HOMECOMING | vkook

By bangtaneducation

the last thing taehyung expects when returning home after five years is for little cute jungkook to be an ink... More

𝙃𝙊𝙈𝙀𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙂.
𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙂𝙐𝙀.
𝙊𝙉𝙀. 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦.
𝙏𝙒𝙊. 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳.
𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀. 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭.
𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍. 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴.
𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀. 𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘶 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥.
𝙎𝙄𝙓. 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦.
𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉. 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴.
𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏. 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘺𝘰𝘶.
𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀. 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴.
𝙏𝙀𝙉. 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶.
𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉. 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘦.
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙑𝙀. 𝘣𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘴.
𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉. 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘵.
𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉. 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘴.
𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉. 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥.
𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉. 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘦.
𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉. 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦.
𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉. 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦.
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔. 𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘱𝘪𝘱𝘦𝘳.
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙊𝙉𝙀. 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦.
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙒𝙊. 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭.
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀. 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘴.
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍. 𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘦.
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀. 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘭𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙎𝙄𝙓. 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦.
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉. 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴.
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏. 𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳.

𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉. 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘴.

8.5K 680 323
By bangtaneducation

2020. kth - 23. jjk - 18.

"Come home, Kookie." Taehyung muttered, softly caressing Jeongguk's knuckles with his calloused fingers. "Go home with me."

The younger looked up at the brunette from his bed, the older sat on a chair next to him. Jeongguk's iridescent, ebony orbs shimmered in the harsh light of the hospital room.

"I can't, Hyung." The ravenette choked out, pulling his hand out of the other's grip. "I'm stuck here."

Taehyung's brows furrowed in confusion.

"What do you mean, stuck?" The older questions, head slightly tilted to the side as concern washed over his features. They shared silent eye-contact for a minute until Jeongguk slowly turned his head to the other side.

"She won't let me leave." The younger spoke, eyes looking at the figure that loomed over him from the other side of the bed. The woman was dressed in white fabrics, her face blue and pale with blood spilling from her lips, which trickled down her torn gown.

"Who?" Taehyung asks behind him, but Jeongguk is unable to answer. The words are lodged in his throat, gut wrenching and chest tightening to the extent that he struggled to breathe—almost as if he was silently choking.

Instead, the younger lifts a shaky finger up to point at the woman. Taehyung follows the direction, but ends up staring at the blank wall of the hospital room.

"What is it?" The brunette asks. Jeongguk gulps as the walking corpse stared right through his eyes and into his soul, as if she was eating away at it—then again, maybe she is.

"I'm stuck here."Jeongguk says, finger trembling and eyes shaking with fear. "Because of her. It's all because of her."

⛓️ ⛓️ ⛓️

Taehyung pushed open the door to the Jeon residence with no resistance, the wooden frame creaked open. The older sighed, he was going to have to talk to Jeongguk about never locking his door. Anyone could come in.

"Jeongguk?" He called out, stepping into the house. He had knocked several times with no answer, and after what had happened the previous week, he had to make sure the younger was alright.

The brunette started to peak around the rooms, the aura was a little eerie considering some places looked like they haven't been cleaned in ages. The male walked over to the fireplace, remembering some Christmas evenings the two families had spent together here. He smiled at the memories and picked up a frame settled on the stone platform.

It was a picture of Jeongguk and his father. The younger was twelve at the time, he was dressed in his soccer uniform and held the gold medal proudly in his small clutches. He also appeared to have a bandage wrapped around his leg, some blood stained the fabric. His father was on all fours on the floor as Jeongguk was using him as a chair. The two of them were laughing as the shot was taken.

Taehyung wonders what happened to him, Jeongguk's father. And his mother.

How did they die? Why was Jeongguk—barely an adult—living alone?

His thoughts were interrupted when he heard a creaking noise coming from the floorboards above him.

"Jeongguk?" Taehyung called out, putting the frame back and slowly stalking towards the stairs. His long limbs climbed the steps, the creaking getting louder as he reached the second floor. "Hello? Jeongguk?"

The brunette made his way over to the room, hand reaching out for the handle, but his movement froze when his realised what was happening on the other side of the wall.

"Mphhhh... Yeah... That's good." A voice, a little more high-pitched than Jeongguk's, moaned. "Ngh- Yeah, right there—"

"—F-Fuck so good, Jeongguk."

Taehyung turned around, shoes thumping down the steps before storming out of the house. He stumbled down the porch, onto the path in the garden.

His chest was heaving. He tried to exhale, but just ended up swallowing an overload of air into his lungs. Taehyung began to gasp, figure slumping down as he fell onto his knees, hand coming up to clutch at his heart. 

Wh...What?

⛓️ ⛓️ ⛓️

"I'm glad you agreed to come out tonight." Sungjae grinned as he approached the brunette with two shots of whiskey in his hands. Taehyung gave a weak smile in return as he accepted the drink, downing it in one go and putting the glass down on the bar.

Sungjae started blabbering about something, but all Taehyung could focus on was the dull beat of his heart that echoed in his ear.

"I'm sorry, I'm going to get more to drink." He suddenly gets up, moving away from the other to order more. Sungjae watched him, a little confused with his behaviour but he simply shrugs it off.

He looks around the bar until his eyes caught onto something a little more... Interesting.

A smug smile stretched across his skin as he mumbled a quiet 'bingo' under his breath. After taking his shot, Sungjae strolled over to where he found a particular ravenette who was clad in his typical oversized leather jacket.

"Well, well, well." He declared, capturing the attention of the male and his companion. "Jeon Jeongguk, it's been a while."

Jeongguk looked a little surprised at first, but his eyes quickly dilute when he realises who was speaking to him.

"Not long enough." He muttered while turning back around and taking a sip of his drink. Yoonbin was sitting in his lap, staring at the unwanted stranger with a puzzled look.

"And you are?" The blonde questioned, quirking up a brow in the process. His arms rightened around Jeongguk's neck, a typical trait of his possessiveness of the younger.

The silver-head smirked at the subtle move, but he simply ignored the shorter and flitted his gaze back over to the person he was really interested in.

"Guess who I came here with." His words were practically oozing with smugness, Jeongguk could feel his aggravating smile from behind him.

"Don't care." The younger muttered, taking another sip of his glass as he tried to ignore the other's presence.

"Kim Taehyung." Sungjae awaited a response, and almost frowned when it seemed like his comment hadn't fazed the other. But he quickly spotted the way Jeongguk's shoulder's stiffened and jaw tensed, which only lasted for a millisecond that if Sungjae blinked– he would have missed it.

"I don't see how that concerns me." The younger was prepared to stand up and leave, not wanting to have to deal with this bullshit.

"Oh, I thought you might want to say Hi. Since you've known each other for so long." Sungjae's grin widened as the next few lies tumbled from his mouth. "Don't worry, he won't be long. He's just fixing himself up after we messed around in the back room."

Jeongguk froze.

"Taehyung was just so eager, Y'know?" The male let out a condescending laugh, like a cocky jock boasting about his latest conquest. "He really wanted it—"

Jeongguk clenched his fist, vein popping in his neck as he suddenly stood up, Yoonbin tumbling off of his lap, as he turned around to land a punch square in the other's face—

"I really wanted what?" Taehyung slurred as he stumbled into the scene. Jeongguk's eyes softened and the crease between his brows lifted when he caught sight of the older. Taehyung's hair was disheveled, the collar of his shirt was a little popped open and his cheeks were flushed.

The typical look of having a good round— or two.

He also looked really really drunk.

"Did you... touch him when he's like this?" Jeongguk questions, eye beginning to twitch at the thought of Taehyung being taken advantage of in his drunken state. Sungjae just cocked a brow at him, almost as if he was communicating a silent 'so?'

The younger had to take a deep breath to stop his fury from imploding. His fists clenched at his sides as he tried to suppress his rage building up in his chest. 

Unable to hold himself back, Jeongguk grabbed Taehyung's hand and lead out out of the bar and onto the street. 

"Hmmpff... Koo...? Where are we going...?" The older mumbled, feet stumbling after the other's legs. One of his hands came up to rub at his eyes, his vision getting blurry. "You're so tall, Kookie..." 

Jeongguk shoulders tensed at the name, feet halting in their step. But it only lasted a quick second, before he was walking again. 

"We're going home, Hyung."

⛓️ ⛓️ ⛓️

Standing on the front porch to the Kim residence, Jeongguk is hesitant to knock as he doesn't want to face Taehyung's mother. With a heavy sigh, the younger raised a fist towards the door. 

Yet he suddenly let out a low grunt when he was turned around and slammed against the wooden frame. The ravenette's dark eyes sprung open, only to be met with the sight of Taehyung's chocolate orbs swirling in the illuminated porch light. 

"Hy-Hyung what are y—" He gulped when noticing how close the other's face was, he was even able to feel how the brunette's breath tickled his skin. Taehyung shut him up by placing his finger against his lips.

"Shhh...." The older examined Jeongguk's face, taking in all his soft features that had hardened with his maturing age. "Don't freak out, okay? I need to try something." 

Jeongguk remained frozen, he felt trapped under a spell that was cast by Taehyung's mesmerising eyes. The same pair of eyes that he used to spend countless hours drawing sketches of, but never being able to perfect. Because no artist can ever capture perfection.

Kim Taehyung was perfection. At least to him.

Well, until Jeongguk learned that no matter how true something may seem, there is always something ugly hiding underneath. 

Taehyung proved that, he proved it five years ago and he proved it again when he leaned forward to lightly press his lips against Jeongguk's own. 

Almost ten years of unrequited love, and this is what happens.

A drunk Taehyung kisses a broken Jeongguk.

"Fuck..." the older curses under his breath after removing himself from the other. "This is bad." 

"Hyung, I—" Jeongguk tries to push himself off the door, but Taehyung's body blocks his way and he remains strapped against it. "Why—"

Taehyung cups the younger's cheeks, pulling his face towards him, whispering something right before he re-attaches their lips. 

"This is bad... Because I want to do that again." 

Jeongguk is only lightly kissing back, his mouth automatically moving as he still remains wide-eyed at the current situation. It all ends when Taehyung stumbled and almost falls over, but lands in Jeongguk's arms instead.

"Woah! Okay, let's get you to bed."

—————

bts got robbed from that grammy :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 9.2K 29
Jeongguk rescues a homeless punk off the street - bright eyes and fiery, Kim Taehyung turns out to not be the one that needs to be redeemed. An age...
645K 23.2K 46
Having a boyfriend who cheated on him, leads Taehyung to the bed of a workaholic Billionaire. A powerful Business man, who only loves his work. Still...
80.1K 2.7K 41
❝ 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞? ❞ ᴛᴏᴘ ᴛᴀᴇ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴄᴏᴘʏʀɪɢʜᴛ © 2021 ʙʏ ᴠᴀɴɢᴏɢʜ___ Publish : 5 March 2021 End : 12 September 20...
24.6K 1.3K 18
Taehyung is back in town and in his hunted house he give his Heart to jungkook. which is actually jungkook's. What will happen when tae finds out the...