CสœษชสŸแด…สœแดแดแด… Fส€ษชแด‡ษดแด… | ๐™ฐ๐š•๐šŠ๐šœ๐š...

By Elijah_Unkn0wn

"๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, (๐˜ /๐˜ฏ)?" "๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต! ๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๏ฟฝ... More

Prologue
Friends For Life
Order Up!
Dinner
Hunting season!
Clues, messages, and DRINKS
caฯ…gะฝั‚!
Heart Break
I found you!
New Sinner!
Angel Dust
Interview
Reunion again.
A Date?
Break up and Make up
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Party Preparations
Quick A/n
Grand Opening!
Was that a yes?
The Morning After
I'm Sorry, But You Found A...What?
That imposter's lookin kinda sus tho
A/n Important!
I guess an important A/n
๐•Ž๐•–๐•๐•”๐• ๐•ž๐•– tฯƒ Hแด‡สŸสŸ~
What now...?
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?! (;'เผŽเบถะ”เผŽเบถ')
Semi-Important A/n!!
Surprise!!๐ŸŽ‰
Was it just a dream?
It's official...
Flowers
Pride month!
.
Important!!
Some.. Arrangements :)
Happy Pride Month!! /Small A/N
Few arts!!!
[ Sneak Peek!! :D ]
A Crack In The Glass
Trust Issues
Baby ๏ฟผFever

I'm Sorry...

7.7K 252 306
By Elijah_Unkn0wn

(I'm sorry, I had to share this pic and it goes well with the chapter.)

|February 19, 1932|

{Alastors Pov}

"Good morning, love." I greeted. I sat down on the ground next to the grave. "Happy Birthday. I hope you're alright wherever you are."

I placed the flowers on top of the previous ones from (Y/n)'s last birthday.
"I got you (F/f) [Favorite Flowers], your favorite.." I smiled softly.

It's been 2 years since (Y/n) died, I've been taking the grieving quite badly. She died to protect me, a serial killer and cannibal, I still don't know why she did that but, here we are.

"I need to confess something, dear." I began, looking down at the tombstone. "I killed Nifty, Husker, and Mimzy. I didn't really mean it, but I don't know why I did it.."
It's true, I didn't know why I killed them. They helped me with my murders through out these 2 years and I still killed them.

It just happened in a blink of an eye, one second we were laughing and talking, the next they were bleeding out on the floor in the forest.

"I hope you're not mad at me, my love." I muttered, sighing internally. Even if she was here, she wouldn't be mad but disappointed in me, I know it.

I placed my hand on her tombstone and kissed the rim of it.
"I'll try to visit you tomorrow, darling. It's very early in the morning and I still have to work. I love you..."

I picked myself off the ground and took one more glance at the grave before taking my leave back to the town.

After (Y/n)s' death, the coppers thought they solved the case for the Louisiana serial killer. But I proved them wrong.
I kept killing, for her, for my best friend, my love.
The advices she would give me for covering my tracks, I took them. I would carefully follow the rules for discarding the evidences. That's what I live by, her rules, advice, her request; smiling.

She always wanted me to keep smiling. When I was sad and frowned, she would try her best to make me smile. Tell me I looked handsome smiling.

I chuckled at the memory, my chest tighten from remembering her beautiful eyes, hair, voice, even her little freckles/dimples.

The sun started to rise from the horizon, making the black sky turn blue with a orange hue.

"Beautiful.." I whispered under my breath. Things like that would remind me of (Y/n). Actually, everything would make me constantly think of her. Like she's everywhere I go, a ghost. But I don't believe in that, it's just some story someone made up to scare children into behaving.

I just hope she's doing alright in the afterlife...

{Y/n's Pov}

I let out a sigh and started to fold the clothing. I shouldn't be complaining about this, it's barely any hard labor.

"(N/n)!!" My favorite girl called out. I laid down the folded dress onto the neatly stacked clothes and walked out of the laundry room.
"Yes Charlotte?" I asked with a smile. The 8 year old jumped up and down laughing.

"I wanna play with you! Momma and Papa are busy again" She whined, making me giggle. I patted her head gently, "Okay, but we can play when I finish my chores, alright?" I asked her.

She nodded and skipped down the hall until she vanished from my sight.
I went back to the laundry room, the basket were half way done, I should be able to finish in a few minutes.

I mean, this whole thing is still a bit new to me. I've gotten used to Hell, and living with the king and queen of Hell.

"(Y/n), darling do you have a second?"
I turned around to see Lucifer in all his short glory.
"Sure, I guess I can finish the clothes later.."

He let me come out of the room and led me to his office. I've only been in there once, when he wanted me to go on a mission.
A damn hit woman, surprise me too.

Lucifer sat on his office chair while I sat on the regular ones.
"So, what do you need, Luci? Another sinner for me to kill?" I raised a brow at him, cocking my head to the left.

He chuckled, waving his hand at me. "I wish, dear. But no, not this time. We might have a problem with Charlotte.."
My eyebrows frowned at his hinder.

What problem? What could a 8 year old child do so bad to get Luci like this?

"I don't know if you noticed but she's been acting.... Hopeful, Angelic." He listed. I rested my head on my balled fists. "Isn't that how children's are supposed to act like?" I asked, like if it's an obvious question.

"Yes but Charlotte wants to... Rehabilitate sinners, make them good. Send them to Heaven." He sneered at the word Heaven.

"So? She's just being the friendly girl that she is. That's not a problem, it's just a phase, it'll pass." I bleated, rolling my eyes. Always making useless excuses to get what he wants.

"Don't you see? Charlotte thinks it's possible to turn Bad into Good, but it's not." He stated a bit harshly.

I sighed and leaned back on the chair, "Just let her play it out. There's no harm for letting a child express her imagination!"
Luci eyed me for a second, his eyes showed hesitation and a tint of fear.

"Maybe you're right, (Y/n). But you do know what could happen if something like that happens, right?" He asked, tilting his head.

I shrugged, not even thinking of the possibilities of rehabbing a sinner.
"If a demon were to go up in Heaven, it could cause Havoc, Anarchy, a damn WAR (Y/N)!" He shouted as he slammed his fist on his desk.

The sudden noise made me flinch, "Okay, Luci calm down. Remember what happened last time you had a temper tantrum?" I asked standing up holding my hands up.

⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝

"Lucifer Magne! Come down here this instant!" Lilith demanded, stomping her foot.
Apparently, Lucifer went Gambling and someone cheated him out of his favorite pocket watch.

"YOU TELL THAT GOOD FOR NOTHING PIECE OF–" Before he could even finish that word, I covered Charlotte's ears tightly. "-SHIT TO GIVE ME BACK OL' MARBLE!" He yelled.

I shook my head with a frown. "Luci! Just come down from the freaking tower! You're being RIDICULOUS!" I ordered harshly, still holding Charlotte's ears, having her look up at me confused.

Luci hissed at us through his gritted teeth. I handed Charlotte to Lilith and cracked my knuckles.
"Cover her eyes and ears please." I said calmly. She nodded and turned her around.

I folded out my wings and flew up at the castle.
"Lucifer, get the fuck down! Stop with your childish tantrum!" I demanded with a big frown.

His eyes glowed red and his smile widen. My eyes turned dark/light (F/c) as my horns grew straight up.
"GET OVER HERE, YOU SON OF A BIT—!"

⸝⸝⸝⸝

Lucifer had a strained smile with a nervous chuckle, "Haha.. Yes, I remember that.."
I nodded with a, oh so, innocent smile and leaned against the desk.
"So just let the redemption phase pass. If anything happens I will talk to her, you know she will listen to me." I assured calmly, Luci's closed his eyes and sighed lowly.

"Fine, we'll wait it out. But I'm still pissed off at that bastard, that pocket watch was one of a kind!" He whined, gritting his teeth.

I clenched my fists and grabbed his collar, pulling him down to my height and leaning on the desk.
"You better shut your constant-bitching ass up before I make you. It was your fault to gamble in the first place." I warned as my eyes turned (F/c). He narrowed his eyes but his face turned into a pouting expression.

I let him go and giggled, "Now if you would excuse me, I would like to finish my chores."
And with that, I left his office and continued my duties.

꧁꧂

After I finished my chores, I went around the palace to find Charlotte. She's been quiet ever since she asked me to play with her, and that was 2 and a half hours ago.
I'm getting worried...

"Charlotte?? Darling where are you?" I called out, her room was empty and cold, it felt uncomfortable without her constant happy-go energy.

I eyed the pink room one more time before leaving to the kitchen.
If hide and seek already started, then I lost the second I finished my chores.

"Charlotte, I'm getting worried! Can you please come out?!" I yelled worryingly.
To my surprise, I felt tiny hands grab my wrist.
"(N/n)! Can we play now?!"

I let out a relieved sigh with a nervous chuckle, "Y-Yeah, hide and seek right?"

Charlotte nodded happily, "You have to count to 20!" I accepted the rules and pressed my forehead against the wall with my eyes closed.

"1...2...3...4...5" I began to count, other than my voice, small, quiet footsteps echoed throughout the halls.

I know the castle like the back of my hand, and from what I can tell..

She's heading to the living room.

"17...18...19...20!" I grinned. My eyes fluttered open and started to head to the music room.
It would seem like I'm cheating if I go to the living room right away.

I poked my head into the music room and scanned the area.
Empty.
Not surprised, but still gotta act more fair in this game, especially with a damn 8 year old girl.

My feet skipped with every step to the bathroom. The white bleached tiles shined the gold-colored walls perfectly. But no Charlotte.

"I wonder where my little belle could be!" I asked sarcastically, walking down the hall. Just then, I heard a small giggle.

My smile widen from her giveaway. But I continued to walk to living room.

I opened the double doors, only to be met with darkness.
"Oh, now this is just cheating." I quietly pouted, but walked in nonetheless.

"Belle, you in here?" I questioned, blindly strolling in the dark room.

My body tensed up when I felt someone drag me somewhere. I was going to yell until the person just suddenly stopped and left me in a random spot in the room.

The lights promptly turned on revealing everyone in the palace in front of me.
"HAPPY 2ND DEATHDAY, (Y/N)!" Everyone shouted.

I just stood there, confused and surprised. But my eyes teared up faster than my mind could even comprehend.

"Yo-You guys remembered...?" I asked with my voice cracking and instinctively covering my mouth.

"Of course we remembered! What kind of family would we be if we forgot such an important event?!" Lucifer questioned with a chuckle.

Charlotte jumped into my arms, giggling with excitement. "We were talking about it for days! But you were always so busy" She explained.

My lips formed a shy smile as I let out a giggle. "You guys are amazing.." I muttered out to them.
They all pulled me in to a bone crushing hug, but I didn't complain. It was their way of expression love and I accepted it.

"Now, let's have (C/f) [Cake flavor] Cake!" Lilith exclaimed, picking up a large knife.
My grip on Charlotte tightened from the weapon, reminding me of my death, but I shook it off.
I don't want to ruin their moment.

Everyone cheered and started getting a plate of (C/f) cake.

I looked up at the ceiling with a smile as tears flow down my cheek.

I miss you, Al. I hope you're doing alright up there..

—————————————————

A/n: Just a small chapter bc I got bored

If your birthday was on/after/or before February 19 just pretend it is. Please, for my sake.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

761K 26.5K 74
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ง, ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ." โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ใ€” ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š๐ง ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐จ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐›๐š๐ค๐ž๐ซ...
6K 144 9
Alastor X Fem!Angel!Reader Hazbin Hotel
57.5K 1.5K 23
"๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง, ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™–๐™ž๐™ง!" ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด, ๐˜Œ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. "๐™๐™–๐™ž๐™ง? ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ ๏ฟฝ...