Stardew High school // Seb x...

Bởi remscorner_

High achool AU. It's all the same as Introverted, knew Y/n when they were little yada yada.. except they get... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1 | first day
Chapter 2 | e t h a n
Chapter 3 | 2 hearts
Chapter 4 | her band
Chapter 5 | an encounter
Chapter 6 | school festival
Chapter 7 | after school hours

Chapter 8 | mall date

315 16 12
Bởi remscorner_

Y/n's POV // 10:30 am // Zuzu Mall // summer 7 Sunday //

I sighed as Grace and Zen had left the mall.

We came early and shopped but I never really got to buy anything.

I don't wanna go home yet..

"You there!" A familiar voice yelled behind me.

Turning around was Sebastians mom Robin and his half sister Maru who I had met at the school festival, and Sebastian.

He wore a black purplish hoodie which hugged him perfectly.

The hoodie definitely fit more than our school uniform.

"Hello" I walked up to them.

Sebastian looked away immediately.

"Have you perhaps lived somewhere in Stardew valley as a kid? You kinda remind me of someone.." the ginger lady rubbed her chin.

Stardew valley?

"Um, I'm not sure.. I don't rememeber much from when I was little.. I can ask my dad"

She smiled and sighed.

"That's alright, I must've been mistaken.. oh! Maru! Come over this way, leave these two to talk!" She pulled Maru away.

"Wha-"

"You two have a good time!" She interrupted Sebastian and ran away.

I stared over to Sebastian.

"You okay?"
_______________________________
Sebs POV

"Come on! You said you needed new clothes, plus you only keep getting taller so-"

Mom cut herself off.

She doesn't even know what I like to wear..

"Isint that your friend over there?" She pointed over to Y/n.

Y/N.

WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE?

"You there!" Mom yelled.

WHAT THE HELL.

NO.

NO.

PLEASE DONT NOTICE.

She turned around to look at us.

FUCK.

"Hello"

I looked away in embarrassment.

Run away.

Run away.

I sighed as the two talked looking back, only to
notice casual clothing on Y/n.

She wore a black skirt and a black oversized knit sweater, fishnets, white socks that peaked over platform combat boot heels.

The same bracelets under her sweater and a black choker.

Wait, how long have I been staring?

What are they talking about again?

"That's alright, I must've been mistaken.. oh! Maru! Come over this way, leave these two to talk!" Mom pulled Maru away.

Wait.

"Wha-"

"You two have a good time!" She interrupted me, running away.

It was silent for a while,

"You okay?" Y/n suddenly said, breaking the ice.

"U-um.. yeah.."

"So what're you doing here? Don't you live pretty far from Zuzu?" She smirked up at me, bumping my elbow as we walked.

"I was dragged here to buy clothes.. I doubt there's even a place here which has the right kind of clothing.."

"Hmm.. follow me"

Y/n took my hand, leading me away.

Soon enough we stopped at a hot topic.

"Haha very funny" I rolled my eyes at her.

"But am I wrong?" She smirked at me, I shook my head and we went inside.

Surprisingly, there were more people than expected.

Shit..

There's too many people.

"Y-Y/n" I grabbed her hand.

"What's wrong?"

"U-um.."

Y/n looked around, getting the hint.

"Let's be quick then, don't worry I'm here!" She smiled reassuringly, her hand still in mine.

We walked around, Y/n looking at some small pins.

I eventually decided on another black hoodie, a dark grey sweater, and a black and white striped t-shirt, Y/n making fun of me for how many 'colours on the colour spectrum' I wore as we shopped.

"Ah, can we go to the bookstore real quick?"
Y/n asked, I nodded and followed her as she walked ahead, my and still holding hers..

We got to the bookstore and Y/n had grabbed a fuck ton of manga and the new book of Solarion chronicles, the board game came out just recently, a video game of it coming soon.

Surprised there wasn't a show already..

Wait.

"ITS OUT ALREADY?" I yelled, shutting myself up for how loud I was being.

"Of course you like Solarion chronicles, thought you might've liked this kind of thing.. but yeah it sold a lot earlier than expected.."
Y/n smiled softly, turning the book over, analyzing the art.

Fortunately there was still one left besides
Y/n's.

"Who's your favourite?" I asked her, testing
Y/n's knowledge of the book seemed really snarky but I just wanted to see how much she was really into it..

"I really like Yua" She flipped through the he pages, looking for the secondary character of her choice.

An underrated character..

"Serious? The incubus?"

Yua was a secondary character of the series, flirty with the main character guy Akihiko.

"Listen! Yua is amazing and just has an untold backstory to her I know it! Like she's Akihikos childhood friend there HAS to be some backstory to how they met!"

Y/n seemed a lot more passionate than she was before, getting a bit irritated for mocking her choice of character.

She held up a clear panel of her and immediately I noticed how similar the two looked.

"But doesn't she go sleep around?" I sighed

She groaned at my remark "Don't judge a book by its cover Sebastian, yes of course she sleeps around, she's an incubus but there's definitely more than that"

"If you say so.." I sighed, we went to the cashier paying for our books and walking out the store.

Y/n whined at the amount of money she spent today, feeling conscious over it.

She checked the time, it was about 11:30 and we were both starving.

"Let's head to the cafeteria" I suggested and she nodded and we made our way upstairs where the eating area was.

My hand felt cold, I only noticed she wasn't holding my hand anymore because of it.

She was holding her own bags, so was I.

Isn't there a way I can hold it again?

It's not like I liked it or anything..

There's just too many people here..

We decided on some Sashimi and soda and sat at a free table.

Y/n spoke about Yua as we ate, telling me about how underrated she was and how one day Yua would get her own book.

I spoke more about the main character Akihiko and how he was probably gonna end up with a different character if romance ever became a thing in the series.

It was more of a fantasy and action but there was a bit of intimacy in the books.

Y/n shook it off and continued to ramble about the stray cats on her block and how she named the quiet one with black fur Sebastian, after me.

It caught me off guard, completely throwing me off when she said it.

I choked on my food and stared at her in surprise, only earning laughter from the girl because of 'how red I was'.

Y/n let out snorts in between laugh which only made me laugh with her.

It's been a while since I laughed..

It's nice..

But this sorta feels like..

A date?

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

20K 519 32
FNAF animontronics go to high school. Like regular high school.
16.6K 343 25
You just moved to Brighton, starting in year 11 which is annoying. You have one friend already yay but every thing changes when you meet a boy in you...
62K 1.8K 30
You meet Tyler on the first day of high school and he turns your ordinary life completely upside down. (I've never done a x reader before so I apol...
922 21 9
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters. It was once a "normal" day for the Teen Titans. This all changed one day, thanks to Beast Boy and Rav...