Falling Farther in the Deep

By jay3ponz

Hajime Hinata, a boy with a severe split personality disorder. One second he would be his normal self, and th... More

Hope
Fallen
Identity
Memory
Forgotten
Drumbeat
Arms

Condemned

1.8K 43 44
By jay3ponz

Warning: Slight cursing

A/N: So when Hajime is talking to Izuru, it is all done in his head, so I'm gonna italicize it.

Hajime's Point of View

I remember this.

I remember it well.

I was just a young boy at the time and was honestly nothing special. I attended Hope's Peak Elementary at the time and was the only one without talent. Kids didn't like that. They said I was boring... A mistake... A nobody... I would normally sit alone at lunch. The other kids didn't want some future Reserve Course student sitting with them at lunch. My whole mind was empty.

That was until Izuru came.

I was sitting alone, but he was a part of me. He told me he was the ultimate talent, and that he could help me if I let him take over. For a good few years, I told Izuru that he wasn't allowed to. That didn't stop him from trying though. Izuru asked me every day for a turn in my body. He told me not to worry. That he would stop the bullying, and make me real friends.

I said no.

Izuru still had become someone special to me over the years, even with him constantly nagging me about not giving him a chance. Even though I was bullied, he stayed with me and knew practically everything about me. He was the only guest at my 13th birthday party. He was the only person I could hear at lunch. He was the only real person I cared about.

On my 18th birthday though, I finally told Izuru "Yes." The second I gave him that permission to the real world, the one I knew fell to black. I woke up with a deep red shirt. I had deemed it strange, but I didn't want to doubt Izuru. He had been my only friend for so long. I just had to have hope in him. I slowly stepped down the staircase as my eyes peered around the house. My house was a wreck. Holes were in the walls, the couch was ripped, and the deep red was all over the carpet. What could've happened? Did someone break-in? I broke into a sprint and rushed around the house. My parents were nowhere to be seen. When I got into the living room, I stopped in my tracks. My breathing became rugged. No... This couldn't be possible... My parents...

Were Dead.

My mom had a slit across their throat, with her eyes wide as could be. With bullets holes that sliced through her once makeup filled face. My dad, on the other hand, had knife wounds showing under his now torn-up shirt, with blood dripping from the mouth, indicating strangulation. Laying on the ground in front of them, was Catcher in The Rye. That book was a personal favorite, and upon opening it, I noticed it was my special copy. It was actually one of the original copies. Tears streamed down my face like a river. My book... Had blood spattered on the cover, and wouldn't even open properly.

Honestly, I couldn't say I cared about my parents. I had complained to Izuru nightly about how my parents treated me. My mom would throw things at me and beat me for not being the "perfect son." Well, my dad would overwork me trying to find something I was finally good at.

Even still, they were my parents. Tears spilled from my dimmed eyes as I ran back up to my room. I was all alone, except me and-

Izuru

I began to contact my only friend. "H-hey, Izu? What happened when you took your turn?"

"Nothing much Hajime... Just getting back at all those bastards that wronged you."

"What..? IZURU WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO!?"

"Only a little... I promised you I would end your bullies, and find you a happy life... This was only the first step my dearest counterpart. For years I have been asking you to set me free, only to have you decline me. You locked me in this brain of yours. Which, honestly, was amazing. Even when you wanted to keep your petty secrets, I already knew everything."

My breathing hitched. Thoughts blew through my mind as if it was the middle of a sandstorm. With countless scenarios flying in and out. Theories about my bullies taking it too far, some random assailant, another Genocide Jack case. To my dismay, only one actually made sense in the end.

"Y-you- I- We... killed my parents?"

"Of course Hajime. My only goal since creation was to keep you safe. I used to tell you sweet nothings to calm you down after the insults from your bullies. I directed you to the clinic after they broke your arm in 10th grade. I have been your savior. By you letting me take over your body for the day, I was able to FINALLY get rid of all those that dared hurt you. Being the ultimate talent, I was able to murder everyone perfectly, and erase any trace of yo-"

"FREEZE!"

I whipped my head up and was greeted by two burly policemen. Both of which were wearing black uniforms and held ginormous shotguns... Which were aiming at me. "H-hello... Officer..."

"Are you Hajime Hinata?"

"Y-yes, sir."

"Are those your parents?"

"Yes sir."

"Now, yesterday a good chunk of your classmates had died. When we asked your teachers if they had anything in common. She said that they all bullied you. Now, we come to investigate and find you, staring at... What is it... Catcher in the Rye with your parent's lifeless corpses laying only meters away. Did you call anyone?"

"No sir"

I stared up at the two officers with shock painted on my face. I hadn't done anything, and I felt no remorse for these killings. I had no memory of the event. "O-o-officer, I swear I didn't do this. I woke up, came downstairs, and found the corpses. I've been stunned by shock. I swear to god I'm innocent. I swear I swear I-"

And with that, my world faded to black once again.

.

.

.

My eyes slowly fluttered open as I inspected my new surroundings. The walls were all a bright white with similar colored furniture. Near the top of the walls were borders that had bright rainbow colors that hurt my eyes immensely. No one seemed to be coming in, so I decided to ask Izuru what may have happened.

"Izu...? Izu. IZURU KAMAKURA!"

"What do you need my dearest Hajime~"

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!?!?!"

"Well, I saw that you were struggling to explain yourself, so I helped. Sadly, those stupid policemen didn't seem to enjoy my tone. They began to drag you to court, and I fought back."

.

.

.

Izuru's Point of view (How it all went down)

"O-o-officer, I swear I didn't do this. I woke up, came downstairs, and found the corpses. I've been stunned by shock. I swear to god I'm innocent. I swear I swear I-"

I couldn't handle this. Hajime couldn't deal with this. I was fairly certain that I knew how to take over without him allowing. Therefore, I tried my hardest to push out this boring brain, in which I had learned everything and quickly took over my dear counterpart's brain...

"Finish what you were saying shit-head!" The cop threw something at my head. I could only assume by the lighter density that it was plastic, and not tightly packed at that. I looked at the cop and his "Partner" with a threatening smile. "I have told you... I have done nothing wrong... I wake up, find my parents, and am now talking to you."

"... Are you okay? Your voice got a bit dee-" With that, I stood up quickly and grabbed the man by his throat. Unlike what Hajime had told me, his body was far from delicate and frail. He was a good 178 centimeters of man. With strong bulging muscles and very toned arms. A complete contradiction to the original boring body he described. These cops, on the other hand, were obviously very weak. Judging by the other's stance, these men were only trained for guns and knives. How boring.

The other cop began to pull out their gun. As they pointed it at me I kicked my right leg up in what could almost be described as a cheerleader pose and kicked them square in the nose. The officer fell to the ground with blood shooting out like a water fountain. The other cop, the one I had been choking out, began coughing up blood. I whipped my head towards him, ready to watch the life drain slowly from his eyes. Now this will be interesting~

I dropped the cop to the ground and stepped on his neck. "Don't hurt me ever again," I growled, as I pushed my foot down farther, finally snapping his head off completely. I slowly watched as the Pepto Bismol like blood leaked out from his neck. Finally, I was able to witness something interesting... very interesting~

"STOP RIGHT THERE."

I looked over to see even more cops surrounding me. Some seemed to have the same builds as the one I just murdered. The others were the complete opposite, with very strong muscles and highs towering over mine. It was here I realized that I had to go to court, and fight for mine and my counterpart's freedom. One of the more buff cops grabbed me and pinned me to the ground. She had long white hair and what I deemed as a calming factor in her eyes that surrounded her. This cop seemed to lead in a very orderly fashion, and honestly: I had to give respect. She didn't seem to make this boring.

"My name is Sakura Ogami. You just killed my workers, and will be paying severely in court."

Finally, life doesn't seem as boring anymore.

.

.

.

Hajime's Point of view

"WHAAAAAAAAAT!? IZURU, YOU KILLED TWO PEOPLE, WENT TO COURT, AND GOT US TWO YEARS IN A MENTAL FACILITY! IF THEY GET ME TREATED YOU'LL LEAVE!" Tears began trickling down my face. Izuru may be a killer, but he was the only person that cared for me. My parents had never cared for me, and it wasn't like I had any friends. I needed Izuru and truly cared for him, even after all he did.

Just as I was about to lecture Izuru, the door swung open revealing...

NISHISHISHI~ Wow I got around 1800 words! I'm actually very proud that this will be an actual plot! So this will be both Saiouma & Komahina (but mostly Komahina). This will also include characters from all 3 games!!! YAY! Along with that I will put warnings at the beginnings and these awkward ANs at the bottom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 157 18
please DONT read if you sensitive to these topics: Self harm, death, spoilers, slow burns, Saiouma, and mental hospitals!! Some notes: This story con...
206K 2.4K 22
Highest rankings- 3/13/19- #8 in danganronpa ~SLOW UPDATES~ a bunch of scenarios with a bunch of the bois from Danganronpa! I except requests of scen...
59.2K 2.5K 25
Hajime Hinata is on a class trip to Jabberwock Island with ultimate students at Hope's peak academy. Although he's with kids from school and would mo...
48.7K 1.9K 22
Kokichi Ouma is the leader of one of the most wanted organizations in Tokyo known as D.I.C.E; Shuichi Saihara is a young, but very successful detecti...