Twenty-Four

𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒂

"So how are things with Roddy, princesa?" My mom asks me. "They are still trash at the moment mama. You haven't told dad have you? They were getting along at Azalea's party." She shakes her head. "Of course not baby." I was at my parents house with Lea. I needed to get out of the house.

"Mommy!" Azalea yells, holding her iPad to my face. I take it from her seeing her show had finished and she wanted me to put a new one on. "I'm glad he is still allowing you to be in her life." Mom says. I nod my head smiling.

"Mommy's stinkabutt." I say tickling Azalea as I kiss all over her face and she giggles loudly. "I do have to talk to Roddy though. I know we aren't together but I don't want him to be mad at me. He knows I slept with Bashar but I haven't been to see him since that day. Roddy probably been sleeping out too." I say shrugging.

"Arabella brought that boy home yesterday. Your dad was not happy about it." I roll my eyes. "Oh dios mio. Whenever it comes to dating, dad is never happy about it. He never gets angry when Kyrese starts changing his women like his damn socks." I say making my mom laugh.

"Oh and Bella told me she almost got into a fight with Raylee? Just for this boy?" I nod. "Yeah but I broke it up and kicked Raylee out. She called Bella out of her name and I wasn't having it." I start to play with Lea's hair as she lays on my chest.

Mom hums. "I don't want you girls to fall out over no chico tonto." My phone pings and I look at it seeing a message from Roddy.

From: Roddy🥺

- Get home

To: Roddy🥺

- excuse me?

- do u want to try ASKING?

From: Roddy🥺

- Bring Azalea home

- I'm not about to argue with yo ass

I roll my eyes, getting up from the floor. "I gotta go mama." I put Azalea's things into her bag and get her ready to go. "Okay baby. Drive safe, I love you." I kiss her on the cheek. "I love you too." I go to my car, buckling Lea into her car seat. "You ready to go baby?" I ask her. She nods her head and kicks her feet.

I get into the drivers seat and made sure I could still see Azalea in my rear view mirror. The drive home was okay. I had stopped briefly to get Lea a small ice cream. Then drove the rest of the way home. As I drive through the gates I see Roddy's mom standing by what I assume was her car. I pull up next to her and roll down my window.

"Hey ma'am. You okay?" She looks up from her phone and smiles at me. "Yes sweetheart. How are you?" I turn my car off and get out. "I'm good thank you." She hugs me and then begins to talk again. "I'm just here to pick up Azalea. Roddy wants me to take her for a few nights." I nod and get Lea out of my car, putting her into her grandma's.

"You gonna spend some time with granny?" Roddy's mom asks her, making her laugh. "Roddy gave me a bag for her already, so I'll just be on my way." I smile and give Azalea a kiss on the cheek. "Bye mommy." She says waving her hand. "Bye baby. See you soon." I say goodbye to Roddy's mom and then she drives off.

I let out a huge breath and tilt my head up to the sky. I notice Roddy was standing on the balcony, making me look at him properly. "Get your ass in the house." He says and then walks back inside. I suck my teeth and unlock the front door, going into the house.