Twenty-Two

𝑹𝒐𝒅𝒅𝒚

I walk out of the party to my car. I had just got done fighting with Pop and I was beyond heated.

Malina's drunk ass was tagging behind me calling my name. "Roddy, baby slow down." I ignore her and unlock the car, she eventually gets in.

The drive back was silent, neither of us said anything. I'm glad she didn't, I would really pop off on ha ass for real.

I open the gate to our house and park next to Malina's car. I go into the house and slam the door behind me, not caring how close she was.

The house was dark so I assume both the girls were asleep. I mentally curse at myself for slamming the door. I go into the living room seeing Bella and Lea sleeping on the couch.

I take Lea out of Bella's arms carefully but she wakes up. "Oh you scared me. Where's Malina?" She asks me. I hold Azalea close to me and nod towards the stairs so Bella could follow me.

Lina comes into the house and goes into the kitchen, taking a cookie from the jar on the island. "Oh god. She drunk?"

"Mhm. Come upstairs I gotta talk to you real quick." Arabella nods and follows me to Lea's room. I lay her down in her bed and cover her.

I turn to Bella and let out a sigh. "Your sister is annoying as fuck. I'll let you know that from now." Bella raises her eyebrows.

"What happened? Did she do something at the party? Y'all not gonna fight are you? It's 3am and it took me forever to get Azalea to sleep."

I shake my head as we leave Lea's room, going into the guest bedroom. "She kissed that nigga, like she wasn't even trying to hide it. I go outside to smoke and I come back inside to see that shit. I won't lie, I did some petty tit for tat shit. I started kissing on her co-worker."

Bella gasps and crosses her arms over her chest, but then she moves her hand telling me to carry on.

"So Malina comes outside to where I was, seeing what I was doing. Then she starts fighting with the girl. Pop comes outside on some loud shit just all in my face. So it got crazy between us and I started throwing punches."

Bella raises her hand, pointing to my eyebrow. "I can see where he hit you." I feel it with two fingers and shrug.

"I don't care about it. Since the day in the studio when he first met her, he been too close. It's been a long time coming." I rest my hand on top of my head.

"Was TJay there? Who was he with? What was he doing?" I take a step back and laugh at her. "Bella calm down, that's your man or something?"

She stays silent and I let out a breath. "I thought he was fucking with Raylee? Y'all girls are messy as hell man." I take off my coat and sneakers, sitting on the bed.

"Thanks for the babysitting Azalea tonight. I'll Apple Pay you right now. You might want to check on your sister, I'm not talking to her tonight." Bella nods as she goes to the door.