Live your Dream (Kuroko no Ba...

By MusicFreak8800

Yuzuki is Tetsuya Kuroko's little sister, and like him, she shares the same passion for basketball. But for s... More

Kuroko's little Sister
Lunch Time
Long Time, no see
My fault
Yuzukicchi
Our Relationship
Today's lucky Item
It's okay not to be the Best
Promise
Shinaka Academy
We like her
I don't care if it kills You
Yuzuki's true Feelings
Don't mess with her
Change
Study or die
I don't like sweets
Yuzuki's basketball
What's your secret?
I'll make you regret it!
The zero players zone
Conclusion
My Necklace, My Secret, My Love
Live your Dream part 1
Live your Dream part 2

First Day at School

15K 451 53
By MusicFreak8800

This is the second chapter of my fan fiction. Hope you like it :) 

****

Yuzuki stood beside her brother, and looked into the school.

"There sure is many people" she said amazed to herself.

"I follow you to the class board" Kuroko said while reading a book.

She nodded and followed him. As usual everyone didn't see them so they came through to the boards with classes on without any problems. They looked for their classes, and she saw her name.

"Looks I'm class 1-B." She looked at Kuroko and asked "what about you?"

"I'm in 2-B" he answered. "Come, I walk you to class."

She smiled and nodded happy.

****

"I see you later."

Kuroko waved goodbye, and walked to his own class. She waved back, and took a seat by the window. Their class where on the first floor so there was a pretty good view of the school court.

"Hi there!!"

Yuzuki looked surprised on the girl who just had shouted in her ear.

"Um....hi."

"My name is Megumi Takao, a pleasure to meet you! And you are?"

"Um, Yuzuki Kuroko, and it's nice to meet you too, I......guess" she answered, not knowing what in the world what was just happening. 'I wonder what this girl ate for breakfast' Yuzuki thought to herself. But then she realized that, that girl just had noticed her. "Wait, did you just you just say your name is Takao?" Yuzuki asked surprised.

"Yup, you might heard of my cousin, Kazunari Takao. He goes in Shūtoku, and plays in their basketball team too."

"I see."

Yuzuki finally understood why she could see her. She was in family with Takao from Shūtoku. The only one who could see Kuroko with no problem, and were on the same team, as Midorima.

"You must be in family with Kuroko from the basketball team, right?" Megumi asked.

Yuzuki nodded. "He's my big brother."

"That so cool! Kazunari told me a bit, of cool this Kuroko is. Is such an honor to be in the same class, as his little sister!"

"Um, thanks."

"Everyone please take a seat" the teacher said, who just had stepped inside the classroom.

Everyone introduced themselves, except for Yuzuki, 'cause they forgot about her.

****

The first of her classes were done, and now it was lunch time. She walked down the hall and saw Izuki, Koganei, Mitobe and Kiyoshi hiding behind a wall.

"What are you guys doing?" she asked.

Suddenly they jumped up, and covered her mouth.

"Ssshhh!!!!"

She looked surprised and confused on the same time on them.

"Please let go of my sister" Kuroko said a bit annoyed.

Everyone jumped aside, surprised that Kuroko suddenly were beside them.

"So, what are you doing again?" Yuzuki asked again.

They pointed down the hall on Hyūga and Riko. She looked down the hall, and saw Hyūga and Riko walking side by side, just like a couple.

"I didn't know Hyūga-senpai and the coach were together" she said surprised.

"We didn't know either, but when we saw them walking like that, we thought they must have something going on" Izuki said.

"Actually, I heard that they were just talking about what we should do to training" Kuroko said.

They looked at him, with a weird face.

"How do you know that?" Koganei asked.

"I just passed them, and they talked about what we should do to training today."

Their faces turned purple, and suddenly Yuzuki laughed lightly. They looked surprised at her.

'What a cute laugh!' they all thought.

Suddenly the bell rings, and everyone walked back to their classes.

****

After school, Yuzuki met Kuroko, and they walked to the basketball hall.

After awhile everyone had changed and began to play. Yuzuki sat on the bench, and saw them play.

"Yuzuki, what do you think about the team?" Riko asked.

"They pretty good, for a team that just formed a few years ago" she said with a little smile.

"Yeah, they all have an amazing talent."

She sat down on the bench, beside Yuzuki and asked "how come you so sweet and so talkative, and Kuroko is so quiet, and barely even smile?"

"We might be siblings, and look alike, but that doesn't mean you have to have the exact same personality" she answered.

"I guess you got that right, but still. You should think you would something in commend."

"We got the same passion for basketball."

Riko smiled.

"Yeah, you got the same passion for basketball."

Suddenly Kagami trips and fall face down on the ground.

"Kagami-kun, are you alright?" Kuroko asked.

Kagami sits up and looked at his shoes. The shoelace had broken.

"How old are those shoes Kagami-kun?"

"I don't know. Pretty old I guess."

"We can't train if you don't have prober shoes. You have to buy some new shoelaces" Hyūga said annoyed.

"I can run of, to buy some, if you want to?" Yuzuki said.

They looked surprised at her.

"Are you sure about that? There's pretty far from here to the closes shoe shop" Riko said.

"Don't worry." She pulled some sport shoes from her bag and took them on. "That's the least I can do, as your new manager. Just give me a few minutes."

They looked on her shoes, and saw it was high quality basketball shoes. She stepped outside and started to run.

"She's fast" they all said on the same time."

"Kuroko, where did she get does shoes from?" Riko asked.

"She got it as a gift."

"You should think she's a professional basketball player with those shoes. They must have cost almost a fortune."

"They did, but we thought that cheap shoes wouldn't be good enough for her."

"Whose "we"?" Kagami asked.

"All the members of the Generation of Miracles" he answered.

"Don't say she were a part of the Generation of Miracles too!" they all shouted.

"She wasn't really." His face turned a bit sad. "She never had a chance to."

They looked curious on him, when suddenly Yuzuki came back.

"I got them" she said a bit exhausted, but with a smile.

She walked over to Kagami, and gave it to him. He changed the shoelaces and smiled.

"Now, get back to training" Riko said.

They all walked back on the court and started to play. Riko looked on Yuzuki, who were changing her shoes.

'"She didn't have a chance to." I wonder he meant by that' Riko thought to herself.

"So Yuzuki-chan, what do you know about the generation of miracles?" she asked.

"I did go to the same school, and big brother was on the same team, so I know a whole lot."

"Where you in their team too?"

She stopped untying her shoes and didn't say anything.

"Is everything alright?"

Yuzuki looked at her, and smiled a weird smile.

"No, nothing at all. My shoelace had just made a little knot."

Riko looked bit curios on her, but decided to stay quiet. After awhile Kuroko made a pass to Kiyoshi, but he didn't catch it.

"Riko look out!" he shouted.

But before the ball hit her, Yuzuki caught it with one hand without any problem. They looked surprised at her, when she said "you should be more concentrated. If you lose your concentration for just a split second, a whole lot could happen."

She took a step and threw it with one hand, into the basket.

"See. The more concentrated you are, the more shots you won't miss."

"How did she do that?" Hyūga asked amazed.

"Can you more?!" all the second years asked.

"Yuzuki" Kuroko suddenly said.

She looked at him, and saw his serious face expression. She looked away, and sat down on the bench. They all looked on both on them.

"What's going on here? Why are those two so sad?" Koganai asked.

Riko saw the situation, and decided to call it a day.

****

Kuroko and Yuzuki walked side by side, and didn't say anything.

"I'm sorry big brother. It wasn't my intension-"

"It's okay, I'm not mad. I'm just worried."

Yuzuki looked at him, but looked away again.

"But nothing happened. Just remember...to be careful next time, okay? I won't want anything to happen to you again."

"Yes, big brother."

Continue Reading