chan hyung to roll around and continue sleeping. Minho hyung rubbed his eyes sleepily as he waited for my answer.

"I have a favour to ask from you both," I answered.

"What favour? And why must you come so early?" Minho hyung mumbled and got out of the bed, revealing him wearing some boxers which suspiciously looked like Chan hyung's.

Chan hyung whined at Minho hyung to come back, feeling the lost of warmth. Minho hyung chuckled before pressing a kiss to Chan hyung's forehead in a loving manner and Chan hyung smiled in satisfaction. Then he turned to me, smiling lopsidedly.

"Say, Innie. What do you need?"

After Chan hyung woke up and got properly dressed, Minho hyung prepared breakfast. (After dressing properly at my request, of course.) And by breakfast, I meant their leftovers from last night takeaway. He just reheated the meal and offered to have breakfast with them but I denied, saying I will get something on my way somehow.

"So, tell me what do you need, Innie," Chan hyung said smiling, now that he was fully awake and having breakfast.

"Well, you know Seungmin hyung, right?" I began.

"Innie, we just had lunch with him yesterday. Of course," Minho hyung retorted.

"I- yeah, I mean, obviously but yesterday, he told me that he wants to take a test for his mental health and I think I need to ask for more opinions, you know?" I explained.

"Hmm, yeah? Sure, we will help. Minnie, by the way, I think we should ask Sana sunbae as well? It's better to get more opinions," Chan hyung said.

"Good idea. I don't think I can handle it alone," I said, happy with their help. "Should I go first? You guys can come later or is it okay if we go together? I came here with a bus, though, it would be good if I get a free ride from you guys."

"Sure." Minho hyung chuckled at my enthusiasm. "I hope you don't mind our PDA." He winked. Minho hyung and Chan hyung both laughed joyously at my disgusted expression.

"Don't worry. We will keep it down for your sake," Chan hyung said, smiling wide as ever.

At the hospital . . .

"Hey, hyung," I greeted with a nervous smile. "I think we can do it today if you want to."

"That early?" Seungmin hyung looked at me in surprise. "I thought it would take a few more days?"

"Oh no, this is normal, hyung. So when do you want to start?" I asked him.

"The faster this is done the better it is. Can we do it today?" Seungmin hyung looked at me.

"Okay then. Sit comfortably. This is going to take some time."

Seungmin hyung did as I said.

"Okay, I want you to answer me honestly for all questions."

After a while . . .

"All done now. I think you will be able to get your test results this week. Good job, hyung. You can rest if you want," I said after I kept my notes in my bag.

He shook his head while pouting. Then he yawned.

"Why? You don't want to rest?" I chuckled at his gestures.

Seungmin hyung then made grabby hands towards me with a big pout on his face. "No, just come here and give me a hug."

I frowned questioningly at his request but complied, giving him a hug.

"You can go now." Seungmin hyung let go of me after a few seconds.

"Really, hyung? Are you shooing me away after asking me for a hug?" I teased, smiling.

Seungmin hyung just waved dismissively and flopped down on his bed.

"I'm not going yet. Did it take a lot out of you to answer these questions?" I sat on the bed.

"Yes," he groaned. "Surprisingly. I can't believe answering questions can take my energy out a lot. Damn."

"Maybe because you are too tense the whole time?" I said and patted his head.

"Maybe? I don't know. Honestly, I feel like somebody's trying to take my insides away. No offense to you though, Innie. I know you're just trying to help."

"None taken. I know it's difficult for you. You did great. Say, how about we get out from here tomorrow and you know, just have fun? You can do anything you want," I offered.

Seungmin hyung lifted his head to look at me. "Really? But you're spoiling me too much."

"No, no, no, don't worry. I like spending money on you. Go on. Tell me where you want to visit. We can go together tomorrow," I said and Seungmin hyung brightened.

"Can we go to an amusement park?" He asked quietly with his eyes sparkling.

"Of course."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 159 26
โ•ญ แดกแด‡สŸแด„แดแดแด‡ แด›แด: ส€แด‡แด… สŸษชษขสœแด›s โ™กโ€งโ‚Šหš โ”†โ‹†หš ๐ŸŽž๏ธ ห–ยฐ โ•ฐ โžค แฅซแญก แด€ส™แดแดœแด›: แด›สœแด‡ ส™แด‡ษขษชษดษดษชษดษข แดา“ แด€ ษดแด‡แดก สŸษชา“แด‡ ษชษด แด€ ษดแด‡แดก แด„ษชแด›ส. แดกสœแด€แด› แดœษดแด‡xแด˜แด‡แด„แด›แด‡แด… ...
476K 21K 44
Jeon Jeongguk is the quiet smart kid in college. He always aces his exams and he never has time for parties or anything like that. Kim Taehyung is th...
17.4K 422 26
"No matter what, we're getting you out of there." That sentence made up the end of your life, spoken by so many the moments blurred together. Yet the...
10.1K 349 13
"he told me that he loved me, he said that he wouldn't leave me.." ---- seungmin was an enigma of a person. he was effortlessly funny with quite a st...