Falling for him

Everything_Brex tarafından

Sequel to My Captain is Amazing January has come to Chicago, which means the hockey season is about half over... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Road to Lord Stanley: Chapter 1

Chapter 17

1K 18 0
Everything_Brex tarafından

(Riley's P.O.V.)

Since mid January, the Hawks have gone 2-11-2. Now it is mid February and they need to start winning again because along with that record the last 10 games were 0-9-1. 8 of those losses were on a losing streak that is still happening. They were number 3 in the central division, now they are two spots away from a wild card spot. 

But today is an exciting day. I just got my sling off and I was going to surprise Jonathan after practice. I got to the U.C. after they were all done and grabbed my skates from the back. I got down to the locker room and knocked on the door. Sharpie yelled that it was good for me to come in. I walk in and all the guys were surprise.

"You got your sling off." Kaner said.

"Yep, where's Jonathan?" I asked.

"In the shower."

"Cool, tell him to come out to the ice when he is done. Also can I have a stick and couple pucks."

"Sure, you need a goalie as well?" Crawford asked.

"If you want to come out then sure."

Hossa handed me a stick and told me there were pucks on the bench. I thanked him and went to the bench to put my skates on. I stepped out onto the ice and almost fell. I skated a couple laps. Then Crawford came out on the ice and took shots at him until I heard some yelling at me. I turn around to see Jonathan smiling. I raced over to him and hugged him.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
39.8K 894 60
Jeremy Roenick is a staple to the Chicago Blackhawks organization. Although his skill is known around the world, his off ice issues are too. Little d...
1.3K 199 29
"I have a plan, Cindy," Eros said, briefly looking down at me. I must've looked pretty pale because he seemed a bit concerned. "You're not afraid of...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...