Innocent Eyes

By Peachsk

What happens when a young girl too innocent. Loses her mother at a young age. Not being able to understand wh... More

Prologue
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Bonus Chapter.1
Bonus Chapter.2
Bonus Chapter.3
Bonus Chapter. 4
Sequel

Chapter 30

10.5K 370 99
By Peachsk

Third Person

It was now Wednesday and poor Owen was now stuck with four five year olds yapping in the sitting room. But let's take a little rewind to what happened on Tuesday afternoon when Owen went to pick up Cameron.

Cameron and her friends had a plan set in place. If they wanted this tea party. They were going to ambush Owen.

When Julia let them off to go to their parents who were all waiting. They went straight to Owen. Who was surprised by the four five year olds standing infront of him.

"Owen can I ask you something?" Cameron smiled innocently.

"Yeah sure Cam?" Owen was still confused by the other kids standing infront of him. Even though he recognized Ava. He didn't know who the two boys were.

"Can we have a tea party?" She smiled again innocently the others joining in.

"Well...I don't..." Owen looked at all the kids faces. It was time for plan B. They were all doing. Oh. No..

Puppy dog eyes..

Owen sighed he couldn't win against puppy dog eyes. "I can't do it today but how about tomorrow?" Owen looked at the kids.

A huge smile placed on each and everyones face. They started to jump around cheering.

"WE DID IT!" They cheered like something out of Dora.

Owen asked them to bring over their parent to ask. Which Avas Mam instantly agreed and so did the Twins Dad. If that meant they were getting their own piece and quiet. But they did wish Owen good luck.

Now back to Wednesday, just as they were getting collected.

Since Owen didn't have enough room in his car. The twins Dad didn't mind dropping them off at the house. While Owen would give Ava a lift over.

He had explained what was happening to Julia so she would know Ava was going home with him.

Cameron and her friends were so excited. Ava had made her Mams famous brownies the night before and they were in her lunch box in her bag. Dylan had also brought some of his hot wheels as said. While Evan was just bringing himself. Cameron couldn't wait to introduce them to Ellie.

They all stuck together like glue all day. Constantly talking about what they were going to do.

When Mason had heard the night before about this surprise tea party. He went on a cleaning spree. Well knowing it would probably be all destroyed the next day.

By the end of the day. Owen stood where he usually did. But this time the twins Dad had stood beside him talking. Owen learned his name was Jack. He was a man in his late twenties and worked in a garage.

"If you want you can follow my car to my house." Owen said looking at Jack.

"Sure I don't mind whatever suits you." He shrugged.

"How do you find having a five year old running around?" Jack asked Owen.

"Eh well...I mean it does take a lot of energy but it keep me on my toes." Owen smiled.

"Imagine having two of them. You know when I told my wife you were taking them she was actually surprised you were minding four of them." Jack laughed.

"Well I have my brothers to help me. But I'm sure they won't be bad." Owen said.

"Well good luck." Jack patted Owen's back.

Before Owen could question him on it. The door opened revealing Julia and all the kids behind her ready to go.

Cameron and Ava came out holding eachothers hands skipping up to Owen. The twins followed behind giving their Dad a hug.

"How was your day?" Jack asked the twins as they walked out. Jack stood in the middle as Dylan talked about his day.

Cameron was in the middle of Ava and Owen holding their hands. As they walked out to the car. Owen had gotten Avas car seat off of her Mam when she dropped her off today. He had set up the car.

"My mammy made some brownies for us to eat today." Ava smiled. Owen looked at her through the rear-view mirror .

"Your Mammy didn't need to do that. We have some stuff at home." Owen said.

"Well I just wanted an excuse for her to make them." Ava smiled sheepishly. A small blush played on her cheeks.

"Oooo I can't wait to try them." Cameron licked her lips. They both started laughing for no reason.

When they got to the house. Owen got out of the car helping the girls out. The twins car also stopped outside the house. Jack got out helping the twins out.

Jack crouched down so he could be in the twins I level. "I need you both to be on your best behaviour for Owen okay?" Jack raised his eyebrow. The twins nodded in agreement.

"Come here you two." Jack smiled opening his arms wide enough for his two boys to fit in them. He hugged them tight giving them a kiss on the forehead.

Owen and the girls watched them. Waving goodbye to Jack who drove off. Owen moved to the door opening it.

"So this is my house!" Cameron ran in ahead of her friends who followed nearly bumping into Owen.

"Cool." The twins said at the same time.

"Why don't you take off your coats?" Owen asked. Which he ended up getting coats thrown at him.

The giggles moved to the sitting room where Cameron had already set up her tea set this morning.

Cameron picked up Ellie who was sitting on the couch and turned back around to her friends holding out Ellie. "Guys this is Ellie." Cameron smiled.

"Hi Ellie!" Dylan waved at the stuffed elephant.

Ava gave Ellie a wave. All eye went on Evan who had been sort of quiet. He gave Ellie a small smile.

"Wait! I'll get my Mommys brownies so we can startm" Ava went over to her bag that was on the ground. Pulling out a pink lunch box.

Dylan went over to his bag looking for his cars. But he also pulled out a book and handed it to Evan. "I thought you would of wanted something aswell." Dylan smiled. Evan smiled hugging the book to his chest.

"Let's sit around the table so we can begin." Cameron said.

Dylan took his spot beside Cameron. While Ava and Evan sat infront of them. Ellie of course joined sitting on Cameron's lap.

Cameron poured out everyone imaginary tea. Ava started to blow on it.

"Its too hot." Ava said and continued blowing on it. Cameron giggled.

She raised her pinkie like she saw in the movies taking a sup from the little tea cup.

Cameron noticed Evan's confused face. "Go on Evan try it!" Cameron smiled.

Evan picked up the imaginary drink pretending to drink out of it. "No Evan like this." Ava put his hand so his pinkie was now poking out just like Cameron's.

"Am I doing it right?" Evan asked taking another sip of the imaginary tea.

"Yep"

"Cameron can you help?" Dylan asked. Making Cameron draw her attention away from Evan and onto Dylan.

She put his cup in his hand. Not forgetting to make sure he stuck out his pinkie. While he drank the imaginary tea. He made unnecessary slurping sounds. Causing them all to giggle.

Owen came in with plastic cups filled with juice. Giving them one each.

"Now be careful. I'll be back in a minute. Ava do you have those brownies and I'll put them on a plate." Ava nodded handing him the brownies.

Owen would only regret giving them sugar later.

Just then Noah walked in the door. He saw all the kids in the sitting room regretting walking in there in the first place. Before he could turn back he was too late. He was spotted.

"Noah join us!" Cameron waved at him to come over. But when he didn't move she got up and dragging him to the coffee table making him sit down on the floor.

She took out a teacup for him. Pouring him some imaginary tea.

Noah eyed the twins. "Who are these two?" He looked between the twins.

"I'm Dylan and that's Evan!" Dylan beamed pointing at Evan and then holding out his hand for Noah. Who looked at it a bit disgusted.

"They are my best friends." Cameron smiled hugging Dylans side which he returned.

"Eh! Eh! Keep your hands to yourselves." Noah was quick to separate the two. "Cooties."

Cameron didn't take much of it but just giggled.

"Noah do you have a playstation?" Dylan asked Noah. His Dad had a playstation but he was only allowed one when he was older.

Noah nodded his head and suddenly Evan was intrested too. "What games do you have?" Evan asked.

Noah started to go on about his games. Ava rolled her eyes but kept sipping on her imaginary tea with Cameron as they talked about Disney princesses.

Owen had served them their brownies and about an hour later. They were all bouncing off the walls.

Music played on the TV as they all jumped up and down on the couch singing. Even the twins. Noah watched them amused.

His amusement got even better when Owen walked into the room to see what all the racket was. Right now the TV played 'The Bare necessities'.

"BARE NECESSITIES! THE SIMPLE BARE NECESSITIES!" They sang.

Owen came in and stopped the music causing them all to groan. "We were listening to that!" Dylan whined which Evan hit him on the arm.

"What happened to I'll watch over them." Owen mocked Noah's voice.

"Well that's what I'm doing." He shrugged.

"Your no help." Owen sighed. Shaking his head.

"Okay well your Mammies and Daddys should be here soon. So how about we watch a movie until then?" Owen asked and they all nodded eagerly.

After about another thirty minutes. Jack had rang the doorbell. Owen answered the door inviting them in. From all the singing and dancing wore them out as they all laid their heads on eachother.

The girls had sat inbetween the twins. Cameron had her head laid on Dylans shoulder while Ava had hers on Evan's. The boys had their head laying on top of the girls. It was a cute sight. Owen definitely didn't miss the chance of taking a photo.

Jack carefully picked up each twin in eachother with the help of Owen who moved the girls so they could cuddle together.

The twins gave a sleepy goodbye and thanks yous.

Next Avas mam came collecting a half asleep Ava. She thanked Owen and Ava said goodbye.

When everyone left Owen sat beside a half asleep Cameron pulling her onto his lap. Running his fingers through her brown hair as she snuggled in closer.

Cameron soon fell asleep in Owen's arms. Today had been a success.

There we go Chatper 30...

So I didn't know what to write today. I hope this chapter wasn't boring. But I felt this was needed. Next chapter will be Owen and Juilas date. Maybe something aswell might happen???

Any suggestions??

Any theories??

Any questions??

Thank you so much for reading. Don't forget to vote and comment...

(Unedited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 4K 41
[sequel coming soon on 1st April 2023] "you are not our sister so stay away from us!" "b-but" "STAY AWAY BEFORE I LOSE MY CONTROL"
498K 1.9K 61
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
2.3M 63.7K 60
Katherine Jane, a simple and sweet loving girl. Everybody loves her....No. Nobody loves her. She always thought that if she gives love to everyone, e...
1.5M 42.1K 91
When Jasmine Cooper runs into a drunk rapist, a man saves her. It is Xavier Ravarivelo, the billionaire Mafia whose bride left him at the altar. Jas...