IMPERFECTIONS | Pop Smoke

Per _GetLo

Lauryn is currently a Senior at Clark Atlanta University who is on track to becoming a nurse. She is very con... Més

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/N Random
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Short & Random Photo Dump
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Let me Explainnnn
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
JUSTICE FOR POPPAAAA
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Poppa the Pimp 💀
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
New Book!
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
1 more month
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Thank You!

Chapter 21

4.9K 216 68
Per _GetLo

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭─────────╮
ʟᴀᴜʀʏɴ ᴡɪʟsᴏɴ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀ
╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Pop was having th time of his life, I've never seen him this drunk but it was so good seeing him really enjoying himself.

"Shawty light and sexy (sexy)
She like givin' becky
Sexy Lexi drivin Lexus (woo)
Bad bitch gon' smack the reverend (reverend)
Spin your block like Tetris (Tetris)
Longhorn, Texas
I can't fuck no fat bitch, never (nah)
I'm young and reckless
I said I'm shootin' proper
I make 'em cha-cha
I'm a rocker, I'll boom your casa
Then do the cucaracha
I order steak with lobster"

Him and his friends sang out the lyrics to Iced Out Audemars as pop was falling back on Xiarra to catch him as he kept rapping.

"I order steak with my lobster nigga! We eating mad good!" He yelled.

It was going on 3 in the morning now and people had started leaving about 20 minutes ago.

"Okay B I think it's time we get you home." Xi laughed while trying her best to hold Pop up.

"Hell n-naw this my party! My shit doing number already ain't no sleep." He said before standing up but almost tripping until Mike grabbed him.

"Kid is done with, Lauryn you going with him? Mike asked me before I headed over to them.

I signaled Pop security to come over, "Yeah we can go we had Charles bring us up here."

Pop stood up straight as his security tried to hold him up and snatched his arm, "I ain't no bitch I can walk."

We started walking to the car before he draped his heavy arm over my shoulder and stumbled some, "Poppa you too heavy." I said while chuckling.

"You know what else is heavy?" He said while smirking and licking his lips.

Whenever Pop got drunk he was 10 times nastier, so him being this lit I don't know what to expect.

"This DICK! I be slanging dick don't I Mamas" He said loudly.

I shook my head, "Yes baby you do." I laughed.

His security helped him in the third row of the car after I got in and as soon as the door shut he was all on me.

"Come on let's do it right here." He said before swinging his right arm to my side to hold him up as he started to kiss on my neck,

I giggled some, "Poppa no what about Charles!"

"Charles you mind if me and Lauryn fuck back here?"

"No sir." He replied with his eyes still on the road.

Pop looked back at me, "See."

"No, I'm down for a lot but not this," I laughed, "If you had a partition then yeah."

He smacked his lips before sitting down, "Ight I'm gone get one then. Aye Charles turn this up."

Charles turned up Pop's song Diana and he started to rub on my thigh and kiss on my neck.

I couldn't even tell him to get off of me, if this is what he wanted right here then I'm gone give it to him.

I flipped my hair over my shoulder as I leaned up and started to undo his belt.

He smirked, "I thought you ain't want Charles to see."

"He won't see this." I replied with a smile before he pulled his pants and drawers down some making his dick spring out.

He sat back as I grabbed him in my hand and stoked him some before I started to tease him by licking his tip.

"I'm gone fuck the shit outchu if you keep on." He growled lowly.

"As long as that's a promise." I looked up watching his eyebrow raise.

He nodded, "You know I'm a slut baby."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"You daddy's baby?" Pop asked while he was fingering me.

I was sitting on the kitchen counter facing him as he looked me in my eyes holding his bottom lip in his mouth.

"Y-Yes" I threw my head back as he started to hit my spot.

"Look at me." He said lowly as he lightly grabbed the front of my neck.

I held my mouth open and look him in the eyes while he picked up speed.

"You so fucking beautiful babygirl" He said before kissing me deeply.

I held in a moan while he bent his fingers in me making me arch my back.

"Baby I can't-I'm about to cum Poppa fuck!" I yelled out as he watched me and kept going.

"Do it, I want you to cum for me baby, can you do that for daddy?" He asked as I nodded and kept my eye contact with him.

After a few more seconds I felt my insides tighten up and moaned out as I felt myself climax.

"Ah fuck!" I yelled as my legs started to twitch while he slowed down.

He smirked, "That's a good girl, on your feet." He told me while he put his fingers in his mouth.

I got down and before I got the chance to turn around he pulled me to him by my waist and started to kiss me.

I felt his tongue slide in my mouth so I took it in my mouth before wrapping my lips around it.

He quickly turned me around and lifted my leg, sitting it on the counter as he started to caress my waist.

He wasted no time entering me, "Shit." He hissed.

"Baby you feel so good." I moaned out realizing he felt good because he didn't grab a condom.

It was too late at this point, God was on my side now.

"You love this dick baby? You like being daddy's little slut?" He said while smacking my ass.

He started to find a rhythm as the sounds of our skin smacking grew louder and I heard him going in and out of me.

"That pussy talking to me." he said in my ear while he was pressing his chest on my back, "You so fucking wet."

"Mmmm I'm wet for you daddy."

"Who pussy is it?" He asked.

"It's all y-yours daddy." I moaned out as he took the front of my neck in his hands.

"I can't hear you." He said as he rammed in me and held it.

"It's YOURS BASHAR!" I yelled while gripping the counter.

He started to give me slow deep strokes before he pulled out and took my leg down.

He flipped us so he was leaning on the counter and my back was to him.

"Throw that shit." he growled while holding his dick.

I bent over and slid him in me slowly before reached out and held on to the fridge for support and started moving my ass some.

"Fuck this dick baby." He growled while taking my ass in his hands.

I kept going for a while before he grabbed my hips and started to thrust himself.

I grabbed my ankles and let him take over.

His voice was so sexy as he kept telling me how good the view was.

"Stop running and take this shit." He said while he kept going.

"I c-can't"

"I'm bout nut babygirl."

"Cum for me baby, cum in this pussy Poppa."

After a few more stroked I felt his grip tighten on my waist and he held himself in me.

"Uh-Uhhhh" He growled as he held himself there for a second.

He slowly slid himself out while I stood up and turned to face him.

He grabbed my face with both hands and kissed me deeply while I wrapped my arms around his torso.

I moaned in his mouth before he pulled away.

"Come on." He said while grabbing my hand.

We stepped over our clothes and made our way upstairs to his room.

"Hold on" I said when we walked in.

He closed the door and laid on the bed as I went to the bathroom to clean myself up some because he was running down my thighs.

I came out the bathroom and saw Pop stretched out on his stomach while he snored lightly.

I chuckled and shook my head, "You can't even hang.

I crawled in the bed and started to kiss on his neck some but he wasn't waking up.

Well I guess one round was enough.

I pulled his cover over the both of us while I laid down next to him on my side.

Call me NyQuil cause he went right to sleep, period.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭─────────╮
ʙᴀsʜᴀʀ ᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀ
╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I woke up with the cover on me and Lauryn wrapped up in the cover next to me.

I was about to get up but I realized I was naked and I don't remember how.

I know I fucked last night and we came up here but I must've passed out after.

I got up and grabbed some joggers out of my drawer before heading in the bathroom to brush my teeth.

Last night was mad fun but I got to talk to Dread about him bringing Kayla to my shit.

He know that shit wasn't right.

You gone bring the girl who was pushin up on me and got you not talking to me.

After that I just know Lauryn was giving me shit after shot.

I went downstairs and saw our clothes in the kitchen on the ground and I smirked.

Came right in on business.

I picked all our clothes up and went to throw em in my laundry basket in the laundry room then got my phone from off the kitchen counter.

I had a few missed calls from friends, family, one from my manager and Xi.

So I called Xi and my manager on Group FaceTime.

"Pop your shit is doing numbers!" Xi yelled excitedly.

"Yeah Pop this is amazing!" My manager added.

"What it's looking like?" I asked.

"We're number 8 right now on the Billboard 200! And it's only 10! I knew it's so good but damn!" Xi said

I smiled and nodded, "what yal doubted a nigga or somn?"

"Of course not, but the number are just amazing right now" my manager replied.

We talked a little longer about the release and about a few upcoming this I got coming up.

I ain't gone lie I was shocked myself about these numbers.

But I was happy of course.

I called my mom back and we talked and she let me know how proud she was and that's who I was going this all for.

I promised her the first award show I got to she's coming with.

And at this rate it should be soon.

I heard my door bell and wakes over to the door looking to see who it was first and I saw Mike and Mari.

I let them in and Mike was already loud as hell.

"Aye my boyyy! Yo shit taking off!" He said before shaking me up.

"Lauryn still sleep nigga" I told him.

"No she not no more" Mari said while walking in.

"Well come on Mark." I chuckled as Mike and I walked to my living room.

"My bad, hey Pop!" She yelled while jogging up the stairs.

"Yo you talk to that nigga?" I asked Mike.

"Nah, I called him and he told me he would call me later though. He wild yo. I ain't think he'd still be talking to shorty."

"You know how he is though he been wanting a bitch. And shit worse cause we both put up now."

Mike shook his head, "We got bigger problems though."

I turned my face, "What?"

"D hit me up yesterday but I ain't want to say shit and fuck yo night up." He said while grabbing his phone.

"Tired of this bitch I don't need to hear shit she Talkin bout."

"You need to hear this." He said while showing me his phone.

I looked at it for a second and shook my head, "It ain't mine."

"She two months bro, it add up and she said she'll do the paternity test but she convinced that it's you."

I just looked at the ultra sound.

I wrap up so that can't be right.

I know that baby ain't mine though it just can't be.

"What y'all looking at?" Lauryn asked as her and Mari came in the living room.

I tossed Mike his phone and locked it, "My streams and shit." I forced a smile while looking up.

Lauryn came and sat on my lap wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I'm surprised you alive, you were fucked up last night." Mari said making us all laugh.

"Man I was good." I laughed.

I just held on to Lauryn while she talked to Mike and Mari.

All I could do was hope and pray this baby wasn't mine because I couldn't do that to Lauryn.

I know she'd be hurt and pissed.

And my career taking off I don't have time for a baby.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Happy Thanksgiving!!! 🦃

Hope y'all eat good and get thick.

Let's hope Pop don't turn into a Poppy.

I hope it's no typos because I definitely did not proof read but if it is just lmk 🙂

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1.7K 116 12
Asiya Davis gets out of work at 11pm every night, she works at chick fil a full time to pay for her little apartment in Brooklyn New York and go to s...
327K 13.4K 39
Dior was just a regular girl from New York, until she met Bashar, somebody who would change her life forever. #foreverwoo💙
26.8K 2.3K 53
21 and ready for law school -- Aisha's eyes are finally opening to see the true darkness that lies inside herself and Delontae. What will she do abou...
1.6K 75 19
𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒆... 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒆𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕