Forever? (Nash Grier)

By XxQueenNalaxX

Bri has many problems in her life, but her trusting fans on vine and twitter keep her going. She has been inv... More

Chapter One!
Chapter Two.
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24!
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40!!
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 15

183 4 2
By XxQueenNalaxX

Bri's POV

Nash and I got into his jeep, since he didn't want to take my car. We were driving with the windows down. It was great outside for being October(work with it!) Halloween is just two weeks away. It seems like forever since I've seen my parents. I'm so excited there coming home.

"So, you digging taco bell? Or nah?" Nash asked.

"That's fine. Or a cafe?" I asked.

"A cafe sounds nice." Nash said as he grabbed my hand.

"A tea and a bagel. That's all I'm hungry for."

We saw the cafe and Nash stopped the car and cut the engine. We got out and walked through the door in the cafe. We got sat down, and I got my tea and bagel. Nash got a bagel with lemonade. We ate our bagels, finished our drinks, a Nash and I both got out our wallets.

"I'm paying babe." Nash said.

"No."

"Yes."

"At least let me pay my half." I said as I pulled out a ten dollar bill and slid it across the counter to the cashier, intending to pay it all. Nash glared at me as I got my change back. We walked out to the car in silence. As we got in, Nash finally spoke up.

"It irritated me when you did that." He said frowning.

"I'm sorry. I just don't want you to waste all your money on me all the time, I can pay too! I don't want to feel helpless as if I can't support myself!"

"HAVE YOU EVER MAYBE THOUGHT YOU SHOULD APPRECIATE WHEN PEOPLE DO THAT KIND OF A GESTURE!" Nash yelled at me.

I felt tears brimming in my eyes as Nash started the car and drove back to his house. As soon as we got there, I went inside the house, and got my keys from Nash's room, ran downstairs, and stepped out the door. Nash was standing there waiting for me by my car.

"Can you move?" I snapped.

"Look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell like that. I, just don't want you to feel the need to pay. I'm here to support you. I'm here when you need me. I love you and I want to do small things like that for you."

"Can't we at least share doing that? I don't want you being the only one paying all the time."

"I guess, for now." He said with a smirk. He pulled me in for a tight hug.

"I'm sorry too." I muffled into his chest. We stood there and he loosened his grip. I looked up at him.

"Can I just go home now? It's 2 o'clock and my parents are going to be home around 5." I said.

"Yeah, let me get clothes, and then we'll go, okay?"

"Okay. I'll wait in my car." I said as he pulled away from the hug and went inside. I got in my car and waited about 10 minutes. He came out and hopped in the passenger seat.

"Sorry, my mom wanted to talk."

"It's okay." I said as I pulled out of the driveway and headed to my house.

I am driving thinking about Nash and I's argument. I just don't want Nash thinking he has to pay for everything. It's just a stupid couple argument. It was 2:30 when we pulled into the driveway. Nash and I got out, and I locked my car. Nash sat on the couch and watched TV. I went upstairs, showered, brushed my teeth, blow dried and straightened my hair. I put on mascara and eyeliner. Then I slipped on leggings, a tank top, and put on my favorite grey sweatshirt of Nash's. I put on black vans and black beanie. I wanted to look nice as a welcome home to my parents. I walked downstairs and put on water for pasta.

I felt Nash's arms wrap around me as I started working on the salad.

"I like that sweatshirt on you." He said with a smirk.

"Cmon Nash! Help me! Its 4:30. Put the pasta in the pan!"

He put the pasta in the pan and stirred it. Then I got plates and silverware and set them on the table. Then I got garlic bread from the fridge and put it in the oven. It was baking quickly. I set the salad on the table and checked the time as Nash was setting the pasta on the table. It was 5:30. My parents should be home now. I got the garlic bread out of the oven 10 minutes later. I set that on the oven top and plopped myself on the couch. I got a call about 5 minutes later. It was unknown.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Is this Bri Hastings?"

"This is she."

"This is the hospital and we are calling to inform you that there has been an accident with your parents. It was fatal. They had gotten hit by a drunk driver head on. I'm so sorry for your loss."

"I'll be there shortly." I said choked up.

I dropped my phone on the ground and tears started falling.

"Babe, are you okay?" Nash asked. I nodded my head no.

"M-my p-p-parents... Ac-Accident..." I choked out.

Nash picked me up and held me close. Taking me to my car, we drove to the hospital. We got there and the doctor greeted us.

"The Hastings family?" The doctor said.

"Yeah, that's us." Nash spoke up because I couldn't stop crying.

"The accident happened when a driver lost control, and swerved into the oncoming lane, and hit your parents head on. I'm so sorry for you loss. Your parents didn't suffer in any pain, the impact is what caused cardiac arrest. You may see them. They are in a room, while being prepared for autopsy."

We followed the doctor to the doorway. My parents laid on two different stretchers. They were in bags. I just wanted to die right here. I am broken. The doctor unzipped the bags to where I could see there faces.

"I'll let you have a moment." The doctor said as he walked past us out of the doorway.

"Babe, I'll be right outside the door if you need me. I love you."

I walked up to my parents and kneeled on the ground. I closed my eyes and looked down. Tears started flowing down my face.

"Mom, dad, I love you guys, s-so much... I'm going to miss you more than anything in the world. I was not ready to lose you."

"Dad, I will always be your little girl." I was bawling. Then after a minute, I collected myself. "I will make sure Nash takes care of me really well. He's great to me. If you could've met him, you would have accepted him. I love you." I said with a little laugh picturing us all together.

"Mom, we may have had our arguments, but I always will love you. Forever. I'm going to miss you. So much. Nash will take care of me. I promise. I love you mom. I always have, and I always will."

I stood up and walked out of the room. Nash pulled me into a tight embrace. I hugged his waist.

"I love you so much baby girl. I am never going to leave your side."

"I love you too, NasheyPoo, and please don't leave me. Ever."

"I won't. I promise. We are together for infinity, and forever. I can never let you go."

Then I pulled from the embrace. I jumped, wrapping my arms around his neck, and wrapping my legs around his waist. He kissed me sweetly wrapping his arms around my waist with his hands on my butt. I giggled a little bit when he smirked at me. I can tell he is trying his best to take my mind off things. It's sort of working. I am so happy he's mine. Mine forever. I got down, and set in the passenger seat and Nash walked around getting in the driver seat.

"Your going to get through this." Nash said.

"I just want some grieving time. Then I can be better after letting it soak in."

He pulled into the driveway, cut the engine, got out, and opened my door and picked me up and locked my car after he shut the door. He walked inside and set me on the couch. He cleaned up dinner, since I wasn't hungry. Then we walked up to my bedroom together. He got into boxers, and I just slipped on spandex shorts and a sports bra. I got in my bed as Nash stepped out of the bathroom, and shut off the lights, except the lamp by my bed. I felt the bed dip and turned to lay and face him.

"You are the best thing to happen to me." I said.

"Your the most amazing, and the most beautiful person I look forward to seeing everyday."

"I love you so much." I said as I snuggled up to him. He wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you to Pluto and back." He said with a smile before I dozed off into a deep sleep.

A\N The next chapter will be two weeks later, to Halloween. It will be Nash and Bri's 3 month anniversary. So... Let's see what happens!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...