𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 - (𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐱�...

By icykk444

Benjamin Evans is feminine. "Should I take off my nail polish? Change my clothes? What if they look at me we... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Characters
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Seventy Four
Seventy Five
Seventy Six
Seventy Seven
Seventy Eight
Seventy Nine
Eighty
Eighty One
Eighty Two
Eighty Three
Eighty Four
Eighty Five
Eighty Six
Eighty Seven
Eighty Eight
Eighty Nine
Ninety
Ninety One
Ninety Two
Ninety Three
Nintey Four
Ninety Five
Ninety Six
Ninety Seven
Ninety Eight
Ninety Nine
One Hundred
Hundred And One
Hundred And Two
Hundred And Three
Hundred And Four
Hundred And Five
Hundred And Six
Hundred And Seven
Hundred And Eight
Hundred And Nine
Hundred Ten
Hundred Eleven
Hundred Twelve
Hundred Thirteen
Hundred Fourteen
Hundred Fifteen (X)
Hundred Sixteen
Hundred Seventeen
Hundred Eighteen
Hundred Nineteen
Hundred Twenty
Hundred Twenty One
Hundred Twenty Two
Hundred Twenty Three
Hundred Twenty Four
Hundred Twenty Five
Hundred Twenty Six
Hundred Twenty Seven
Hundred Twenty Eight
Hundred Twenty Nine
Hundred Thirty
Hundred Thirty One
Hundred Thirty Two
Hundred Thirty Three
Hundred Thirty Four (X)
Hundred Thirty Five
Hundred Thirty Six
Hundred Thirty Seven
Hundred Thirty Eight
Hundred Forty
Hundred Forty One
Hundred Forty Two
Hundred Forty Three
Hundred Forty Four
Hundred Forty Five
Hundred Forty Six
Hundred Forty Seven
Hundred Forty Eight
Hundred Forty Nine (X)
Hundred Fifty
Hundred Fifty One
Hundred Fifty Two
Hundred Fifty Three
Hundred Fifty Four
thanks !!

Hundred Thirty Nine

1.9K 108 54
By icykk444

a/n: so sorry this was scheduled to be up yesterday but i totally spaced !! also sorry i forgot to put a tw on the last chapter, i will edit it soon!!

**

Zach opens the front door, smiling. "I come bearing gifts. You said Benny liked caramel frappes, right?"

Olivia looks over and smiles. "Yes. Can you set it in the fridge? He's still sleeping."

Zach places the drink into the fridge, walking over to Olivia and kissing her once. "How is he?"

"He's okay, I think," Olivia turns the burner off, shaking her head before shrugging. "I'm not sure. He slept in my bed last night."

Zach frowns. "Poor guy. Do you know...Exactly what happened?"

"Apparently his dad wanted to speak to him about the trip he took with Noah and they got to arguing-."

"Which resulted in him hitting...A child?"

Olivia nods and turns around to fully face Zach. "And that's not all. Benjamin told me that Damien has been hitting him for years. Made him lie for him."

Zach shakes his head and sighs. He reaches out and grabs both of Olivia's hand. "I'm telling you this because I love you, so don't fight it."

Olivia looks up at him.

"I will put up the money for a lawyer. Don't even worry about paying me back, love. Let me do this for you. For Benjamin."

*
Benjamin steps out of the shower, walking out into his room to get into some clothes for the day. He grabs one of Noah's shirts off of his bed, sliding it over his body.

He walks back into his bathroom, looking at his face in the mirror. He runs his hand over the bruise that formed on his face, sighing.

He walks downstairs, seeing Zach and his mom sitting at the island talking to each other.

"Hey."

Olivia looks over and smiles. "Hi, baby. Shower nice?"

Benjamin nods and takes a seat next to his mom. "Uh...W-What are you guys talking about?"

Olivia shakes her head. "Nothing, baby. Are you hungry? Wanna eat something?"

"No, I'm okay." Benjamin gets up from the table and sits down on the couch, bringing his knees up to his chest.

Zach looks up at Olivia, shrugging his shoulders. Olivia stands up from where she was, walking over to sit next to Benjamin.

"Do you wanna talk about it? About anything? The past and last night?"

Benjamin shakes his head, looking down at the loose thread on his sweatpants. "No."

"Well...when you're ready to talk, you know I'll listen. Okay, baby?"

Benjamin just nods his head.

Olivia stands back up. "Zach and I have some errands to run and then we're gonna go speak to your dad. Do you want anything from the store?"

"No, thank you."

"You wanna call Noah or something? Invite him over so you're not alone?"

Benjamin shrugs. "Yeah. I'll call him."

"Okay honey. I love you."

"Love you too, mom."

**
Benjamin sits up on the couch when he hears his doorbell ring. He stands up, walking over to the door with furrowed brows.

He opens the front door, looking up at Noah. "Hi."

Noah smiles back. "Hey, baby."

Benjamin leans in for a hug, hugging him tightly. "Did my mom call you?"

Noah nods as he wraps his arms around Benjamin. "Mhm. She gave specific details on what to do. I also brought you some food, you didn't eat, huh?"

Benjamin pulls away from the hug and shakes his head. "I was getting ready to."

Noah nods his head. "Mhm. What was it gonna be? Goldfish? Ritz crackers?"

Benjamin giggles and reaches his hand out to grab Noah's face, kissing him. "Thank you."

"For what?"

Benjamin shrugs. "Just you...Being here."

Noah smiles at him and kisses him again. "Of course, bebesita."

Benjamin moves out of the way so Noah can walk-in before shutting the front door. Noah sits down at the island in the kitchen, taking the food out of the bag.

Benjamin follows him, taking a seat next to him. "What'd you get?"

"You're favorite."

Benjamin smiles as Noah hands him his chicken sandwich. Noah takes his own food out of the bag, the couple eating together in silence.

Once they were done eating their lunch, they had moved over to the couch where they were watching a movie.

Noah was running his hand up Benjamin's back when he stops. Benjamin furrows his brows and looks up at Noah from where he was laying.

"Why'd you stop? Felt nice."

Noah looks down and frowns. "Sorry."

Benjamin goes poker-faced, sitting up to get a better view of Noah. "Babe? What's wrong?"

"I just...I don't know. I couldn't sleep last night thinking about you and...How your dad just-."

Benjamin reaches out to set his hand on Noah's face. "Hey. I'm okay. You don't have to worry about that."

"Yes, I do, bebesita. He hurt you. And you called me, scared out of your mind. I fucking hate that."

Benjamin gives a sad smile. "What can I do?"

Noah shakes his head. "No, what can I do? Do you wanna talk about it? At all? Or do you want me to drive over there and like...Beat the shit out of him."

"Maybe talking would help," Benjamin removes his hand from Noah's face. "Since...I-I've never told anyone before. Ever."

"Didn't you tell your mom yesterday?"

"I didn't tell her everything...But I think I should tell. I think it's time to stop holding it in?"

Noah grabs the remote control from the coffee table, pausing the movie. "I'm all ears, bebesita. You can tell me anything."

**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

761 64 22
My friend wanted me to write him a gay love story and I had way too much fun with it. Benjamin and Daniel are two seniors that are scared to show wh...
65.2K 1K 31
See what a boy's decision will be when he faced his problem about his Sexual Orientation. Description inside! :) Cover by @semperfidelis_ Thank you...
1.2K 239 35
''Each of your scars have a story, and i am more than happy that you feel comfortable enough to let me in on those stories...'' When two polar oppos...
3.4K 150 38
Pretty Boy How could you exactly define yourself as being pretty? Is keeping myself high, be enough? Would the wounds around my body, mark me as to...