The Graveyard

Af Mahraja

After having an ordinary life in California, plunging into a dark world of supernaturals bound to drive him i... Mere

Prologue
A New Home
It Begins Again
Odyssey On Odyssey
A Blast From the Past
The Heart Of Everything
Aftertaste
Higher High
Two For Tragedy
The Other Side
The Omen
The Avalanche
Every Demon Wants Its Pound of Flesh
Hearts Without Chains
Come Hell or High Waters
Down a Red Memory Lane
Hold Your Breath
Slow, Love, Slow
Drink Up Sweet Decadence
Feed the Fire
Too Lost To Lose
All In Parts and Pieces
You're Not Alone
Weight of the World
A Sweet Sacrifice
A Bird Without Feathers
Heartlines
The Humming
While Your Lips are Still Red
A Calm Before the Storm
Stay Low
Turning Point
The More You Know
Mother Knows Best
A Field of Lost Innocence
Delirium
Somewhere Out There
Nowhere to Hide
Dear Agony
Visions are Seldom All They Seem
Wastelands
Signs At the Abyss

Heads Up!

1K 52 63
Af Mahraja

Bad news: not an update.

Good news: it's coming, hang in there.

I'm deleting this eventually, but I just wanted to point out a few things before I go back to posting chapters. I AM ONCE AGAIN ASKING YOU TO BEAR WITH ME.

When I started writing this story, I was really young and stupid and there are aspects to TG that no longer hold the same appeal and I could very well not want them in here, it's been almost a decade and I've grown past so many things and looking back at my work, some parts give me the heebie jeebies. It's been no secret that I'll be doing major amounts of editing when I finally do finish this story. Some scenes may be taken out, some scenes added, some scenes I might even rewrite completely differently than what you would remember last reading.

In regards to the explicit scenes: Discomfort over them has been expressed a few times and, okay, I hear you. I know it can be weird, I myself would do them in a different manner these days. I don't want anyone reading this story to feel anything aside from pure, unbridled horror directed at the actual horror elements, not two people sleeping together. So, the NSFW stuff might as well go. They're not really vital to the story and if ever there are similar scenes crucial in driving the plot forward in future chapters, they can merely be alluded to or worded within reasonable limits. As for likewise content in previous chapters, I'll be removing those.

So, I guess this is it, for now. I love you and appreciate you so much, you guys, you've been so patient, I don't deserve it. See you in a couple days with a new chapter! x

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

130K 2.3K 22
Aiden can't remember anything that's happened in his past, no matter how hard he tries. Haunted by nightmares every night, and waking up screaming, c...
1.9K 422 30
But it's a sexy sound made in the back of his throat that reverberates through me. "Don't you see Senoy, you took something from me the moment I saw...
MEDIUM Af Jay.

Overnaturlig

157K 9.5K 40
Adrian knew he was weird, well weirder, he had abilities and powers no one had, he could see things no normal person could, so instead of running fro...
66 0 11
When a series of murders involving romantic partners turning on each other with no memory of it later surfaces, Sam and Dean head to the small town w...