Izuku and The Conqueror ( Com...

By Uriel_et_teneberis

Izuku is cheated on by her girlfriends ... Just read not good at this stuff. More

Battle between demons
Move on
My spirit animal
Battle training.
How do you know him ?
Should I drop ?
Continuing
another day
Truth Revealed.
Tagged
Chat with All Might.
Notice
The End .
Video

Izumi Jiro

9.4K 118 41
By Uriel_et_teneberis

Izuku arrived accompanied by Rem and the Big 3.

" Ah yes the big three to what do I owe the pleasure " Mr . Yayorozu asked . They simply pointed at Izuku and they understood.

Rem saw Momo and her mother setting the tables and rushed to help .   " No dear , we're fine " Mrs. Yayorozu said  but Rem insisted.

Soon Ejiro and his family arrived. " Sup Midoribro " Kirishima said and they started chatting. Soon the Todorokis arrived only remaining with the Jiro's.

Soon the tables and everything was set however the Jiro's hadn't arrived. The family chatted a while and Izuku genuinely felt happy .

Soon the Jiro's arrived.

" Sorry we're late , we had traffic and some few troubles. " Kyotoku Said.

" No worries , what matters is that you're here. " They all greeted each other until Mrs Jiro raised an alarm.

" Kyoka , honey where's Komi ?" She asked.

" Right here " A girl about 19 years appeared carrying a child with freckles black hair and green highlights.

" Kyoka you didn't tell us you had siblings " Ejiro said.

" Uh yeah I guess " She said rubbing her back.

" Komi , why don't you say hi to everyone "Mrs Jiro said as she put the child down while holding her hand.

" Uh hi guys ,  Am Komi Jiro older sis to Kyoka Jiro and for this Little bundle she's my daughter Izumi Jiro " She said happily .

' Komi , Izumi ? ' Izuku thought.

" Hey brat doesn't that child look somehow like you " Venom said

' I don't know what you're talking about ' Izuku thought.

" WHAT !! " Everyone shouted even Kyoka.

" How , you're so young " Enji said.

" I was ... Part of the MRA . " She said sadly.

" Am sorry to hear that , it must have been hard especially after what you must have gone through. " Mrs Yayorozu comforted.

" Oh no no , if you think that's what I went through to get her you're thoroughly wrong , we were ... Forced." She smiled trying to hide her tears.

" But sis , how come I didn't know ?" Kyoka asked.

" I was afraid ... Having a child at the age of 12 is hard " She said.

" Am sorry " She comforted.

" Hey little one don't be afraid we aren't going to hurt you , what's your name " Rei asked.

" Izu-Izumi Jiro "

" Hey is it me or does she look a lot like Izuku " Shoto suddenly asked and all eyes were on him.

" Zuzu ? "

Shoto Secret love Child theory intensifies .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

758K 17.1K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
385K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 38.6K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...