𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 - (𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐱�...

By icykk444

Benjamin Evans is feminine. "Should I take off my nail polish? Change my clothes? What if they look at me we... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Characters
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Seventy Four
Seventy Five
Seventy Six
Seventy Seven
Seventy Eight
Seventy Nine
Eighty
Eighty One
Eighty Two
Eighty Three
Eighty Four
Eighty Five
Eighty Six
Eighty Seven
Eighty Eight
Eighty Nine
Ninety
Ninety One
Ninety Two
Ninety Three
Nintey Four
Ninety Five
Ninety Six
Ninety Seven
Ninety Eight
Ninety Nine
One Hundred
Hundred And One
Hundred And Two
Hundred And Three
Hundred And Four
Hundred And Five
Hundred And Six
Hundred And Seven
Hundred And Eight
Hundred And Nine
Hundred Ten
Hundred Eleven
Hundred Twelve
Hundred Thirteen
Hundred Fourteen
Hundred Fifteen (X)
Hundred Sixteen
Hundred Seventeen
Hundred Eighteen
Hundred Nineteen
Hundred Twenty
Hundred Twenty One
Hundred Twenty Two
Hundred Twenty Three
Hundred Twenty Four
Hundred Twenty Five
Hundred Twenty Six
Hundred Twenty Seven
Hundred Twenty Eight
Hundred Twenty Nine
Hundred Thirty
Hundred Thirty One
Hundred Thirty Two
Hundred Thirty Three
Hundred Thirty Four (X)
Hundred Thirty Five
Hundred Thirty Six
Hundred Thirty Seven
Hundred Thirty Nine
Hundred Forty
Hundred Forty One
Hundred Forty Two
Hundred Forty Three
Hundred Forty Four
Hundred Forty Five
Hundred Forty Six
Hundred Forty Seven
Hundred Forty Eight
Hundred Forty Nine (X)
Hundred Fifty
Hundred Fifty One
Hundred Fifty Two
Hundred Fifty Three
Hundred Fifty Four
thanks !!

Hundred Thirty Eight

1.8K 117 33
By icykk444

Benjamin gets up off the floor, grabbing his phone off the bed. He looks around the room, looking at his closet to go sit inside it to be alone.

He sits on the closet floor, trying to catch his breath. He brings his knees up to his chest, setting his head on top of his knees.

He looks up and wipes his eyes, grabbing his phone. He scrolls on his phone with shaky hands, pressing on the call button for Noah's contact.

He brings his shaky hand up to his ear, pulling his sleeve down to wipe his nose.

Noah's phone rings a few times before he heard it. He lifts his head from his pillow, grabbing it, not caring to check the caller ID.

He lets out a loud yawn. "Hello?"

Benjamin sits up, wiping his tears. "Noah?" He asks with a wobbly voice.

Noah sits up a little in his bed, squinting his eyes. "Bebesita?"

"I-I'm sorry...I-I...I...I didn't know you w-we're sleeping a-and-."

"Hey, baby? What's going on? Are you crying? What happened with your dad?"

Benjamin doesn't respond, just letting a few more tears drop. "H-he hit me," Benjamin responds in a whisper, barely saying any words.

"What? Fuck, bebes, what happened?"

Benjamin takes in a few more shaky breathes before shaking his head. "I-... I don't...He hit me, Noah."

Noah sits up fully in his bed, wiping his eyes to wake himself up. "Bebesita? Want me to come get you? Are you safe?"

"I-I'm in my closet. I thought I was having a panic attack."

"Do you want me to come get you?"

"He'd never let that happen."

"Baby, call your mom. You don't need to stay there. You're gonna freak yourself out."

Benjamin doesn't say a word, just closing his eyes to try and calm himself down. Noah shakes his head, "Baby, give me like...a minute, okay? I'll call you right back".

"O-okay."

*
Noah calls back, almost a minute later, having called Benjamin's mom to tell her about what happened. She told Noah she was on her way to go pick him up.

"Baby?"

Benjamin nods his head. "I-I'm okay. I think I just freaked myself out."

"I know, bebesita. I'm so sorry. Do you wanna facetime? We can call until your mom gets there."

Benjamin shakes his head and wipes his face. "N-No. I'm too ugly and sad."

"Hey, baby. Don't do that. Wanna tell me what happened, or are you too upset."

Benjamin shrugs. "I think I'm too upset. He only hit me once but-."

"He shouldn't have hit you at all, bebesita. Once, twice, it doesn't matter. Don't invalidate how you feel."

"It could've been worse and...I'm here in my closet crying like a baby." Benjamin gets silent, and Noah can hear him start to sob quietly.

Noah frowns. "It's okay, Benjamín. I know it's scary, okay? But you're so strong, babe. So strong. You have the right to be upset, okay? I love you."

**
Olivia bangs on the door loudly. Anna had gone into the bedroom, while Damien was on the couch for the night.

Damien hears the banging in the door, sitting up and groaning. He grabs the TV remote from where he was watching a random show, standing up to answer the door.

Anna walks out, shaking her head. "Who's at the door?"

Damien shrugs. "Dunno."

He unlocks the two locks on the front door, opening it to see Olivia standing there. "Where is he?" She pushes past Damien and walks into the house.

Damien shuts the door, furrowing his brows. "Who? Benjamin? Up in his room, what are you doing here? It's like...Fucking twelve."

Olivia turns, getting into Damien's face. "Don't you ever put your fucking hands on my son! Do you hear me?"

Damien laughs. "Excuse me? That's my son. I do what I want. The kid needed some damn discipline, you let him get away with too much."

Anna sets her hand on her stomach, shaking her head. She walks past the two to get upstairs to find Benjamin.

"You don't put your hands on kids, Damien! He's a fucking kid!"

"Oh really? But he's not a kid when he's being a fucking fairy out in public with that ghetto boyfriend of his?"

"Do you hear yourself? What is wrong with you? That's your son! A product of you!"

"Oh, whatever. He's being a big baby! No need to be crying up there like a pussy. He needs to fucking man up."

Anna opens the bedroom door to Benjamin's room, looking inside. She fully opens the door when she doesn't see him, but hears faint talking from his closet.

She shuts the door behind her, tucking some of her hair behind her ear. She grabs the door handle, opening the closet door to see Benjamin curled up in the corner.

She frowns at him and bends down to his level. "Your mom is here."

Benjamin looks up at her and nods. "Okay."

Anna shakes her head. "I'm so sorry he hit you, honey. I don't know what's gotten into him. No father should ever do that."

Benjamin's eyes swell up with more tears and he nods. "I'm okay."

"Are you sure?"

Benjamin nods his head and gives a small smile. "Yeah."

*
Benjamin puts his bag over his shoulders as he walks downstairs. He sees his mom standing by the door with her arms crossed as she was still yelling at Damien.

Benjamin walks down the stairs, running up to his mom to hug her.

Damien scoffs and rolls his eyes, almost laughing at him.

Olivia frowns at her son, running her hand up and down his back. "You okay, sweetheart?"

Benjamin nods and pulls away. "I'm fine."

Olivia looks up at Damien. "I'm taking him home. And don't expect to see him, got it?"

Olivia turns the door handle, holding the door opening for Benjamin. He walks out first before Olivia follows.

*
Benjamin was staring out the window as his mom was driving the two of them back home. He turns to his mom, reaching forward to turn down the radio.

"Mom? Can I tell you something?"

Olivia glances over at him before looking back to the road. "Of course, baby. What's up?"

"Um...That's not the first time dad has hit me."

"What? This has been happening? Every time you go over-."

Benjamin quickly shakes his head. "...No...but...Back then? W-When you guys were married."

Olivia glances at him again.

"I'd always wear long-sleeve shirts because he told me to...That if you ever found out...that you would leave me."

Benjamin's eyes fill up with tears again. "But then...You guys got divorced and we barely saw him, so I didn't think I'd ever have to say anything."

"Honey..."

**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.5K 332 30
Ben has always known he was different from the other boys, but when his school uniform gets swapped with his sisters, his entire life changes into so...
161K 6.2K 51
When the best day of your life turns into your worst nightmare, you stand in decent company. Deklyn Jackson begins his journey to adulthood saying di...
3.4K 150 38
Pretty Boy How could you exactly define yourself as being pretty? Is keeping myself high, be enough? Would the wounds around my body, mark me as to...
65.2K 1K 31
See what a boy's decision will be when he faced his problem about his Sexual Orientation. Description inside! :) Cover by @semperfidelis_ Thank you...