Four

Malina

I put in my earrings and make my way into the kitchen, quickly making myself a bowl of cereal.

I took my first spoonful before sitting at the table.

Mom🥰 is calling...

I pick up my phone and place it to my ear.

"Hey mom. You okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine baby. How are you?"

"I just finished getting ready for this interview. I've got to be there by 12.45" I say looking at my Apple Watch.

"Mhmm. You still doing that thing? I don't think you should go."

"Ma, please don't start."

"No no. I'm just saying. This is a little crazy Malina. ¿Estás seguro de que quieres hacer esto?" (Are you sure you want to do this?)

"Yes I'm sure. It's a big opportunity I might as well take it. The people said in the email that I could quit whenever I feel uncomfortable. I'm gonna call you when I get done with the interview. I love you."

"I love you too Lina."

I put my phone down on the table and huff.

I finish my bowl of cereal and put the bowl into the sink.

I'm pretty nervous about today. I'm meeting Roddy Ricch. I lean back against the counter and let out a sigh.

I really have to get my shit together. I go over to the fridge and take out a bottle of apple juice, putting it into my bag.

I look over my outfit one more time before leaving.

My phone starts to ring and I look at it

RayBaeee🥺💙 is calling...

I put it to my ear and she speaks before I could.

"I'm downstairs bitch hurry up!"

She hangs up before I could respond.

I grab my things and leave my apartment after locking up.

Once I get outside. I see Raylee sitting in her car.

I walk up to the car and knock on her window. She rolls it down and smiles at me.