Minecraft // DreamWasTaken X...

aestiro_ate tarafından

You're a twitch streamer and YouTuber, you gained a huge following before the one and only DreamWasTaken deci... Daha Fazla

1 (Introduction)
2
3
4
5
6 -Short Chapter-
7
8
10 (Love or Host)
11
12
13
14(new a/n pls read)
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26 (Please read the end!)
27
28
29
30 + (A/N)
VERY Important (A/N)
non related thing
published another fanfic

9 *Short chapter*

2.2K 55 6
aestiro_ate tarafından

- P E A C E F U L    D A Y -

Y/N's POV: I wake up from the sounds of birds chirping. I look at the clock, it was 11 A.M. I check my Twitter and Instagram Clay asked for my number so I told him. We exchanged contacts so we FaceTime and talk together. "I actually have dream's number." I said as I change his contact name into "Mr. Clay block🥺😒" "Dream?" I typed.

"You have the right contact😻" Dream typed. "Okayyy I was double checking" I typed, I put away my phone and went to the bathroom to brush my hair, brush my teeth and wash my face.

Once I got out of the bathroom I went to wash my hands and make some breakfast. Before I made breakfast I saw a note on the kitchen counter "Y/N me and your brother went to leave for his school test prep today, there's food in the freezer you can re-heat I will be back around 2PM. ~ mum" I ended up re-heating some waffles so I got some syrup and ate waffles for breakfast.

I changed to something cute but comfortable and went outside and walked and ran around the block. Once I got back I was sweaty so I took a shower even though I was probably going to shower later, and washed my clothes. I might as well do the dishes to show how responsible I am to my mother.

It was 1:15 P.M. already. I texted Sapnap, George and Clay. I didn't even know it was 2 P.M. already so I kept on texting them and thinking about video Ideas. My little brother and mother was back.

"So how was it?" I asked still looking at my phone. "Bad!" "Great!" My mother and little brother said in unison. "Can we go swimming?!" My little brother begged.

"Y/N will you take care of him? I can go too." Mother asked. "I'll take care of him would you join?" I asked. "Okay!!! Let's change and go swimming!!!!" My little brother yelled.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

174K 1.4K 50
I miss my friend. I haven't gotten to see Clay lately. Probably due to YouTube and Twitch and everything else. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for his...
431K 8.3K 49
if you find this and yk who i am,,, im sorry You just turned 20 and needed somewhere to go after collage, luckily your best friends sapnap has a roo...
90.1K 2.4K 17
As your originally small YouTube channel begins to grow, you slowly start to befriend popular YouTubers. But the one that sticks out the most is a fr...
45.4K 551 27
I'm lookin' for a window to another world... Where I don't feel as lost and bored... Hello there, y/n. c!Wilbur Soot Oneshots: Alivebur, Ghostbur, R...