We're Forever: A Sophitz Story

By happyperson081

(Takes place after Flashback; Sophie isn't unmatchable) Fitz ruined his relationship with Sophie on a dare- b... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12 part one
chapter 12 part 2
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 21 (part 2)
chapter 22
chapter 23
epilogue

Note :)

2.3K 8 2
By happyperson081

{Updated Author's Note You Really Shouldn't Skip}

Hey! Thanks for not skipping ;)

The reason for this interruption is a warning: this book is so filled with plot holes and grammar mistakes and a whole lot of other stuff. This was the first book I ever wrote, and I can't even reread it. Keep in mind, while reading, that this was written three years ago, and I have grown a TON as an author in the past couple years. Shameless self promo: go check out some of my original works. ;)

Now that that's over with, the original note, because I'm nostalgic like that.

Hey guys!!!! Thank you so much for reading my story. This is my first one so forgive me if I forget to write for a couple of days... sorry in advance. 

ALL OF THESE CHARACTERS belong to Shannon Messenger... besides 1 very special character you'll find out about later on.... (Shannon Messenger is rubbing off on me ;))

AGAIN!! Sorry about this but thank you again! 

~happyperson081

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 668 31
Sophie Foster has to face the facts- She's liked Fitz Vacker from the first moment she came to the Lost Cities. Now that she and her friends have rec...
6.5K 89 15
Alvar and Sophie dating but something comes. A month trip. Alvar doesn't want to tell Sophie and asks Fitz to take his place as Sophie's boyfriend. A...
4.5K 93 16
Sophie Foster, Biana Vacker, Fitz Vacker, and Dex Dizznee have been friends before they could remember. But Sophie moved when she was 8, but then she...
120K 1K 11
sophie and fitz have finally confessed their feelings to each other. but even though the hardest part is over, how do they break the news to their fr...