THE GODDESS(Various Harry Pot...

By aura_red

•ALPHA FEMALE• ✯"YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE DEALING WITH!" The beautiful witch screamed that the snake of a... More

CAST:)
Prologe
Meeting
Death
Power
6 years
Hogwarts
First lesson
Flying
Fluffy🐶
Pranks & protection
Trolls!?
🦁💛QUIDDITCH❤️🦁
Christmas!
Flamel&Dragons
ADVENTURE
Trap door
Goodbye
Question
Year 2-3
Schools
Champion
Mates? Not an update
mates known
first task
Sweet
Yule ball
Third task
Another end
not an update
Beginning of the war
Home
A/N
Toads
Sworn to Secrecy
No more

Authors note

1K 16 3
By aura_red

I am so sorry I haven't been updating this story. This hasn't been at the top of my to do list, but I do have other chapters ready I just have to proof read them. So please be patient with me and I promise in the next week I will try to start these up again.

Also thanks so much for 942 reads!!!Honestly you all are amazing and so kind!! This has been a dream of mine to put a type of writing out and show it to you all. Also if you have any suggestions please tell me and I will try to make them possible. If you want any other books that aren't Harry Potter please suggest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6K 916 16
Ariana Ciara Gryffindor Hufflepuff Ravenclaw Slytherin. Pretty long name right? It is kind of a mission when you introduce yourself. But the reaction...
316K 8.2K 63
Anna Green's life was going just fine before he came along. Her friendship with the golden trio and Ginny Weasley was family-like. She loved having f...
435K 13.3K 29
There was a prophecy that the unborn daughter to Arcturus and Lyra was to be born with extra ordinary abilities and when the time came she would be t...
177K 5.7K 72
━━ ❛ FALSE GODS ❜ ❲ ✹ H. POTTER ❳ ──────...