Chaotic Rich boys club

By dyliannesaber

"This club should be called Oikawa's victims club!" Seven childhood friends and three adopted boys makes the... More

Introduction
Daichi start!
Satori start!
Kiyoomi start!
Tetsurou start!
Sachirou start!
Osamu start!
Semi start!
Tooru start!
Yuuji start!
Koutarou start!
Drinks
Which one is it?
Double dates
On the move
Throw it back
The fiance
Young master Oikawa
So what
Boyfriend duties
new start
Surprise baby sushijima!
strawberry
Bloom
First heartbreak
Bro-bond
Singing along
The future boss
message
New feels
Cool off?
Kiss and make up
Yes or yes
Adore you
scandal
Tooru's limits
A trip without Boss T.
Never not
Still into you
Midterm week
Handsome problems
A night to remember
Only want you
The luckiest fan
Heart to heart talks
Goodbye for now
Bar hopping
Going wild
Shirabu's cowardice
Sweets and rain
Semi's surprise
Be alright
Off limits
lalala~♡
Outreach programs 1
Outreach programs 2
More of you
Happy holidays
My Favorite Clothes
Touch
Chocolates
Risks
Falling
First night in Okinawa
Aphrodite
Guardian
Kei's 20th Bday
Small Doses 1
Small doses 2
On the job trainings
A week trip
Kei's graduation
Moonlight
Finale
Extra1: Tooru's married life
EXTRA 2: Satori's Married Life
Extra 3: Daichi's married life
Extra 4 : Med boys and Their Loving Husbands
EXTRA 5: Osamu's married life
EXTRA 6: Clubbing As Adults.

Rollin'

1.8K 68 52
By dyliannesaber

Sis really need to study because finals starts next week but sis is really stressed with acads so sis decided to write a new chapter.

Also Sis forgot to put warning at the previous chapter. Well. So. Uhm...

Warning: Chaotic boys wilding⚠️💦

•••••

The night has come and Hajime can feel his cold sweat dripping down as he watched Yuuji, Atsumu, Kourai and of course his Tooru mixing the drinks.

"You'll be fineee." Tetsurou chuckled and tapped his back. Hajime gave him a dry smile before he licked his lips nervously.

"Will I really be fine?" He asked and the taller male laughed and shrugged.

"No one will make it sober tonight. At least we will all suffer together. Squad goals." Tetsurou said and Kei rolled his eyes and pinched his lover's side.

"Love, you need to stop picking on him. Jeez." Kei said and Tetsurou pouted.

"I'm not picking on him." Tetsurou defends himself and Kei rolled his eyes.

"Yeah right." Kei said sarcastically and Hajime felt more uneasy because he thinks these two will fight because of him.

"Its okay Kei... he was not picking on me or anything. He just reassured me I'll be alright later." Hajime said and Kei said and nodded.

"Okayyy. Please excuse us for a while Hajime." Kei said and left with Tetsurou.

Hajime watched them leave and saw how Tetsurou acts when he was alone with Kei. Kei was laughing softly and he was hugging his boyfriend and even peppering his face with kisses which made the other male smile happily. They made up easily which was great.

Daichi, Koushi, Suna, Osamu and Keiji were grilling the different meat prepared for their barbeque party while keeping Koutarou away who kept on stealing meat.

Chikara, Wakatoshi, Satori and Kiyoomi were preparing the bonfire site.

Kei, Tetsurou, Eita and Kenjirou were taking care of the rice, fruits and utensils they will need for later.

Sachirou was taking pictures, Koutarou sitting on the hammock while staring at the meat longingly. Well... he was not allowed to come near the grilling area for the mean time since ke kept on stealing the meat and Hajime doesnt know where he should help.

"Iwa-chan! Come here for a second please." Tooru called him so Hajime made his way to his boyfriend.

"Does this taste good?" Hajime cringed at the strong alcohol that Tooru made him taste.

"No good?" Tooru asked and Hajime coughed.

"Too strong." He said honestly and Tooru nodded before fixing the drink. Hajime just stood next to Tooru and the brunette turned to look at his boyfriend.

"Is there something wrong?" Tooru asked softly and stood closer to Hajime.

"Huh? No... there's nothing wrong." Hajime said and smiled a little at Tooru before reaching out to caress his cheek softly.

"Sure?" He asked and Hajime nodded before leaning down to kiss Tooru's forehead.

"Dinner is ready!" Koushi announced and they all happily made their way to eat dinner.

"Are your legs cold?" Satori asked his boyfriend who shook his head.

"I'm good. What about you?" Wakatoshi asked and Satori just smiled sweetly at Wakatoshi before feeding him dinner.

Keiji was still trying to pacify his boyfriend who was still sulking. He was feeding Koutarou who still had a little pout on his face.

"Star, why are you sad?" Keiji asked but he knew so damn well why Koutarou was acting up.

"Its nothing." Koutarou said.

"Okay." Keiji dismisses and Koutarou's eyes widened.

"W-what? You're not going to ask me more?" Koutarou asked sounding hurt.

"No. You obviously didnt want to talk about it." Keiji said and Koutarou shook his head.

"No... lets talk. We should talk about it." Koutarou said and Keiji nodded and looked away to hide his smile.

"Eat this honey. Its good for you." Kiyoomi said and pointed at the grilled tomatoes. Atsumu made a face and Osamu pointed his fork at his twin.

"I cooked that. You better eat that." Osamu said and Atsumu smiled nervously before nodding and then he ate the tomatoes hesitantly.

"Everything Osamu makes will always taste good." Suna told his bestfriend who was trying so hard to swallow the tomatoes.

"You okay love?" Kei asked his boyfriend and placed a hand on his cheek.

"Of course love. Would you like to have something sweet for your dessert?" Tetsurou asked and caressed the hand on his cheek that belonged to Kei.

"Yes please love. Thank you." Kei said and smiled softly.

"You're welcome love. I love you." Tetsurou said and Kei saw how Koushi had dumb smile on his face and he even hit Daichi who was eating peacefully.

Kei mouthed 'I love you' at  Tetsurou who happily made his way to get his boyfriend some desserts.

"Ehe." Koushi hits Dachi's thigh as he watched how Kei and Tetsurou flirts. Honestly it gives him so much happiness just seeing the two doing so well.

"Owww." Daichi caressed the spot where Koushi just hit and he turned to look at his boyfriend who was happily watching Kei and Tetsurou. Daichi saw how Koushi barely touched his food so he shook his head and fed the silver haired male.

"You need to stop watching them and focused on your food or me." Daichi said and Koushi turned to look at him with wide eyes.

"Are you jealous?"

"Yeah. So what?" Daichi admits and Koushi scrunched up his nose and then he rested his head on Daichi's shoulder.

"Alright. Alright. I'll stop now." Koushi said and Daichi hummed in delight before proceeding to feed Koushi.

"Why are you putting away the grilled eggplants?" Chikara asked his fiance who gave him a blank look.

"I dont like eggplants." Yuuji said.

"But you love Chikara's eggplant tho." Kourai said and both Chikara and Sachirou choked on their food while Yuuji and Kourai laughed and high fived.

"Not gonna lie about it." Yuuji said and winked.

"Christ... you both need help." Chikara said and massaged his temple.

"I should have expected that kind of conversation... but still I was not prepared." Sachirou said and rubbed his temple.

"Hey, what do you want to eat for dinner?" Eita asked Kenjirou who was grabbing a drink for himself.

"You." Kenjirou said and bit his lip. Eita took a deep breath and he was about to kiss the younger male but Kenjirou started laughing.

"Darling, we need to spend a lot of time with our friends first. You still want more after what we did last night till dawn?" Kenjirou asked and wrapped his arms around Eita's neck.

"Oh right. How can I get enough of you?" Eita said and kissed Kenjirou's forehead.

"Later darling... later okay?" Kenjirou said and tiptoed so he can kiss Eita's forehead.

Kei started sweating nervously when they finished eating dinner and Yuuji, Kourai, Atsumu, Kenjirou and Tooru started passing the drinks.

"Its okay if you dont want to drink. I'll drink for you." Tetsurou said and took the red cup in Kei's hand and he drank to liqour.

Their friends started teasing Tetsurou about how overprotective he was and Kei shook his head and sighed.

He will never drink.

He wont drink ever again.

Never.

He doesnt want to make a food out of himself in front of these people and suffer a hangover the next morning.

"Here, have a little taste. Its not too strong and It tastes really good. I'm sure you will like it." Wakatoshi said and gave him a sweet smile.

Now how can he fucking refuse that?

Kei smiled back and took accepted the offer and drank the drink which Atsumu made earlier. Wakatoshi was not lying. It really tastes so good and it doesnt even have any alcoholic taste. It tastes sweet and Kei likes it a lot.

"It tastes really good right? Have another one." Wakatoshi said and Kei nodded before drinking another cup.

Two became three, three became four and four became five till Kei no longer counted how much he drank. His world was spinning yet he still feels so happy at the same time.

"Love, are you okay? Oh my... you're really drunk. Should we go inside now?" Tetsurou asked in concern when he saw Kei can no longer stand nor walk properly because he was sooo drunk.

Kei just giggled and shook his head.

"I'm good bro." Kei slurred and Tetsurou furrowed his brows.

"Did you just called me bro?" Kei raised his brow and then he tried to stand up.

"Bro... shit. Tetsurou calm down. Your boyfriend is drunk and he dont know what he is--- what are you doing?" Tetsurou asked when Kei cupped his cheek and inspected his face closely.

"Oh... Ahahahaha! Its my handsome boyfriend. My bad." Kei said and wrapped his arms around Tetsurou.

"Love... can I tell you something?" Kei slurred and Tetsurou hummed.

"Yes love." Tetsurou said and ran his hand on Kei's hair.

"I love you... I love you very much." Kei said and hugged his boyfriend.

"I love you Tsukishima Kei." Tetsurou said and wrapped his arms around his drunk boyfriend who was being affectionate and sweet.

Tooru was laughing happily while giving everyone hugs and kisses on their cheeks. He was currently hugging Hajime who was smiling happily as he hugged his drunk boyfriend back.

Yuuji was also drunk but still he was dancing happily with his fiancee who was still sober and letting Yuuji have lots of fun while looking after him.

Wakatoshi was already sitting on Satori's lap and they were making out.

Kenjirou was crying while he held his boyfriend in his arms as he kept on telling Eita how much he love him and how much he meant to him. Eita was giving his drunk boyfriend a fond smile while wiping his tears away and also he would tell his boyfriend how much he loved him.

Atsumu can no longer recognize his boyfriend because he was sooo drunk. He was currently running away from Kiyoomi who was looking after his drunk boyfriend.

Koushi already passed out because he was super drunk and Daichi was letting Koushi rest his head on his lap.

Osamu was sitting quietly on his seat. He was already drunk and he didnt want to move because it makes him more dizzier and want to throw up. He just sat still on his seat with Suna next to him and rubbing circles on his back reasuringly.

Kourai was still going strong. It was like the alcohol had no effect on him. He just continued drinking and passing everyone drinks. Sachirou was already drunk. He was sitting still in his seat while admiring how lovely his boyfriend looks.

Keiji was throwing up in the restroom while Koutarou was there to help his boyfriend. He was rubbing circles on Keiji's back and he was also assisting his drunk boyfriend in standing because Keiji was so drunk that he can no longer stand correctly.

Kei was so drunk but still he gave everyone hugs and thanked them for being his friend. Tetsurou's heart fluttered at how adorable and affectionate his boyfriend was.

"Guys, we should drink more." Kourai said.

"TURN IT UP!" The drunk Atsumu yelled and screamed when Kiyoomi grabbed his wrist but Osamu whacked his twin and told him that the one holding him is Kiyoomi.

Yuuji was laughing softly while having his arms around chikara and he was resting his chin on the other male's shoulder.

"Ji?"

"Hmmm?"

"Are you still doing okay? Want to drink more?" Chikara asked softly and Yuuji shook his head.

"I'm still good... lets just dance." Yuuji said and Chikara hummed before kissing Yuuji's temple and whipering 'I love you' softly.

"You okay?" Suna chuckled when Osamu almost fell on the sand but Suna was quick to catch him.

"Yeah..." Osamu said and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend.

"Upsie." Suna muttered and carried his drunk boyfriend who wrapped his arms and legs around him.

Koushi woke up and he started drinking again like he didnt pass out earlier. Daichi was also drinking next to Koushi because he was keeping an eye on his boyfriend who might pass out or throw up from being too drunk.

Keiji was back with Koutarou and Keiji was smiling and he look like he didnt throw up in the restroom earlier. He had a wide drunk grin on his face while Koutarou was tailing Keiji.

"You good?" Hajime chuckled when his very drunk boyfriend led him to sit on the bench.

"God... I am so fucking drunk." Tooru said and laughed. Hajime just smiled softly and handed Tooru a glass of water and he held his boyfriend's hand as he let Tooru rest for a while.

"BOW DOWN TO SHAKIRA YOU HOES!" Kourai yells as he changed the music to hips dont lie. He laughed and waved the bottle of alcohol he was holding.

"Come here Angel." Sachirou said and laughed. Kourai made his way to his boyfriend who was asking to dance with him. Kourai danced with his boyfriend who had a silly smile on his face.

Kenjirou placed his hand on Eita's shoulder and the other was on Eita's cheek.

"God... thank you for giving me this man." Kenjirou muttered and kissed his boyfriend softly. Eita happily kissed his boyfriend back and danced his him.

Satori smirked and wrapped his arms around Wakatoshi's hips. The olive hair male was blushing softly but he was smiling at his boyfriend as they danced sensually.

Atsumu and Kiyoomi were also dancing sensually together. Kiyoomi's hands were on Atsumu's hips and Atsumu was grinding on him as they danced.

Tetsurou stood behind his boyfriend and wrapped his arms around Kei. Kei didnt turn around but his snaked an arm on Tetsurou's neck and tilted his head so he can kiss his boyfriend on the lips. Tetsurou was grinding behind  Kei who was smiling into the kiss and they just continued dancing after kissing.

Yuuji and Chikara was smiling at each other while dancing. Yuuji was teaching Chikara how to dance sensually and Chikara was doing what his boyfriend teaches him.

"Jesus Christ... I cant anymore." Osamu said as he sat on the sand. He was so drunk and his mind was swimming.

"You should drink more." Rintarou said and gave him a smirk.

"Fuck you." Osamu hissed ang gave his boyfriend a middle finger.

"I'll be fucking you later my prince." Suna said and kneeled in front of Osamu and kissed his boyfriend passionately.

Koushi turned to look at Daichi who was smiling at him. The silver haired male placed his red cup down and placed a hand on Daichi's cheek and leaned down to kiss him. Daichi pulled the other male closer to him so Koushi was now sitting on his lap as they were making out.

Keiji was laughing and clapping his hands. He was still very drunk and Kourai gave him more alcohol which Keiji didnt refuse. He was a happy drunk and when he felt like thowing up again, he turned to look at his boyfriend and Koutarou hurriedly carried Keiji over his shoulder and ran to the restroom with the drunk Keiji.

•••

Daichi pulled away from the kiss and he turned to look at their friends who minding their own business. He then turned to look at his boyfriend who was looking at him with those eyes clouded with lust.

"Can we go to our cottage first?" Koushi asked and Daichi nodded and the two sneaked out to go to their cottage first.

Daichi locked the door first and then he started unbuttoning his shirt and tossed it somewhere inside the room.

"We stop whenever you want. Tell me to stop and I will immediately stop." Daichi said and kissed Koushi's forehead first before kissing his lips passionately.

Koushi unbuttoned his own shirt and Daichi slid it off him before pushing him down to lay down on their bed. Daichi kneeled on the bed and Koushi stared at his boyfriend who was waiting for his signal.

"Lets continue... all the way."

"Are you... sure?"

"Of course." Koushi said and Daichi grabbed the condom and lube they had on the nightstand.

Daichi made his way back to the bed and he kissed Koushi again. The silver haired male was kissing him back passionately. He can taste the hint of alcohol so he snapped out of it.

"Koushi, if you're drunk, this not the consent I want." Koushi licked his lips and took a deep breath.

"Daichi, sweetheart, I know what I am doing. I love you. Its really okay. You have my consent." Koushi said and kissed his boyfriend again before he pulled down Daichi's shorts down.

Koushi let Daichi pull his shorts and underwear down. Once he was fully naked under his boyfriend, he felt vulnerable and small. His boyfriend gave him a small smile and reassured him.

"You're beautiful. I want you to know that Koushi." Daichi said and kissed Koushi's inner thigh.

"Lay on your tummy love... I dont want to hurt you so I'll prepare you nicely." Daichi said and nipped on Koushi's inner thigh which made the other male mewl softly but he turned to lay on his tummy to obey Daichi.

The taller male wrapped his arms around Koushi's waist before pulling him gently so his ass was now up in air.

Daichi grabbed the lube and poured it on the other male's ass. Koushi flinched at the coldness so Daichi pressed a kiss on his hip before inserting a finger softly.

"A-ah... Daichi..." Koushi mewled as his hand was searching for Daichi.

"Yes sweethear? I'm here." Daichi said and held Koushi's hand using his free one since he was preparing Koushi.

After preparing Koushi, Daichi kneeled behind his lover and lubed himself before lining himself. He gently pushed inside and saw how his lover breathed heavily and arched his back and let out a whimper.

"K-koushi I'm sorry-"

"Its okay... its okay. Give me time to adjust." Koushi said and Daichi nodded before he stayed still to let his boyfriend adjust.

Few moments later, he found Koushi thrusting back to his dick so Daichi took it as his signal to move.

He embraced the other male before moving his hips. Koushi was moaning softly and Daichi can see a clear view of Koushi's pleasured face as he was pleasuring him from behind.

"P-please... more." Koushi begs and Daichi hummed before giving Koushi harsher thrusts making the silver haired beauty mewl in delight.

Koushi feels so tight, warm and soft. Daichi was already addicted to the feeling but still he kept in mind not to hurt his boyfriend.

The silver haired beauty whimpered as he felt so close. He touched himself and shoot out his cum so he involuntary tightened around Daichi. The taller male let out a soft growl before shooting out his cum.

"Oh my god..." Daichi's eyes widened in horror as he realized what he just did.

"What's wrong?" Koushi also panics.

"I forgot the condom." Daichi confessed and Koushi let out a soft laugh and he shook his head.

"I see. If that's the case, lets do it again sweetheart." Koushi said and Daichi pulled out.

"Is this okay?" Daichi asked and Koushi lqid on his back.

"We both got tested. Its safe. Find another partner and I'll fucking kill you." Koushi threats with a smile.

"As if I'll cheat. My parents didny raise a cheater." Daichi said and plunged himself back in and started doing his boyfried again.

•••

Hajime and Tetsurou took care of their drunk friends and brought them to their cottages.

Tooru already passed out from drinking too much and Kei was already resting in his and Tetsurou's cottage.

"Good night bro." Tetsurou said and patted Hajime's back and gave him a little smile before heading to his and  Kei's cottage.

"Love, where were you?" Kei frowns and Tetsurou smiled at his baby before he wrapped his arms around him.

"Just bid good night to Haj." Tetsurou said and kissed Kei's neck.

"You did not bully him or did you?" Kei asked and made Tetsurou lie down on the bed with him.

Kei rested his head on the older male's chest and wrapped his arm and leg around the older male.

"Love..."

"Yes Love?" Tetsurou asked softly and held Kei's hand before kissing it softly.

"You're leaving in a few days... Love, you know how much I love you right?" Kei said softly and Tetsurou smiled softly at him before nodding.

"Yeah. I know. I love you more. I also need to tell you something. You wont be doing anything for the entire summer vacation right?" Tetsurou asked and Kei nodded.

"I bought two tickets to Greece. Come with me amd spend the rest of your summer vacation there please?" Tetsurou asked and Kei smiled and nodded.

"I would love that a lot love." Kei said and smiled and his boyfriend who leaned down to kiss his forehead.

•••

Keiji was sitting on the sofa as he was sobering up with the mug of tea in his hand. Koutarou was still in in the bathroom, taking a shower to freshen up. Koutarou helped Keiji take a shower earlier.

Koutarou came outside the bathroom only having a towel wrapped around his hips. Keiji raised his brow and placed his mug.

"What are you doing?" Keiji asked.

"I forgot to bring my spare clothes inside the bathroom." Koutarou said and Keiji stood up.

"You okay? Did you sober up?" Koutarou asked his boyfriend worriedly.

"Yeah." Keiji said and made his way to the bed.

"Tell me honestly Koutarou. You dont want to do it with me do you?" Keiji asked and Koutarou choked on his spit.

"W-what? Where did you get that idea?" Koutarou said nervously.

"Answer me." Keiji said and Koutarou shook his head.

"Keiji, look, you have the wrong idea. I love you and I dont want to hurt you..."

"Should we check it first if it will really hurt at first?" Keiji asked and Koutarou was loss for words.

"I..."

"Come here." Keiji said and Koutarou took a deep breath before making his way to Keiji.

"We're both men Koutarou, remember that. Dont treat me like a girl or think of me as a woman." Keiji said and Koutarou swallowed his spit nervously and he nodded.

"Okay... I'm sorry." Koutarou said and Keiji made him sit on the bed and Koutarou's mouth hang open when Keiji suddenly pushed him down to lie down on the bed and got on top on him.

"Oh my god..." Keiji laughed and Koutarou's reaction and he shook his head.

"Why are you surprised?" Keiji asled as he started palming his boyfriend while grinding down on him.

"Are we really doing this? Are you still very drunk?" Koutarou asked and Keiji rolled his eyes.

"You look excited even if you're holding yourself back." Keiji said and raised a brow.

"I wanna do it but... it felt so wrong when you're drunk..." Koutarou said sadly and Keiji smiled and shook his head.

"Ask me questions. I'm already sober." Keiji said and Koutarou raised his brow before asking Keiji questions.

Keiji answered it perfectly and he asked for the younger male's consent which Keiji gladly gave.

Koutarou let the younger male straddle him and grind down on him. They were making out and the older of the two pulled down Keiji's shorts and underwear down. Keiji sighed in relief when his raging hard on was released.

"You too." Keiji muttered and Koutarou was confused but when Keiji reached out to undo the towel wrapped around his waist, he got it. His hard on was finally free and they both moaned when it came contact with Keiji's ass cheeks.

They started making out again and Koutarou reached for the lube without breaking the kiss. He poured some on his hand and inserted two fingers inside Keiji all at omce which made Keiji flinch. He sighed softly and wrapped his arms around Koutarou's neck and started kissing him again while letting the older male stretch him.

While kissing and preparing him, Koutarou was also sliding his hard dick between Keiji's peaches.

"Put it in." Keiji whispers and Koutarou does what Keiji told him.

"A-ah! FUCK!" Keiji throws his head back when Koutarou started thrusting his hips up and didnt even give him time to adjust.

He was bouncing on Koutarou's dick while the older male was thrusting his hips up. Keiji was going crazy from too much pleasure because aside from Koutarou feels so big down there, the older male was playing with his nipples while roaming his hands on Keiji's body.

"AH! AAAH! Fuck Koutarou." Keiji moans uncontrolably as he was so lost in pleasure.

"Are you close?" Keiji twitched when he heard Koutarou's sexy voice.

"Yes..." Keiji whimpered and Koutarou  gripped on his waist and started digging harder and deeper which drove Keiji over the edge.

"AH!" Keiji moaned and shoot cum out and Koutarou was still chasing his orgasm. Keiji felt so sensitive but still he was bouncing on Koutarou's dick to meet the older male's thrusts. Koutarou came inside Keiji and while he was milking himself, he was closing his eyes as he was so lost in pleasure.

"You forgot the condom didnt you?" Keiji asked and Koutarou's eyes snapped open and they were wide in realization.

"Fuck." Koutarou cussed and Keiji laughed softly before leaning down to whisper something.

"How about you mark me more inside and bruise me inside Engineer?" Keiji whispered and nipped on Koutarou's lobe.

"Hm. As you wish Doc." Koutarou smirks.

•••

"Narin... I dont think... I... I..." Osamu looked like he was about to throw up so Suna hurriedly carried his baby inside the comfort room.

Osamu started throwing up and Suna rubbed his back. His boyfriend looked so weak and Rintarou shook his head.

"I have saltine crackers. Eat them first before we sleep. Drink lots of water too." Rintarou told his boyfriend who was now washing his mouth.

Osamu brushed his teeth and drank lots of water but didnt ate anything. Rintarou just sighed and rubbed his temples before he laid down next to his very drunk boyfriend and prepared the pack of saltine crackers, bottle of water and advil in the nightstand.

"I'm here... I'm here my prince." Rintarou whispered and held Osamu's hand who looked like he was having a bad dream.

•••

Kiyoomi was taking care of his drunk lover. Atsumu already passed out. Theh both took a bath and didnt bother wearing anything when they went to bed.

Atsumu was already unconscious when they took a bath by the way.

Kiyoomi tucked his boyfriend to bed and drapped his arm over the blonde male's chest and closed his eyes. He was about to fall asleep but Atsumu suddenly sat up.

"What's wrong?" Kiyoomi asked softly and held Atsumu's hand.

"I passed out? Damn, my head hurts so much." Atsumu whined and Kiyoomi sat up.

"Come here, I'll give you a kiss on the head." Kiyoomi said and Atsumu scrunched up his nose cutely.

He wrapped his arms around his boyfriend and laid on top of him. Kiyoomi was playing with his hair and giving his head gentle kisses from time to time.

"Go to sleep." Kiyoomi whispered and Atsumu hummed before closing his eyes. He still cant fall asleep because he was so drunk and hot. He got off his boyfriend and laid beside his boyfriend and turned to face him.

Kiyoomi got out of bed to make him drink water first and massaged his temple. Atsumu finally fell asleep and before he fell asleep, he felt Kiyoomi kiss his forehead softly.

•••

Kenjirou fell off the bed and Eita woke up from the crash. His eyes widened when he saw the empty spot next to him. He hurriedly crawled to check Kenjirou's side only to see his boyfriend sleeping peacefully on the floor.

Eita chuckled and shook his head before picking his boyfriend up and placed him on the bed. He wrapped his arms around Kenjirou and went back to sleep.

•••

Wakatoshi and Satori were sleeping peacefully in their shared bed.

Satori had his arms around Wakatoshi because he just want to cling into his boyfriend. He's clingy and he's aware of it. Wakatoshi doesnt mind tho.

•••

Yuuji was throwing up in the toiled while his fiance was rubbing circles on his back. After throwing up, Chikara flushed the toilet and carried Yuuji to the sink. He brushed the other male's teeth and carried him to bed.

"Do you want something to eat first?" Chikara asked and ran his hand on Yuuji's blond hair.

"Rice porridge." Yuuji said weakly and Chikara nodded before he got out of bed.

Yuuji fell asleep for a few minutes and when he opened his eyes, Chikara was no longer next to him. He panicked and made his way outside their cottage.

His mind was swimming but still he was looking for his boyfriend like a madman. He saw the light coming from the common kitchen and when he entered the common kitchen, he saw his fiance making something. He was cooling off the bowj of rice porridge.

He sighed in releif and wrapped his arms around his fiance who hugged him back.

"Its almost done... you can have your rice porridge in a few minutes." Chikara said and kissed the top of his head.

"What time is it?" Yuuji asked and Chikara pulled his phone out.

"Its two in the morning." Chikara said and Yuuji smiled fondly at him.

Seriously. This guy went out to make rice porridge because his drunk lover wants to eat it before going to sleep. Just how lucky was Yuuji?

"Hold on." Chikara said and checked if the porridge was okay to eat.

"Hm. Its not too cold nor hot. You can eat now." Chikara said and Yuuji thanked his boyfriend.

"Chikara..."

"Hmmm?"

"Thank you." Yuuji said and smiled softly. Chikara smiled back and reached out to hold his hand.

"You're always welcome." Chikara said.

•••

"You drank so much but how come you look like you just drank water." Sachirou asked and Kourai laughed and shook his head. The shorter male just finished taking a shower.

"Why are you still up? Go to sleep." Kourai said and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend.

"I want to wait for you." Sachirou said and kissed his cheek.

"Hm. Are you worried for what will happen once we head back to tokyo?" Kourai asked and Sachirou nodded.

"Domt worry Angel, I got your back. You have me... we got this." Kourai reassured his boyfriend who gave him a small smile.

"Thank you so much Kourai." Sachirou said and kissed Kourai softly.

"We got this angel..."

•••

Tooru was curled on Hajime's side and he was hugging the black haired male's arm as he slept.

Hajime carefully wrapped his arms around Tooru and the other male wrapped his arms around Hajime automatically.

"You're still awake?" Hajime asked.

"Hmmm" Tooru replied and his eyes fluttered open.

"I feel like something bad is happening. I cant bring myself to sleep." Tooru said said Hajime raised his brow.

"Did Takeru or Kindaichi try to contact you?" Hajime said and ran his hand on Tooru's brown locks.

"No and that makes me really worried. They're not answering my calls too." Tooru said worriedly and Hajime hummed before grabbing his phone.

He texted Makki and Mattsun and asked them if they were still awake. Makki replied 'No' while Mattsun replied 'Yeah why?'

Hajime rolled his eyes and dialed Mattsun's number. Mattsun picked up the call immediately.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Hey man... you guys doing okay?" Hajime asked and Mattsun went quiet.

"Tell him Issei..." Hajime heard Takahiro said and Tooru furrowed his brows.

"Hi, is everything okay?" Tooru asked.

"A-actually, Kindaichi havent came outside his room for two days now and he refuses to eat. Takeru said he cried so much and he looked so worried and anxious." Matsukawa confessed and Tooru immediately thought about his cousin.

He grabbed his phone and opened his mobile data. His eyes widened when he recieved emails from his younger cousin. Those files were confidential and Tooru's heart was racing.

"Oh my God... This kid... fuck." Tooru panics when Kunimi was not answering his calls.

"Where the fuck is this little shit." Tooru stresses out and dialed Kindaichi's number.

"You... Kunimi boarded the plane to Europe right?" Tooru asked

"Yeah... he's not answering my calls." Kindaichi cried and Tooru rubbed his temples.

"Dont cry. That brat will be okay. He sent me confidential files so he probably ran away fro. His condo unit and left his gadgets behind. He didnt want to be found my his mother." Tooru concludes and Hajime turned to look worriedly at him.

"The plane landed safely that time he went back to Europe." Kindaichi said.

"Calm down. We'll find Kunimi okay? I will ask a friend of mine for help." Tooru said.

Tetsurou has a lot of connections in the airline industry because they own a lot of airline businessed. Maybe he can help them trace Kunimi Akira's wherabouts right? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 4.2K 17
After Hinata has had enough of getting bullied, he moves to another school "Nekoma." !!!DISCLAMER!!! I do not own any of these characters in this st...
223 74 16
𝔸 ℙ𝕒𝕡𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝔸 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝕆𝕗 𝔾𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝔸 𝕋𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔾𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝔸𝕟𝕕 ℍ𝕚𝕤 𝕂𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕕𝕠𝕞 𝕆𝕗 𝔸𝕤𝕙 ℍ𝕖 𝕎𝕒𝕝𝕜...
165K 5.1K 51
-𝐤𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 -before graduating college y/n was great friends with akaashi, bokuto, hotaru, kenma, and kuroo...
820K 13.9K 76
Liltle chapters and a lot of haikyu!! Ships (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ