Fifteen

𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒂

I slap Roddy's hand away and he laughs. "No stop!" He was tickling me and I was close to falling off of the bed.

I try to push myself away but I end up falling. Roddy tries to grab me but couldn't. I land on the floor with a thud then we bust out laughing.

He reaches his hand down to me but I wave it off. "I'll just stay down here it's fine." I say letting out a giggle.

Roddy gets up from the bed, walking over to our walk in wardrobe. "You still coming to the studio with me?" I turn my head towards him as he gets dressed.

"Who is gonna be there?" I ask him. He pulls his T-shirt down and looks at me for a second. "Uh, I know for sure Pop gone be there because we need to finish this song. I don't know who else. We'll see when we get there."

I sit up from the floor looking at him properly. "Pop as in Pop Smoke?" Roddy laughs at me, putting on one of his chains.

I stand up from the floor getting excited. "Shit, yeen fangirl like this for me." I suck my teeth. "Maybe it's because you were being an ass to me? I do support you though. You know that."

Roddy nods his head and then points to the wardrobe. "Come on, get ready." I go over to the drawers to get out a white top then go into the wardrobe to get a pair of jeans.

I take off my shorts and Roddy groans. "Mhm, you wearing the pink panties I got you?" Roddy had gotten me a bra and pantie set, one in blue and one in pink.

They had a 'R' on each bra cup and two on the front of the panties. I laugh putting on my jeans. I slip on my top looking at myself in the mirror.

I put on my slides and Roddy hands me one of his hoodies

I put on my slides and Roddy hands me one of his hoodies. "Put this on."

"Roddy it's literally a little cleavage, chill out." I pick up a jacket and wear it open. Roddy hums in response spraying some cologne on him.

He puts a tiny bit on his finger and puts it on the side of my neck. "What are you doing?" He puts the bottle down, laughing.

"No nigga is gonna try shit with you if smell like me." I turn my head looking at him.

"So basically just marked me?" I ask him. He rubs his hands together and shrugs. "Whatever. Let's just go."

I fluff my hair a little and pick up my phone. We leave the house and Roddy locks up the house.