Autumn || Kim Seokjin x Reader

By Demi_Alyxxia

Han, Y/n, Born to be a poor girl with no friends, family already deceased since three years old, living in a... More

Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: The First One
Chapter 3: Let Your Heart Decide
Chapter 4:Save Me
Chapter 5:Getting Closer
Chapter 6: Saturdate?
Chapter 7: Something Soft
Chapter 8: We Met Again
Chapter 9: Catching Feelings
Chapter 10: Kiss or Die
Chapter 11: The Truth
Chapter 12: Confession
Chapter 13: Jealous
Chapter 14: Meeting the Guest
Chapter 15: I Love You
Chapter 16: New School
Chapter 17: Promise
Chapter 18: Personal Bodyguard
Chapter 19: ???
Chapter 20: The Emperor's Secret
Chapter 21: The Chase
Chapter 22: The Search
Chapter 23: Heart's Getting Crazy
Chapter 24: Jin with the Alpha Team pt.1
Chapter 25: Jin with the Alpha Team pt.2
Chapter 26: Back to Home
Chapter 27: 7 Angels at School
Chapter 28: Unexpected Guest
Chapter 29: Devil in the Palace
Chapter 31: House of Angels
Chapter 32: See him Again
Chapter 33: Suspicion
Chapter 34: The Ring
Chapter 35: Kill Her
Chapter 36: Why
Chapter 37: Drunk
Chapter 38: Forgiven

Chapter 30: Secrets

178 16 4
By Demi_Alyxxia

Author's POV

...

*Click.Click.Click...*

The click sound coming from the keyboard fills the dim and silent room. Stacks of record books and other files were scattered on the desk near the picture of a young boy that was happily smiling while carrying his baby sister in his arms.

*Click.Click.Click...*

The click sound keep filling the room as he keep tapping the previous button and study the behavior of the people he's suspecting through the CCTV he secretly placed in the entire area of palace.

"Hmm, Who is she?" He mumbled as he pause the CCTV footage and tap the zoom in so he could clearly see the face of the woman who you and Sunny have encountered. His eyes widens a bit at the scene of her hurting Sunny just because her dress got ruined and then you shown up after a few seconds. He saw how you tried to fix the problem and how you defended your friend over the woman until Prince Jimin also shown up and got slapped.

Swallowing his anger, he closed his eyes as he calm down his self after seeing how the woman spilled all the remaining chocolate to you.

Reaching over the folder that contains all the personal backgrounds and other informations of the royal family.

Just by looking at footage, he could tell that the woman is not just a guess of the king because of the bodyguard with her, wearing a suit that also has a seal for royal bodyguards. That means she's also part of the royal family.

Without wasting any second, he open the folder and started searching for the picture of the woman and there he saw the information about her.

The king's sister and the mother of prince Jimin. Called as Lady Helina. Who owns 10 resorts from France, Japan and Korea. Global ambassadress of different clothing brands and expensive beauty products.

"When are we going to tell her?"
The sudden voice from behind startled him and almost drop the folder in his hand.

"Shit! Since when did you get here?" He panted out placing his hand to his heart as to calm his self while glaring at the one who have just suddenly appeared behind him.

Taehyung.

"Just five minutes ago. Now back to my question, Namjoon hyung." Taehyung shrugs before crossing his arms on his chest patiently waiting for the older one's answer.

"I...we're not going to do that, Taehyung." Namjoon hung his head low causing Taehyung to frown due to confusion and walked to him, sitting at the vacant chair beside him and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Hyung, I don't understand. Why?" Taehyung shook his head "We've been looking for her for how many years and now we finally found her. She deserves to know the truth, hyung." Taehyung said hoping his hyung would do it but Namjoon shook his head before facing him.

"Tae, we can't." Namjoon mumbled sadness is fully visible in his eyes. God knows how much he want to say the truth to her, kiss her on the forehead, hug her, never let her go in his embrace and shout out to the world how proud he is to have a sister like her. Keeping her away from the truth is the best way he think he could protect her more, especially now that he knows their family's enemy has a connection from the people who wants to kill the son of Emperor Kim. But those people are still unknown and with that he can't trust anyone except the emperor, prince Seokjin, Sunny, his Alpha team and Taehyung.

She's the only family that's left for him aside from Taehyung, he don't want to lose her. The problem would just get worse if they'll found out the truth. He knows that she's more safe in the palace, you are safe in Jin's hand.

"Taehyung, there's something you need to know." He stated showing the USB drive to Taehyung.

________________________________________________________________________

"Um, I think this is enough, your highness." Sunny timidly said gently pulling away her arm which is now perfectly wrapped with the bandage by Jimin. "You don't actually have to do this your highness but...thank you." she stood up and bowed her head avoiding to have eye-to-eye contact with the prince. He's too intimidating for her.

"I have to, Sunny." Jimin uttered in a serious tone eyes not leaving her. The way her name slip from his luscious lips cause her face to heat up. She lower her head so the prince won't notice it but Jimin still caught it. A smirk have formed on the corner of his lips seeing her cheeks flushed red like a red cherry. He likes it. From the past few weeks, he always noticed how the bubbly Sunny suddenly got timid and blush everytime she see him especially when their eyes locks but she would always look away.

"Look at me." he softly demanded wanting to see again her greyish eyes that always amaze him. He's not joking when he say that Sunny is such an interesting person. Sunny obeyed him and slowly raised her head. Their eyes met again.

"I-is there something you need, your highness?" she asked and Jimin smile at her. She was about to break the eye contact but Jimin stopped her.

"Don't." he said and she frowns a bit due to confusion. "I mean don't look away when I'm talking to you. It feels uncomfortable for me." he explained then cleared his throat.

"But your highness, it's one of the rules we should follow as a maid." she stated and broke the eye contact lowering her head again.

Maid

The word 'Maid' echoed in his head. She's a maid, just a maid but why does he felt something everytime she's around him?

"Call me Jimin." He suddenly said and her head snapped back to him with wide eyes as she was taken aback.

"What?" She asked unsure if what she was right or not, he stood up and walked towards her.

"You can call me by my name if it's only the two of us or with Jin hyung and Y/n."

"B-but--" he cutted off her words and took a step more closer to her, snaking an arm to her waist before she could take a step back making her gasp at the contact of their body.

"No buts, just yes. Got it?" his voice turns into a husky one eyes wandering all over her face causing her more to blush. She immediately lower her head and nodded letting out a low 'yes' as she got no choice but to agree even though she doesn't why because it's a word from the prince. "There's more," he placed his thumb under her chin lifting her head to lock eyes with her again "Don't lower your head when i'm talking to you and keep your eyes on mine." He said and stared at her lips before releasing her.

"Yes, your highn--I mean Jimin. I'll go ahead." she stuttered and immediately left the room after bowing at the prince.

"Woah, what have I done?" he chuckled in disbelief realizing what he have just done. He doesn't know why, the only thing he know is that he really felt good when he did that, having her small figure in his arms.

The bright smile couldn't leave his lips at the thought of her until he open the door and came face to face with his mother standing in front of his door, looking so angry and ready to eat him alive. His happiness drops at the sight.

"Mother."

"Having some fun, my son?" she fake a smile and then glared at him.

"Why are you he--" his words cutted off when her palm meets his face again as she slapped him. His head turned to the side at the impact. His face held no emotion. He was used to it. This is what he always get everytime he disobeyed her.

"You're lucky that's what you got today for disobeying me and to answer your question...i'm here to do the things you failed to do, son." She said between her gritted teeth glaring at him once again before she left.

Tears flow down from his eyes the moment she slammed his door close. Never in his life his mother treated him like a son. He means nothing to her.

"Why mother?" he choked on his tears falling down to his knees, letting his teardrops meet the cold floor.

________________________________________________________________________

A/n: Hello my lovely Fam, sorry for making you wait so long for this
update and sorry too if I confused you in this chapter. I hope you like it.

I want you all to know what the other characters are going through in their lives so that you could understand the story more. What's their reason behind and so on.

Let me know your thoughts about it.😉

Take care and god bless.

Borahae~😆💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 13.2K 72
"Jungkook : I told you I will make you feel how hell look like" "YN : Well congratulations Mr jeon jungkook I feel there's no difference between hell...
136 7 23
Y/n: Y/ns POV: I step out of the bed and put my ear to the door Y/n: what are they fighting abt now *whispered in agony* A/n POV: Y/ND: ITS ALL...
636K 24.2K 68
[COMPLETED βœ…] ⁠❛❛Why don't you understand I love you, I love you so much❞,she said while crying her heart out. ❝Stop it, stop saying that you love me...
135K 4.5K 33
"And you! How does one even break off the leg of a bed to begin with!?" βœβœƒβœβœƒβœβœƒβœβœƒβœβœƒβœβœƒβœβœƒβœƒβœβœƒβœβœƒβœ THIS IS OLD SO BEWARE!! like 2016 OLD im trying to rewr...