Naruto One-shots [Reopened]

By Imuser304

304's Naruto character x reader / character one shot book :)) defaults to fem reader [Requests reopened, if... More

Requests
Not A Drag - Shikamaru x Reader
Forbidden - Neji x Reader
It's a Date! - Kiba x Reader
Sick Snuggles - Kakashi x Reader
False Parenting - Deidara x Reader
The Time He Saved Me - Iruka x reader
There is Something Wrong With You- Sai x Reader
Hidden In The Sand - Garra x reader
Should Have Said So - Kakashi x reader
We Made That - Rock Lee x pregnant!Reader
See You When I Get There - Tobi/Obito x reader
Mourning Is Worse Than Love - Sasuke x reader
Be Mine! Please! - Rock Lee x Reader
Breakfast - Darui x Reader
Akamaru's Final Breath - Kiba x Veterinarian!reader
And They Laughed - Choji x reader
Less Alone - Shikamaru x Reader
Kitty - Tenzo/Yamato x reader
Mourning Is Worse Than Love pt. 2 - Sasuke x reader
Betrayal - Itachi x Reader
Premature - Iruka x Pregnant!Reader
Stupid - Shikamaru x Reader
a/n - please read
First Choice - Rock Lee x Reader
Chubby Confidence - Sai x Reader
Bugs and Boys - Shino x Reader
Something You Didn't Know - Kisame x Reader
Rain - Tenzo/Yamato x Reader
Thanks Again - Shino x Reader
Not Exactly A Mistake - Kakashi X Reader
He is No Man - Kakashi x Pregnant!Reader
A/N: 10k
Goodbye to a World - Nejiten
Best Birthday Ever - Rock Lee x Genderneutra!lReader
Balcony Strangers - Naruto x Reader
Sigh (Definitely read ;))
I Need to See It - Gai x Reader
NOT SORRY AGAHA

I Promise - Sasuke x Reader

3.7K 69 74
By Imuser304

Requested By:

ZorosCumIsInMyFace

dxnielainnxt

MommyZoro

I think the prompts I received from all of you go well together, so I mixed them into one one shot. It's not exactly like any single one of them, but ideas from each.

Prompt: Sasuke have been friends since childhood and everything together. After the Uchiha massacre, Sasuke became more distant as expected. The reader felt as if she could help Sasuke, so in her best intentions, started flirting and joking with Sasuke, only to develop romantic feelings towards him, even to the point of loving him, but unfortunately, that's just not enough for him.

TW: pregnancy, too much Sasuke (gross) minor angst, I cried while writing the part about Kakashi.

Sasuke x reader

WC: 5540

sort of following the Naruto plot line?
For legal reasons, everything is pushed back about five years, so 5 years older than you would be in cannon, After graduating the academy, so Sasuke is 17 when he leaves the village. He also develops a lot quicker when working with Orochimaru, and leaves a few weeks after getting there.

[very, very under edited & I effing hate Sasuke]
—––

What did Sasuke do after the massacre? There's no way he just went to bed in his own bed that night. Where did he go.

He went to the Hokage's office, you would think. There was no police force anymore.

No, actually. He went to (y/n)'s house. As soon as he could, he ran all the way there, absolutely terrified of everything he had experienced.

(Y/n) opened the door to see a distressed Sasuke, panting, crying, and overall looking confused.

"Sasuke?" she asked quietly. Sasuke, not knowing what to say, hugged (y/n) as tight as he could, glad to know it was just his clan, and not other parts of the village.  (y/n)'s mom came in a few seconds later to see Sasuke sobbing into her daughter.

"Hey Sasuke," she greeted, a little confused as of what was happening.

"M-mrs- (l/n)!"

"Hey, hey, calm down buddy. Come here," she coaxed. Sasuke let (y/n) go and slowly crossed to her mom, who was on her knees to talk to Sasuke. "Okay, what happened?"

Sasuke broke down again, not even sure where to start.

"Hey, it's okay," she wiped Sasuke's tears away. "Big breath, count with me."

(y/n) wasn't sure what to do. Dinner was on the stove, and her friend was distressed, and mom distracted. She decided to go turn the stove of so whatever was cooking wouldn't burn, then came back out with a glass of water.

"I s-stayed out p-practicing shuriken-ken throw- throwing, b-but- when i-i-i came h-home-" he stuttered almost every word, trying to spit out what was going on. (Y/n) gave him the water, which he drank quickly to help him stop crying.

"Okay, so you got home late, what happened after that?"

"...There were... kunai knives and shuriken thrown everywhere, all the lights were off, and blood-"

"blood?"

"Everyone- everyone was dead." (m/n) gasped, but kept listening. "My mother, and father, everyone in the clan... It was- Itachi. He killed- all of them."

What are you supposed to do when a child comes to you and tells you they don't have any family members alive.

"Okay, Sasuke. Here's what we're going to do. First, we need to go see the Hokage, and tell him everything, alright? Then, we can come back here, and eat dinner, maybe have some tea. You can stay with us. But- hey, Look at me," Sasuke was staring off into the distance, obviously still feeling scared. "Hey, you'll be alright. It's not alright right now, but I promise, you'll be okay."

"O-okay, Mrs. (l/n)."

"So, let's head up there, right?"

Sasuke nodded. (y/n) was just listening to the whole conversation, hoping to help Sasuke, but there was nothing she could do for him.

"Can I go, mom?" she asked.

"Sasuke?" (m/n) figured it'd be better to ask Sasuke if she could come. Sasuke nodded, and the three of them left.

"Sasuke, you can hold my hand if you want," (y/n) held her hand out. Sasuke was quick to grab it as they walked. They didn't live terribly far from the Hokage's office, so they made it soon enough.

(M/n) knocked, and was immediately let in.

"(M/n), you weren't summoned," Lord third said.

"I'm aware of that, Lord Hokage. But it is an emergency."

"Is it about-" Sasuke and (y/n) popped out from behind (m/n). "The Uchiha. I just got word from anbu."

"It was Itachi, Lord third," Sasuke said.

"I heard. I am really really sorry, Sasuke."

"What will you do with him? He's the only left of his clan." (M/n) placed her hand on Sasuke's head.

"Are you okay with taking him in for now?"

"Yes, but lord third, there is the issue of- well, I'm a single mother. I'm a jonin, but I still get paid by commission. If it's not too much to ask, is there any possibility of... well, a pay raise, or-"

"Yes, don't worry about it. I'll give you the extra funds starting next week. Is there anything else you need to discuss?"

"No sir."

"Then you're dismissed."

"Thank you, Lord Hokage."

[after dinner]

"Are you tired, Sasuke?" (y/n) asked. They were currently in her room, trying to distract Sasuke. Sasuke nodded. "me too. Let's go to bed. We can share my bed." (y/n) scooted as far as she could and let Sasuke on the bed next to her.

Sasuke was too mentally exhausted to say anything, so he laid down, and quickly enough fell asleep next to her.

Around midnight, Sasuke woke up from a nightmare. Him waking up woke (y/n) up. "Sasuke, it's okay. It was just a dream." He had his head in his hands, he repeatedly denying what had happened.

(M/n) came in to the sight of Sasuke sobbing, and (y/n) doing her best to calm her friend. (M/n) placed her hand on Sasuke's back until he looked up at her.

"It hurts, doesn't it? Alright, come here," she picked Sasuke up and let him rest his head on her chest so he could hear her heartbeat. The three of them moved to (m/n)'s room, onto her bed. "You're just a kid, Sasuke. I'm sure this is hurting you a lot, but we're here for you. You won't be alone."

Sasuke had already calmed down, and fallen back to sleep. Not to mention that he was also subconsciously holding (y/n)'s hand.

[the next Monday.]

"You can take today off if you want. I'm sure Iruka will understand."

"I want to go. I don't want to sit and wait." Sasuke grabbed his bag, and (y/n)'s hand to pull her along.

"Sasuke, slow down," (y/n) pleaded. Soon they were at the academy, where all Sasuke's "fangirls" were all waiting for him.

That was a bit of a problem for (y/n). Not that she was one of them. She was Sasuke's best friend, and a lot of people had assumed they liked each other because of it. The fangirls didn't like at all that they were holding hands.

However, because (y/n) is a good friend, she managed to push them away. Her plan had just formed. She told Sasuke, who agreed, and went along with it... sort of.

"Back off my boyfriend!" she could barely get the words out of her mouth without giggling. Everyone believed her though. "He's mine, so go away!"

Sasuke laugh slightly at this. It was working better than she thought it would.

Thus began the next few years of constant flirting and joking and teasing from (y/n). It always surprised her when he would joke back, or blush. Feelings grew, and before they knew it, they has graduated the academy, and suffered through the Chunin exams together.

[about 5/6 years?? yeah something like that]

Once Sasuke was out of the hospital from the injuries he sustained, she finally gave in, and admitted that she had been in love with him. At this point, Sasuke had already moved out of (y/n)'s home, but still visited enough to have him considered a son to (m/n).

"I love you, Sasuke. And I don't mean it as a joke anymore. I was so worried about you when you were stuck in the infirmary, it was driving me crazy."

"... Really? not as a joke?"

"Hah, yeah. I figured now or never, you know?"

Sasuke wasn't able to give a reply. He had been thinking a lot about Orochimaru, and the curse mark, and his dying friendship with Naruto. (y/n) reached out to Sasuke's face with a soft smile. Sasuke flinched away for a moment, before realizing her hand hadn't moved. He nodded, and leaned his head into her palm, relaxing his face. The teens were sitting on Sasuke's bed, hanging out like friends do. (y/n) wasn't expecting anything in return after her confession. Truthfully, Sasuke had been distant for a while now, and she just wanted to make him feel loved in whatever way she could.

"You've been off recently. What's going on?" she asked, scooting closer to him.

"I've... I've been feeling more alone," he admitted quickly, taking her hand away from his face to hold it in his own. "More... angry, and... frustrated."

"Itachi?"

"I want him dead. And then I... I'll restore my clan."

"Restore your clan, huh? how do you plan on that?"

"...I think you know how, (y/n)."

"I do. I'm just messing with you," she laughed.

"So uhh-" Sasuke started, a little happier, a little nervous.

"hmm?"

"About you loving me?"

"What about it? I'm good with whatever."

"I love... you too."

"Yeah, I'm aware."

"Oh?"

"You act like I haven't known you since we were six. I know you inside and out, You can't keep secrets from me. I know about the curse mark, I know your sharingan has two tomoe now, and I know all about Orochimaru. I know it all. I know you love me."

"...So then what am I about to ask you?"

"You'll ask me if I'll be you girlfriend. To which, I will happily say yes. Then you'll-"

"Better than my sharingan," Sasuke joked, then almost aggressively pulled (y/n) to his lips. His hands moved to the underside of her thighs, pulling her on his lap, never breaking the kiss.

"Sasuke, you're ridiculous," she laughed, leaning into him, and deepening the kiss.

They didn't slow down for a good thirty minutes. Sasuke liked the attention, and (y/n) liked giving it to him. At one point or another, her hands had slipped into his shirt, tracing the muscles on his back.

"Hey, hey, (y/n)," he whispered into her mouth. She hummed in response. "You should... take my shirt off, then I'll-"

"Are you sure your ready?"

"Yeah, it'll be fine. Come on, (y/n)."

They waisted no time with this part. After a minute and a half, both of them were undressed all the way to their underwear.

"Kami, we should have done this a long time ago, (y/n). Your body is all mine, now," he chuckled, pulling her hips to guide her to sit on his lap.

"Sasuke-"

"As long as you don't let anyone else see what's on under your clothes, other than me, I'll be alright. Now, come on," he urged,  playing with the edge of the fabric of her underwear. "Are we doing this or not?"

"Yeah, yeah, if you're good with it, then I am too."

[time skip - the morning after]

(y/n) groaned, and rolled over to see Sasuke asleep next to her, a hand on her waist.

"That was fun, I guess," she whispered, brining herself closer to him, curling up in his chest.

"From what you were screaming, I would assume you were having a good time," Sasuke chuckled and rubbed her exposed back.

"Still ridiculous. I should probably head home now, shouldn't I?"

"Your mom is probably wondering where you are. I'll walk you home."

"hmm a true gentleman. Lets stay here for a few more minutes."

"Say, (y/n), you make... a good pillow."

"I don't know if I should take offense."

"No. you're just... soft."

"Whatever, dummy."

[Yet another timeskip - about three weeks later.]

Sasuke had made his decision. He was going to leave the village and grow stronger to take his revenge.

"...Sasuke," she whispered. The moon was glowing down on them. She didn't intend to stop him. "You know I'll always support you. I would prefer you staying, but," Sasuke's back was towards her, eyes glued to the ground. "As soon as you come back, my arms will be open, and I'll be happy to have you back. Just... promise you'll be back soon, okay?"

"I guess. Thank you... for not stopping me. I know I have you I can count on."

"I love you, Sasuke. I'll be waiting your return, or a letter, or, anything. Go get em'."

"I love you too, (y/n). I'm sorry you have to see me go." (y/n) approached him from behind, and wrapped her arms around his torso.

"It's okay. You'll be back."

They stood there for a while, before Sasuke walked away, out of the village, meeting the team of people who would be escorting him away.

(y/n) went home, heartbroken.

"what's wrong, (y/n)? you look like someone just punched your puppy." (M/n) asked.

"It's nothing, mom. Nothing to worry about. I'm headed to bed. Goodnight."

[time skip - two weeks.]

"Oh shit."

"(y/n)?" Tenten asked.

"It's positive." (y/n) stated, sitting on the toilet lid, examining the positive pregnancy test she had taken to 5 minutes ago.

"oh shit."

"I'm pregnant."

"Who's the father?"

"Sasuke."

"Didn't he-"

"Yup. Well, now I'm going to have to chase after him. There is no way I'm raising his baby without him. It was his idea anyway."

"You don't have to have the baby."

"Yeah but I sorta want to. He wants to "Restore his clan," so I'll help him, but he can't just dip like this."

"hm. Alright."

"So just don't tell anyone. I can hide it for a few months, so if no one knows until I have him back, it'll be fine."

Meanwhile, Sasuke had already somehow defeated Itachi, and now had gone rogue just because he wanted to, and had no desire to return back to you.

[a week of searching for him, just (y/n) and team seven.]

She stood on the water, absolutely hurt. She never expected Sasuke to have done this.

"Exactly," Sasuke started, "I never loved you. I don't plan on coming back... ever. It's just... sad that you even believed it. You let me do whatever I wanted to after I said those words. You just had to run after me. I'm not coming "home." As simple as that. In fact, I should just be nice and kill you now."

"What the hell is wrong with you, Sasuke? Why? I don't understand. I gave you everything. everything. I believed in, and supported you. Why do you feel the need to stay away?"

"Silly little (y/n). What does the village have that I don't?"

"We... we could have a family. You told me you wanted to... well, restore your clan. I'm happy to help. You just-"

She wasn't allowed to finish her thought.

"CHIDORI!" (y/n) stepped back and away before it could touch her.

"Water style, water prison jutsu," she mumbled, trapping Sasuke in a bubble of water, calmly walking to him. "I'm disappointed. I won't drag you back, and since you cant do anything-" She put him under a quick genjutsu that wouldn't normally work, immediately making him stop moving. She released the water prison, and then tried walking away.

She heard the same "CHIDORI!" exclamation, and wasn't given time to react before Naruto stopped him by throwing a rasangan to distract him. (y/n) hopped off the river, passing by Kakashi, and while she waited, sat under a tree. Kakashi approached her, slightly confused.

"Why did you quit fighting?"

"Pregnant women shouldn't have to fight, Kakashi-sensei."

Kakashi repeated the sentence underneath his breath, trying to figure out what pregnant women have to do with anything here.

"OH."

"Just leave him alone. I don't feel like dealing with this. I'm going home," she said sadly, before getting up, and walking away, back to the village.

🍥🍥🍥

"I'm home, mom," She called from the front door, absolutely exhausted. "with the only uchiha in the village," She grumbled under her breath. "Literally inside me."

"You... Look like you could be more upset. Sasuke didn't come?"

"I don't know what you expected, mom. He said he just "Likes being rogue" more than he likes me. I don't care. I have... other things to worry about."

(Y/n) started to her room, to be stopped by her mother prying further. "Like what?"

"..."

"I won't get mad. Trust me, okay?"

"...Sasuke got me pregnant. That's why I wanted him so desperately to come back. He doesn't know."

"Really? He just... left, when you- No way. Absolutely not," (M/n) took a deep breath. "First of all, that's okay, you're pregnant, it'll be okay. I'll... I'll do whatever I can to help you, but only after I drag him back. Go get some rest."

"Don't bother him. He doesn't want to come back, I would rather him be absent than abusive. You know?"

"I don't care if he's actually around. I'm dragging him back, and if he doesn't agree with it, sending him to be locked up for being a rouge."

"It's not your job. You being gone looking for him is just... stressful for me, so please don't go looking for him."

"..."

"mom."

"Fine. Dinner will be done at six. Go wash up and get some sleep. We'll talk about the pregnancy later. Go."

"o-okay." she scurried to her room to get some clothes and take a quick shower before laying down for a few hours.

She emerged a while later after dinner was ready. (y/n) and (m/n) had a long, heartfelt conversation about the baby, Sasuke, and parenthood.

And that's how it would be. (Y/n) would raise the baby as her own, as long as it wasn't a problem, not mention Sasuke. (M/n) was actually almost excited, and both of them were decided that it would all be alright. (M/n) was ready to help raise the baby whenever she could.

It was only after all of that when she decided to tell the rest of team 7, even if Kakashi already knew.

Naruto was more worked up than (m/n) or anyone else. Though he already wanted Sasuke to come back, so there was no way to stop him from searching.

Sakura had moved on from Sasuke, finally, after realizing he was actually involved with (y/n), however, she was also furious that someone like Sasuke would walk away from an amazing relationship, and especially from his pregnant girlfriend.

Kakashi's reaction to being told a second time was strange. He was silent until everyone else had left.

"You grew up without a father too, didn't you?"

"Sort of."

"Mine k- left when I was five. Unfortunately, it's too normalized in our society, but hey, at least... you've got everyone else. Let me walk you home, alright?"

"...yeah, sure."

The walk back was quiet, but not awkward. Calming and comfortable. Once they were back, (y/n) let Kakashi inside for some tea, thinking back to her own mother, who she knew had some sort of feeling for him. It was funny watching them interact, neither of them were ever flustered, except around each other.

"(y/n)?" (m/n) called, waking out of her room in sweat pants and a plain grey t-shirt.

Kakashi was immediately on his feet at the sound of her voice, accidentally spilling some tea on his vest.

Begin, the actuality of (m/n) and Kakashi's romantic relationship.

[six months later >:)]

"You may now kiss the bride."

(m/n) had just remarried, Kakashi being her groom.

They left for a few days on their short honeymoon.

Once they were back, Kakashi became (y/n)'s legal step father, and was happy to help with the baby, knowing he most likely wouldn't ever be a biological father of any sort, so he liked the idea of being there for (y/n), and eventually get to hold a little baby.

[two months later]

(y/n) held the little (l/n) baby in her arm, filled with a new joy that she wasn't expecting. The little girl was asleep, and looked so, unbelievably safe.

"I did it, mom," she chuckled. (M/n) and Kakashi had come in as soon as she was born. "I have a little baby girl."  She looked like an Uchiha. Black hair, smooth features.

Kakashi was the first to ask, "can I hold her?" (y/n) didn't understand why she almost expected him to ask, but was willing. He took the baby safely into his grasp. She stayed asleep in his arms. Why was Kakashi crying? the world may never know.

"Is it... okay if I sleep now, mom?"

"Yeah, (y/n). Get some rest, we'll watch her... You never decided on a name?"

"I know. I'm still a little conflicted. Is it okay to wait a little longer?"

"I guess? We can figure it out later, just relax."

[Three years later]

"Sayuri, you're still a baby, But you do not need to be on the counter."

"But mama!"

"What is up here that you need, sweetie?"

"I want- the- the b-bananana!"

"You could a said that, babe. Here," (y/n) gave Sayuri half of the banana she wanted, and she wandered away to where Kakashi was sitting, giving him the "Uppie" hands. Kakashi picked her up and held her close, giving her a masked kiss on the cheek.

"Tell me a story!" she exclaimed to Kakashi. (y/n) smiled, and continued making some lunch.

Her mind, though she wished it wouldn't, often wandered to Sasuke, if he ever... thought about her, or if he ever caught wind of the fact that he had a daughter.

"What kinda story?"

"...Happy?"

"You want a happy story?"

"mmm."

Kakashi, in some sort of fairy tail metaphor began telling Sayuri about him and (m/n). She was currently out on a mission.

"That story sounds familiar, Kashi. Let me guess, the bad guy was my father, the hero is you, and the princess is my mom?"

"Ehh, something like that," Kakashi joked.

Sayuri had finished her banana, and was now comfortably resting on Kakashi's chest.

"I still think it's silly how she likes you more than me."

"That's not true! she called me a doo-doo head the other day. and while it was rather funny, it also hurt," Kakashi faked wiping a tear away, then lowered his voice, realizing that she had begun to sleep. "Besides, I'm just... glad I get to be here with you and her. And, especially... your mom."

"Hey, don't get all mushy on me now. You're basically a grandpa already, mid 40s."

"I wear the title proudly, actually. I never got to be a father, and if this is as close as I get, well, then I'm okay with that."

"Kakashi," (y/n) sat next to him with a smile. "You're my dad. When I get married, eventually, you'll be the one waking me down the isle. Ever since you became the squad leader for team 7, I've kinda accepted that you would be a father figure. And now, even if it's not by blood, you're still... my dad."

"You really think of me like that?"

(Y/n) nodded, and hugged around Kakashi's side. "You're a really good one, too."

"Thank you, (y/n)."

She was tired too. Kakashi placed an arm around her, and let her fall asleep on his shoulder, so he was holding his daughter, and granddaughter.

"I'm so lucky," he whispered to himself. "I got what I wanted, and more." Kakashi kept his eyes on the ceiling, but that didn't stop the tears from rolling down the sides of his face. "Thank you, to whoever let me have this."

(M/n) got home a few hours later, seeing everyone asleep on the couch. It brought her a sense of fulfillment, seeing her husband, her daughter, and granddaughter all so close and snuggly like that, though, she wished she could join them.

She checked for anything that needed to be put away in the kitchen, she had stopped to eat before coming home, so she figured she would just get ready for bed.

By the time she was clean and in her pajamas, everyone had left the couch. It was a, "everyone is cuddling" kinda night. They all piled into (m/n) and Kakashi's bed, tightly packed.

[another three ish years later]

A quick knock came at the door of the same house, and Sayuri was ready to answer. She quickly checked who it was, and opened the door.

"Uncle Naruto!" and a stranger, to Sayuri's knowing.

"Sayuri! how's my favorite niece?"

"I'm doing good! should I get mom?"

"That would be awesome, kid. Would you?"

"Yes! I'll be right back!"

She came out a few seconds later with (y/n), who as soon as she saw his face, pulled Sayuri back.

"Sayuri, go to your room please, you're not in trouble, I just need to talk to them in private, alright?"

"Yes mom."

"..."

"Naruto." She didn't even want to say anything about Sasuke next to him.

"(y/n)-"

"You don't get to talk. Naruto."

"Yes...?"

"Why?"

"Because he finally came back after our fight. I thought-"

"Wrong. You thought wrong."

"I'm sorry, I just-"

"Please let me explain, (y/n), Sasuke started, reaching out for her arm. She quickly pulled away, then pushed the men outside.

"No. Let me explain. You told me you loved me, then you got me pregnant, then left. When I found you, you tried to kill me. What else is there to explain, Sasuke?"

"Should I go-?" Naruto started backing away, but (y/n) grabbed him by the collar.

"No. You brought him here, you stay. But I'm listening, what do you have to explain, Sasuke?"

Unfortunately for Sasuke, both (m/n) and Kakashi were just now getting home from the hospital after a long mission. Once they saw Sasuke, it was immediately switching gears.

(M/n) had him against the door, ready to kill Sasuke, and Kakashi was backing her, ready to hop in.

"WHAT THE HELL, YOU BASTARD?" she exclaimed at Sasuke.

"I- I'm so- so sorry!" Sasuke tried to get out of his situation, but for once, he felt guilty about doing what he did, so he didn't worm out of being punched.

"mom. stop."

"Why? he abandoned you and Sayuri. Why shouldn't I do anything less than-"

"Because. I... I want to know his reasons."

"...Who is Sayuri?" Sasuke squeaked.

"Your daughter, bastard."

"... Daughter?"

"Didja' miss the part about getting my kid pregnant? or are you just that dense?"

"..."

"(m/n)," Kakashi called, pulling her off of Sasuke, and into himself so (y/n) could speak with him. Naruto had slowly backed out of the situation. "Trust (y/n knows what she's doing."

"Let's go, Sasuke," (y/n) demanded, waking away. "And don't even think about touching me. I'll slap you into next week if you do."

Sasuke followed behind. "Where are we going?"

"on a walk. You're going to tell me exactly what you've been doing for the past seven years."

They were gone for four hours.

"I still don't understand why you left me and my daughter."

"Our daughter," Sasuke corrected.

"Our daughter? after six years, you have the audacity to call her 'our daughter?'"

"Well, I did help create her-"

"That was it. You were in, out, and gone. She is in no way, other than blood, 'your' daughter. She's mine, and mine alone."

"...(y/n), I... I want, more than anything, to... I want you to let me try again."

"There is no 'do over's' in real life, Sasuke."

"I know. I know, but I see now how wrong, and terrible I was, and I... I'm really sorry."

"I can't forgive you, Sasuke. Not right now. Leave."

"Can I meet her?"

"No. Not yet."

Part of (y/n) was almost glad he was back. She had tried other relationships, but none of them felt right. As much as she didn't want to forgive Sasuke, her mind was already made. She would be mad for no less than six months, then she would start to forgive, and heal from whatever this was.

"Mama, who was that man?"

"I can't tell you yet. But can I get a hug?" (y/n) squished Sayuri in a hug, and kissed her head.

"Why can't you tell me?"

"Because I don't think you're ready. When you're ready I'll tell you."

"when is that?"

"I don't know, kiddo. Just trust me, won't you?"

"Yes mama."

"Thanks."

Kakashi knocked, and peeked in on those two, then made his way to the bed, and held both of them, letting them know it'd be okay.

Once Sayuri was in bed, (y/n) left the room with Kakashi, immediately crying into him. Kakashi comforted her the best he could.

"I'm so confused," she sobbed.

"I know, I know. It's okay to be confused. It's so sudden. There was no warning, or sign he was coming back. I'm sorry."

"What am I supposed to do? Part of me is relieved, but I just want to be angry. Would it be- Would I be a bad parent if I didn't let them meet? or worse if I did and she felt betrayed? What am I supposed to do, dad?"

"I hate to say this, but this is a lose lose situation either way. There's no option that won't leave some trauma. I know you don't want that for her at all, but I don't see another option. The good news, is that she's like you. She's strong, so no matter what, she'll be okay."

"You believe that?"

"Yeah."

They stood there for a while as (y/n) calmed down. Kakashi gently kissed her hair, before picking her up and setting her in her bed.

"Goodnight, (y/n)." She was already asleep.

...she called me dad...

The next six months went exactly how (y/n) expected. There was a lot of hate, anger, fear, doubt, and confusion. After six months, she finally let her daughter and Sasuke meet.

"How... do you know my mama?"

Sasuke's eyes cut to (y/n), not sure what he was allowed to say.

"We were friends growing up. We met when we were your age."

"Yeah but why are you around now?"

"Sayuri, are you sure you're ready to know?"

"I can take anything, mama!"

"...Okay, kid. Would you believe me if I said I was your father?"

"No."

"Oh. Why not?"

"Mama never said anything about my father than that she hates him. She doesn't hate you."

"...(y/n)?"

"You left me for a long time. I said a lot of things.  Sayuri, he's not lying."

"Hes not?"

"Nope. That's you father."

"...That doesn't make sense!"

With her confusion and anger, Sayuri, for the first time, awakened her sharingan.

An immediate guilt trip for her parents.

"But you don't hate him! Where have you- Has he- been!?"

"Sayuri-"

"Why do my eyes hurt!"

She began rubbing her eyes in a panic, until Sasuke got her to look at him, and knock her unconscious.

"...This is why I didn't want you to come back after I had her. I didn't want her to ever have enough trauma for that."

"It's my fault, I know. But... Hate me?"

"Yeah I hated you. Sasuke you were absent for a long time. If it wasn't for Mom and Kakashi, I would have had to raise a kid on my own. I have the right to be mad and hate you. I guess I don't hate you anymore."

"(y/n), come here," Sasuke called. She followed him, and before she had time to react, Sasuke had pulled her into a hug. "I will never be able to apologize enough. Thank you for... giving me a chance."

"I don't know what... I'm giving you," she looked up at him, furrowed brows. Sasuke stared at her, her eyes, her lips.

"Am I allowed to?"

"I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you'll stay. Prove me right, this'll be your last chance." She blinked, then smiled. "Yeah. go ahead."

Sasuke leaned down and pressed a kiss to her lips, then leaned his forehead against hers.

They held each other for a long time, not saying anything. Sayuri was asleep on the couch as (y/n) and Sasuke swayed quietly. There was to be a lot of explaining and apologizing and talking the next few days.

"I'll stay this time.

I promise."

[Don't forget to leave requests! just please, please no more Sasuke. He's by far my least favorite character.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

625K 12.2K 24
Long Naruto oneshots that'll make you blush harder than Kakashi. Written when I was a cringey freshman! Enjoy.
306K 11.2K 50
Y/n L/n the last survivor of the L/n clan. Will protect Naruto with her life. Meets Gaara. Decides to protect him at all costs too. Fuck everyone els...
134K 5.1K 21
"𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘫𝘢!" ╰┈ ➤ various! naruto x fem!reader ╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⋆...
77K 1.2K 15
≡;- ꒰ ° #ナルト naruto VARIOUS x reader oneshots ꒱ ≡;- ꒰ ° REQUESTS , closed ꒱ ≡;- ꒰ ° STATUS , discontinued ꒱ ≡;- ꒰ ° STARTED , 27.06.2021 ꒱ ≡;- ꒰ ° E...