š•šˆš‚š„š’. technoblade (comp...

By CASTIKLINE

ā rowan is a king āž in which rory gold's crush gets exposed by his brother, but it ends up... More

š€š”š“š‡šŽš‘'š’ ššŽš“š„
š’š˜ššŽšš’šˆš’
š–šˆšŠšˆš“š”šš„
š€š‚š“ šŽšš„. ( secrets, can't keep 'em )
šˆ. EXPOSED
šˆšˆ. PAY IT FORWARD
šˆšˆšˆ. AMONG US
šˆš•. CAUSE FOR CONCERN
š•. 10 MILLION MCC SCHEMES
š•šˆ. IN THE MAKING
š•šˆšˆ. PANIC! AT THE MCC TEAM ANNOUNCEMENTS
š•šˆšˆšˆ. COTTAGECORE?
šˆš—. POG2020
š—. THE FALL OF L'MANBURG
š—šˆ. HIGHLIGHTS AND HOST
š—šˆšˆ. WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS
š—šˆšˆšˆ. . . . OR NOT!
š—šˆš•. SEE YOU SOON
š€š‚š“ š“š–šŽ. ( field trips )
š—š•. DAYDREAMING
š—š•šˆ. OH NO! FEELINGS!
š—š•šˆšˆ. TOXIC CHAT & TACO BELL
š—š•šˆšˆšˆ. HAMILTON: AN AMERICAN FAMILY
š—šˆš—. Q&A
š—š—. EX-BOYFRIENDS SUCK!
š—š—šˆ. THE BLADE
š—š—šˆšˆ. DATE POG
š—š—šˆšˆšˆ. PEACE & LOVE ON THE PLANET EARTH
š—š—šˆš•. SLEEPLESS NIGHTS
š—š—š•. VALID QUESTIONS
š—š—š•šˆ. 11 MILLION MOMENTS
š—š—š•šˆšˆ. AIRPORT BLUES
š—š—š•šˆšˆšˆ. THE MANBURG FESTIVAL
š—š—šˆš—. ANNOUNCEMENTS
š€š‚š“ š“š‡š‘š„š„. ( love or host )
š—š—š—. PRE-SHOW
š—š—š—šˆ. LOVE OR HOST (PT. 1)
š—š—š—šˆšˆ. LOVE OR HOST (PT. 2)
š—š—š—šˆšˆšˆ. LOVE OR HOST (PT. 3)
š—š—š—šˆš•. 3:00 A.M.
š—š—š—š•. :)
š—š—š—š•šˆ. TAKING A BREAK
š—š—š—š•šˆšˆ. EXPLANATIONS
š—š—š—š•šˆšˆšˆ. BITTER REGRETS
š—š—š—šˆš—. WORRY
š—š‹. SUPPORT
š—š‹šˆ. FAMILYTWT
š—š‹šˆšˆ. IN MOTION
š—š‹šˆšˆšˆ. TECHNOPLANE
š—š‹šˆš•. THE DEVIL CAME DOWN TO BRIGHTON
š—š‹š•. LINE WITHOUT A HOOK
š—š‹š•šˆ. OVERPROTECTIVE
š—š‹š•šˆšˆ. FAMILY
š—š‹š•šˆšˆšˆ. MR. LOVERMAN
š„ššˆš‹šŽš†š”š„š’. ( teach me how to say goodbye )
š„ššˆš‹šŽš†š”š„ šŽšš„. ( coming out )
š„ššˆš‹šŽš†š”š„ š“š‡š‘š„š„. ( emergency )
š„ššˆš‹šŽš†š”š„ š…šŽš”š‘. ( new ideas )
š„ššˆš‹šŽš†š”š„ š…šˆš•š„. ( family matters )
ššŽšš”š’ š€š‚š“. ( wedding bells )
š—š‹šˆš—. THE DAY BEFORE
š‹. SOCIAL MEDIA SCOUR
š‹šˆ. EVERMORE
š‹šˆšˆ. FAMILYTWT (REPRISE)
ššŽšš”š’ ( collabs, oneshots, & more )
š†š‘š€šš‡šˆš‚š’.
šŽšš„. THE FALL OF ICARUS
š“š–šŽ. ICE COLD LOVE
š“š‡š‘š„š„. FRIENDS

š„ššˆš‹šŽš†š”š„ š“š–šŽ. ( this december )

12.3K 727 756
By CASTIKLINE

AN ODE TO VICES — EPILOGUE TWO

THIS DECEMBER

December 25th, 2020

IT WAS CHRISTMAS AFTERNOON, and Rory was both happy — they were on the train with Tubbo and Niki, he and Will were, heading up to surprise Tommy for Christmas (how they'd gotten Tubbo's parents to agree to this, Rory will never know) — and miserable. He kept glancing at his phone, wishing for the time to go faster — for Techno, it was still early in the morning, too early to be awake.

He still wanted to call Techno, though. He wanted to wish Techno a happy Christmas not through text. Honestly, he would have preferred to see Techno in person, but it was much too soon from what they agreed on — once a month. In January, Rory would fly out to California, and in February, Techno would go to Brighton, all so that it lined up with each one going to see the other on his birthday.

Rory suck down in his seat, wishing he'd brought a book.

Will was asleep against the window, having had to get up early to drive himself and Rory to their parents' house for a few hours, before they had to leave to pick up Niki and Tubbo for the train. Niki had thrown her jacket over him, and then Tubbo had fallen asleep against Will, so Rory had put his jacket around Tubbo. That was an hour ago — these boys sure could sleep through anything.

Niki sighed, reaching over and putting her hand on his wrist, lowering his phone. "Stop waiting for him to wake up," she scolded. Rory sighed loudly, putting his phone down. "You're gonna make it run out of battery. He'll call you soon," she assured him.

Rory nodded, leaning his head back against the window. "I just miss him," he muttered.

"Didn't you two literally facetime last night?" she teased.

Rory smiled. "Yeah, but, you know. I still . . . miss him."

"Simp," Will muttered, grinning with his eyes closed. Rory rolled his eyes.

"Shut up, go back to sleep," he said. Will sighed, opening his eyes and shifting, only to freeze in place when he realized Tubbo was asleep against him. He awkwardly shuffled to get comfortable without waking the sleeping teenager.

"Are we there yet?" he complained.

"Will," Niki scolded. Will smiled tiredly.

The ride continued for another hour. Will fell back back asleep while Niki put her head in Rory's lap as Rory scrolled through Twitter. When the train began coming to a stop, Rory gentle woke everyone up — part of him was tempted to throw something at Will to wake him up, but he didn't want to accidently startle Tubbo, so he refrained.

"Tommy doesn't live that far from the station, right? So we can walk?" Niki mused.

Tubbo groaned dramatically. "But why would we walk?" he whined.

Will chuckled. "Because he only lives about two blocks from here, you child, come on." Tubbo sighed, looking at Rory with a pleading expression. Rory reached out to ruffle his hair, dropping an arm around Tubbo's shoulder and leading him away from the station and in the direction of Tommy's house.

"How Techno called you yet?" Tubbo asked. Niki and Will walked in front of them, talking quietly.

Rory shook his head. "It was a late night, I'm not expecting anything too soon."

"If he doesn't call you I'll kick his ass!" Tubbo exclaimed. Rory smiled.

"That would be amusing to see," he commented, trying to imagine 5-foot-something Tubbo taking on the self-proclaimed Blood God. He had a feeling Tubbo would win.

Eventually the group came up to a two-story white house. It was modern, but not new, Rory noted. Will knocked on the door and a woman soon opened it. She smiled at the group brightly, stepping outside and closing the door behind her.

"Hi, I'm Catherine," she said, holding out her hand. Everyone introduced themselves. "Nice to meet you! Tom doesn't know you're here, we kept it a surprise all week," she informed them. She opened the door. "Come on."

She led them through the door and into the sitting room.

Tommy glanced up, probably expecting to see just his mum coming back into the room. He did a double take. "Wha— what are you guys doing here?" he asked excitedly, jumping to his feet as his parents laughed. He tackled Tubbo in a hug, sending the two boys onto the floor. Rory shook his head, glad he'd insisted on holding the presents.

"Happy Christmas!" Tubbo shouted, voice muffled from Tommy's hug.

Tommy pulled himself and Tubbo up, immediately going to hug Will, who ruffled his hair. "What, we can't visit you for once?" the tallest male teased.

"Not without a warning, bitch!" Tommy immediately retorted, only to turn to his mother with a wide-eyed look. "Ah, sorry, I didn't—"

The room was full of laughter as everyone began chuckling, Will nearly falling onto the floor from leaning over. Tommy's mum waved her hand in a whatever motion, letting it pass for today.

Tommy's parents told the group they were heading out to eat lunch with Tommy's aunts and uncles — if the group hadn't shown up, they were going to drag Tommy along, Tommy told them as he thanked them for coming. The group said goodbye to Tommy's parents, even though they'd see them again before leaving (because as if they were going to leave Tommy alone on Christmas of all days).

Tommy and Tubbo sat in front of the fireplace, exchanging gifts; Will and Niki sat on the couch next to the tree, while Rory sat on a chair across from them. With everything close together, the group wasn't more than a few feet apart, which Rory liked. It made it easier to lean over and pass out the gifts, which he'd placed next to the chair.

"Whoa, the fuck?" Tommy exclaimed, opening his present from Rory and Will. It was a brand new camera, about medium sized, almost professional. It wasn't meant to be a face-cam — not that that would stop Tommy from using it as such — just something for Tommy to use if he wanted to film anything. "This is awesome!"

"Good, it took forever to arrive," Will complained. "I thought it wouldn't be here in time for Christmas!"

"Well that's what happens when you order it a week before," Rory argued.

Tubbo rolled his eyes. "Stop it with your pissing contest!" he exclaimed, making the group start to laugh again. "Here — Rory, open your gift," he insisted, pointing at a horribly wrapped present in red and green paper.

Rory picked it up and opened it, surprised to find a box the size of his hand. He opened the lid and picked up the necklace that was inside. It was a replica of the Camp Half-Blood necklaces, with beads and everything — a centar in a dress, a trident, the Empire State Building, and a few more. He looked from the necklace to Tubbo, who smiled sheepishly.

"My sister helped paint it," he admitted. "Sorry if it's a little nerdy."

"Tubbo, I love this so much," Rory assured, moving off the seat to sit beside Tubbo and give him a one-armed hug. He put the necklace on, liking that it wasn't too tight. "Thank you, kid, it's awesome." Tubbo grinned.

They exchanged more gifts with each other, Will and Niki eventually joining them on the floor beside the fireplace. An hour and a half passed, in which time they'd managed to eat some snacks, go through their presents, and Tommy was now helping Will make hot chocolate for everyone.

Rory's phone vibrated as someone called him.

He didn't even have to look to know it was Techno.

Rory got to his feet without a word, stepping outside the house despite Will asking where he was going. Niki shushed him from the floor, which caused Tubbo and Tommy to crack up.

Rory closed the door behind him, answering the phone. "Hey," he said, a little breathless.

"Hey." Techno's voice was deeper from sleep. He sounded tired, too, Rory noted with a frown. "Merry Christmas."

Rory smiled. "Merry Christmas. What time is it for you?"

Techno hummed. There was the sound of shuffling on the other end of the phone. "Uh . . . eight. I think my family let me sleep in." He chuckled. Rory smiled. "How's your day been?"

"Good! Will and I went to see our parents and then we all came down to visit Tommy. Will, me, Tubbo, and Niki, not— not Will and I's parents," Rory clarified. Techno laughed softly before groaning. "Too early for you?"

". . . A little bit, yeah," he admitted, yawning. "But I gotta go downstairs anyway. I tried wakin' up earlier because I wanted to talk to you but I think I feel asleep while typing your number." Rory giggled. ". . . I miss you," Techno admitted. "I wish I was there."

"Me, too. But you have to spend time with your family at some point."

"Eh. I think they'd be happier if I was out of the country, socializin'," Techno mused. "I sent you a gift, by the way. Should be there tomorrow."

Rory smiled. "I got you something, too. It should be there on January tenth."

"What'd you get me?" Techno asked curiously.

Rory chuckled. "Ask your family if they want to meet you boyfriend. I'm there until the twentieth."

". . . Are you serious?" Techno asked excitedly. "You're stayin' for ten days?"

Rory grinned, ignoring the sting in his cheeks from how cold it was. "Yeah. Same airport, same time as before, only this time I get to kiss you with the hug."

"I'm— I'm gonna start lookin' for Airbnbs. My family's gonna be so excited to meet you but I really don't think you want to stay in the same house as my parents and siblings." He chuckled nervously. Rory felt like he could melt despite the cold.

"God, I'm so in love with you," Rory muttered, not even thinking about the words.

On the other side of the world, Techno blushed, looking down even though no one could see him. "I love you, too," he said back softly, adoringly.

Rowan sighed. "I think— I think I should go back inside, it's really cold and I didn't bring my coat out," he said sheepishly. Techno frowned.

"Well don't do that, you'll freeze."

"Thank you, Sherlock."

Techno rolled his eyes, smiling faintly. "I'll call you later?"

Rowan hummed. "I'd like that. I'll be waiting," he teased. There was the sound of the door opening and then closing. On the other end of the phone, Techno heard Tommy and Tubbo start talking loudly. Neither of them hung up the phone. ". . . Techno. You gotta hang up."

"You hang up first," Techno protested.

"I can't do that," Rowan complained. "You have to."

"Well I'm not going to, so you need to."

"Tech—"

"Rowan—"

"Oh, my God," Tommy complained, voice much closer. "You two are so gross. Here, I'll hang up, Jesus Christ," he muttered. "Bye, Techno!" The line cut short.

Techno smiled at his phone, shaking his head.

God, he loved his family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 9.8K 31
two best friends in a room! they might kiss! georgenotfound x fem!oc
813K 19.4K 27
šˆš š–š‡šˆš‚š‡ (š˜/š)šˆš’š‚š‘š˜šˆšš† š€ššƒ š’š€ššš€š š†š„š“ š’š‡šˆššš„šƒ š“šŽš†š„š“š‡š„š‘ šš˜ š…š€šš’ š„š•š„š š“š‡šŽš”š†š‡ š“š‡š„š˜ šƒšŽļæ½...
1.5M 42.9K 78
šˆš š–š‡šˆš‚š‡ River Gold is pulled into the Minecraft gaming community on Twitch by her older and her much more well known brother and she meets so...
623K 16.9K 24
āŒœ ā€¢ Ā° + Ā° ā€¢ āŒ karl jacobs x y/n in which you thought he was a cute stranger until you see him on a twitch stream... āŒž Ā° ā€¢ + ā€¢ Ā°...