Lunch Time

So this is the 3rd chapter out, hope you like it :)

****

"I wonder what I should make for dinner tonight?" Yuzuki said to herself when she looked on the sky. "It's sure a nice day today. I hope I can eat my lunch in peac-"

"Yuzuki!!!""

"And there crawls that hope slowly away."

Megumi hugged her from behind, smiled a big smile.

"What are you doing Yuzuki?" she asked all cheered up.

"Just looking outside, thinking."

"What were thinking about? Would it be a person you like?"

"Nope, just thinking, what to make for dinner tonight."

"You so boring Yuzuki."

She took a place in front of her, and looked down on her lunch.

"Wow, that sure a good looking lunch!" Megumi said almost drooling from her mouth. "Can I have a bite?"

Yuzuki nodded and gave her, her chopsticks. She took a bite, and got stars in her eyes.

"It's so gooood!! Did you make this yourself?!"

She nodded.

"I wished I was just like you, Yuzuki." 

Suddenly she began to eat the whole lunch, while Yuzuki just were looking at her surprised. When she was finished, she clapped her hands and sighed. "Thank you for the food!"

"Takao-chan" some girls suddenly called.

"I see you later Yuzuki."

She then walked to the other girls, and gone she were. Yuzuki sighed, and looked outside again.

"She kept calling me by my first name, even though we only known each other for a couple of weeks." She sighed again even heavier. "And she ate my whole lunch."

"Yuzuki." She looked to the side, and saw Kuroko standing by the door.

"Big brother!" She walked over to him, and smiled. "Something the matter?"

"I heard you haven't got so many friends yet, so I just wanted to ask about we should eat lunch together."

She nodded happy and they walked down the hall.

****

They came outside and saw a whole bunch of people standing in front of the little food stand.

"What's going on here?"

"The 27th day in every month, they sell a special bread, in the food stand. It's really good, a lot better than your food."

"That's mean big brother" she said with a weird smile.

"Kuroko. Yuzuki-chan."

They looked to the side and saw all the 3rd years standing beside them.

"Hi" Kuroko said.

"Hello there" Yuzuki said, with a little smile.

"So Yuzuki, have you heard why they all going crazy today?" Riko asked.

She nodded.

"And you the new member of the basketball team, so can you get us some?"

Yuzuki stared at the humongous crowd, and began to sweat drop.

"I guess....I could."

Hyūga gave her an envelope, with some money in it.

"We'll pay for it."

She looked up on him, and started to go over to the crowd. Mitobe looked worried, but Koganei comforted him.

"You don't have to worry so much Mitobe. You not her mom."

"Do you think she's going to be okay?" Izuki asked worried.

"She's Kuroko's little sister. What can go wrong?" Hyūga said.

Suddenly you could hear and see someone kicked out of the whole bunch of people, into the air.

Their faces got all purple, but Kuroko were calm as always.

After awhile she came back with one sandwich.

"Here's a juice."

Hyūga threw a grape juice to her. She looked a bit confused on them.

"Go on, you can have it."

She smiled a big smile, and took a bite, and suddenly her eyes became stars.

"It so good! The combination of flavors is amazing, and the consistence is perfect!"

They all smiled, and enjoyed see a happy Yuzuki. Riko looked at her necklace, and noticed there were a little button on the side. It looked like it could open.

'I wonder what's inside it' Riko thought to herself.

****

"Sigh, that was sure a good sandwich. Maybe I should find out what the recipe is" Yuzuki said determined, while clapping her fist down into her palm.

"You can find out after training" Kagami said.

He walked closer, and looked at her with a scary smile.

"Let's have a quick match" he said, and they all began to sweat drop.

"Kagami looks like he's going to eat her" Koganai said scared.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not interested" she suddenly said.

They all looked curious on her.

"The other day were just to show you, what you can do if you keep your concentration up."

Kagami looked down, and the scary face turned disappointed. Then the bell ringed, and they all walked inside.

****

"Everyone, I got your test results back, from earlier, so please come and get it on your way back" the teacher said.

They all got their test results, and Yuzuki were the last one.

"Kuroko-san, your test result isn't quite good" the teacher said serious. "Do you forget to study, or is it because something happened?"

Yuzuki looked down, and didn't say anything.

"Just remember, that I'm always there, if you need someone to talk to" the teacher said with a worried smile.

"Thank you sensei. I will remember that."

She took the piece of paper, and walked to the basketball court. The teacher looked worried, but chose to just leave it alone.

****

Yuzuki looked at the little piece of paper, and saw that she was close not to pass.

"Sigh, what should I tell big brother?" she asked herself. "He might become really disappointed."

She looked at the sky.

"It sure has been a long time, since I last saw them all."

She held her necklace, and looked down on it.

"I wonder how they doing."

****

"Aomine-kun, what are you doing up here?!" Satsuki asked annoyed. "I have looked after you everywhere!"

Aomine stared at the sky and didn't answer.

"Aomine-kun!"

"Why are you keep calling me Aomine-kun?"

"Because if I call you Dai-chan people will talk, but that's not the reason I'm here. Why weren't you to training today?!" she yelled at him. 

"Sigh, I just didn't feel like coming today."

She sighed annoyed and looked up in the sky too.

"I spoke to Tetsu-kun recently and he told me, that Yuzu-chan started in Seirin, and she's now the new manager of the basketball team" she said a bit happy.

Suddenly Aomine sits up fast, and Satsuki looked a bit surprised on him.

"Is she....alright?"

"She's just fine, don't worry."

He stands up and walked over to her.

"Can you do something for me, Satsuki?"

****

That was the 3rd chapter. What will happen in the next chapter? Just wait and see :)