RETURN OF THE WIND : Jacob...

Autorstwa Ali24097

PART 3 OF, 'AGAINST THE WIND' FOLLOWED BY, 'ECHOES OF THE WIND.' Will Jacob get back his love ? Or is a love... Więcej

CAST : RETURN OF THE WIND
PROLOGUE { Renesmee}
34.ABANDON
35. MY NIGHTLIGHT
36.OFF THE TRAILS~ (Part 1)
36.OFF THE TRAILS~ (Part 2)
36.OFF THE TRAILS~ (Part 3)
37.SUBURBAN LIFE
38. WEDDING BELLS {Renesmee}
38.WEDDING BELLS {Jacob}
39. AND SO THE SEMESTER BEGINS. . .
39. COFFEE, COLLEGE & 'FRIENDS'
40. BENT IN THE UNDERGROWTH🌲
41. KINDLE OF SENTIMENTS
42. MOONS AGO
43. A RED LETTER DAY
44. FIRE AND ICE
45. COLD~ HEARTED
46. TORMENT
47. THORN'S IN MY FLESH🖤🤍
48. BETWEEN THE DEVIL & THE DEEP BLUE SEA 🌊
49. SILENT MOON 🌙
50. DEVOURED BY A RANDOM PATH TO. . .HELL
51. A TRACE
53. A SHOT IN THE DARK ☠️
54. ACE OF SPACE ♠️💯
55. FACE-OFF
56. THE ESSENCE OF HIM 💕
57. HEREAFTER
58. NIOBE'S FATE
59. CHANCE OR DESTINY ?
60. ALL HANDS ON DESK
61. COULD ROSES BLOOM AGAIN?
62. FADING AWAYS
EPILOGUE: WHISPER OF LOVE♥️
PREVIEW : WIND OF CHANGE

52. THE AWAKENING 🔥

147 9 15
Autorstwa Ali24097

Renesmee

With pounding heart, I try to show them everything around me. I wanted to talk to them tell them where was I? But could I? My hands cracked locked up in the metal bands.

Clink.Clink.

The shackles shook with my movement, and the images of them in my eyes fluttered. No. I don't want that- atleast not so soon. I kept my focus together, only onto them. . . but I was too late!

The connection of ripped off from my weak body, that even struggled for breathing. I could taste the heavy thickened saliva at the back of my throat constance buckled over. Everything ached. . .Everything sagged. Is it the,uh-?

My head tensed over the thoughts of another life within me, that's exactly hungry, weak, and hurt like me- Oh no! Oh no! What if it's hurt? What if the baby's hurt? I wanted to curl my hands around my stomach, give the life within me a shelter that it needs. But I can do nothing, nothing to keep it out of the brutality of the world?

I kept swallowing, and my throat kept clenching, but no matter what, I could not stop the thickening of saliva back there. My mind float weakly in the void, I try to get up to my feets, but stumbled back at the tiles, cold & chilled that hurts my thin hurt skin.

"Save that, love ❤." Adrian footsteps echoed off the whole mausoleum.

My hands feebly reached out, yearning out to try to break those shackles and get away from it. But even thinking about it seemed pointless. I was alone once again, there was no one with me. I closed my eyes trying to shoot the trigger point again to connect to them. Ah!

My head throbbed loud by the over exhaust of the energy within me. With spinning head and throbbing nerves, everything around me felt fading away amd I knew I was fainting.

.................

I blink a fewer times before opening my eyes again. How was I not dead yet? I try to relax the stretched muscle of my hand, but the shackles protested against me and gave a sonorous clinking out aloud. Ugh.

"Could you stop yourself from trying to break that thing?" Adrian walked against the sculptured tiles his black boots hitting it gently. My head looked up at him. Angry & Brooding.

"Since you are holding me as a hostage here. So absolutely not! " I threw back defiantly, with such determination, but he laughed softly muttering something I could not understand in Greek.

"Huh! In that case I will have to make sure that you don't get yourself into any trouble." He breathed softly walking to the wine cabinet hung at the Greek arted wall; and pouring it down.

"You are the most arrogant insufferable man I have ever met." I spit out and snorted glaring at him; giving another hard shake to the clinking shackles rudely.

He laughed back at me. "I'll take that as a compliment." He dropped the freezing ice into the wine; my stomach ached with hunger, and weak nerves shrieked out with the burn of the wounds in my skin.

"Huh? You know what GET LOST. " I wrinkled my nose saying the words out aloud.

"Oh! What breed of man do you usually have around you? Huh? The Ivashkov's mens are not such monster that would leave a women alone in a mausoleum with hundred of tombstones of dead people." He curled his lips together, to keep himself from laughing, I frowned slightly.

"But sadly the feeling is not mutual. I would love to have anyone's company, be a spirit of hundred year old Ivashkov, but you?" With a look of irritation, my lips twitch hard. Sitting back at my feets,I clenched my hands to keep down the feeling of my whole inside churning.

"Oh! Looks like you're offended." He tilt his head at me. His scarlet eyes searing into me. . . coldly.

"Adrian? Why are you doing this? I know you're better than this." I gulp down to let the words out my mouth clearly, shaking my head. My fingers curled around tightly in nervousness.

A soft laugh lept out his mouth,"I drink human blood, Renesmee; killed a thousand of people, and saw another thousands get killed and I hold no regret for it. My past is too dark to say that I'm better. "

I try to stand on my feets but still stumbled over my own weight. "Adrian you may have been monstrous or. . .bad, but I have seen your kindness. I see that brave soul in you and if that's not something to be in awe of, then I don't know what is?"

He glanced down with thoughtful eyes, the scarlet eyes felt softened. . .a bit. Would it help talking him out of it? The curiosity bids within me. I open my mouth again. "Don't let others have the control of what you do?"

He sighed, walking to sit onto a wooden royal seat onto the corner of the mausoleum. "And says 'you', who herself had no control over what you think?What you do? How you feel?" He gave his eyebrows a slight edge, that makes me trust his words even more.What does he means?

My eyes narrowed down at him. "What do you mean?"

He leaned forward at the seat."I mean you are-"

"Adrian! You didn't start the story without me, did you?" Both of our attention turned to the confident traiditional hitting sound of the heels. WHY NOW? I try to turn to her but the spine of my neck felt softened like sponge to hold my head straight.

"Uh-oh. I-I won't.....ruin your fun, Imara." Adrian eyes turns suddenly into a molten rock & hard.

A slow CD-player buzzed around like a bird song, that's sweet to ears but in a launguage I don't understand. "Hmh. . .pretty song, isn't it? There's been so much good music made in the last hundred of hundred years." She walked to me, her head shake slowly with the tune of the music.

"So Renesmee, which part of 'Don't you try to be smart' was too hard for you to understand? This shouldn't be a tough call. How are you disobeying me? Don't you get I can kill you, if you piss me?" She bent down looking straight at me, my
weak eyes try to manage glaring back at her.

Ahh! A knife work on my wrist nerves slitting it down, make my head throb with hurt. Aside from the beat of my heart, no muscle would move.

Everything went numb, burning.

I felt as if I was nothing just meat, blood bones. The beating of my heart had reached its crescendo now, thinking how long will I breathe more?

"You enjoy this, don't you? What do you want from me?" I try to hold my head straight, but it hung down in defeat and weakness.

"I would have told you but don't you think it might be much more fun if it's surprise for you." She stood back on her feets, the knife toyed in her hands, waiting for my reply, but my breathes was too shallow to gather up and speak out aloud anything.

"Sadly Renesmee; I have no grudges against you, but the burn of hatred and revenge doesn't care if it burns wood, pig fat or the flesh from your body, it destroys whatever it wants, no matter what else is getting wrecked." Her face burnt hard with anger.

The choking stink of the ribbons of blood flowing, made the throbbing head want to explode. The rusty stinking wind in the mausoleum lurked around strongly, making my stomach weak.

"I wanted what everyone wants. . a love to spend an eternity with, caring for one another, respecting each other, and showing each other every day that how we hold one another as high as the star.⭐The life that you & ~ "She choked slightly. " ~ Christopher is living right now."

"So is that what made you go rogue? The fact that Chris and I have a life.....together? "

"Yeah!" She nods instantly, and tilt her head. "You know when I see everything that he have... his home, a beautiful fiance,his family, his life... it makes me feel so alone that I want to die."

Her eyes seared right through me. "So call me a women scorned or a vindictive bitch or whatever label suits your story. . .but Dean was my one true love and 'Your Chris' killed him. . . he ripped my heart out. So, I deserved a chance to look him into the eyes and ~"

Her words choked like if she's has been fighting the burning hole of her dead love ❤ in her heart. " ~ and tell him how much he had hurt me. "

Like the air around me was devoid of oxygen; my ribs heaved up and down but no benefit came. Dizziness. I slump to the cold tiles.

I felt empty from inside listening about HIM, being so monstrous. . and dangerous. The warmth left my blood, yet I wanted to defend him.

"He wasn't always a monster." I managed to say weakly.

Adrian stood up to his feet. "You often don't judge people with their past, do you Renesmee? But did he even tell you what his past was like?" He questioned, of which the answer was NO.

"Or was he too coward to tell you? Or maybe insecure that you may leave him too. . .just like everyone else did?" There was a sudden nervousness caught up at the pit of my stomach, thinking about why hasn't Chris ever told me about his past? Why have I got to know about his own past in his handwritten entries and not him?

I try to look up at Adrian; but what I saw was only blur image, I was having an eye sight that we see before we are near to death.

Uh.

Utterly still, I heard a footfalls approach outside of the mausoleum, crunching the gravel. With exploded pupils, I still try to take in whatever I can.
Both of them heads turned to the door; my mind worked like nothing but the statics that doesn't understand what was going around.

Creak. Creak. Thump.

The door blasted open so loud that hurt my weak ear drums. . .so much. I try to turn my head anyhow to look up, but my spine felt broken thrashed and weakened.

My eyes glazed at Imara's finger that curled tight around the dagger she held, with a viciousness in her smirk, and I turn to the door.

I saw him.

💯💯💯
I

'm so so sorry for this long break, actually it was difficult for me to keep the time in check (and maybe it'll go on for a little more time, but I'll try my best) while with the loads of stuffs I had.

But now that it's here, I what you guys to tell me what do you think about this chapter; and what more twist are you eager for?

Thanks for being a part of this and supporting me. Hit the vote and comment . . Please.😃

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

382K 11.8K 71
"Red? Little Red?" Wysteria hears the nickname and a memory jolts through her of a boy with a toothy grin and shaggy hair. She turns slowly. Behind h...
3.1K 134 5
(BELLA SWAN X JANE VOLTURI.) !!THIS STORY IS MINE! DO NOT REPOST OR COPY PLS. I do not own Twilight Stephanie Meyer does. Warning this story does kin...
139K 3K 73
"She smiled gently as she nuzzled her cheek into his hand and gently placed her hand against his. 'I love you.' She breathed. 'I love you too, darlin...
166K 4.4K 65
This a Twilight love story. What if Bella Swan had a sister, and that person was you? Will you go through the same troubles as your sister, or will l...