๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ || ๐ฆ. ๐›๏ฟฝ...

By MIRACULOUS_FANCLUB

โžก this is the fan club's community book where you get to learn how this fanclub works, and sign up for a cert... More

โ” welcome
โ” news: book club
โ” jobs
โ” application form
โ” academy
โ” cover contest
โ” review shop

โ” discord

79 11 12
By MIRACULOUS_FANCLUB

Hello, fellow miraculers. Recently, I asked a question on my message board about whether you would join if I made a Discord server for this community, and most of you replied back with a ‘yes’ so I immediately got to work. The server is almost done now. All that it needs is the members, which are you guys. But before I send you the link to the server, I'm here to explain how this will work so no one would be confused.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

“✨”

━ when you get to the server, the first few things you will see are these.

one. read the rules first, and read everything: from top to bottom. Sometimes, it'll ask you to ‘react’ and all you have to do is click the little thumbs up emoji there to signify that you've read the rules. (only do it when you've completely read the rules.)

CATEGORY ➡ NEED TO READ
— a must for everyone to read

RULES ➡ in that server are the rules for the discord server.

HOW WE WORK ➡ it mostly tells you the list of jobs we have for this community which I'm sure most of you would know if you've read this community book. You can read the top half when you click on this server.

ASSIGNMENTS ➡ this is mostly for the people who sign up for jobs. whenever a new assignment comes up, I'll inform you there and personally PM you as well just in case you don't have Discord and can't join.

ANNOUNCEMENTS ➡ this is the place where I'll put announcements, updates or anything important for you guys to know about.

CITIZENS OF MC ➡ whenever someone becomes an official member of the community, I add their names to the list in this server.

RANKING ➡ when you go to the server, it explains what ranking is all about. It's just a little something I thought might be fun.

POLLS ➡ whenever I can't decide on something, I make serious polls here so you guys can vote.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

“📝”

━ the next things you'll see are these.

CATEGORY ➡ ACADEMY
are you interested in taking lessons on things you want to learn about? Well here, we've got them.

GRAPHIC DESIGNING CLASS ➡ if you're interested in learning how to make graphics, you can come to this class. If you're interested in teaching people how to make graphics, you can come be a teacher in this server so people can learn from you.

EDITING CLASS ➡ the same goes for this one. If you know you're someone who wants to learn how to edit stories and such, then you can come learn here, and if you'd like to teach, you're always accepted.

WRITING CLASS ➡ want to learn how to be a better writer? Want to teach people some tips of how to be a better writer? Well then come to this class. This class is actually related to an activity I'll be releasing soon called the Miraculous Academy, so stay tuned.

You don't have to fill out a form for any of these classes. If you're interested, just come on over, perhaps introduce yourself if you want and say you're interested in learning/teaching. So far, these are the only classes I have, but more will be added later on.

“💓”

CATEGORY ➡ MIRACULOUSLY EASY
— it's easy like 1, 2, 3.

two. after reading the rules, come here, say hello and introduce yourself. please take notice that the username you use for this server cannot be changed so it'll be easier to know who you are.

WELCOME ➡ if you're new, how about stating so right here so we can all welcome you to the community.

INTRODUCTION ➡ pretty explanatory. Come here and introduce yourself. I made a little note in this server on how you can introduce yourself. State your nickname and your Wattpad username first, because these will be added to your username in the Discord server. Do not change your username for this community.

BIRTHDAY ➡ just a little something I added. If you're okay with it, you can tell us when your birthday is, so whenever that day comes, we can all wish you a happy birthday.

MIRACULOUS BOOKS ➡ if you want to promote any miraculous books, whether they're your own or not, you can do so here. The books do not have to come from Wattpad only. It can be from different apps as well. Just share the link so anyone interested can click on it.

SICK LEAVE ➡ you're not allowed to ghost us, so whenever you need to leave, whether permanently or temporary, please state so here, so we can all know where you are. If possible, tell us when you think you might be coming back as well.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

“🎤”

— the last part you see will be this.

CATEGORY ➡ SPEAK YOUR MIND
— you have anything in mind that you want to get out there. Do it here.

MAIN CHAT HOT-LINE ➡ this is the main chat, so if you want to chat with other people, get to know others well and stuff like that, you can do so here.

SUGGESTIONS AND IDEAS ➡ If you have any suggestions/ideas perhaps on how to make this a better community, or maybe you have a suggestion for a certain shop, contest or any other, you put them here. If you have any ideas, don't hesitate to let us know. We don't bite.

HELP HOT-LINE ➡ Need any help with a specific thing, you can come ask for help here and any one free willing to do so can help you out. Whether it is with your stories, maybe you have a complaint about something, or perhaps you have a question, this is where you put them all.

RANT HOT-LINE ➡ I've noticed some people like to rant, so you can do it here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ADVERTISEMENT ➡ advertise whatever you want, whether it is a book or a video or whatever. If there's anything interesting you want to share with others, you can share them here.

DON'T WORRY, BE HAPPY ➡ is a server where you can put down happy, inspirational quotes. You can put down funny memes. Just do whatever you think might make people smile or laugh, make them be in a better mood.

RANDOMNESS ➡ I'm probably going to delete this server, but uh, it's a server for random things. I have no idea why I added it, lol.

STORY TIME ➡ this server is also attached to a writing contest I'm going to be coming out with soon. Basically, if you want to write a miraculous ladybug story with someone else, you guys can do it here. For example, you can begin the story and then someone else will continue it.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

That's basically it for what I have so far in this server for our community.

I hope you know you DON'T have to have Discord, and you certainly do NOT have to join this. It's not required. You can be in the community and not be in the server. This is created just for those who are interested in joining.

Any questions ➡

Any suggestions, perhaps on what I could add/remove to/from the server ➡

Any complaints ➡

Any other ➡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

796K 48K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
435K 15.1K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
1.7M 63.2K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
1.5M 35K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-