☁Roddy Ricch☁

Av Indigo__X

♪We gon' fuck for an hour then we gon' move to the back seat When you give me a lap dance, baby, watch for th... Mer

DISCLAIMERRRRR🗣🗣
✮Characters✮
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Eight
Nine
🎄
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
𝑯𝒆𝒚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔💜
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven

Seven

409 28 12
Av Indigo__X

☂️
Malina
☂️

I shut my alarm off placing my phone next to me. I had to get up early to start moving. Raylee knocks on my door and opens it.

"Your alarm is loud as fuck." She says plopping down on my bed, laying face first. She lands with a muffled groan and I sit up in my bed.

I rub my face and push hair behind my ears. "It's so I hear it." I get up from my bed and walk into the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.

"You feeling any better from last night?" Raylee asks me. I dry my face with a towel and look at myself in the mirror. I still feel like I should quit but I might as well just try it out.

"Yeah, I am." I say walking back into my room. "Still nervous, but I just got to get over it." Raylee nods and rests her head in her hand.

I go into one of my suitcases and pull out a hoodie, putting it on. I walk to the kitchen pouring myself some juice and make some toast.

I put two slices of bread into the toaster and grab the butter from the fridge. Raylee walks in as I take the toast out, I butter both of them and hand her one.

She grabs it from me and takes a bite. She picks up my drink and takes a few sips. I furrow my eyebrows and take the cup from her. "Uh uh. I offered you toast, not my fucking juice."

She laughs and then grabs a cup filling it up with juice. "Girl you about to be living that rich life, no pun intended." I giggle, washing up my cup and plate.

"You are so annoying I swear." She hops up on the counter. "You think Roddy is bringing his daughter with him?" Raylee asks, brushing crumbs off her legs.

I groan throwing my head back. "If he brings his daughter, I really want to be done. I don't want to deal with any drama from the babymother or girlfriend. Whoever she is. I feel the only thing really pushing me to carry on right now is the money." I say taping up a box.

"Well, maybe she's nice. If she's not, I'm only a phone call away and I will help you beat that ass." Raylee says tying her hair up into a high bun.

I laugh and throw my fists up. "I know that's right." I attempt to put all of my hair into a hair band but it snaps. I swear, having so much hair does make me happy but it is way too much to deal with. At least I ain't bald headed.

"Yeah, your hair is definitely gonna get pulled." Raylee says. I sigh and pick up the band from the floor and throw it in the trash.

My doorbell rings and I walk to the door, looking through the peephole. It was Nessa and she had two men behind her. I open the door and she greets me loudly.

"Good morning Malina!" I smile. "Good morning." I let her into the apartment. "What needs moving?" She asks me. "Just all the boxes, most of the furniture will go to Raylee."

Nessa nods and taps both men on their shoulders. "Get to work fellas." She says laughing. They start grabbing boxes and leave the apartment.

I turn to Nessa. "Has Roddy moved in already?" She shakes her head. "I did call him after I called you last night. All he said was, 'I'm a man, I got it.' So I guess we'll see when we get there."

I nod as she walks around the apartment. "In here is super cute, other than the moving boxes." She says laughing and I join her.

Raylee comes out of the kitchen and starts talking to Nessa. My phone goes off in my hoodie pocket and I take it out.

Mom🥰 is calling..

"Hey ma. You okay?"

"Morning baby. I'm okay are you? Moving day today!"

"I know I'm excited." I say lying.

"Mhm, seguro? (Are you sure?)"

"Mom, I'm moving in today so even if I'm not? I need to try to be."

"Who is it you are paired with again? Rodney Rick?"

I laugh covering my mouth.

"No ma. His name is Roddy. Roddy Ricch."

"Ohh. I need to see his face and then I'll know who it is."

I shake my head still laughing.

"You should come by later and see him if you want. I ain't cooking though. I'm gonna be tired and please don't bring dad. He can come another time."

"Why can't he come?"

"If he sees Roddy he is going to act up and I don't want to deal with that. He didn't even like Zakari and we were dating for a whole year. Look at how he acted when I told him we broke up. He damn near wanted to kill him. When he sees Roddy, in dads eyes, there's a new guy on the scene and he'll go back into protective mode."

"Ya lo sé, pero es porque te quiere. (I know, but it's because he loves you.)"

I sigh leaning on a wall.

"I love him too but he needs to chill. I'm gonna start moving ma. I'll text you the address when you are ready. I love you."

"I love you too princesa. Bye."

"Bye."

I put my phone back into my pocket and sit at the table in the kitchen with Nessa and Raylee. "We for real don't have to do anything? I feel kind of bad."

"Well it is their job. They are only moving boxes, not a lot of furniture. I'll ask if they need help." Nessa turns in the chair and asks the men.

"Do you guys need help?" The taller one walks towards us and stops in front of the table. I look down a little seeing the bulge in his trousers. My eyes widen and I look away.

"Nah, we good. Wouldn't want you pretty ladies to break a nail." Raylee raises a hand. "I know right? My set is two days old so imma sit back." She says leaning back in her seat.

The man laughs and winks at her. He walks back towards the living room and continues to take boxes out.

✰ ✰ ✰

I park my car in my new drive and get out of my car. I walk over to Nessa and Roddy as he nods his head at me. "Wassup housemate?"

I roll my eyes and turn my attention to Nessa. She holds up a set of keys in her hand, it had a blue 'R' keyring. "These are yours Roddy." She says handing them to him.

She holds up another set of keys, it had a pink 'M' keyring. "And these are yours Malina." She clasps her hands together and looks between me and Roddy.

"Enjoy your year guys. Text in the group chat or call me if you need me. Bye!" I give her a hug and she whispers. "If you need to gossip, I got you girl."

I laugh and let go. She gives a hug to Roddy and then gets in her car, driving out the gates as they close slowly behind her.

I feel my hair being played with and I pull away. I look at Roddy up and down. "Don't touch me."

"What did I say about that ugly ass attitude?" I ignore him walking away to the front door, unlocking it with my keys and there were boxes everywhere.

I sigh and make a beeline to the kitchen to get a drink, leaving the door open for Roddy. I open the fridge and it was practically empty.

I scoff and close it, checking my Apple Watch for the time. 4.32pm. I hear the front door close and footsteps toward the living room.

"Roddy , there is no food." He looks at me from the couch and shrugs. "That is was the store is for." I roll my eyes and lean on the island.

I take out my phone and scroll through Twitter. I had sent the address to my mom when I was on my way here, so I was just waiting on her to come.

"My mom is coming over. I'll ask her to take us shopping." I see him turn his head to me and he nods. "I'm meeting parents already?" He asks laughing.

"It's never that serious Roddy. She wants to see the house." I open Instagram and decide to post a picture.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Liked by Raylee.luv, I_Pipe and 7,235 others

_Linaa Blessed😇

View all 412 comments

Raylee.luv House party? 🤪

Erin_24 Sis joined the team💜

random The keyring is so pretty🥺

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

9.3K 305 14
this ain't no ordinary love story ... this a thug love story❤️ (ON HOLD)
86K 4.1K 20
𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘦𝘤𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺 ...
1.1M 45.2K 77
𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒖𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒂𝒍 ✨
541K 23.1K 32
𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲