Yuzukicchi

Chapter 6 is out!!! As you can see on the chapter’s name, it has something to do with Kise. Maybe Kise is Yuzuki's interest? Or maybe not? Read and find out :)

****

"My body hurts so much" Koganei said tired.

"Yeah mine too" Tsuchida replied just as tired.

Suddenly they hear a little barf, and looked on the ground.

"2#, you back!" they all shouted happy.

2# ran over to Kuroko, and he kneeled, and petted it on its head.

"He just needed a little break from everything, and now he's finally back" Yuzuki said, while she was behind them.

They jumped to the side, and looked surprised on her.

"How many times, are you planning to scare us like that?!" Hyūga asked frightened.

"It's not my fault, that you don't notice me" she answered innocent.

They all sighed heavy, and decided to go back to training. Riko looked after them, and smiled a little smile.

"It was pretty annoying, it became a tie yesterday, but I guess when it's against Tōō, it's okay."

She looked over to Yuzuki again, and still wondered about, what she and Aomine had talked about. Suddenly they could hear screams from outside, and in came a blond guy. They all looked surprised, on him and on the humongous group of girls following him.

"Sorry guys, but I have to sign autographs later. There's someone I have to meet" Kise said with an apologizing voice.

The girls walked disappointed out again, and he sighed.

"Why are you here, Kise-kun?" Kiyoshi asked.

He walked closer, and looked around the room.

"I came here to see Yuzukicchi, but I guess she's not here today."

"I'm right behind you."

He looked back, and saw a smiling Yuzuki behind him.

"Yuzukicchi!!"

He hugged her tight, and laughed.

"It's been ages, since last time I saw you! Why haven't you even called me?!"

"I haven't got my own cell phone, yet."

"What about Kurokocchi's?! You could’ve just used his!"

"I didn't ask."

They all began to sweat drop, and watched them talk, a weird conversation about cell phones.

"Is it just me, or is it like I seen this before?" Kagami asked, and they all shook their heads.

"So, Kise-kun-" Riko started, and Kise looked at her. "Are you good friends, with Yuzuki?"

"Yeah, we were a couple in middle school!" he said happy.

Silence.

"EEEEEEEHHHHH?????!!!!!!!" they all suddenly burst.

Then Yuzuki hit him on the head, with her two fingers.

"Ow."

"Don't joke around like that" she said a bit annoyed.

"Ha ha, I just wanted to make a little fun. It has been a long time since we last saw each other" he said apologizing.

"So you weren't a couple in middle school?" Kiyoshi asked.

"No, but I wanted to. I even confessed my love to her, but she declined" Kise answered with a sad face.

'I can't believe a girl actually, declined his offer!!' they thought surprised.

"Why would you even be with me in the first place?" Yuzuki asked.

"Because you so cute! And Yuzukicchi sings so beautiful, that I fall asleep!"

"I don't know if I should take that as a compliment or an insult" Yuzuki said with a weird face.

"Eh Yuzuki-chan, do you sing too?" Riko asked surprised.

"Not really. I just do it when I'm bored, nothing special."

"Of course it special! You sing so pretty!" Kise objected.

Yuzuki sighed, but smiled.

"You sure haven't changed that much Kise-senpai."

"You really don't have to call me Kise-senpai, when we a couple" he said happy when she kicked him with her fingers once again. "Ow."

"We're not a couple."

"You so mean Yuzukicchi!" he said with tears streaming down from his eyes, like waterfalls. He dried his eyes and waved. "Well, I guess I see you guys later."

"Don't say you only were here to visit her" Kagami said, and threw a ball after him.

Kise turned around, and caught it.

"Let's play" Kagami said with a scary smile.

'Enough with that smile already!' they all thought and shook, while sweat dropping.

Kise smiled and walked out in the court.

"Let's see, who the best is."

Kise dribbled over to Kagami, and tried to get past him, but Kagami blocked him. Kise just smiled, and threw the ball to the left.

"I'm not falling for that!" Kagami shouted.

He tried to get the ball, but Kise took it back, and ran over to the goal and dunked. He walked over to Kagami, and smiled a serious smile.

"I won't lose to anyone anymore. Especially not in front of Yuzukicchi."

He walked past him, and Kagami looked surprised on Kise, and then on Yuzuki.

'What is it with Kuroko's sister? It's like Kise, and even Aomine have a thing for her. What have she done to make them like that?!' Kagami thought confused to himself.

"I see you later!" Kise said happy, and walked out, to the screaming girls.

It became quiet, until Hyūga hit Kagami on the head.

"What were you thinking, idiot??!!!!"

"I just wanted to play" he said, not knowing what he had done wrong.

"Next time, don't do anything stupid like losing, okay?!"

"Y-Yes."

Yuzuki smiled, and looked on the door.

'I was wrong. He have changed.'

****

That was 6th chapter, hoped you liked it!! Update will come out real soon!! :)