It's You (Supercorp)

By supercorp_arrowverse

Lena Luthor wasn't the most fortunate woman in National City. Neither was Supergirl. After a lot of awkward g... More

The CEO
The Gay Bar
Blackmail
Closer
Forget About It
Control
Take Me To Church
Leave Me (Not)
Crossfires
Forgiving, or Not?
The Interview
Jealousy
Making Amends (And Bending Metal)
A/N
Truth
The Cat's Outta The Bag
NEW STORY UP
Planetary Disscussions
Other Worldly Aspects
Needs You
Bewed?
Holy...
The Death of a Super
DONT KILL ME!
El Mayarah
I love you
Thanksgiving
A/N
All Good Things Have An End
The Gala
Come Back Home...
Silence
And In My Arms, She Lies
Sorry Is All I Can Say
Tensions
Count Me In, Jerkwad!
Lena's Birthday
Perfectly Imperfect
Evil, I Tell You. Evil.
Oh, Jealousy...
Here We Go Again...
Here We Go Again... Pt 2
Perfectly Wrong...
Running Home To You...
It's A Compromise
Day Two
Please Don't Go
The Time of the Year
Christmas Eve
And Here's To All (SNEAK PEEK)
Anytime, Mom. (And Here's To All)
Bleach
live chat:)
Kennedy
Niece?
The Challenge (Pt. 1)
The Challenge (Pt 2)
The Challenge (Pt 3)
The Hero and the Sword
SEQUEL

Pranksters 101

4K 96 64
By supercorp_arrowverse

Kara- one week later

It was a bright day. Perfect weather, perfect chatter, perfect atmosphere. Perfect everything. The crime was on the down-low, considering I did quite a number on the criminals of National City, tossing a large quantity of them in the slammer this week. I unmistakably was doing a great job at keeping the crime rates under control.

But I knew that a perfect day mustn't be a great day- at least, not for me. On the other hand, for my girlfriend? I surely needed to pull at least one prank on her before the end of the year. It's in my blood- well, not really. I'm not really Danvers blood. 

Alex and I used to always prank each other when we were younger. Sometimes, I would put salt in her coffee on the early days of our high school experience. In return, I would receive my alarm being set for 4:30 in the morning, instead of my usual 6:30. 

I knew that my prank for Lena would have to be great. Not just a regular "Oh, I'm messin' with 'ya!" No. It needed to be amazing- that's an understatement. It needed to be ultimate.

I wracked my brain for ideas on how to prank my girlfriend as I walked down the hallways of Catco, papers stacked not-so-neatly in my arms. I got a few side-glances from a few of my coworkers until Nia walked up to me.

She started to speak, "Kara, hey, do you- do you need some help with those?" She asked kindly. I shook my head stubbornly, and she rolled her eyes, grabbing half the stack of papers I had filled out for Snapper.

"Thank you, Nia. You really didn't have to," I thanked her as we made our way to my office. She shook her head.

"It's no problem, really. What are friends for, right?" She dismissed. I laughed and handed her a coffee. It was in my nature to bring coffee for coworkers.

She smiled as she accepted the caffeine, "Thank you! You're too sweet, you're rubbing off on your girlfriend. She gave me a raise,"  I smiled.

"She's always been like that," I waved my hand at a passing coworker. Nia checked her watched, her eyes widening as she did so.

"Shoot! I'm late for the fashion-journalism meeting! Um- uh, gotta blast!" She dashed out of my office, and my eyes widened as I adjusted my glasses.

Murmuring beneath my breath, I spoke, "Ohmyrao, she's me..."

James laughed as he entered my office speaking, "She really is you. When you first came to work at Catco as Cat's assistant, when you came into my office? You were doing that weird nervous laughing thing, and I was trying so hard to not laugh," I rolled my eyes.

"Don't remind me about that."

"Oh, I will,"

"Kahkhyf, "I muttered under my breath. James snorted before saying his goodbye's, needing to go to a meeting before he exited my office. (She said: Dick.)

And then it hit me. The prank. I knew what I would do. Sure, it was evil- but since when have my pranks been lenient? Never. 

I was going to call Alex and ask her if she's in on it; of course, she'll say yes. She'll send a few agents to Lena's office and "kidnap" her. If Alex is up to it, they'll do the same to Maggie. They'll take her to a DEO safehouse that neither of them was familiar with. Then, scare the living heck out of them until we've had our fun.

But first, I would do a few small pranks such as: putting foil on the windows of Lena's office, putting sugar in my girlfriend's coffee, buying all the kale, and stuffing her office drawers with them.

And like I've said already- if Alex is up to it, we could work on having Alex steal Maggie's cop handcuffs, gun, and cop hat. Then, proceeding to stuff cotton into Maggie's cop car and selling out the donuts. It was a set plan. 

I extracted my phone from my pocket, calling my sister's phone eagerly. On the fifth ring, she answered with a cheery tone.

Alex

"Hey, Kara! How's your day so far?" 

Kara

"What's got you in such a good mood? And my day has been... perfect, really."

Alex laughed.

Alex

"Oh, Mags and I had some... fun last night-"

Kara

"TMI! TMI!! Alex, please, no I don't want to hear any of that!"

Alex

"Oh, my sweet, innocent, little sister. Anyhoo, my day has been good. Did you need anything?"

Kara

"Actually, yes. It's a good idea... a prank?"

Alex chuckled over the phone, and I could practically hear that smirk over the phone line as she started to speak.

Alex

"Perfect. Who, what, when?" 

Kara

"Lena and Maggie, fake kidnapping, today?" 

Alex laughed once more, and I could hear the evilness in it.

Alex

"We need to meet up now. Do you have any meetings you need to attend, or can you just fly over here right now?" 

Checking my timetable, I groaned.

Kara

"Ugh, I have a meeting at 10, but it's 9:30 right now. I already have the plan set, so I'll fly over right now and fly back around 9:55?" 

Alex

"Sounds perfect. See you in... I'll time you, a minute?"

A smirk grew on my lips.

Kara

"You bet!" 

I hung up the phone and, in less than a second, I discarded my work clothing, revealing the House of El emblem on my chest before flying out the balcony, racing myself to the DEO's headquarters.

The breeze from the gusts of wind that passed by my body as I flew fanned my face and pushed my hair back before I landed with a thud on the DEO logo, and I saw Alex using her watch as a stopwatch, her eyes darting up to me, her finger pressing the end of the stopwatch.

"You're four seconds early. A record!" she smiled. I nodded happily.

"So, the plan?" she inquired, and I smiled.

Filling my sister in on the plan, we both smirked with evilness. The Danvers sisters pranksters were back.

Looking back on our high school days, we were always pranking Eliza. Sure, Eliza got annoyed at it at times, but she loved us anyway.

I soon found myself back in the meeting room of Catco, Lena standing at the opposite side of the meeting room, her eyes set on me with a dopey smile on her face. She snapped out of it, remembering that she was dating Supergirl and not Kara Danvers. 

As she continued with the staff meeting, I couldn't get my mind off of the plan that I had captured in my mind. The meeting crept to its conclusion as my coworkers filed out of the meeting room, leaving just Lena and me in the room. She walked over to me.

"Hey, Kar. How's your morning been so far?" she asked me with a smile. I tilted my head, adjusting my glasses nervously with my hand as she raised an eyebrow at me.

Stammering on my words, I finally spoke, "It's actually been perfect. I- um, I have to get going. I promised Alex I would meet her at the DEO, suspicious behavior today." 

Lena gave me a suspicious glance before she let it go, mouthing an "I love you" to me, considering that the door was open, and I'm not so sure that she could get away with telling her supposedly best friend, reporter Kara Danvers, that she loves her. That's sure to spark rumors. 

I mouthed back, "I love you too," before racing out of the office, finding myself back at the DEO in no time. 

In the time that the meeting had occurred, Alex had called Jess and set her up to do the small pranks for us. Of course, Jess was on board with it. Who wouldn't pass up a chance to prank your easy-going boss? Definitely not Jess.

Running over the plan, of which we named 'Operation Pranksters 101', we decided it was go-time. Alex called in for Agent Vasquez, Agent Hix, Brainy, Agent Price, and Agent Valdes. Maggie always took an alleyway to her car, even though Alex had protested that, but to our advantage, Agent Hix and Agent Price would have easy access to capture Maggie and hit her with a tranq dart.

Lena wasn't always the most careful. She always went through the left corridor of the L-Corp offices when she took a 5-minute break (yes, I insisted that she took those breaks). That corridor didn't have any cameras whatsoever, and no guards keeping watch of it. 

Brainy and Agent Valdes would capture Lena and the four agents would take Maggie and Lena to the spare safehouse, black bags (breathable) over their heads.

And so, the plan was set in action. Brainy and Valdes set out to L-Corp whilst Hix and Price made their way to the alleyway on 21st street.

Alex and I shared a laugh as we imagined their reactions once the plan was set.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lena

It was a typical day, although Kara seemed off this morning. It was unsettling, if I'm being blatantly honest here. I was going to look into that, though. She wasn't ever up to anything suspicious, still, I knew she was being a tad bit sneaky today. Perhaps a prank. I wouldn't know.

As I made my way out of the conference room and back to my office at L-Corp, I knew that Kara was up to something. There was foil wrap on the windowpanes of my office. Jess passed me my coffee, and I set out to remove the foil. 

After ten minutes of reaching areas of the windows I never thought I'd reach, I set down at my desk, sipping lightly on my cup of coffee. Coffee spewed from my lips, the Irish coffee salty. I was going to get Kara back for this.

I got an incoming call from Maggie, and I picked up on the fourth ring.

Maggie

"Hey, Little Luthor. Any odd pranks today?" 

I groaned.

Lena

"If foil on my office windows and salt in my coffee is considered an odd prank, then yes. What about you, Detective Dimples?"

Maggie scornfully laughed before her tone turned rigid, firm, and annoyed.

Maggie

"I can't find my cop hat, I can't find my handcuffs! Oh, the donuts were sold out. The donuts!"

I sighed.

Lena

"Did Alex seem off today?"

Maggie

"Did Little Danvers seem off today?"

Lena

"Kara was acting pretty suspicious if you ask me..."

Maggie sighed before responding.

Maggie

"I called Alex earlier, and she has got to have something to do with this!"

Maggie

"What. The. Fuck."

Lena

"What, did she somehow find a way to fill your cruiser with dirt?" 

I sighed dramatically.

Maggie

"Even worse; they filled my car with cotton!"

Bursting out with laughter, I replied.

Lena

"That's such a Kara thing to do!"

I opened my desk drawer in search of a stapler, only to see a crap ton of kale packed in the drawer. I opened each and every drawer, only to see kale in each of them.

Lena

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me." 

Maggie

"What'd they do?"

Lena

"Kale. Kale everywhere! All in my desk drawer! This was Kara's idea! She loathes kale! That sneaky little- I'm gonna stop myself right there." 

Maggie

"I'm gonna go find a way to get this cotton out of my cruiser, you can get the kale out of your desk. Cya!" 

Lena

"Yup. We'll get them back for this. Talk later, bye detective."

Maggie hung up the phone, and I decided to clear my mind with a brisk walk down the left corridor of the L-Corp building. Leaving my office, I did precisely that.

Well, that was until I felt a piercing, sharp pain on the left side of my neck, my hand darting up to rub at the spot, before I toppled to the ground, my eyes shutting closed, sleep taking over my body. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maggie

Blackness. Yeah. That's all I saw, all right. I woke up in a freezing cold building, my hands bound behind my back on a metal seat. There was a gag in my mouth, and I knew I couldn't speak. There was a black bag on my head. I fucking hate this.

I heard a voice boom from behind me. It was disoriented, like a voice changer. It spoke vaguely, "Maggie Sawyer. Lena Luthor. Welcome," The gags were removed.

"Lena?" 

"Maggie?"

"And who the fuck are you?" I attempted to remove the black bag, which was hindering my sight, however, nothing worked. 

The voice spoke again, "No one of importance."

Lena groaned, "If you want a ransom, then I'm a fucking billionaire. By all means! Go! Take it." 

The voice chuckled before conversing again, "Margaret Ellen Sawyer. Your fiancee, Alex Danvers? Director of the DEO?" I sharply inhaled.

"If you so as touch a hair on her head, I will have you dead!" I shouted. 

The voice spoke once more, "Oh, she's safe. Just wanted to give you a little scare there. Sike." I struggled against the ropes that bound my wrists together. 

"Lena Kieran Luthor. Your girlfriend, Supergirl. Kara Danvers, isn't it? Or, Kara Zor-El? Which is it?" Lena gasped.

"How the fuck do you know her name?!" 

"We have our ways, Miss Luthor. Don't question it, just go... with... the... flow..." 

I muttered under my breath, "Crazy motherfuckers," 

The voice projected from the back of the room once more, "Do what we say, or your lovers? Oh, they'll be in danger. Yes, we have Kryptonite," 

"Fuck off!" Lena yelled.

"As if you could even hurt them!"

We heard laughter from the front of the room, and the voice spoke, "We're just joking. Hold on, let me take this voice off..." the voice deactivated, and the bags were removed from our heads as the laughter continued.

"This was too funny. Thanks, Director Danvers! Kara, this was so fucking funny!" The person of whom had the voice changer on was standing in front of us, and Kara and Alex entered the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lena

"Kara Zor-El Danvers," I spoke through gritted teeth as an agent removed the ropes that bound my wrists. I stood up, rubbing my wrists as Kara doubled over in laughter.

"You're sleeping on the couch," I announced to Kara, who laughed even harder with Alex. Maggie had a glare pointed at Alex... and if looks could kill, I'm sure Kara and Alex would have been dead ages ago.

"Alexandra Eliza Danvers, you're sleeping on the couch!" Maggie slapped her girlfriend's arm. I moved over to Kara, who was still laughing and smacked the back of her head. She couldn't feel it, of course. Sometimes, I really wished she could.

I dragged Kara out of the warehouse, setting an even harsher glare on my girlfriend, who visibly gulped in fear. 

"Why the fuck," I started to shout, "did you think it was a good idea to prank Maggie and I? You fucki-" Kara started to pout, and I felt myself hesitate with my words, my knees bucking at the gorgeous sight of Kara in front of me.

Meanwhile, Maggie had the worst glare set on Alex, who looked... pretty damn scared, if you ask me. 

.

.

.

"No way. You," I poked Kara's belly, "are sleeping on the couch tonight!" Kara pouted again. I sighed. 

"No."

"Lee, come on, it was funny!" 

I rolled my eyes, "Not to me! They said they had Kryptonite!" 

"Babe, come on!" 

"No."

"Baby..." she continued with the pout until I gave in, sighing. 

"Fine, come here," I held her close in bed, looking her in the eyes before sternly speaking, "Never do that again if you actually want your job," I threatened.

She gasped, "You wouldn't!"

I sighed before nodding, "Yeah, I wouldn't. But, don't get me wrong, I will suspend you if you pull that shit again." She nodded her head.

"Still, not sorry."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex

"So..." I attempted to sleep on the bed, but Maggie shot a glare in my direction.

"No fucking way, Danvers," 

"Fine."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 3.2K 39
Never before she felt like this, felt safe in someone's arms. She didn't understand what these feelings meant for her. What it meant for them. Lena...
42.9K 1.5K 39
°Who would've thought, a Luthor and a Super together °This is a collection of Supercorp Stories! Most of them will be Kara without powers (if that ch...
117K 5.4K 63
Set in a medieval era with tournaments, gladiators, and kings; Lena Luthor is the Crown Princess of a small kingdom and the heir to her brother Lex L...
1.2K 44 16
A shocked and scared Lena asks Kara to walk her home after Kara saved her from getting robbed. Lena wants to get to know her better, so she can figur...