CสœษชสŸแด…สœแดแดแด… Fส€ษชแด‡ษดแด… | ๐™ฐ๐š•๐šŠ๐šœ๐š...

By Elijah_Unkn0wn

"๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, (๐˜ /๐˜ฏ)?" "๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต! ๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๏ฟฝ... More

Prologue
Friends For Life
Order Up!
Dinner
Hunting season!
Clues, messages, and DRINKS
caฯ…gะฝั‚!
Heart Break
I'm Sorry...
New Sinner!
Angel Dust
Interview
Reunion again.
A Date?
Break up and Make up
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Party Preparations
Quick A/n
Grand Opening!
Was that a yes?
The Morning After
I'm Sorry, But You Found A...What?
That imposter's lookin kinda sus tho
A/n Important!
I guess an important A/n
๐•Ž๐•–๐•๐•”๐• ๐•ž๐•– tฯƒ Hแด‡สŸสŸ~
What now...?
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?! (;'เผŽเบถะ”เผŽเบถ')
Semi-Important A/n!!
Surprise!!๐ŸŽ‰
Was it just a dream?
It's official...
Flowers
Pride month!
.
Important!!
Some.. Arrangements :)
Happy Pride Month!! /Small A/N
Few arts!!!
[ Sneak Peek!! :D ]
A Crack In The Glass
Trust Issues
Baby ๏ฟผFever

I found you!

8.8K 277 323
By Elijah_Unkn0wn

(So many time skips -̀Π-́ )

|November 7, 1993|

{Y/n's Pov}

"(Y/n) dear, can you accompany Charlotte to the city?" Lilith asked sweetly. Charlotte let out a huff and crossed her arms, "Mom! I don't need a babysitter anymore! I'm 69 years old, and it's just Charlie."

[I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. That's the correct age, it didn't know it was going to be that-]

I covered my mouth, stifling a giggle. "Charlie, just let me come with you. We can hang out, remember what we planned last week??" I asked her, wrapping my arm around the girl.

"Oooh, that's right! Come on, (N/n)!" She exclaimed. Charlie grabbed my hand and pulled me away.
I waved at Lilith as she waved back before she vanished from my view.

Charlie kept dragging me along until we arrived at pentagram City.

"What do you possibly need here that you don't already have?" I asked playfully. The blonde girl let out a laugh at my question, "New friends, parents, FOOD."

I let out a dramatic gasp, "Am I not good enough of a friend? Charlotte you hurt me! And here I thought being your caretaker all these years would give me some bonus points..!"
Charlie started laughing at my 'scene', "(N/n), you know you're my best friend. It's just... We've been stuck in that castle for decades now, we need to get some fresh air once in a while."

She does have a point actually. We both haven't gotten out the palace since I arrived here in Hell over 60 years ago.
"But we have a garden, that should still be fresh air. Especially with the flowers, you know those are rare." I pointed out. Charlie hummed approvingly at my statement.

We pasted several shops that held clothing, food, items, weapons.... Sex toys, but we ignored the last one obviously.
It nonetheless, was peaceful. Despite the murders and robbing, it was a nice stroll.

"Hey, (Y/n)?" Charlie asked.

I let out a hum, letting her continue.

"Did you ever had parents? You never talked about them.."

I took in a deep breath and let it out softly, "Well, I was an orphan back when I was younger."

"Oh.." Charlie muttered out.

My gaze fell down to the pavement as we kept walking down towards the shops.
"Don't feel bad. It didn't really bother me, I had a job to do. Even if I was a lass." I mentioned.

"What was that job??" She questioned curiously. My smile widen, grabbing her pale, cold, soft hands.
"Taking care of kids." I grinned, looking down at the girl.

Her eyes lit up with such curiosity that I haven't seen in a good minute. "Really?! Was that why you were taking care of me when I was a child??" Charlie asked, she got so excited she started to bounce.

I giggled and patted her head to stop the bouncing. "Yes yes, most sinners here would've taken you somewhere else. But I didn't, you reminded me of the little ones that I used to care for." I explained forcing my gaze forwards with a smile.

"Ooh, that's really nice."

I nodded in agreement as we stopped at a cafe shop.
"Here we are, let's hope they didn't run out of cinnamon!" I chirped, "Yay!" Charlie dragged me inside the cafe, not caring about the attention she was getting.

Same old sweet Charlotte...

We walked in the cafe, the inside looked a bit run down. The red booths were torn, the walls had some wallpaper peeling off, the floors looked old and dirty.

I shrugged off the looks of the place, a lot of buildings are like this.

"Anything I can get you?" A female demon snapped.
I turned to the cash register with a smile, "Yes, do you have (F/d)? Charlie what do you want?"

Charlie skipped towards me with a bigger smile than mine.

"Can I have a cinnamon chocolate caramel latte??" She bounced like a child.

The worker pushed the buttons to the till, "Is that it?" Her voice sounded bored and unmotivated, I kinda feel bad

"Yes, madam." I replied, the woman rolled her eyes with a sigh. "Your order is 66.."

She handed me the receipt and me and Charlie sat down in a (Good enough condition) booth with a window.

The view was calming, if I ignore the cracks, I've never seen Hell like this before.

"(Y/n), do you remember your promise from when I was 11?" Charlie asked suddenly. I turned my head towards her with a nod.

"Of course, how could I forget that?" I giggled.

⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝

"(N/n), (N/n), (N/n)!!" Charlotte squealed, I let out a quiet chuckle and turned towards her.
"Yes Charlotte?" I asked normally.

The girl grabbed my arm and bounced up and down.
"I wanna do a hotel for demons so they can be better!! Go up to the happy Heaven!"

Ooh, Luci might've been right about this...

"Really? Doesn't that sound a bit too difficult here in Hell..?" I asked a bit cautiously, Charlotte shook her head rapidly.
"No! It won't be if you're there with me! Papa... He doesn't like my idea.." She sighed.

Her bright eyes started to tear up, I then felt something sharp poke my heart.
I kneeled to her height and put a hand on her shoulder.

"Don't cry, Belle. How 'bout this, when you get older, we can open a hotel just for your little dream?" I suggested sweetly.

Charlotte's face lit up brighter than the sun, almost like she's going to burst out of happiness.

"Yes yes yes yes!! Ooo, I have ideas for it, come!" The girl chirped. She grabbed my hand and pulled me to her room.

⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝

"I'm still in for the name too. 'Happy Hotel' it sounds adorable." I chuckled. Charlie smiled brightly, "Do you think it'll actually work..?"

I stopped laughing with my smile fading a bit. "Maybe, maybe not. But that's why we try, it could be a big shot!" I grinned widely.

Charlie's face soften, almost like she would cry.
"I'm so glad to have you, (N/n).." She admitted.
I grabbed her hand and kissed her knuckles. "I'm glad to have you too, my little Belle"

Charlie giggled with a blush, My heart clenched at her reaction.

"Here's your damn drinks." The waiter groaned. He carelessly put the drinks on the table, making mine fall off the table and to the floor.

The male shrugged and was going to walk away before I grabbed him by the collar, making him come face to face with me.
My eyes turned (F/c) and my smile turned into a frown.

"You think I'll lεt you off 丅HᗩT ᗴasy? YØu must be fɄcki𝕟g stupid." My voice got distorted with some glitches here and there. The waiters eyes widen greatly, making my frown turn into a small toothy grin.

"I exƤeꉔt soMe gƠod GoƊdᗩmn sɛrvꀤce heᖇe, get мe an૦tዘer (F/d) NዐW!" I demanded harshly, tightening my grip on his collar. He nodded fiercely, I pushed him back and sat back down.

I blinked, letting my eyes turn back to (E/c). My gaze landed on Charlie who looked dumbfounded.

"... What?" I asked genuinely confused. "I uh... Didn't know you could be that scary" She confessed.

I chuckled and waved my hand dismissively, "Why do you think your father is scared of me? I'm basically the reason he has nightmares"

Charlie laughed nervously and sunk down in her seat. My smile faded into a faint smirk, "Just so you know, I won't do anything like that to you or anything that will effect your business idea."

I don't really use my powers unless it's absolute necessary or I just get pissed off, but all in all, I don't really use them.

"T-That's good to know, I just hope it doesn't really affect anyone else here" She added with a shy smile. I nodded with a grin.

After a moment, the same waiter came back with my drink. He settled the cup down on the table carefully, I narrowed my eyes towards with a sinister smile.

"Good man! Glad we can corporate with your service techniques!" I chirped with a sip of my (F/d). The waiter squired back to the back room, leaving me and Charlie in silence.

꧁꧂

After we finished our treats, I played for the drinks and went back to just strolling around the city.

Me and Charlie just talked about random things, nothing too important. Some about the Hotel and ways to probably have sinners rehabilitate.

I support the idea, just not the concept. It may be her dream to help sinners be good, especially because of the cleansings every year.

It's a horrid sight for me and Charlie, she had it was the main reason to do the Hotel. To solve the overpopulation problem.
Now that I agree with, I despise the exterminations as much as I hate Heaven.

"-So? Could that be a way??" Charlie asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Elaborate that plan, please." I replied, not wanting to seem rude for dozing off.

"Okay, you weren't listening-
I said that we could have demons do good little activities to get a step in redemption." She repeated slowly. I nodded and rubbed my chin.

"It could work, my Satan Charlotte, you have such a brain!" I cooed and patted her head. Charlie giggled and blushes.

I still can't believe how much she's grown, looking young but feeling young.
Geez, I almost forgot that once you die you stop aging.
Amazing in my opinion.

"AAAAAHHHH!"

My arm instinctively wrapped around Charlie and moved her behind me. I searched the area for the source of the scream but demons started to run the opposite way.

I grabbed Charlie's arm and pulled her into a alleyway.
"(Y/n)?? W-What's happening?!" She asked worryingly.
"I don't know, Belle. But I'm going to figure it out.." I replied confidently.

Some movement caught my eye, my head turned towards a demon sitting near the front of the alleyway, cowardly.
I stepped towards him, grabbed him by the collar.

"Hey, the fuck is going on out there?!" I demanded darkly. His eyes widen and his mouth was quivering.
"T-The Radio Demon is on his C-Carnage again!" He stuttered. The male looked really scared of this 'Radio Demon', lazy name..

I let him go and turned to Charlie, "Go home. I need to see this guy." I ordered, she shook her head fast.
"I-I can't leave you here! What if he hurts you?!" She shoot her arms out with fear.

My eyebrows frowned together, "Charlotte, I can't live with myself if you got hurt. Just go back home, I promise I'll return unharmed."

Charlie bit her lip, sighing in defeat. "Fine, just... Be careful.." She whimpered.
I gave her a soft smile with a nod, and with that, she exited the alleyway.

I slowly stepped out of the alleyway towards the screams and yells.
Hundreds of demons ran for their second lives from this guy.

But I can't have anyone else cause more trouble than there already is.

"CØM𝙴 H𝔼ʀE, ᎩOÜ Li̺T͆ṮLε LᎾAтĤƧOʍE SᎥᴺNƐƦS!"

I cringed at how static-y and distorted the man's voice was.
The streets were now empty, but with just one fucking tall red man at the end of the road.

He doesn't look that scary if he's an overlord and a feared man.
I slowly walked up the streets like if he was just a regular demon. And he was in my eyes, if he wants me to be scared of him, then he's gonna have to try harder.

"Hello, my fellow! May I have a second with you??" I called out, the red males red snapped towards me. He wasn't really 'terrifying', but just really bloody.

Like, his skin was a kind of greyish type, he was smiling with his sharp yellow teeth. And a monocle, a red one in fact.
I almost laughed at his hair, it was puffy and looked like a deer ears at the top. And oh my Satan, he had long antlers!

"ᗩrᎬ ሃዐɄ 𝚗𝕆ᴛ 𝐒𝘤𝙖ʳɛɖ σ𝐹 MᏋ?" The radio demon asked, dumbfounded.
I shrugged with a smirk, "You don't look scary as demons say you are. Radio dials and such red old fashioned clothing aren't horrid."

The radio demon raised a brow and shook his head, making his facial features change.

Now his eyes were red not radio dials anymore, and his antlers shortened. (So cute!)

"My my, aren't you a brave lass? Quite impressive!" He exclaimed with a laugh, the male walked over to me with such a cartoon-y way.

He held his hand out to me as his grin widen.
"If you are a brave lady to stand up to me like this, then you should know who I am!" He chuckled.
I just shrugged as a response.

The demons smile became forced as his eye twitched.
"Ah, then I misjudged you.. I am Alastor! The Radio Demon! Haha!" He laughed.

I raised a brow and crossed my arms with a frown, "Lucas, why the fuck are you killing like this?" I asked a bit disappointed he would go on a carnage.

"Excuse me? What did you just call me, you little cansarn sinner?!" He spat out angrily. His demonic form started to show again, his eyes became Radio dials and his antlers grew.

I bit my lip, holding in the grudge to laugh at his 'tough guy' act.
But my eyes widen when Alastor picked me up by my shirt. I was at least almost 50 feet up, which wasn't good (Scared of heights, it's BAD).

My legs started to kick the air and my hands clenched onto Alastors sleeves.
"ALASTOR, YOU MOTHERFUCK IT'S ME (Y/N)!!" I screamed, never in my life and afterlife would I be scared of Alastor like this.

"Oh my Satan-!" He muttered out before letting me go. I fell a good 40 feet in the air until Alastor caught me.

"(Y/n), I'm sorry! I didn't know it was you, where have you been?! I've been searching for you!!" Alastor sobbed as he crushed me with a hug.

I was a bit uncomfortable with the sudden contact but I patted his back nervously.
"I-I.. Uh, I was with L-Lucifer." I answered his question.

His grip tighten when he heard his name, "Is he keeping you captive?! A slave?? When I get my hands on him-" "Al, No and no, I'm staying with him. I kinda babysit the princess.." I interrupted him with a small chuckle.

Alastors eyes narrowed down and eyed me, his smile seemed forced and stilled.

He set me down on the ground and dusted his clothes, "W-Well then, I guess I'll see you around. If you would excuse me, darling, I have a carnage to broadcast." He chuckled darkly before he lunged into an alleyway followed by screams.

My eye twitched as I let out a sigh with a head shake. I didn't bother to follow him as I don't want to get killed.
So I just went my way back to the castle, hopefully to come back with a peaceful welcome by Lucifer, Lilith, and Charlie.

꧁꧂

Once I made it back to the palace, the room filled with fast footsteps.
And me, living here for 60+ years, knows what the fuck is about to happen.

I quickly ran along the wall and pinned onto the ceiling. And as I expected, all three blondes run past me and barely stop at the front door.

"STOP DOING THAT, WE'RE TRYING TO EXPRESS OUR WORRIED EMOTIONS!" Lucifer shouted up at me.
I stook out my tongue with a smirk and wink.

They all let out a groan and a sigh, letting me fall down onto my feet.
"And by the way, I'm fine. I can tell Charlie told you already but, turns out that 'big bad' radio demon is my Bhessy!" I explained gently and softly.

Charlie's face looked surprised, Lilith looked happy that I found my 'long lost' friend, and Lucifer.... He looked pissed.

"Don't be a bitch, Luci. You can't choose my friends!" I hissed at him. Lucifer's eyes glowed red as his teeth sharpened.
"That man isn't welcomed in this house, don't even mentioned his name, go out with him, or even THINK of him!" He ordered, lifting a finger after each demand.

I crossed my arms and put on a stern face, "Why not? What did sweet ol' AL do to get you all riled up?" My smile widen sinisterly. Lucifer's smile started twitching like crazy.

A giggle left my lips from how amusing this is.

"That sinner made me look like a FOOL!" He whined, dramatically crossing his arms.

Lilith smacked Luci's head with a innocent grin.
Charlie cupped my cheeks, examining my face.
"Are you sure you're okay?! I saw that the radio demon put you up in the sky! And I know how much you hate heights..." She looked genuinely worried about my health.

My heart melted at her kindness, I hugged Charlie's head while petting her.
"You're too good for Hell, Belle(T^T)" I cooed, obviously doesn't deserve her kind heart.

Charlie giggled nervously and patted my arms, "Okay (N/n).. I think you should lay low on the (F/d) for a while.."

I let go of her and headed down to my room without waiting for any one's responses.

But once I did, I sat on my bed and looked out the window.
There was a bright glowing red light flowing through the streets of pentagram City.

My eyes soften and I placed my hand on the cold glass.
I didn't really believe Alastor would become such an overlord and a feared demon. He always looked like a soft kitty to me, despite the murder and shit..

"This is Alastor, the Radio Demon! I hope you're tuning in to hear the pitiful screams of your yellow-belly companions! HAHA!"

My attention turned to the radio on my nightstand. I scooted closer to the end of my bed and sat in a kneeling position.

"PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! I-I HAVE A FAMILY PLEA- WAIT NO!"

I frowned and closed my eyes with a quiet sigh.
I wonder what happened to the Alastor I grew up with..

"GET AWAY FROM ME, YOU SADISTIC FREAK!"

Tears flowed down my cheeks slowly without me noticing.
It's been so long since I last seen him, I just want to be with him again..
Hang out like we used to, even murder! Now that we're down here, I don't have to worry about getting caught!

I want to be with him, hold him... Even kiss him..

"(Y/n) darling if you're tuning in..."

I raised a brow at radio with confusion.

"I hope we see each other soon again, I will wait as long as I need to!"

And with that, the radio turned off.

My eyes didn't leave the radio as I silently cried. Not just from sadness, but from happiness.
Just by the fact Alastor hasn't lost interest for me, still willing to still see me.

But then again...

Lucifer might be a problem in our friendship...

-----------------

A/n: Just a lil note that my head is a bit fuzzy for some reason, so my writing might be different....

I should be good to go tomorrow (More or less), bare with me-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 11.1K 44
(๐”œ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ข! โ„Œ๐”ž๐”ท๐”Ÿ๐”ฆ๐”ซ โ„Œ๐”ฌ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฉ ๐”ต ๐”‰๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ซ ๐”„๐”ซ๐”ค๐”ข๐”ฉ! โ„œ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฏ) โ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™ฅ๏ธŽ "๐•€ ๐•จ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•๐••๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•™๐•’๐•ง๐•– ๐•”๐• ๐•ž๐•– ๐•“๐•’๐•”๐•œ ๐•๐•š๐•œ๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š...
239K 3.3K 12
Fem Alastor x Male Reader
109K 3K 22
"Radio Demon," I say while glaring harshly to the man across from me. "we have a deal." Just when you thought your life couldn't get any worse. You j...
33.3K 500 27
๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š’๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐š•๐š’๐š• ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š—๐š˜๐š—๐šœ แ••( แ› )แ•— โš ๏ธ๐™ฝ๐™พ ๐š‚๐™ผ๐š„๐šƒ โš ๏ธ โ˜ž๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐•ž๐•š๐•๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ค !! 4๐š๐š‘ ๐š’๐š— #...