SCARED | Sirius Black

By potterdrip

"Is it really shocking to you that you managed to knock her up, Padfoot?" "I'm a saint." Sirius joked. "Say t... More

SCARED
Cast
CLARIFICATION
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
EPILOGUE
Wedding
Uncle Regulus
SEE YOU IN ANOTHER BOOK!
Christmas Special (extremely short)

Chapter Twenty-Five

13K 326 174
By potterdrip

IT'S THE DAY BEFORE GRADUATION DAY. Yes, they've finished N.E.W.T.s a couple of weeks prior. Right now, Sirius Black is frantically searching for Solis Edwards. Her trunks were still in her room. But, she was gone. Let's recap what happened.

Solis Edwards was alone unlike the usual companion of Sirius Black. He was nowhere to be found. Maybe he was with his friends. It was odd not having him around, since he's constantly around her out of worry about her and the baby. Weird. She tries to shrug it away. She walked through the hall of Hogwarts alone and it was quiet — almost empty from all the younger students who left for home. But a random seventh year student walked towards her. He was in a Hufflepuff uniform and gave her a letter.

Solis Edwards, I failed to take away both things you loved the most. But, I won't fail no more. Sirius Black, what a handsome boy. It'd be sad to see a scratch on his pretty little face. Maybe even a quick killing curse could do it. Just kidding. I want to see your face as I torture your boyfriend. Don't even think of notifying anyone. Because your time is incredibly limited. Meet me at the forbidden forest, if you want to save the blood traitor.

B.H

A pure panic overwhelmed her whole body. Goosebumps at the thought of a pained Sirius. Nothing was on her mind other than running towards the forbidden forest. She couldn't think straight. Sirius might be in danger. She can't risk it. She needs to get to him right away.

A hooded figure was waiting in the middle of the dark forest. Solis suddenly felt the cold air hitting her skin. It was freezing. She had left with nothing but her wand.

"You're here." Belle Hallow voiced out. She turned around towards Solis. "Foolish indeed. I've guessed correctly. For love, you came right away."

The look on Belle's face was absent. No expression. It gave Solis a sense of terror. She fidgeted, realizing that Sirius wasn't even there. Everything was planned from the beginning.

"How's the child?" She smirked. Solis couldn't respond. She only felt incredibly stupid. Now, she's going to get kidnapped by her crazy ex best friend. Poetic.

"Doing great. No thanks to you though. Poison? Did my crazy in-laws gave it to you?" Solis could only respond with sarcasm. She didn't want to look scared.

"Sarcastic Solis. How charming." The girl chuckled with a tinge of sinister. "Let's not keep this up any longer." Solis raised her wand. But, Belle was faster, "Expelliarmus." The brunette's wand dropped.

Belle casted a sleeping charm and Solis dropped to the ground immediately. And with that Solis was taken away.

Currently, Sirius Black used the marauders map, but Solis was simply not in the school grounds. The boy came to his friends immediately.

"Solis is gone." He panted.

"Have you checked the map?" Remus asked.

"She's not in the school ground." Sirius confirmed. This is mad. Solis Edwards is gone from the surface of Hogwarts.

The group immediately alerted Dumbledore. Sirius couldn't ask Regulus for help since he's back home. He couldn't believe it. He feels restless.

"Sirius, are you sure that your parents were behind the kidnapping?" Dumbledore asked.

"I'm sure Sir. They wanted to get rid of the baby. They failed poisoning her before and is going for a different measure. I can tell." Sirius looked down.

"Then it will be easy to bring her back. But, I do suggest you take a rest."

"How am I suppose to rest without knowing that she's alive or not?!" Sirius said loudly.

The Marauders couldn't stop him. They would be anxious too in his position.

"Trust me. Ms Edwards will not be hurt nor the baby."

"How would you know that?!"

"Because I believe Regulus will take care of her."

"Reg-Regulus?" Regulus Black is currently inside that wretched house and as far as Sirius knows, his parents adore him very much. He can only hope Regulus is able to protect Solis.

"Yes. Please rest for now Sirius." Dumbledore signaled the boys to take Sirius and they did.

This is the second time Solis Edwards was in grave danger and Sirius couldn't do anything. He was anxious. He needed to know if she was alright. Sending Regulus a letter might not be a good idea. What should he do? He was taken to the Gryffindor common room.

"Sirius. Rest first, we'll plan the rescue mission tomorrow." James suggested.

"But-"

"If we go now, it's suicide mission. We all know your parents won't hesitate to kill us."

Sirius was still shaken and laid on his original bed. Closing his eyes. The imagination of Solis being tortured pained him. He needed to save her. He's sure that his parents was behind the kidnapping but his friends are right. They needed a plan.

-

Solis woke up in a small dirty room. A few dark figures were in front of her.

"The filth has woken up." An older lady voice popped in.

"We should kill the baby now." An older man's voice stated.

"W-who are you people?" It was so dark and her visions were still trying to focus. She could see a black haired boy — Regulus. "Regulus?" His darkened eyes basically told her to be quiet.

"I can't believe that blood traitor had the audacity to impregnate a half-blood." The same lady voiced out.

"I'm guessing you're Walburga and Orion Black." Solis muttered.

"Smart girl. Shame that you're not a pureblood. Now, it's time to say goodbye to that creature inside of you." Orion exclaimed.

"Wait! Father, wait." Regulus interjected, "what will you be doing?"

"Torture her."

"That will not exterminate the baby." Regulus pointed out. "It may exhaust or weakened the filth, but it will not get rid of the baby."

"Then, what do you suggest us do, son?" Walburga asked.

"We can't kill her. The ministry will track us down and that will inadvertently notify the Dark Lord. He'll be disappointed at me." Those words shocked Solis. Regulus Black has exposed himself as a death eater. He didn't want to do it, but for Solis' own good. He had to.

"You're right." Orion nodded.

"I suggest, we wait until she gives birth." Regulus proposed.

"That's too long! What about the poison?!" Walburga screeched.

"Mother, The poison was confiscated as a dark artifact by the ministry."

"I can't wait for her to give birth!"

"It's the best choice, mother. If we kill her now, you're risking us to get caught and angering the Dark Lord." The son sighed.

"Fine. But, we can still torture her. Maybe that'll help." Walburga smirked.

"I'll do just that for you. It's getting late, mother. You should rest, no? I'll take care of this filth for you. You don't have to see her no more." Regulus smiled pretending to be the good son.

"You always make me proud, Regulus." The parents left taking away their pawn, Belle.

"You're safe for now." Regulus told Solis.

"You're a death eater?!"

"Is that important right now?"

"Yes! You hurt innocent people." Solis said in disbelief.

"I just saved your life. Pretend to scream as if I torture you. Now." He ignored her claims.

"I-"

"Do it."

"Fine." Solis faked screaming. She pretended to be tortured by Regulus to not raise suspicions. She screamed a few times.

"S- Solis?" The two teenagers looked to the bar window in her room. A curly haired girl cooped inside — it looks like she just woke up. Looking traumatized. From the voice, Solis recognized it to be Belle Hallow.

"Hallow?"

"She was imperiused." Regulus said as he saw the symptoms of the girl's condition. "Seems like the spell wore off."

"So, it wasn't her own doing all these times?" Solis asked.

"Yes."

"Solis- I really didn't know what happened. Where are we?!" Belle cried out.

"Somewhere in the Black's home."

Solis Edwards felt pity for the girl. She was used to do evil biddings. The pregnant girl wanted to blame herself.

"It's not your fault Edwards." Regulus sighed. "I will be leaving, I'll try to contact Sirius tomorrow." Regulus walked away but stopped, "Good night." He cast a spell giving her warm water and a blanket — left after that.

Solis sat on the dirty bed. Covering herself in the blanket. She drank the water and closed her eyes. Regulus saved her, but how long will it be till the Black's become impatient and decided to kill her. She sighed. Belle was also unstable, and needed to be rescued as soon as possible. Solis could only hope that Sirius come soon.

"I'm scared, Solis. I couldn't remember much from the past few months. It's as if my memory has been altered. I'm scared." Belle cried.

"I- It's okay. We'll get out of here soon and when that time comes, I'll tell you everything." Solis promised.

"O- okay."

The night got darker — she could feel it from the cold temperature. She misses her bed. She misses Sirius' warm body. Just Sirius in general. Solis tried hard to sleep and finally managed to enter deep slumber.

Author's note:
I can't believe this story has 8k readers omg. Thank you so so much!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.8K 2.5K 33
โ ๐ข ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž: ๐ƒ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ž๐ง๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ซ ๐๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ. ...
222K 10.3K 121
Regulus Black, the youngest of the two Black brothers, raised to believe in blood-supremacy and follow their parents without question. When Sirius Bl...
709K 21.7K 50
๐š‚๐š˜ ๐š–๐šž๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐šœ๐šž๐š–๐š–๐šŽ๐š› ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šข๐š’๐š—๐š "๐šž๐šœ" '๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐š—'๐š ๐š–๐š’๐š—๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š•๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜…,๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜†ใ€€ใ€€ ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:...