SCARED | Sirius Black

By potterdrip

"Is it really shocking to you that you managed to knock her up, Padfoot?" "I'm a saint." Sirius joked. "Say t... More

SCARED
Cast
CLARIFICATION
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
EPILOGUE
Wedding
Uncle Regulus
SEE YOU IN ANOTHER BOOK!
Christmas Special (extremely short)

Chapter Eighteen

14.3K 367 208
By potterdrip

MARLENE MCKINNON SIMPLY WANTED TO BE LOVED BY SIRIUS BLACK. Is it too much to ask? Now, another girl, out of nowhere has stolen him away from her. Solis Edwards. The anti-social Hufflepuff.

"-Lene! Marlene!" Somebody called out to her.

"Yeah?"

"What's wrong? Lately, you've been out of it." Lily Evans asked.

"I- I'm just stressed out about N.E.W.T.s that's all." She lied. Lily Evans and the girls knew it wasn't that but decided not to push further.

A girl walked pass them. Nobody but Marlene realized who it was. She abruptly stood up, making her friends looked at her.

"I need some air. I'll come back. Okay?" Marlene told them and they nodded. The blonde girl followed the girl she just saw from earlier. Suddenly, she lost her track of her.

"Why are you following me?" Marlene was startled. The girl she wanted to talk to. Solis Edwards herself was now behind her.

"I- I needed to say something."

"What is it?" Solis didn't like anything about Marlene. The fact that she kissed Sirius didn't help her case at all. Do you ever have that one person you just dislike for no reason? That's Marlene to Solis.

"It's about Sirius."

"Spit it out then. I have a class in ten minutes." Solis folded her arms to her chest.

"He loves me."

Solis snorted. "Are you insane? We're dating. If he loves you, he would be dating you, no?" She didn't want to waste anymore time and was about to leave when Marlene grabbed her wrist harshly, "What more do you want?"

"I love him. You don't." Marlene said.

"You don't know anything about me and how I feel towards Sirius." Solis said in a warning tone. "Now if you'd excuse me, I have an important class to attend." She turned her back to walk away.

"So, you love him?" Marlene last asked. But, the brunette didn't answer and just left.

Suddenly, somebody approached the blonde girl on the spot.

"Do you even know why Sirius hangs around a girl like her?" That person asked.

Marlene looked at them. She was confused why that person decided to talk to her.

"It's because she's pregnant with his child."

Shockwave overwhelmed her body. Her eyes widened. "Is it true?"

"Of course. Now, I'm proposing a collaboration. You want Sirius, no?"

"What do you want?"

"To hurt Solis Edwards."

"How am I going to get Sirius?"

"Simple. Amortentia."

"But that's illegal. We learned it last year and-"

"I have one. It's powerful. Can be reversed of course, but in the mean time, you can make Sirius love you."

"Why do you want to hurt Solis Edwards?"

"Because now, I'm suffering. Everybody thinks I stole her boyfriend."

"Belle Hallow. Weren't you her best friend?"

"I was." Belle smirked evilly.

"Is it actually true? She's pregnant with his child?"

"Yes."

"How did you know?" Marlene asked.

"It's for me to know, McKinnon. Now, tell me, do we have a deal?"

Belle waited for the blonde's respond.

"Deal."

___

Solis Edwards was completely exhausted. Most of her classes weren't with Gryffindor's today, meaning no help from her friends. The additional talk with Marlene only exhausted her emotionally. How dare she talk about something she doesn't know nor understand.

"Hey, love."

"Siri?"

"You look exhausted. Let me carry your stuff." He took her bag and book away from her hand.

"Where are the others?"

"Prefect meetings and well Peter is probably somewhere eating who knows." He chuckled.

"I have something to tell you." Solis sighed and pulled him towards their dorm. As soon as she arrived to their common room, she laid on the sofa.

"What is it?" Sirius asked confusedly.

"The other day. Before you helped Remus. I wanted to tell you about Hallow. She's sketchy." Solis explained, "I followed her and she disappeared into thin air. Quite literally." Sirius was shocked.

"You followed her alone? If she's sketchy, that's dangerous Solis."

"I know. Thankfully Regulus took me back."

Sirius was relieved that his brother actually tries to protect Solis. Helping her away from danger.

"I think, she's a spy. From your parents." Solis said.

"Belle Hallow? She's a half-blood right?" The girl nodded, "It probably means no. There's no way my parents would ask a half-blood to do their biddings."

"You think so?" Sirius nodded.

"Oh, one more thing. I didn't really want to say this, but it's about Marlene." She sighed heavily. Trying hard not roll her eyes over the obscene blonde.

"What's with her? Did she bother you?"

"She said you love her."

Sirius furrowed her brows in disgust. "That's the biggest bullshit ever. Believe me."

"So, you didn't?"

"Never. To be completely honest with you. I- I have never been in love with anyone before." Sirius said, "I've always envied Gwen and James. They have a perfect love story."

"Me too." She smiled.

"Don't get me wrong. Those two are my absolute best friends and they deserve it, but I can't help to have a tinge of jealousy."

"I understand." Solis muttered, "I also have never been in love with anyone. But, I- I think I will, soon." She looked him in the eyes.

"You will?"

"Y-yeah."

"That's great. Cause I feel the exact same way." Sirius smiled softly. He already knew that Solis is special to him. Not just because she's the mother of his child. But simply for being her. He has been attracted to her for years and now he actually have a chance to be with her.

Solis Edwards stood up and sit on Sirius' lap. Making him smile. She played with his dark hair. He placed his head on her chest, listening to the rhythm of her heartbeat. It was steadfast. Calming. Solis placed her hand on the side of his face and gave him a kiss in the temple.

"Want to sleep?" Solis asked, she could tell that Sirius was getting droopy.

"Yeah." She stood up and pull him to her room. Immediately changing into her pajamas. The girl slithered to underneath the covers. Patting on a large space next to her. Asking Sirius to lay beside her as usual. He obliged. Solis realized that he hasn't change clothes.

"Are you not going to change?"

"I'm lazy. I want to sleep." He flung his arms lightly to her bump. Solis unbuttoned his top, "What are you doing?"

"I can't let you sleep in the school uniform. It's uncomfortable."

"Or is it because you want to see me shirtless?" He smirked tiredly.

Solis scoffed, "You're still as arrogant as ever, even when you're tired."

Sirius chuckled and removed his shirt. "Done. Now let's sleep." He cuddled to Solis. She tried to hide her smile.

"Good night Siri."

"Good night Sols."

[EDITED]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 260 58
//Remus Lupin// regulus black// It isn't easy being a half blood and Maeve Ashford knows this all too well. Maeve struggled her whole life to make fr...
98.4K 2.5K 33
โ ๐ข ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž: ๐ƒ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ž๐ง๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ซ ๐๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ. ...
125K 3.6K 81
The blade in her grasp ached her wrist. Like an uncleaned paintbrush, the remnants of her work remained on the delicate steel. Crimson paint smothere...
440K 10.7K 53
(Re-editing) It's clear that Severus Snape has never been great friends with the chaotic group known as the marauders but when his twin sister must b...